WHAT WILL THE INSANE IDIOT DO?

So now that even the slowTARD supporters of this assCLOWN have figured out he’s a con...Don the con & he’s going down in a flaming wheelbarrow of orange shit, what’s Dumpy going to do on his way out the door?? We all know he’s a malignant narcissistic sociopath and psychopath. He’s fucking 72, looking at epic failure and likely prosecution after leaving office. His brand will be destroyed by then. History already has him recorded as the worst POTUS in history...the presidential historians will add most corrupt to that descriptor too eventually, some already have. He’s not going away happy. I look for him to set fire to the country and the world as he exits stage left. He’ll attempt to start a civil war, maybe a race war. He’ll attempt to crash the world economy but he may achieve that well before his term is up. Will he start a war? Will he nuke someone? This faggot isn’t going out quiet. What’s he going to do Jow Forums? Buckle your seat belts and keep your powder dry. Blood will flow in the streets. Maybe he’ll nuke some American cities? He’s capable of anything.

Attached: C1002C1D-F9AD-4896-B626-C4DB032AF79E.jpg (616x479, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

factba.se/transcript/donald-trump-press-gaggle-marine-one-departure-august-23-2019
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oi Vey! Dont vote for Trump He is a Jew! Vote Pelosi Schumer Nadler the Not A Jew party!

>a civil war, maybe a race war.

Bout time.. Liberals will goto Soilatte Heaven.

Report and sage all slide threads

Don’t be such a pussy fagbot. You know it’s true.

He has more Jews in his cabinet and family than any POTUS in history. FACT faggot.

Attached: kek.jpg (1884x1256, 1.97M)

The orange antichrist is the destroyer of the world anons.

Attached: 733B6CBE-C00B-4FA5-9513-31A153A45BDE.gif (600x338, 3.37M)

Please sir, may we have some more?

Attached: A1EC27B9-BA55-4CD8-B6E0-28D750F79A54.jpg (817x1024, 100K)

>C1002C1D-F9AD-4896-B626-C(...).jpg
sagethread

Troops in the streets eh? That should go over well with mainstream America.

Attached: 0BCB43A6-FAEB-49A4-9DD3-F03576D2FC8D.png (597x318, 45K)

leftist runs on the republican ticket. steals the republican ticket from someone on the right.

literally fucks everything up in the process.

Pussy poster

STINKY STINKY DRUMPF DRUMPF
SMELLY STINKY BUM BUM
SUCH A DUMMIE DUMB DUMB
PEEPEE LEAKING CUM CUM

Trump was a Democrat for most of his adult life. Don the con conned your stupid ass. We tried to tell you.

trumps a NEO-DEM and/or NEO-LIB or something like that he was a registered democrat from 2001 to 2009. He's not a NEO-CON to me personally for that matter for the most part. His support of LGBTQp (pedophilia within) and all of that degeneracy alone proves just that to me alone as a start.

I didn't vote for him. I didn't vote for anyone. I figure voting is worthless for the most part.

All I did myself was give him a chance for a while and/or support him a bit, but 2 years ago or so I started to notice he wasn't here to help us.

This board is for political discussions, it’s not your blog to cry around.

Sage

I bet there's an israeli flag behind that donkey

But none of that is a new revelation. Trump supporters are the dumbest mother fuckers in the country. Anyone that took the time to look into his past would have seen what a con he was. NYC knew, he was crushed locally and he’s from Queens. The guy has always been a con & a crook. If not for daddy Fred you would have never known his name. Total fucking fraud and loser but he’s your guy and you will never rinse that stink off of you if you voted for him. It goes to the grave with you. LOL!

WTF is this shit?

He's going to keep growing Israel's empire for Ivanka's children. That means attacking China. Stalin was willing to kill every single Russian before surrendering. Trump will not be more merciful with NATO's brown population. Brace yourselves.

Only losers don’t vote. There are ALWAYS local issues on every ballot that impact your everyday life. It’s your civic responsibility to vote. Saying you don’t vote isn’t hip or cool...it’s retarded and apathetic. It says you’re a loser.

He will just win!

>seething

The POTUS is pretty political you stupid fuck. Get off my thread before I crawl through the Internet and kick your pussy crybaby ass.

Yah, he’s been do’n that from day one user...the country is tired of winning...he was right.

MAGAPEDES are...

Attached: 11A4059E-5AE8-4E58-B749-1DD02800922E.png (400x300, 109K)

>a day in the life for OP
>wake up, still sick from drinking last night
>everything hurts
>look at yourself in the mirror, a fat, greasy, disgusting pile of shit
>start drinking again from the soul crushing weight of hating yourself and knowing Trump is president
>decide to go on Jow Forums to vent some frustration
>make the same bait thread for the 12000th time
>0 replies
>go to discord to beg other crushed alcoholics to bump your thread
>can see it’s not working, drink more to drown out despair
>ignore the fact you've lost family and friends because of how repugnant you are
>despondent, discord tranny NPCs are your only source of social interaction
>cycle your proxy
>make same thread for 12001 time
>"DRUMPF CAVED! DRUMPF BTFO!"
>0 replies
>*sigh* drink more
>consider how pointless your life is
>sink deeper into depression
>know deep down in your heart that suicide has become an alternative
>pass out while posting today’s spam that your handler dictates

Yah...brain power anons...can’t ya tell?

Attached: 0274C6B2-AC45-4A71-A622-64034915386D.gif (300x232, 229K)

(YOU)

Attached: AE87EEB5-5373-4A8C-A379-139A0C60038C.jpg (500x375, 14K)

Seriously, what a transformation. RTurds luv pedos, traitors, tax cheats, big spending presidents, massive deficits & dictators. LOL! What a political party!

Attached: 8DE6D7A0-4ECD-477F-BEFD-0A4A23D912D0.jpg (1024x956, 90K)

Attached: 9A99E7EC-5E57-45FA-9AB7-891CEA1B309D.jpg (241x209, 10K)

He’s your guy Jow Forums!

Attached: D4CD78A0-1E3C-4900-9867-2B0AB34E4C13.png (619x411, 292K)

Typical MAGAPEDE

Attached: 83C334E5-9AD5-485B-899B-219C866B660B.gif (640x360, 1.85M)

Attached: 643A0F22-6EA6-4448-9AAB-72981B6E7EA4.jpg (900x593, 84K)

Still laugh every time some idiot confesses proudly they voted for this shit bag. You fuqTARDS should simply tattoo, “‘tard” on your foreheads.

Attached: 2ACD1229-9A17-4C39-91AE-9A6421AF9129.jpg (681x555, 142K)

DRUMPY DRUMPY OH SO SMELLY
THIRTY BIG MACS IN HIS BELLY

all this is, is an orange man bad thread
Sage

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

He sucks mutilated kike cock, which is a genius move because it means that the Schlomos will get rid of his opponents.

Will sage even do anything? I heard putting sage in the option doesnt do anything anymore.

Question
What did you mean yesterday when you said you were the "chosen one"? Did you mean it in a biblical sense?
Trump
Let me tell you, you know exactly what I meant. It was sarcasm. It was joking. We were all smiling. And a question like that is just fake news. You're just a faker.
factba.se/transcript/donald-trump-press-gaggle-marine-one-departure-august-23-2019

> He’s capable of anything.
"Nobody builds walls better than me, believe me.”

“I am the least anti-Semitic person you’ve ever seen in your entire life.”

“I am the least racist person, the least racist person that you’ve ever seen, the least.”

“I know words, I have the best words.”

“I can handle a bad story better than anybody, as long as it’s true.”

"I understand debt better than probably anybody. I know how to deal with debt, so well. I love debt.”

“I was the one that really broke the glass ceiling on behalf of women more than anybody in the construction industry.”

"I have the best golf courses in the world."

"On trade, there’s nobody more conservative than me."

"Nobody knows more about trade than me."
cont.

"I know more about renewables than any human being on Earth."

"I understand money better than anybody."

"Nobody in the history of this country has ever known so much about infrastructure as Donald Trump."

"Nobody knows more about construction than I do."

"I am the only one who can fix our southern border."

"Nobody knows more about technology than me."

"There is nobody more against Obamacare than me."

"Nobody has more respect for women than I do."

"No one has done more for people with disabilities than me."

"I will help the veterans like no one else."
cont.

sage

"No one has done so much for equality as I have."

"Nobody understands politicians like I do."

"I think nobody knows more about taxes than I do, maybe in the history of the world."

"I am more presidential than anybody, other than the great Abe Lincoln."

"Nobody is more pro-Israel than I am. Nobody but Donald Trump will save Israel. I have studied this issue in great detail — I would say actually greater by far than anybody else. I am the most militaristic person"

"I have proven to be far more correct about terrorism than anybody. It’s not even close."

"My primary consultant is myself."

"I am the least racist person you will ever meet."

"Nobody reads the Bible more than me."

"I am the only one who can make America truly great again."

"I am the worst thing that ever happened to the establishment."

"I know more about drones than anybody. I know about every form of safety that you can have."

"I think nobody knows more about campaign finance than I do, because I'm the biggest contributor."

"I know more about people who get ratings than anyone."

"I know more about ISIS than the generals do."

"I know more about courts than any human being on Earth."

"Who knows more about lawsuits than I do?"

"Nobody knows the system better than me. I know the H1B. I know the H2B."

"I think I know about the economy better than the Federal Reserve."

"I am very modest. I am the most humble celebrity."

Attached: out of muh mind.png (446x417, 236K)

interesting shill tactic but your retarded ass forgot the main thing:
this board elected him to be an agent of chaos.

Sage doesn't do anything anymore, but it is still a violation of Global Rule 7 to announce you have saged.
7. Submitting false or misclassified reports, or otherwise abusing the reporting system may result in a ban. Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

Attached: Halston Sage as Lt Alara Kitan.jpg (1462x1950, 2.06M)

Fuck off faggot

Hoping for blood flowing down storm drains

Fuck off all niggers not MAGA

somebody find the discord

Attached: washington.png (789x611, 1.35M)

Another slide thread from a kike larping as an American. Show your real flag you nigger kike. Or get traced and gassed. You faggots muck up this board more and more daily.

I'm sure your insults are really swaying them too and making them feel just awful.
and your compelling arguments are sure to turn them all into libbies.

but to me, you just look salty.

>this board elected him to be an agent of chaos.
kek

Attached: 20181210-232327.png (666x118, 64K)