"reverse colonization"

twitter.com/ameervannstann/status/1164172833510944768

they are basically admitting they are colonizing us now.

Attached: screen.jpg (985x471, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/PoliticalHumor/comments/cuy3g8/the_great_replacement_sure_does_scare/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: agent johnny huwhite12.jpg (660x562, 166K)

Wait they're admitting? This changes everything!

Attached: 1566675048973.png (644x800, 15K)

It's not colonization when all your bring is nigger degradation and Islamic perversions.

they could at least say it to our faces, or on national tv "HEY WE ARE TAKING OVER YOUR COUNTRY ITS NOT A CONSPIRACY THEORY YOU DUMB FUCKING IDIOTS"

"Reverse colonization" would fit better as sending westernized niggers back to Africa.

It’s wish fulfillment. Only a tiny minority of people influence the state and non-state agencies like the media which determine agendas. FOB coloreds aren’t media moguls or the heads of banks.

We can smell how new you are, here

therightstuff.biz
dailystormer.name
Sub to sanderson1611 on youtube

You could see it as them initiating this reverse colonization process - by alarming everyone to the fact that reverse colonization actually involves getting rid of them.

He's inverted the meaning of colonization like a Jew, so others have to catch his punch and re-direct it back to the shithole he belongs in.

>whites colonise a place make it better
>retrded brown people "colonise" and it makes it worse.
The massive hole in their logic is that they need whites to function.
When whites leave an area the area becomes a dysfunctional mirror of the corruption from their country.
Minority racists therefore paradoxically need white nationalism to keep their scheme up.

what bong colony are they talking about, or they're just spouting woke buzzwords

lmao, no. I'm just getting fucking furious how fucking dumb the white "goyim" are.

I think it's common knowledge at this point, first everyone denies it and say we're being racist/xenophobic, paranoid and conspiracy theorists, then it's a "good thing" when they can't lie and pretend anymore, then you run to the hills.

It's all based on communist propaganda, Yuri Bezmenov explained everything what's happening.

Attached: 1565910337412.jpg (210x295, 10K)

most whites are stuck drinking wine and watching tv.
will they be assimilated into some gay globohomo caliphate?

Isn't reverse colonization decolonization? If so, shouldn't he be getting the fuck back to Africa?

>tfw dont watch tv
I honestly cant understand people that just consume mainstream shit anymore they are like retarded space aliens.

The new worlders just won't stay put in their new homes and now with airplanes they can come to the colonizer's homeland, great work we did in the past.

There's a reason why only the English colonies won't come back to England, they knew what they were doing unlike everyone else.

Social-media and smartphones are much worse to the first world than TV, it's destroying our societies at an alarming pace from all angles. The internet should have stayed at DLS speeds and hard for normies to use like it was in the 90's till 00.

No shit, of course the invader is smug when white liberals will cover for him. It's literally illegal to tell him to eat shit in Bongland

Underrated

Itll just lead to white flight on a national scale. Enjoy new Syria, mudman.

>Implying the internet isn't just some premature massive data reservoir for a sentient computer to one day observe, analyze and react to.

These low IQ subhumans are not colonizing anything. They are invasive parasitic creatures destroying everything in their path.
Colonizing is beneficial. It improves the land, the infrastructure, the technology, etc, etc and levels everyone up in the process. The reason the subhumans of the world are invading western countries was due to the end of colonization and the end to the greatest prosperity these subhumans ever experienced.
These subhumans destroyed most of what Europeans gave to them in their own countries and now these subhumans wish to destroy White western countries.

Attached: 15658.png (1126x1367, 1.08M)

>white flight on a national scale
>Implying they'll let us leave
>implying ours won't be the first real "holocaust"

We are being colonized? Where's all the new schools, hospitals, roads, railways, and commerce?

I hope they conquer europe nothing of value will be lost

maybe its time for a new genocide

Its in reverse, so they're in the process of destroying them before they go back to africa.

but the food, chicken tikka masala!

RED ALERT! RED ALERT!

reddit.com/r/PoliticalHumor/comments/cuy3g8/the_great_replacement_sure_does_scare/

It's literally young White Men vs everyone else

Why are these tweets and links not being printed out and plastered everywhere....

fucking boomers are clueless to how these cunts think.

>being this dumb

Attached: bro.jpg (400x400, 21K)

It's certainly a more honest to talk about multiculturalism and immigration.

LOL, like this pathetic monkey is going to do anything.

White people will never let that happen.

As long as he's a good wagie and he doesn't touch white people, he may be allowed to live.

If I die to these fucks just know I’m taking a lot of them with me

Monks are preferable to negroes.

Yeah but the European powers eventually left their countries. These people have no intention of doing that at all.

>iran
>afghanistan
>pakistan
>reverse colonialism
Do they mean alexander??

Attached: 1537982023993.jpg (480x640, 28K)