For the confused

People seem confused so here is a rundown of what you missed or are missing...

- overstock guy goes on fox business to talk about leaving overstock
- This is his first interview of the day
- Starts out normal he talks about why it’s a good time for him to retire from his business
- Side note: Byrne vaguely alludes to the deep state the week before in a press release but for some reason nobody paid that much attention to it
- Interview is normal stuff trying to calm stock holders and say the company is in good shape

Attached: B569C042-377A-45E2-8CFB-3207DD8E6C93.jpg (1420x927, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T5J-1rs1LJo
bongino.com/ep-1051-a-mind-blowing-interview/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

- Out of almost nowhere he breaks into a diatribe saying he was involved with political espionage that includes peter stroke
- Fox biz host is like uhhh this is news
- Byrne starts to explain that it wasnt Hillary + deep state VS trump, but was actually the deep state VS everybody.
- He says he went to bill Barr in April
- He says there are other whistle blowers
- He says Jeff sessions was a faggot and there will be statues of bill barr
- He says warren buffet forced him to go public
- He says he was offered a billion dollar bribe (not cash, i presume the fbi said they would anti trust amazon if he stayed quiet which would help overstock by at least a billion)
- He said the bribe thing and all the other details would all come out (Barr has it)
- He thought he was helping the country when he started doing stuff for FBI

- Fast forward to later in the day and he does interview #2 with Martha Mcmuffin
- Byrne retells his earlier story but with more details
- Byrne was letting fbi know about a Russian asset (butina) and her plans to connect with trump
- At this point in his fbi interactions, Byrne starts getting confused as to why the FBI is letting a Russian infiltrate trump campaign/family without warning team trump... very odd Byrne thinks. Still, he gives fbi benefit of the doubt

Attached: 6D348E10-3E76-4894-AEA8-B9A94411F211.jpg (817x801, 77K)

- Fast forward a couple years and this whole Russia thing blasts off. Byrne sees comey and stroker lying that they found trump colluding when in fact they didn’t find anything and we’re the ones who really let “collusion” happen in the first place.
- He says the top of the fbi was trying to blackmail a bunch of candidates
- Deep state got dirt on Hillary so they stopped bothering Byrne to get dirt on Hillar
- He says he helped setup Hillary Clinton to be blackmailed
- The focus then switched to getting dirt on trump.
- He says comey is going to have his name on an indictment
- He won’t name the other two (X and Y) but they aren’t stroke or McCabe who he calls “errand boys”
- Maybe it’s Brennan and Clapper?

- Later that night in an interview with fredo he says he was involved in a semi sting/setup of a politician to get them a felony charge
- Fredo says you have to name names eventually
- Byrne says okay well it was Hillary Clinton
- Fredo glosses over the comment so fast you’d never notice. And I don’t think I’ve seen that discussed since (watch the video though it’s there)

A summary for those with poor reading comprehension...

- this guy is not shilling for trump
- This guy is not shilling for Hillary
- This guy is not lying
- This guy has inside knowledge that barr is on the case
- This guy has inside knowledge that shit is about to hit the fan
- He says Jeff sessions was a loser and that there will be granite statues of bill bar
- There are other whistle blowers
- Political espionage by the deep state against EVERYONE (including Hillary)
- He feels that the Russia collusion has torn apart the country because the left really thinks trump is an agent of the kremlin (if you really thought this, it gives you the right to basically do a revolutionary war, right?). Because of this divide he feels really bad for not coming forward sooner... hence his comment on the shootings and feeling responsible

Now that you have a good overview go watch the three interviews in order... fox business, Martha, fredo.

Anyone who says something other than the above is a shill or a low iq retard. Consider this rundown your sole source of truth.

It was my duty to write it.

What about that stuff about mass shooters and his feeling of responsibility?

Where would the the $1,000,000,000 come from? I don't think the glowniggers have that kind of blackbudget for some beta orbiter ceo.

Where did the trillions of dollars that were lost by the FED just before 9/11 go?

Israel

This all sounds like Q bullshit.

And nothing will happen

I just explained that. It was most likely doj doing anti trust against amazon which would be the same as giving overstock several billion dollars

-This guy implies that Comey was working with Russians to get dirt on Hillary, lol.

I normally agree with you but this time is different. This changes things in a big way. He has inside knowledge and says Barr is now gunning for comey.

That's interesting and all, but we know NOTHING ever happens.

Attached: IMG_2360.jpg (188x369, 13K)

Are you fucking retarded?

He says comey was working alone (with other deep state permanent DC class people) to get blackmail on Hillary and trump. He got it on Hillary.

Nowhere did Byrne or I say comey worked with Russians you fucking moron.

Shill

well done op. nice run down. givin a bump.

I explained this. He seems to equate the shootings with the General right vs left battle that got worse because of the Russia hoax.

Libs really think trump is Putin’s pawn. Imagine you really believe this. It lets you justify doing and saying anything.

He thought the right wing shooters maybe got worse because of the political climate being so bad.

Attached: 1549490290543.jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

lmao What kind of dirt could he possibly have?
>Hillary bought some cheap furniture and rolling for the last four digits of her credit card

COMPED

Alright......bumparooney for interest.
Let's see this thread climb past all those stupid 'Chink-chick/Nigger-dick' Threads that have nothing to do with Jow Forums and that the Mods hardly ever delete

Attached: dems hack selves.png (819x632, 101K)

actually in another thread there was some smart user brought up the fact that there was an sec charge or investigation of about 1 bill a few years back where the wife of one of the cronies is on the SEC. the billion wouldve gone there

If you watch the fredo interview, shill, you will hear him say it was related to Clinton foundation AND Byrne completed it. Hilllary apparently has a front on the books and Byrne said it just ended suddenly and “very fishily” as soo. As he (Byrne) secured the evidence required (or whatever it was)

He also says Russia stopped trying tog at with Hillary because they made contact with somebody so they started working on connecting to the other campaigns.

Why are people so slow these days.

Well done OP. This dude was on a CYA tour. He knows what's coming and is trying to clear his name of all bullshit beforehand. I'm glad he came forward and am hopeful shit'll get done.

Attached: 1549938294479.jpg (640x640, 64K)

And you sound like a dick-sucking faggot.
This shit has some notable differences from the Q-Larp-Script

Oh wow more high crimes that won't be prosecuted.
tfw wasted so much time on FBIanon and Megs and Q bullshit that i should have stuck with George Webb 2 years ago for my weekly fill of unprosecuted crime.

Good Post

today OP wasn't a faggot. fucking interesting thread. I missed all of this.

Attached: based.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

Divide and conquer being shilled here and on social media. Its painfully obvious when you look at this board and think who benefits. Those division tactics can be so effective that they lead feeble minds to violence.

I think that this is actually going to happen. I agree its unbelievable but if I didn’t watch the interviews and listen intently I’d agree with you. I think it may actually be happening soon.

The same night John Solomon was on hannity and said Barr got the IG report this week.

found the link for the lazy. OP should have included it but he's already made a good ass thread so I'll help.

I'm not watching the video because I'm tired of the bread and circus trust the plan crap. If it were a real happening there would be a dozen threads about it, and it certainly wouldn't be aired in Faux news.

>WHOS MY RABBI

This

Cool story bro

you are a fucking loser. it literally was aired on fox news. youtube.com/watch?v=T5J-1rs1LJo god I hate people like you that just bitch and whine but don't even lift a finger to try to learn a god damn thing

>He says comey was working alone (with other deep state permanent DC class people) to get blackmail on Hillary
Utterly fucking laughable, you people make me sick.

Q is nigger tier boomer shit.

I'm sorry my story doesn't include as many celebrities in it as yours does.

Pump

What? Is was deep state VS everyone else. Why is that not logical?

One guy who has been exposing the hoax since day 1 is Dan Bongino. His show yesterday covered this bongino.com/ep-1051-a-mind-blowing-interview/

You know the Clinton Foundation is their personal donation box right? Everyone from Norway to small stock brokers tried to curry political favors. EZ PZ to set up a sting with so many customers coming in.

What’s ironic is you’re the nigger tier one here not a boomers.

I’m not a q boomer.

I want to believe this stuff but Everytime people started talking about this nothing happened afterwards.

I’m hoping he was being sarcastic and isn’t that uninformed

good people need to start acting for change to occur. this man has begun to act, and has enough power, money, and clout to actually potentially make an impact. don't lose hope, that's what the kikes want you to do.

Nothing like this has happened. You’re comparing this to anonymous people on the internet saying stuff will happen and it not happening. Or comparing it to Fox News hosts saying stuff will happen.

This is first hand accounts of both the sort happening AND the current state of investigations by Barr.

The Clinton Foundation zomg surely these monsters from a lifetime ago will be dealt with. There will be statues of Epstein-Barr when all this is over. #wwg1wga

Thanks for posting this, I’ve been working crazy hours and haven’t had a chance to follow these developments at all.

gotta keep this shit on page 1. fuck the deep state.

Attached: 1496107536205.jpg (2000x2000, 379K)

I think the bribe is probably more sophisticated than actual cash. Even smaller bribes are more sophisticated. For instance person A buys person Bs home for 200k over market value. This is a common DC trick.

Things I don't get
-Is this a limited hangout with a disinfo kicker (deepstate/establishment had it out for hillary)?
-There's so much blackmailable shit out there on hillary already, why the focus on curating something new?
-Or is this a genuine and intriguing way to get the topic back in the public discussion before more disclosure occurs?

Attached: q.jpg (450x679, 14K)

Basement dwelling low iq faggot alert.

fake news buffet is a jew and pedo linked to Franklin and Trump is a damn kike Barr is the same sage

Bump for intredast

Attached: 1514960519376.jpg (960x692, 99K)

This guy seems like he is clearing his conscious. His lawyer said don’t do it. Warren buffet said he has to do it. He has known buffet since he was 13 so he takes his advice pretty seriously.

hi newfriend

Don't you just love how the two people who attack him are blatant jews?

I'm just happy that all those fucks got told 'no refunds' and magically stopped giving money. Literally burnie-bros 2.0 but for corrupt rent-seeking assholes that thought they knew better.

Bumping this thread over and over isn't going to do anything. If the guy knows things and has proof and a paper trail he can easily submit it and get an investigation started

>lol the bad guys investigate themselves shut up shill

No the point is to try. If they refuse to or find nothing that just strengthens the idea of wrong doing but the fact is he went on some cable news channels, blurted out some things and thats it. Why didn't he bring some kind of proof and submit it to FOX or whatever?

>lol FOX are controlled shills too shill

again the point is trying. Nothing stopped him from doing this but he didn't. He must have something he can show the world but he isn't so why is that?

>lol shut up you shill go slide another thread

you sound retarded mossad

Hillary asked Rothschild what her penance is for failure. This guy might be it.

wtf based

You can make it through all 3 interviews in 60 minutes or so. You’ll get a lot especially going in having read my point of view on it all.

The curly hair guy was so funny. That’s all I could think.

he says neither him or warren buffet are jewish
I'm still skeptilcal

Attached: skeptical snake eys.png (1032x87, 189K)

I'll just post the link again since I hate you.
>stop talking about it goyim
>post in one of the 4,000 "should x be allowed in the ethnostate?" or "white girls love bbc lmao" threads instead

Dude he already submitted it and the investigation is almost over. Ducking retard.

ERIC BRYNE IS Q
THIS CONFIRME WE NEED TO TRUST THE PLAN JUST AS HE PREDICTED

The video of the Cuomo interview I was watching cut out when he started talking who really runs Russia... What'd he say?

Attached: Screenshot_20190824-161811__01.jpg (972x1422, 235K)

sauce on length of buffet relationship?

Where?

It’s a common Wall Street thing to call your mentor your rabbi when you’re not Jewish.

stop lying

Dov Zakheim of Booz Allen Hamiton jew boy firms and Bill Cohen stole all of it out of the pentagram budget to finance Israel's talpiot and unit 8200 world wide juidaic high tech terror takeover we know were it went its why the aids infested syph heaqd baby dick sucking pedo hell of Pissrael has skyscrapers now 2.3 trillion is hard cold cash for the kikes to live richly off the backs of the stolen of the goyim and that the tips of the iceberg

Watch the interviews you lazy faggot. Barr has everything, allegedly.

just filter white and black and women and you get rid of most the retarded threads

Q predicted this?

Shut up, FBI.

Great he said things and made claims. Just like how people like ark Cernovich almost daily tweet how they have "insider info" to destroy democrats and nothing happens. Go on TV with a piece off paper or an email or something showing any of the shit he said was true.

>all these unprecedented things happening with high level political criminals
>durr nothing ever happens
I fucking hate this board for each and every shillbot who makes it so insufferable. They could have a swat team arrest Hillary Clinton live on TV and you’d have 700 posts claiming “nothing is gonna happen”

>allegedly

I used to love making fun of Q but after these interviews I honestly don’t k is what to think. Q could be “right” and still a LARP I guess.

What is the equivalence of what you just said happening and people ignoring it you dishonest shill?

Go to another thread you’re wasting posts

haven't seen anyone talk about the angle that the "political espionage" against Clinton was just that her emails were sent to WikiLeaks. while the "political espionage" against Trump was the deep state's insurance policy against him (keeping him from winning or impeachment)

your nose is so big it's coming through my fucking monitor.

Attached: 1517073806679.png (1080x576, 654K)

Doubt. never4getti when that fly landed on Hillary.

Byrne seems to indicate he helped FBI get a felony on her. So I think it’s different than the emails.

This guy thinks that if he tries to dig Hillary out of the hole while throwing the deep state under the bus he’ll be allowed to live

cheers from thje lazy

oh no, not the deep state. Based Trump will save us though

>missed the billion threads on pol the day it happened
nufags are the fucking worse

What the FUCK are you on about? You want normie scum to care? Take their food away. What do you want from me, faggot? I’m just tired of shills screaming “NOTHING IS HAPPENING!!” as insane shit happens every day. I have known about Epstein for four years now. Watching his story unfold on big media is something I thought I would NEVER see.

>trust the plan

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS

Attached: 1566492810249.jpg (640x632, 156K)

I actually think deep state vs the world makes more sense than deep state + Hillary vs trump.

So hold bags or dump on monday?

not sure what "helped get a felony on her" means, does that mean she did something worthy of being charged with a felony, and he helped with evidence, or does it mean he helped frame her?
the SAPs on the private email is probably worse than a felony

Everyone looks through things with current events coloring their perception.
When this op was started Jeb was the presumptive nominee for the Republicans.
He wasn't targeted.