How to verify if a girl im interested in is a feminist?

how to verify if a girl im interested in is a feminist?

Attached: 1464122390238307121.jpg (501x654, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MfV0uPhe780
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ask her dumbass
Btw

Check to see if she:
1. shaves legs and armpits
2. looks like a man
3. looks like an escaped circus clown
4. looks like a satanic space alien
5. hates individual rights
6. has ever been in a mental institution

that looks like a melting candy bar that they put in water. That doesn't look real at all.

They wake up the next morning think it's shit though.

DO IT FOR STATE

she said she is a feminist but she is not from the west and not from europe, she said parities are not ok

she can be unshaved for another reason than feminism, dont be usacentric

They will let you know.
youtu.be/MfV0uPhe780

Attached: vbr3Lw4h.jpg (640x1024, 78K)

HAHA SHE GOT POOPOO ONNER NECK
HEH SHIT NECK
FUCKING LOL
SOMEBODY DROPPED A FUCKING TURD ON HER NECK

>she can be unshaved for another reason than feminism, dont be usacentric
Then she can go shave that shit or move on to someone else as far as I'm concerned. If I wanted to fuck a hairy ape, I'd go to France to chase women

are french women hairy and unshaven?

>(((individual rights)))
Fuck off enlightenment faggot.

Attached: 1554182960234.jpg (960x640, 222K)

not an argument

Wasn't meant to be retard.

Nosering and spacer ear rings. i would have squeezed one out on her too

shut up leaf

It’s a meme because it used to be a thing about 40 years ago. Stereotypes take time to catch up.

this but unironically

i lol'd

Smell her.

Attached: 155248739648494.jpg (600x315, 21K)

she did not smell bad

The fact that you are already making excuses for her is a sign of things to cone.

>things to cone
wat

Ask for her pollitical opinion on blacks and jews

in her country there are almost no jews and no blacks
as i said she is not from the west...

I went on a couple of dates with a girl from Syria, also self-proclaimed feminist. Turns out she's a lying cunt and I stopped responding to her bullshit messages. I wouldn't risk it if I were you, even though she was worlds more acceptable than the German feminist I fucked, holy shit that girl was a fuck-up, worst personality I encountered in years.
Tl;dr: non-western feminists are more tolerable but still cancerous and barely worth the effort.

normie get out

>If I wanted to fuck a hairy ape
Normal girls do not turn into hairy apes when they abstain from shaving. Hairy apes masquerade as normal girls and blend well with their host environment because all girls are expected to shave.

agreed.
it's the essence of funny memories. reminds me when a friend would piss in a half full bottle of herbal liquor until full because someone kept nicking sips during the party. Nicker ended up getting coerced into chugging the whole bottle by the clique. Had to turn around while my lungs imploded of suppressed laughter as it went down. His comment was that "the flavor of the herbal is really standing out" as in comparison to the """whiskey"""

Attached: 1566650564303.png (174x233, 65K)

All girls are feminists

degen

Check out their tastes in entertainment. If you can't tell just from that it's not worth it. Also it checks to see how intelligent they are, dumb women are fucking terrible and you'll end up with moronic fuck kids no matter how hard you try.
Ideally you want someone who is smarter than you and more studied than you, but that's one in a million especially in this society even if you're not too bright.

she will not suck your dick and let you cum inside on the first date

AYYYYOOOOOO.... THIS NIGGA TAKIN A DOOKIE!!!!!

Attached: 1553204071879.jpg (340x314, 78K)

Check her twitter, facebook and her hygiene/way she dresses. If it's still not obvious, then talk to her and ask her some question that would trigger her if she's a feminist.

arent feminists more slutty?

EAT DA POO POO!
OUT DE DIPER!

Most right wing women are feminists who get off on pretending they hate 'those nasty feminists'.
Meanwhile, they basically just disagree with feminists on certain aspects of abortion and intersectionality.

POOPOO PEEPEE!! HAHA POOP!!! AHHAHA DIRTY POOPIES!!

sad

I always make it clear i hate feminists to every women ive fucked.
Women actually know feminists are hated so will swear they are not feminist, even if they have feminist ideas.That is what it takes you have to make it clear you won't ever tolerate feminism.

NORMIES GET OUT

bump

bump

Good summary.

bump

Says a man who has fucked no one ever, no not even an ape. Bc if you ever dated a woman, you’d know hair grows on a woman’s body like grass in the summer time

maybe she does not need to shave because she is not looking for a bf because she focuses on studies

Ask her if she is a feminist

So sad. They peed on her then poo pood

If a woman ever brings up the "I'm a feminist" mantra, she isn't worth the effort

she said she is...

Is there anything more BnR than taking a dookie on a passed out roastie?

she didnt bring it up

Well there ya go

Attached: 1535837283601.gif (400x400, 1.21M)

Women aren't feminist towards desirable men

I'm guessing that she's Asian? I've been in Toronto for pretty much my entire life and all of the Asian women here are turbo feminists. Like, forget everything you think you know about insufferable personalites until you've come to Toronto and met a second-generation, university-educated Asian female.

she is asian but she does not live in the west...

imagine being her father.
imagine noticing an image of your passed out daughter covered in shit and vomit.
imagine the thoughts you would get.
imagine the pain.

now imagine if the men who did it were black
imagine if they also raped your very feminine son as well
imagine jerking off to it and sobbing in a dark corner at night

I shat my pants the other day shit was disgusting but this takes the cake

I don't see how she did anything wrong. Everyone passes out sometimes from booze, especially people new to it. And anyone can be shit on as they are out
but Jow Forums likes to act like its her fault

females partying with males is haram

What.........
Well I guess I'm "haram" then

Attached: 1537547854446.png (112x77, 10K)

begone now

Who cares? You need to dominate her anyway and make her have your child, because thats what she is good for anyway.

based and redpilled

Do you think she was partying with niggers or white guys?

Bhutan in the hizzie.

where's date 2?

>hizzie
what?

love that pic - any anons know the story?

guy got his dick out in front of a load of feminists

newfag

can her qr code

A girl with hairy legs is a feminist, end of debate.

BASED AND REDPILLED
THOT PATROLLED
KEK SHE GOT SHIT ON HER NECK

turd lel

All drunk people act like niggers, but niggers act even more like niggers so you can't really know

taking a crap on a thot is not "nigger", it is quite based, in my opinion.

> niggers act even more like niggers
it is like artificial reality being more real than real reality
t. philosopher

Says the fucking memeflag

Go back to Jow Forums you pathetic scumbag. Every Jow Forumstard is a chad that gets laid everyday or he is a family chad that has 8 kids and an aryan wife.

Madlad.

Attached: IMG_20190825_141028.jpg (1039x1060, 171K)

you fucking gypsy, go back to India/Paki and your hairy mongrel women

>be romanian
>call other gypsies
top fucking kek

I'm a Romanian not a fucking gypsy like you. Go lick that smelly hairy cunt now, make sure she'll shit another 15 ugly dirty little mongrels to shit this world for good.

Red flags are caterpillar eyebrows, metal in face, tattoos, dyed and or short hair.

After they ruffied her they were like
>hey why not pour some boos on her and then take a shit so people look all disgusted and not compassionate about her state
Thot and the night life.

>California
As expected

her argument of keep said legs hairy has to be feminism, I agree

she is none of these

one thing they do is putting out out there with a pride of some sorts like you were waiting for her to do it, like she's delivering dinner when she tells you she's a feminist
what a bunch of dumb whores

Bet it was a Pajeet

i wrote it to make you butthurt :D

Fuck you and your memeflag bullshit. Betacuck faggot. She isn't a feminist, if "she" is talking to you then "she" is a fucking man.

Imagine being her and waking up in the middle of the night with a headache and then you start to notice the smell think thinking you have shat yourself but then you start to notice someone else shat a giant turd on your neck. Imagine trying not to puke.

All are.
I don't know one girl who isn't one. I've travelled a lot and haven't met one who isn't.

she didnt know my powerlevel then

Ask her how many babies she wants. The answer will tell you much.