Want to out a closet pedo?Show him pic related and if he sexualizes a child wearing jean shorts hes a kid toucher

Want to out a closet pedo?Show him pic related and if he sexualizes a child wearing jean shorts hes a kid toucher

Attached: 1566667356465.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Wouldn't that only work if they were also a faggot or a woman?

Well, all homosexuals are pedophiles, so...why would you need to show him this pic to confirm it?

Not true.. I am a homosexual and would never touch a child like that. I have been married for 10 years to my partner and we adopted one child and she is in a loving family. In my experience most gay people are more successful than straight people.. not sure why.. just something i have noticed.

sure thing :)

Attached: 845673624263423.jpg (1374x3035, 562K)

oh look your household teachings goes to public school :)

Attached: kill the fags.jpg (995x933, 280K)

I hope you both get stabbed in your eyes.

Kids parents need to be locked up for child abuse

I remember as a teen I used to be pro LGBT now I hate fags and they need to be gassed

It's 100% true, and we all know you are a kike

How are you supposed to tell if he sexualizes it or not?

So you are a pedo? Why do you have this on your pc

cool story bro

Foibd the pedo. You see one picture of a kid wearing jean shorts and immediately sexualize it. Your mind made it sexual because you want to fuck a kid

>"What's the big deal if we accept homosexuality in our society? It's not hurting anyone."

Based Mujahideen

Oh, I get it now, you were waiting for someone to say it

shut up fucking retard

This faggot thinks he's smart, I bet he thinks he's the first one to think of this argument also

he might be a pedo but at least he's not a mobile poster

>why u mad about half naked kids being encouraged to embrace sex by adults? Lol you must be a pedo

Its just a pride parade. Its not sexual but rather about acceptance and embracing your sexuality. The kid was just dancing and the fact you find it sexual says a while lot about you

>seeing this pic and thinking that child should not put money in the underwear of faggots says a lot about you

the day of the rope is soon faggots

Attached: 1565350801263.jpg (652x764, 48K)

Sell your “When did you stop beating your wife?” “Why are you being so defensive?” bullshit to the tourists. You’re not fooling anybody pedo.

What's the big deal if we accept pedosexuality in our society? It's not hurting anyone.

I have seen a correlation between fags and using meth. It seems a lot of them choose to go to it, I knew a guy who became a faggot in high school and later turned into a methhead but he wasn't sexually abused. I have heard of others but don't know about their childhoods.

Who the fuck encourages anyone to use "household items" for masturbation? Disgusting

That looks like a house is that someone's birthday party or something? The absolute state of parenting

This kid gonna end up well