We are all Chinese now

Attached: 1536475142625.png (634x676, 676K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bqMoFTXLq8g
youtu.be/oHf1vD5_b5I
nypost.com/2019/08/22/video-shows-moment-man-crushed-by-elevator-at-manhattan-promenade-building/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We are involuting

feels good knowing it was in NYC and there's a very high probability it was a jew

Q predicted this

what is the last name of the person who did the last maintenance on that elevator? was it Martinez or Chang or Bin Abdul?

>every new yorkers worst nightmare
>elevators
>not 9/11

Where can I find the video? Asking for a friend.

Attached: china.webm (1920x1080, 1.85M)

If you're not already paranoid about entering and exiting lifts, you should fix that. I can't remember the last time I didn't intentionally do either without great haste.

Your 100% right
That’s why we are not buying their shit anymore

What a dumb dumb

As expected, women were glued to their phones lol

Fuck bros

Exactly what I thought.
>This is the worst thing to ever happen in a NYC skyscraper!

Attached: 1161911.jpg (960x720, 108K)

Is there a video with sound?

i don't believe surveillance video comes with sound?

Fucking grim

Never fuck with an elevator. Its not the elevators fault if some guy wants to play chance with natural selection.
youtu.be/bqMoFTXLq8g

>live in NYC
>pay $4000 monthly rent on tiny apartment
>die in defective elevator

Attached: 5a81cfdea1055.gif (800x600, 92K)

Naginder

Attached: 1566271427549.jpg (450x685, 28K)

Don't elevators have brakes?

Must have been a hell of a mechanical fault or complete lack of health and safety for the lift to fall like that.

There’s so many safety features that go into them things, if you’re interested and are uncontrollably autistic watch this youtu.be/oHf1vD5_b5I

Good thing we're overrun with spics, niggers and retarded women who need to be fully subsidized by tax payers and welfare instead of having world class infrastructure, clean streets, FTTP in every household and the greatest schools in the world. Oh, I also love elevators crushing people.

It was the guy who just quit to be a software engineer on 737 MAXes

How exactly did he fuck with the elevator?

The average rent for that apartment building was 3000 dollars a month yet the apartment owner couldn't afford better elevators.

As expected, the only guy there stayed to see if he could do anything (out of instinct) while the women ran away. Fucking pathetic.

why do you think its getting covered?

What a shame.
He was a good man.
What a rotten way to die...

You should probably know by now that women are parasites and don't really care for you as long you can provide them with goods and money.

oh fug

Could he have survived if he didn't try to exit the elevator?

Apparently there were other people in the elevator who survived by not trying to escape the elevator.

Damn, so they have seen all the gore upfront and in the first row? That's savage.

>rescue the five people who remained trapped and traumatized inside the cramped metal cage
nypost.com/2019/08/22/video-shows-moment-man-crushed-by-elevator-at-manhattan-promenade-building/

They'll all hire attorneys and collect "savage" amounts of money for the trauma.

>certainly, it doesnt look like it was falling, just moved down unexpectedly. Falling elevators is pretty much unheard of these days, unexpected movement is how theyre most likely to kill you

We third world

Give me a J, give me an E, give me a W. What's that spell?

>We are all Chinese now
No, because stuff like this still shocks, outrages, and appalls us... in China this is business as usual.

I was hoping he was a Jew too but apparently the guy was from Wisconsin

Good god I can’t imagine being trapped inside with that pile of mangled flesh and bone.

Probably sounded insane hearing the dude get crushed

Attached: 2019-08-24_19-14-40.webm (504x658, 1.94M)

That's what you get for living in Jew York.

in the future all gore vids will have a bystander with airpods narrowly escaping death.

HAHAHAHAHA
Americans can't shittalk China anymore

SMEARed

Anyone else read the article?

This was apparently in a Manhattan apartment complex where a 1 BR cost $3700 a month to rent, but the infrastructure was shit and people had complained about a creaky elevator for months

Gee, I wonder where all that rent money went to..

Attached: guess_who.gif (452x523, 4K)

Remove womens' rights to vote...This is the face of a woman who probably tweets about how we should welcome refugees, they're just like us, people are inherently good, I don't want to face the reality of the world we live in

Attached: refugees_welcome.png (454x476, 353K)

I hope that if I die in gruesome circumstances and it gets caught on tape that you guys will at least have a thread about me.

Even of the door opens, why would you attempt to exit if you didn't feel the elevator stop?

The maximum /cuckpill/.

I always wonder if I go out in some way like that, whether you'd ever even know that they guy whose death webm you're sharing was an user? I've been here for almost a decade. It'd be sad if you just laughed at me and speculated on whether I was a crypto kike, or not fully white, or whatever.
If I die like this, I'll try and throw a roman salute last second. Watch for me bros.

KIKE!

he was jewish

about 100 people in china get their bodies mangled by elevators, kidnapped for organs, or fall into smelted metal every day. I think us burgers can still talk shit

He's being buried in some kike cemetery. I don't know if that 100% means he's a jew or not.

Most normal human beings don't want to watch a man be folded in half by a 3 ton elevator in front of their eyes if they can help it

>I'll try and throw a roman salute last second. Watch for me bros.
This guy basically does one. I wonder if he was an user that had the same thought as you

This shit is literally my fear everytime I take an elevator. I cross that threshold as quick as possible.

sauce?

I didn't until I read

Most people don't realize how unsafe New York is due to Grandfather Laws and those Shitty Historic Preservation Laws...

10 centimeters of rain can shut down New York's subways.

All those buildings from the 1950s and 1960s would fail current New York building codes.

And New York has a ton of brick buildings since it used to be located near a major rock quarry.

Brick buildings and earthquakes don't mix well together compared to Wood buildings.

Dirty anti-Semite mind your own business

That’s a bad way to go

>one incident
>Americans can't shittalk China anymore
Turn off your computer Carlos and go feed the chickens.

Polygamy is a bitch. They only care if a potential mate is in danger, which is almost always not you

That pic was me before I found this cesspoll of filth and watched countless rekt webms that I can’t unsee.

I envy her innocence.

This is why I never use elevator's

Attached: killwhitepeople.jpg (507x755, 172K)

>It was the guy who just quit to be a software engineer on 737 MAXes
true story. that work was farmed out to shit skins. explains a lot huh?

Authorities are looking for this man seen leaving the maintenance closet just prior to the incident.

Attached: 1564367377716.jpg (1400x1080, 201K)

thats why I always get the fuck out of an elevator fast

Yeah, but that's what gas chambers are for. There are certain deaths I would even wish on my worse enemies - having all of your limbs simultaneously folded into your body is a fucking awful way to go.

blonde roastie doesn't give a fuck

>holovator

too busy thinking about tyrone's menthol encrusted lips and syphillitic bbc

It's a shame nobody did anything to stop it.
This is why I conceal carry, I would have shot the elevator

Notice how all the woman leave the scene as quickly as possible, they couldn't give two shits about the guy that just got crushed to death.

The US is collecting

>There are certain deaths I would even wish on my worse enemies
You are a better man than I. I have empathy even for niggers and spics, but for jews, a person could spend 40 years wandering the desert and never find a shred of empathy from me.

Goddamn Chinese influence. Fuck chinks.

so funny bro

kek

based

Thanks for concealed carrying it makes me feel so safe that people who hang out on /pol have guns. Oh joy. What a world you must think you live in.

Checked, and they instinctively know they're useless in these situations, so they shriek in the hope that men will hear and come do the hard work that needs to be done.
Women just run from hardship and things that trouble them in any way.

As more "minorities" come in, expect more of this and other incidents due to failing infrastructure and technology. Nobody will know how to repair and maintain shit, and those few who do know how won't want to because there won't be suitable pay. Eventually these technologies won't exist anymore. Perhaps one could say that this is a deliberate slow rollback of technology and these are the first signs of it. At least NYP devolved into a rekt thread.

It does we’re all going to hell on the shithole express courtesy of 3rd world rail

>What a world you must think you live in.
Lurk more, faggot

Attached: HammerTime.webm (352x240, 778K)

Based, I thought I was the only one who does this.

Attached: 1506783251884.jpg (600x400, 39K)

Just like old stuff from the space program. Nobody knows how to fix/maintain it anymore.

White shirt chick ruined for life. Close enough to hear his ribs get crushed and probably got blood or even brain on her pants.

>no sound
a shame

Probably enjoyed it. Bet she never felt more alive than when she watched and listened to some guys death. Bet she accepts counseling but secretly yearns for the rest of her life to be present for more men's deaths.

>would x survive if they zigged instead of zagged
how long is a piece of string user?

Nah it's many of us. But until now I thought it was irrational... now we know it happens

bump

Attached: lmaoist-china.gif (400x325, 1.7M)

wtf
I almost forgot I hate niggers today

You are the chink now.