Iran/pol/

Iranbro here to answer your questions

AMA

Attached: 14.jpg (553x538, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

middleeastmonitor.com/20190824-israel-delivered-uae-saudi-message-to-us-to-stop-strike-on-iran/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How many goats have you fucked in your life?
Is it true goat pussy is better than human pussy?
Do you ever share your goats with neighbours or do you guard them closely like a wife?

i mean, atleast you're not a zionist shithole state

What do you think about hitler?
t. juden

Attached: 1562879212016.jpg (483x612, 146K)

Are women property? If so, how do I move to Iran?

what is your real flag?

Found the jew.

Attached: Vraiment.png (600x600, 321K)

What if a white middle aged man such as myself traveled to Iran. Would I be safe?. Just to chill and check the country out.

Sup Iran bro? Please keep in mind Americans like myself stand with you. Don't fucking nuke all of us for crying out-loud.

Attached: iran based.jpg (666x715, 74K)

How would you be personally effected by an American invasion if Iran. How does it feel to have CIA personnel crawling around everywhere in Tehran?

we fuck goats because we get bored of white sluts

In Saudi sure, not like that in Iran. Iranian women are very assertive and generally control the household. And our court system favors them on some things. It's harder for women to start a divorce, but if you do end up divorced she will take all your shit.

Really nigger you couldn't even get a VPN for your LARP?

Know what my favorite spice is? I'll answer that for you, it's sage

When will you nuke Israel

absolutely safe. Not even our hardliners hate american citizens. Everyone will be interested to meet you and talk to you about your faith, your job and family. The interest is genuine. It's the American, British and Israeli government everyone hates, Iranians distuingish between government and its people. Blurring the lines between people and their governments is a more western tradition I believe.

Did you crack some protesters skulls today

I will be fine personally. My family live in a fertile part of Iran and have farmland.

USA isn't going to invade Iran though, I'm not worried on that at all

It's all bluster, there won't be a war. A lot of what "Iran says ****" in your headlines is for our domestic consumption. Iranian government isn't suicidal

Oh ! another jew

?

>implying
lmao no fuck those guys, that protest was shilled worse than Hong Kong

when will you wipe israel off the map & bring death to america once & for all?
soon I hope

not enough

Nice to see you here after you fucked your goat and your 8 year old daughter. Curious which one did you fuck first?

JIDF go away

Is it even still going? Everybody except the fags from the MEK arent talking about it for the past year

There's so much jew larper tonight.

Virgin Jew fears the chad Persian

Real pics of Iranian women and not the glamorized stuff?

I got bored of fucking your wife

Why won't you niggers bomb Israel already?? I'm ready for WW3 damn it.

>How many goats have you fucked in your life?
Arabs fuck goats. Coincidentally, Jews fuck goats too.
Arabs and Jews are both semites too! Lol!
>Is it true goat pussy is better than human pussy?
Ask your relatives. They'd know. Don't ask Indo-Europeans, you stupid fuck.
>Do you ever share your goats with neighbours or do you guard them closely like a wife?
I'd guard my goats against semites too.

Attached: jew.png (203x300, 72K)

Iranian women are pretty good looking I think. They emulate the western style in terms of aesthetics so I think that's why iranian women are popular. If you look up Tajik women, that was more Iran's style in the 19th century

>if you do end up divorced she will take all your shit.
you're not Iranian
>we fuck goats
yep, you're definitely not Iranian, you are an Arab or Jew

why do you get so defensive?

best defense is attack. just tell him you're going to fuck his goats.

Are nose jobs really that popular? Seems like most girls get them because they don't like their noses.

>there wont be a war
the jews running my country very much want there to be though.
>iran isn't suicidal
but the christian goyim are.
I want the war to happen only because your country will cause complete chaos in the west & the whole thing will likely trigger WW3 & there's no way in hell israel survives that.

you are kidding right? In divorce settlement women take it all. They can run out before marriage and take their dowry with them too.

Don't be butthurt over goat fucking sweetie

yes it's really nosejob capital of the world. even some guys get it.

Diaspora trash detected

Is this a common sight then?

Attached: iranian.jpg (632x800, 84K)

Don't let these knuckleheads insult you. Been to Iran years ago, beautiful country, some places so beautiful, it is unreal seeming. White people too.

>meme flag
foreskin eater detected

What the fuck do you know? You're using a meme flag because you're probably a kike. You're obsessed with goats, so you're probably an Arab or Jew. Not like it matters since you're still a Semite.

Imma gonna make you a deal.
You take ALL the Muzzies in the world and you can have the ENTIRE middle-east. Don't fuck with us and we won't fuck with you. You will have the opportunity to rebuild that Caliphate.

>White people too.
LOL

Bolton and Pompeo want war, I don't think Trump does. I was convinced of that after we shot down that $200 million drone and he didn't respond. I think this means he doesn't want to escalate.

Iran is a big country. It's as big as UK, Germany, Austria, Italy and France combined. The terrain is like the swiss alps. There is 80 million people and a large demographic that comes with our Twelver doctrine and general sense of nationalism. it's not an occupation the USA will ever win, the Revolutionary Guards have been preparing to fight a guerilla war for 20 years.

The Pentagon knows war with Iran is stupid. I think Trump would have gone to them for military options at some point and they sat him down and showed him the human and resource investment required to take over and occupy Iran. He likely didn't know, assumed we are like Iraq or Afghanistan

yes particularly in the cities like Tehran. Although they can't wear that top in public

i can't believe you're so butthurt over being called a goat fucker. being this sensitive will always make you a target for bullying. get rid of your ego

If Trump needed a war right now then he'd go to war with Iran - just not right now, it'll most like happen in the near future because war with Iran is actually a mid-term plan for America to leave the Middle-East.

How long does it take you to blow up?

when will you throw off the false religion of islam and bring back aryan Zoroastrianism

Pretty sweet, good for you guys.

How does Islam work over there? How does it make your life different to me in Australia?

Hes not wrong, Ive seen it myself too.
>meanwhile

Attached: 1560187013791.png (1080x1920, 1.48M)

Lol he didnt respond because Saudi, UAE, and Israel all called him shitting their pants begging him not to attack Iran because they knew that the Iranians would absolutely fuck their shit up in return. The story came out just a few days ago.

middleeastmonitor.com/20190824-israel-delivered-uae-saudi-message-to-us-to-stop-strike-on-iran/

Jews will get the rope.

Attached: won't exist.jpg (1080x1080, 169K)

You have some of the best looking women on the planet. Not a question, just a fact.

Oh and I really wish Trump doesn’t et his Jewish counselors to drag him and the US into a war with you.

Are you muslim or zoroastrian ?

Do you have bucks in your land? Do you have strong black BVLLs who feed your men with nourishment of their seed? How many men can your bucks feed in a day? An American BVLL can feed 4, 5 even 6 white boys three times a day each but I have heard tale of stronger BVLLs in far lands. As a good seed slave I am always looking for a stronger buck to give me my nourishment.

Attached: original_result5.png (512x512, 353K)

Lol diaspora child. Shia Islam is embedded in Iranian culture you loser. Stop sucking the boot of Zionism.

The greatest fighting force mankind, or rather peoplekind has ever known. I salute their service.

If the USA goes to war with Iran, Iran will bring half the entire middle east with it. Iranians aren't even the most fanatical loyalists to our own regime. I went to Khomeini's tomb a few years ago and it was full of Afghanis, Pakistanis and Iraqis visiting.

The American military is very systematic and planned. It isn't going to tolerate just allowing the Revolutionary Guards taking the initiative if engagement comes, the Pentagon will ramp up everywhere there is Iranian presence to maintain control. It's blow out budgets and resources instantaneously. It's not the kind of war the Pentagon is interested in being dragged into at all.

Only the Zionists and lobbyists are interested in war. There are plenty of htem in Trump's cabinet but at the end of the day I dont think trump is interested to fight.

depends, your wife can help me blow very quickly

I like Zoroastrians, Iran still has genuine Zoroastrians that have survived since the Islamic invasion. There are still communities of them in Yazd and Kerman. But they aren't interested in anyone converting back, they secretly see the rest of Iranians as foreigners in their country. My wish is that the city of Yazd is given autonomy to the Zoroastrians, so they can run their own city how they please and keep their community alive.

Is shia islam actually based? From what I've read it seems much better than sunni any thoughts on this?

Man this Persian is one cool dude.

Attached: image.jpg (600x451, 43K)

How do you feel about the Iron Sheik? Did you feel as if he insulted Iran with his WWE performances? If you could recommend one political blog to a Westerner, what would it be?

just stop faggot

why is this thread being babysat by the niggies?

Attached: BABYSAT.jpg (774x813, 118K)

It's not meant to be a war to win, it's just meant to be a distraction while the retract all their other forces in the Middle-East and Africa - then just leave Iran with a bang and all the PR stunts to make it look like America "won". Zionists wasn't you dead, but America just needs you as bait. So I don't know how you go about possibly fighting, I attempt to somehow avoid as much bloodshed as possible regardless of sentiments to fight America and Zionists.

Let forth the crimson tide rush
The blood of those who are deserving
Smite them in the name of he who is dark

Sharia Law is enforced. But alcohol is still everywhere, everyone makes their own or knows someone that makes it.

Men and women have to dress modestly in public, defined by hijab and long sleeves shirts for women, and long pants for men. Although in private you can wear what you want so there is thing like victoria's secret shops and market places sell all sorts of clothes women can wear at home.

Sharia Law isn't enforced tooooo secretly, it's moreso used as a tool for the government to deal with people they consider pests, or make examples of people. The sentencing is always harsh at first but then usually gets lifted. My cousin got sentenced to 6 months prison for having a mixed gender birthday party but the sentence was lifted. Mixed gender parties serving alcohol are extremely common in Iran, I think he might have got ratted out by a neighbor that hates him

You still mad at us?

Bolton & Pompeo are the most direct agents of israel in the white house currently but I assure you that every kike & retarded zio christian wants war too. They're ramping up rhetoric for it now, the iran falses? expect lots more of those to come, right now they're trying to goad you into starting it since we ourselves are too reluctant but you can be sure that every politician & likely the pentagon itself wants this to happen, there's just no support for it. Trump is also retarded & makes almost no important decisions, no president does, he just has a general sense that this is bad & that he ran against this but if he wins again, there's no guarantee he won't go along with it.
Also I am aware that you'd absolutely rape us in war, that's exactly why I want it to happen, we're nearly dead as a nation now but another big war would totally bankrupt us & bring on our collapse sooner. Once we're gone israel no longer has us as a global puppet empire to send off to die for them, that's one step closer to their demise, assuming war doesn't trigger ww3 in the process.
my people & my country are already dead I have no reason to oppose having your country deliver the killing blow to our empire rather than the slow death we face now. I wouldn't worry to much if I were you guys, we've cucked & pozzed our military so hard that actual troops are fucking joke now, it'll be a massacre.

Best friend since birth is Persian . Going to his sisters wedding tomorrow. His family dipped once the sha was gone

My family is Shiite muslim. I'm not particularly religious, but Shiite Islam is certainly Iranian.

There are not many Zoroastrians in Iran. about 25,000 genuine ones that trace their ancestry back 1400+ years. A lot of LARPers returning back to their Zoroastrian roots, but more so disastifaction with our current government.

If Islam is replaced in Iran it will be either with Christianity or Bahai. Zoroastrianism isn't going to return, the Zoroastrians largely don't want Iranians converting back. The secretly see the rest of Iranians and foreigners or descendants of traitors

Iran's government / Persian people are really quite benign. I don't have anything negative to say about them. I do wish their government would exile criminals rather than execute them for rather petty crimes.

Attached: 1552639147044.jpg (1136x1523, 399K)

> if you get caught dwelling in these kind of pages will you get arrested? is the internet over there censored?
> how often are the genetic diseases on your country? I know for a fact you marry and fuck your cousins....is the muslim community really that ignorant about inbreeding?
> when are you wiping out israel? or is it just trash-talk?
> do you judge western people the same we do?

thanks for answering annon

How sure are you that ZOG won't throw you into Guantanamo when you get back? This isn't the country that it used to be boomer.

Attached: 2a67285777d22dfe1aa785c22afb4711.jpg (2000x2745, 369K)

We actually have Bantu Iranians, descendants of slaves brought in by our Qajar Dynasty. Almost all blacks brought in were turned into eunichs, which is standard of all slaves and servants serving the royal families since the Achaemenid Empire. So that's why we don't have many blacks remaining.

I don't have any hatred or dislike towards blacks at all.

Found the jew.

SoM was a fucking great game

I love this SoM art. As a matter of fact it's my phone background image.

The artist is Hiro Isono, if you might be interested my burgerbro.

>Zoroastrians
Isnt this what Freddy Mercury was?

Attached: Freddy.gif (250x195, 495K)

My neighbor is Iranian, you are good people. Keep pissing off Israel.

Cocained

>the muslim community really that ignorant about inbreeding
yes they are, grew up in a city that had a lot of them & half of them have extra fingers, thumbs & literal retardation, they treat it as normal, marriages are pre-planned well in advance of who gets who as a wife.

There are a lot of aspects of Shiite Islam which I believe makes it better.

We have Ayatollahs, which means there is central leadership. And we have numerous Ayatollahs unlike the Catholics that have one Pope, so that means you can follow an Ayatollah that has more your kind of world view. I like Sistani. Khamenei is the Grand Ayatollah in Iran but he's more so only popular with Hezbollah types

Please help me to understand the vast Middle East and the countries in it, I don't trust Jew media to educate me on this

all good humor if you're into that kind of thing

It doesn't make sense. Trigger a huge war to escape the middle east? no.

Obama wanted to escape the middle east and focus on china, that's why he made the Iran deal. Trump is a zog puppet that wants to be accepted by the Jewish clan so that's why he came back to start shit with us.

larp alert

Attached: 1523222912622.png (800x820, 464K)

The British government is more detested than the American government, if you can believe that. It's over things that happened 200+ years ago between Iran and Britain

First off if there is war in the middle east it will be total and swift and I do expect the Israelis to nuke Iran. This will plain and simple extermination on both sides. Really don`t think Iran will survive. Also a question. I understand Iran really hates the Taliban, is that true? Thanks

Cuck

Stop being so annoying diaspora goatfucker, also leave America and go back to goatfucking land

What, if any, is the average opinion of Iranians about Brazil?

My perception is that Iran is a pretty respected country in Brazil.

Attached: 1555717195755.jpg (249x260, 27K)

Ok Santo

Attached: AFP_Getty-546430409.jpg (1200x765, 220K)

What does the average Iranian think about the U.S.? All of our boomers (50-75 years old or so) think that you guys are literally Satan because reasons, but people younger than that really don’t give a shit about you one way or the other for the most part. A lot of you guys are even white and I’d be willing to form a temporary alliance between Christians and Muslims to get rid of Jews and atheists. Do your people have similar views?

I hope you guys nuke Israel, Inshallah as you say

As an American, I wish you all the best - save us from this unending nightmare

Attached: 1560823567074.jpg (1024x1021, 815K)

When will Iran become Christian again?