What do you do when youre called a racist?

Attached: hmmm.jpg (605x851, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NnMbYSrq-ZY
youtube.com/watch?v=2crEmvNU2E0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IliqwCNaxJo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

call them a racist back for assuming my hate status

In public? Hide from the inevitable mobs. In private? Nothing really. I'm just like "yeah duh".

Attached: Columbine Pepes.jpg (800x600, 164K)

Shrug. It’s overused and has lost all meaning at this point.
>t. Portland

>assuming my hate status
I love this

Do you have a link or an explanation, faggot

Attached: 1559689137516.png (957x719, 112K)

>tfw immune to the r-card

Attached: ED9214AB-A228-4325-80BD-BBBA02918033.jpg (852x625, 74K)

Is this a (((fellow white people))) thing?

Ive been called that while speaking the truth so often that it doesnt effect me anymore. Nazi and racist and bigot bounce off me like nothing.

Most of my smart friends are the same. And often once we get passed the name calling, they accept some of the things ive said. Not always immediately but eventually.

say "yeah, pretty much" and go on with life. It's pathetic how ingrained the boogeyman archetype is for the word racist or racism.

Attached: 1506386896478.jpg (237x361, 17K)

I tell them I only hate black men.
I LOVE BLACK WOMEN

Or for assuming you're white

Attached: 1566240000722.jpg (205x246, 8K)

laugh and smile then nod my head and look them in the eyes and say yes; yes I am.

I can answer this question for the rest of /po/ right now and you can sage this thread, they will lie. Everyone on Jow Forums is a filthy fucking racist asshole who will burn in hell one day but until then will lie. And before all the extreme pricks who will say "i don't care i admit i'm a racist hurr durr" that's only on here and you know it, you lie through your fucking teeth and deflect because in the real world that shit has consequences and the grown ups don't have time for that shit. /sage

I always make my arguments in favour of different races, ie, point to how wonderful Japan is and say I would enjoy visiting tokyo less if Japanese people were a minority, and I doubt the Japanese would like it either

I'm not even white, I'm Jewish.

"Fuck off"

this but tell them I hate my own race
then closely judge their reaction, follow them home, and murder them

I would like to give you the honor of being the first person I reply to with this:
Dilate

*ist, *phobe, Nazi, etc are, more often than not, neologisms for "shut up white man"

I've learned to laugh right in their face. They love that. Laughing at upset people is a favorite of mine.

Resorting to insults is the mark of a man who has lost the argument, nigger.

>I can answer this question for the rest of /po/
Why you gotta pick on origami faggot?
Its a slow board, but a good board
din do nuffin

Attached: anon-visits-po.png (989x662, 251K)

"Yeah, and?" they will go into shock.

im half asian so its impossible for me to be racists.

"And?"

>dear fellow white people
100% chance it was written by a kike

Attached: 1524544375448.png (479x482, 49K)

I get called a fascist and racist all the time irl, I just explain them that not wanting (((unregulated mass immigration that will lead to the replacement of your people))) is not enough to be a fascist
They're all fucking retards anyway

Attached: slide thread warning.png (1500x1500, 928K)

explain the difference between racism and prejudice

>ask Latino friends why does anyone use the label Latinx if it doesn't work in Spanish
>they agree it's bullshit and nobody should use it
>Ask white liberal classmate the same thing
>How dare you judge someone's identity, you racist

Embrace it because their faggot words mean nothing to me

Attached: C90D89B0-7FF5-4A63-A144-29EECF4B894F.jpg (1080x1334, 135K)

>what do you do when youre called a racist?
what do you do when youre called a racist? You start attacking the people that called you a racist. You attack the KKK, you attack the white nationalists. You try and find another word that fits you. And it's just a way for you to avoid the real issues and to make yourselves sound just like you are.

You're a human garbage bag. Get over yourself. You're a complete tool.

That's because, especially if it's a white SJW type, it's projection of their biggest fear; which is being called a racist themselves. This is exactly why they resort to all the virtue signaling. They resist being red pilled despite knowing the truth because it terrifies them that other people might not like them. So what they are doing is trying to punish you for not caring what others think and choosing truth instead. They are the worst kind of cowards.

this

meincraft

nice flag faggot

Say my gf is black

Quit your kvetching.

Attached: 1566096331402m.jpg (1023x1024, 231K)

I ask them to define it. It means anything from race realist to cross-burning KKK member. The term is too nebulous.

I say "ok retard"

I tell them I'm a REALIST

Fellow white people?

Chimp out

Dismiss and double down
Get fucked cunts

youtu.be/NnMbYSrq-ZY

Attached: 1511272680639.gif (332x263, 1.99M)

I say; "You're right.", then I turn 360° and walk away. Niggers never see me coming.

>so?

it's usually in an unrelated argument ala immigration or welfare to shame me into supporting their ideas
>yous racist

me: *gets thousand yard stare and a stupid grin on my face "Yup"

throws them for a loop lol

>assuming my hate status
i'm remembering that one

It never happens IRL because I do not reveal my powerlevel. I have had some crafty mystery meat try to lul me in with real talk, but I wait them out and surprise surprise it turns out they were looking for leverage.

On here it's nigger cunt retard kike all day long. Miss me with that faggot shit

Attached: 1566556126240.jpg (750x746, 48K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2crEmvNU2E0

Show them this

Attached: 1566696700919.jpg (656x960, 94K)

Say that race is a social construct.

Or Depends who says it, dismantle their point of view.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IliqwCNaxJo

Attached: A1CC5B15-5C12-414C-B8DC-70A4EDCA9ECA.jpg (720x720, 73K)

"I'm not anti semitic, I'm counter semitic "

Attached: jewish shopvac.jpg (885x990, 136K)

Give them a disapproving look. It's a bugman or bugwoman making the accusation. Once you show them you don't approve of them they change their mind.

Okay matt Mccusker

wow that boi is thicc

the real "grown ups" have historically never cared about racism.

>tfw literally doesn't matter because everyone in my race is a racist
Being a minority rules.

Just shrug, shake my head and walk away. I don't argue with communists as they are like talking to children.

Attached: index.jpg (310x162, 15K)

>fellow white people
Here’s a tip to the yid who’s currently lurking this thread to write material for his shitty article about the evil Jow Forums boogeyman. Saying “fellow white people” is the best giveaway that you are a kike.

Attached: 805C6A0A-6597-477A-BC9C-B111215D98BD.jpg (1024x576, 98K)

just don't give a fuck.

in many situations people are virtue signaling then when someone doesn't virtue signal and/or go along with all of it they are then deemed racist especially when they don't go along with it and make some comment no matter how neutral in opposition of it.

controlling speech is huge for controlling a populace. If the populace has fear of the speech and/or the outcome of where that speech plays a role they are more easily controllable if not easy to manipulate into doing what the controllers of society want them to do as well as other groups and such to as well.

not worth my time. just don't give a fuck. you don't know how wretched they might be alone when you aren't around to as well and/or when they are out of the publics eye and such to as well.

This

>(((dear fellow white people)))
Yeah I'm pretty sure the author is a berg,
Stein, witz or blatt

I don't lie i just shrug my shoulders

>a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

nice try, racist is a neutral term, you decide wether its good or bad, people must call you racist because you most probably believe in the things listed above, you either be proud of your own thoughts and opinions or act like you dont believe in that in public like a hipocrite

I just tell them I'm part Jewish. Ancestry.com told me that.

>memeflag
into the trash

"Fuckin' A yeah!" and smile

Attached: skrewdriver 007.jpg (1600x1126, 232K)

I laugh and say who isn't nowadays

>I dont know what how to respond without humilliating myself

>Burn in hell
>Self declared faggot
See ya there kikey

Thats what a real man does, I may disagree with you but you go straight ahead on what you believe.

call them an anti racist

This is good. I wanna buy a david star and just have it in my pocket for this. Yell: YOU ARE AN EVIL EVIL, LIKE A GOLEEM! SHAME ON YOU!

Idk, nothing I suppose. What is there to do? If they call me a racist and they think their dumb nigger cattle speak affects me i think I would just laugh at them for being so pathetic.

I remember when I went to school when I was 7 years old to 11 years old we had a downy classmate. If he was going to insult you he'd call you a "bold boy" because in his poor little potato head being a bold boy was the worst thing you could be. So being called a racist by brainwashed marxist is kind of like being called a bold boy by a downy to me

Pic related always turns to "but if they used a fake SSN, they pay more in taxes than they take out!" completely unaware that undocumented (kek) income occurs, especially in cash-based businesses where they tend to work

Nowadays, the adjective "racist" has become bastardized, to the point it no longer represents what it used to.

Point out the fallacies. It's usually a combination of false equivalence and strawman to construct another fallacy of ad hominem attack. Just explain why that is not cogent argumentation and that they still need to rebuke your points/argument. Be relentless. make them stick on point. Then point out how that shaking of the head with a feigned smile is a position of weakness one displays when they have no cogent argumentation. Then watch them continue that behavior like a broken robot.

I reply: "Yup."

Attached: bVRdizF.jpg (3500x2333, 869K)

just own up to it like a man. if you try to downplay it or get offended like a faggot you will lose. it's not a bad thing if it's true, if reality is racist what the fuck can I do about it

Compliments will get you nowhere

does that change anything?

Come on... post the one that you can read.

Save over with this one.

Attached: kil111tov -- 3490 -- lsn111vdg'.jpg (850x446, 191K)

>"boo hoo people who have different opinions on race are hurting meeee"
Tranny communist detected. Next time don't get the vaccinations.

Attached: argument to stop vaxxers.jpg (852x1410, 492K)

I usually kill at least 1000 niggers immediately, on the spot.

Written by Rebecca Hains. Hains is an English name. On the other hand the nose knows.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-24 at 11.57.02 PM.png (379x336, 173K)

my cousin (who knows my views) introduced me to her boyfriend with "this is my bf _____; he's jewish" and i answered "i'm a nazi." so fuck you. faggot.

Attached: skrewdriver.jpg (1200x1200, 196K)

No one has ever once called me racist.
I do like all the coping in here about the word "racist" having lost all meaning while everyone posts various Nazi propaganda, though.
>Die Juden Sind Die Wahren Rassisten!

Norway user is such a cuck.

Never been called Racist I believe iit is a new phenomenon that the left try and peddle when they lose an argument. Invert Racism is something that I just refuse to believe is possible without being a fake blower. You don’t have to like anyone or anything especially say mudrats or niggers even pure white gandolfs etc if you choose. I like to call things(Silence of the whites) As we have been banned from speaking from various places. What are they are afraid of? The truth hurts ones feelings and the poor bleeding heart banshees of chaos and degenerate naturally cannot take the heat so they a capitulate inwards. All I have to say is grow up faggots and trannies leave kids doodles alone no story time please keep it pure go back to the shithole you left and fix it niggers sharpen up stop selling drugs and killing each other get back to family values you have an attitude and ego problem. Clean up the trash in the neighbourhood it looks like shit and is a reflection of the attitude you have.

Attached: 46F20E3A-4C45-429B-A3C4-A2365F3EC13D.jpg (582x640, 57K)

I just don't give a shit.

At least I'm white and you are just inferior: faggot KYS

Agree with them, they will short circuit and go crazy

Crypto

>what do you do when youre called a racist
smug at them