Primer fields full disclosure general: Neo edition

Thread Theme: >youtu.be/GPdPLdTSkoM

Primerfield Foundation technology dump.

David Lapoint has just disclosed all of his work in primer field technology, which may be the key to unlocking viable fusion and leaps in healthcare technology!

He posted a new video now on his youtube channel of his name, after being silent for about 6 years since he made his well known primer field's series in understanding cosmological magnetic fields role in stellar formation and a more fundamental understanding in matter and plasma physics.

He was always tight lipped about everything since and had patents on almost all his inventions.

To give any interested a rundown; here was his primer field series

#1 >youtu.be/9EPlyiW-xGI
#2 >youtu.be/2NogyJ0k8Kw
#3 >youtu.be/lpI6ikj1G-s

Since then he patented several inventions such as fusion reactors and healthcare devices, supposed to benefit the human organism via magnetically induced electric fields inside the body.

Now he made this video, basically a full disclosure, he no longer wants to make money off his discoveries and is now giving away EVERYTHING for free, all his cad designs, all his technical designs, everything in order to prevent potential technology suppression since he failed in getting approval from the FDA in several of his inventions.

Attached: primerfields.jpg (640x360, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

primercube.org/technology-transfer
youtu.be/mEXRBKgVidA
twitter.com/LambrightWayne/status/1165480190694215680
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The website primercube.org just takes you to where they explain their full disclosure, if you want all the actual goodies they're releasing head to this link instead primercube.org/technology-transfer

>/x/
Nice gaslight shill. This has political implications, specially since this guy has been "censored" by the establishment, for political reasons.

ding ding ding!

>"censored" by the establishment,

Acrual video where he discusses the disclosure; >youtu.be/mEXRBKgVidA

if you brush off the concept of censorship as some /x/ tier shit than you are a fucking shill in Jow Forums standards, you will never prevent this information being released kike, mark my words

Attached: 1566280785710.jpg (663x596, 54K)

If you follow my technology, I agree the sun is not a Hydrogen furnace its a plasma discharge, on the electrical universe circuit.

Attached: lambright_technology.jpg (3000x3600, 1.38M)

nobody is censoring him

I never said that, i'm merely speaking in general terms.

Can you post a screenshot and timestamp if you really are Lambright? I always assume you were some random schizoid posting these.

>nobody is censoring him
I'm censored by the establishment right now.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-24 at 7.14.57 PM.png (1443x986, 133K)

>I'm censored by the establishment right now.

Attached: suspended.png (513x660, 192K)

if the first i hear of someone is a youtube video that starts with "this will change the world", they're probably a charlatan

>Can you post a screenshot and timestamp if you really are Lambright?

Can you post a screenshot and timestamp if you really are Lambright?

That should be enough proof.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-24 at 7.57.00 PM.png (1488x1087, 1023K)

>CIA Login
lol'd

no fucking shit, that's why you keep an open mind and view the rest of his content and then judge, it's quite fucking obvious that this is most likely bullshit, but it should be disected and disproved by science, why is the content he discusses any wrong? for example; his explanation of why the double slit experiment occurs in light simply makes sense, in his part 3 video.

Ive downloaded the Tech XFER...now how do I save it?...on my hard drive or to an external drive?

>lol'd

I'm talking about technology and your laughing at me. Hey. Sucks to be you.

Attached: Gravity_Grow_v_9.gif (800x700, 39K)

I support the wholesome uploading of the full 203MB folder to mega.nz drive, it's probably better that way if you don't trust it

No I'm laughing at your bookmark. The one that says CIA login next to the Jow Forums bookmark.

Attached: cia.png (161x152, 4K)

it's the other cheek of the electric universe arse, i.e. twaddle

LOOK I CAN MAKE PLASMA ALSO THE UNIVERSE AND SHIT is not rigorous

host it on IPFS dude because the government are sure to suppress this amazing technology!

Hes gotta be top tier memeing

Lambright is not even a real person. He's scraping images of someone else and using him as an avatar of sorts to project a persona. That's why he can't post a photo of himself with a timestamp.

experimentation is valid asshole, and this thread is purely for the practical applications of electrical/plasma cosmology, not necessarily an argument against the standard model.

More people need to be messing with plasma anyway, how else are we ever going to be figuring out practical fusion power if just like access to space only the most richest conglomerates can research it? Barely anyone has the knowledge to generate a pulsed DC plasma discharge at 70 thousand volts in a vacume bell jar, and the equipment costs aplenty.

your argument is purely of a dismissal attitude not an inquisitive falsification.

The SAFIRE project is another method that successfully tested electric universe model.
the kiked scientific community isn't liking it because they have to admit that the gravitational model is lacking/wrong

Hey lets hear him out, at least he showed tits...

Attached: 1526609467781.jpg (442x293, 141K)

>CIA Login
HUE HUE HUE
AAAAAAAHAHAHA

>>>/schzo/

I know electric universe canada user, i know you like to post it a lot too :^), i'm also excited about their results as well.

Wayno!!!! Where are you??? What happened??

sustainable fusion will not be figured out by a chap playing with magnets in his dining room

>The Safire project shows with laboratory results that strong electrical fields are possible in plasma. Even common.
incredible

He abandoned thread quickly after that eh? Yet more proof of the glownigger menace...

Attached: 1566289060995.jpg (2052x1329, 1.11M)

This isn't politics faggot.
But I've been looking up similar videos recently too about the electric universe.

>That's why he can't post a photo of himself with a timestamp.

Let's not get off track. Do you want here to live?

Attached: 1566699658119.jpg (800x450, 68K)

yeah people that come here now really don't know that shoe on head was a must for OP's trying to make multiple threads/claims even more so now in my opinion

Attached: glowniggers.png (1842x1236, 947K)

>sustainable flight will not be figured out by two pleb tinkerers in north america 1912

that's right; it wasn't

your id is
>0wn
and you have a CIA login
wew lad

did you ever get that vander graph machine you wanted? larping faggot distracting from a real subject like lapoint's primer fields.

Ah, another off meds 'scientist' whose discoveries are so awesome he has to disable comments and voting.

Yeah, nah, not interesting. This guy is a phony and a faggot.

>CIA login
It's a prank.>did you ever get that vander graph machine you wanted?

In a way yes. Something good happen recently. My attorney in my injury lawsuit where I got injured working at the "Bohemian Grove" abandoned my case after the botched settlement conference.

Anytime they do that, they end up paying more in hush money.

Attached: IMG_5257.jpg (1280x960, 450K)

>Wayno!!!! Where are you??? What happened??

You know where I am.

Attached: IMG_4667.jpg (1280x960, 583K)

>mfw troll physics is real

Attached: 1285770302993.jpg (492x428, 25K)

Mother fucker! That's my invention!

Attached: Gravity_Grow_v10.gif (800x700, 45K)

ELECTRIC UNIVERSE IS A FLAT EARTH ADJACENT LEVEL OF CONSPIRETARDATION. Don't buy into these drug fucked unemployed losers nonsense or you'll end up watching conspiracy videos on YouTube, alone, jobless, and contributing nothing but consumption and the decline of the white race.

These conspiretards are fucking mentally ill, they're drowning in proof that their theories are wrong but they have so much confirmation bias and Dunning-Kruger going on they don't care anymore.

This is a glownigger thread to derail your entire fucking LIFE with this bullshit nonsense.

This is now a Wayne thread

hahah

Attached: 1545475144667.gif (666x416, 1.73M)

I fucking love aussies

about a pound of liquid hydrogen
a magnet
a wooden case
a magnetic dyson sphere style circle
profit

Guy literally posted a video claiming 'they' are 'coming to get him'.

He claims his 'invention' does the following:

Some Benefits of This Technology
REDUCE OR ELIMINATE PAIN
REDUCE INFLAMMATION
STRENGTHEN THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
ACCELERATE HEALING
RELIEVE DEPRESSION
IMPROVE ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE AND RECOVERY

If you haven't worked out yet - this guy is a phony conspiracy nutter, and a total faggot.

There's a reason he has comments and voting disabled.

Don't humour this faggotry, and attack proponents of woo on this board because 1. we aren't fucking /x/, and 2. Jow Forumslacks aren't low IQ conspiretards and low IQ conspiretards aren't welcome here. I'm fucking SURE the Jews are sending them here to discredit us.

show me whatever you know in your feeble mind something that can vaporize tungsten, which has a boiling point of 5555C, with only 184 watts of power.
go on you waste of life, do it

Attached: SAFIRE - tungsten vaporized with 182.4W.png (1082x581, 615K)

top kek

you really are a shitskin with a low IQ

Yeah I'm gonna watch these eat a pizza and then forget about it. So basically fuck you, and the OP. Maybe? I guess? Like what are you, my mother? If you find a heroine needle on the ground do you jam it into your arm and them blame niggers? Why act and post just as crazy as the crazy you're warning against?
Why do you not trust someone with a youtube video, and whey do you assume everyone but you is some kind of retarded, potential fake news addict.

Get bent. Faggoid.

you might consider licencing my voidpoint quantum field loop generator (patent pending) to cure that painful bottom inflammation

>experimentation is valid asshole
Coming from someone who has clearly never had a real encounter with the sciences this is quite rich. Not all experimentation is valid or useful.

The mere amount of botshills here raises some flags. Just watch the material and reach your own conclusion, I know I did.

Wayne Lambright is best Lambright

Keep going strong bro

Wow this is some really big brained stuff

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-24 at 10.25.14 PM.png (1280x800, 841K)

I love it. twitter.com/LambrightWayne/status/1165480190694215680

Attached: electriccarLambright.jpg (492x428, 30K)

i have invented this too, but for space ships

This one.

Attached: electriccarLambright_FloatingElectricity.jpg (492x428, 30K)

lmfaoooo

So we can attack the kikes but not the kike run mainstream science that somehow requires constant ((((research))) grants to find a literal fucking nigger matter and since its inception of nigger matter we still haven't found a single shred of evidence for nigger matter? when it can simply be explained in electromagnetic terms?

you're a shitposting contradiction fag

show maths

stop fucking the goat, ahmed
you're not even funny

>literal fucking nigger matter
you have finally discovered NEGRONIUM CHLORIDE, impressive

Attached: Negronium Chloride.jpg (597x416, 39K)

>Keep going strong bro
Thank you.

Attached: 1558932109409.jpg (1000x667, 316K)

Lambright, Lamb Right one could muse you are a good man on the right path, and it wouldn't be wrong.

Let me know if this is too hard to understand and I'll put it in simpler language for you.

"However, theoretical analysis shows that "many scenarios for the generation of seed magnetic fields, which rely on the survival and sustainability of currents at early times [of the universe] are disfavored" i.e. Birkeland currents of the magnitude needed (1018 amps over scales of megaparsecs) for galaxy formation do not exist."

>Lambright, Lamb Right one could muse you are a good man on the right path, and it wouldn't be wrong.
Thank you.

Attached: wevotedwaynelambright020100yearsao.jpg (1800x1800, 206K)

LOL well done

Anyone got a link to Mossad login?

>Jow Forumslacks aren't low IQ conspiretards
>low IQ conspiretards aren't welcome here.
>I'm fucking SURE the Jews are sending them here to discredit us.
I'ts getting sleepy ahmed bin niggel, time to fuck the goat one last time and hit the sack

Based eco cabin. They enrage and confuse the McMansion Boomer.

>The absolute state of glowniggers

>The absolute state of glowniggers
So wrong hans.

Attached: lambrightNature.jpg (1053x669, 120K)

Too late for damage control, glownigger.

>Too late for damage control, glownigger.
No such thing as damage control, I never crashed.

Let me change the topic to my new graphic.

Attached: Nature_iwokeforyou.jpg (1047x662, 105K)

Better

Attached: Nature_iwokeforyou_v1.jpg (1047x662, 109K)

they're new here , unlike us

man, his eyes...

You are showing the true power of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

>This is now a Wayne thread
Hell yeah!

>show me whatever you know in your feeble mind something that can vaporize tungsten, which has a boiling point of 5555C, with only 184 watts of power.
>go on you waste of life, do it
OK what do I get for doing this? It better be lots of money.yy

>they're new here , unlike us
Yes, the stick out!

Attached: zenithcandidate.jpg (1280x960, 576K)

I remember when I first came across his videos. I was bummed that he didn't continue the series. Then when I looked into why and saw he was developing things, I felt a bit strange about the whole thing. Still. I feel like the videos were a step in the right direction toward getting me to look at the universe differently than the mainstream portrayal.

These structures are real. They appear frequently on all different sizes throughout the universe. I've even found a few on the Earth. Fascinating stuff. It can explain several "mysteries" in our planets geology. This goes of course beyond the LaPoint "Primer Fields" and pairs up nicely with the Electric/Plasma Universe mentality.

"Science" has taken several fields in completely wrong directions because they've failed to recognize the influence of the Electromagnetic Force. As far as I'm concerned, it's the only real Force in play. But it seems like the only people who ever learn about these types of things are electrical engineers. All other branches of "science" have isolated themselves, and although they are claiming to be "experts" of their respective fields, they offer little to no logical explanation for any number of "mysteries that haunt any hypothesis that they scramble to come up with.

Without Electricity, there would be no "Life". It's everywhere, on all scales! And hella-based.