If you're a White Western Jow Forumslack reading this, my question to you is;

If you're a White Western Jow Forumslack reading this, my question to you is;

Would you ever have the courage to ask your Mom if she ever committed degenerate acts in college?
By degenerate acts I mean behaviour such as;
-participating in Antifa Activities?
-being anti-white by accusing white males of having white male privillege?
-being anti-white by accusing white people of stealing from other races through colonising Asia, Africa, etc.
-being anti-white by accusing white people of exterminating native americans?
-being anti-white by accusing white people of having white privilege?
-etc, etc

Attached: 1506425864358.jpg (1052x1067, 171K)

Is it really that bad being Indian that you post this shit my dude

>Is it really that bad being Indian that you post this shit my dude
God, I hope you're not some spic that's about to derail this thread because, I really just need to have a generic Jow Forums tier discussion with white western guys.
So, if youre a U.S spic or nigger, just leave this thread dude. Please senpai

Attached: 1566687262498.jpg (977x1059, 166K)

It's HELL living as a Black "man" we're all just sissy for the BWC, yet Asian posters keep pushing this meme, it's unreal how life as a black "man" we're spit upon by our women and told to act like White Men constantly. everyone craves the magical-mystical big White Cock it's unreal

Attached: 002.jpg (1024x854, 167K)

Lol this memeflaggot discord queer and his IP switching.
Dumb indian virgin kill yourself

My mom? No I wouldn’t bring up anything like that to her but judging by the degenerate homosexual fetish pictures you’re posting that you must have saved somewhere on your computer you’re a genuinely sick fuck

>degenerate acts
Oh, let's see here...
>extremely fragile white male conservative christian list
Where did Humanities 101 touch you?

My mom was 16 when she got pregnant with me, my dad was her first love, they are still together, they drove that into me as well, you only get one shot at a first love as a woman, as her son she explained its normal to have a couple women first but the girl I settled down with needs to be a Virgin for it to work, I married my wife who was a Virgin at17 when I met her and we have been married 11 years and have 5 kids now and are still very happy, my mom is super trad. My dad is a robot with no emotion so I can’t ask him anything because he never really answers, but I am sure he provides well enough and has protected my mom whenever she needed it, they were what I wanted to be when I was young, and I think I surpassed them, I had more kids and we are super happy. Also my mom is so racist it almost makes me uncomfortable and I’m full 1488 mode so I have no worries on that front

>Also my mom is so racist it almost makes me uncomfortable
How are you going to insulate your children against this degeneracy when they go off to college? Do you intend on having your daughter go to college?

Attached: IMG_20190703_114051_740.jpg (484x801, 123K)

Because you chimp out. I have never heard of a black man with a 750+ credit score.

My mom had been with a few black guys in college before she met my faggot ass dad. I asked her what she saw in his faggot ass and she basically said cha ching lol. I love mummers so much she always cracks me up.

None of my kids will go to college, my sons can pick a trade and do an apprenticeship in any they choose and later if they want will take over my construction company which does quite well, my daughter will continue to be home schooled but with plenty of extra curricular programs such as music and sports as she does now to learn how to socialize until she is grown then God willing she will find a good man and a good family to be married into, I have such an amazing relationship with my daughter that I believe she will take my suggestions to heart and hopefully it can be as close to an arranged marriage as possible, and All of my kids know I have a good amount of money put away for them that they only get if I am satisfied with the path they take in life, my sons when they finish trade school or get their masters in a trade ( I’m pushing for electrician and my daughter when she is married, they are still very young so I don’t know how much they fully grasp what they are offered but I think they have a general idea, we have a very close family though so as of now I see no reason for them to rebel, I give them a reasonable amount of freedom

I don't really care I did my duty to the white race, I have 3 blue eyed kids, and I fuck black women all the time.

It's easy, they're great ful and they are awesome cooks. Not even joking. If black men were not mentally fucking retarded they would fuck black chicks.

I did some of the most outrageous stuff, I was at the first two Charlottesvilles with a tiki torch.

Guys if you have done your duty and you need some pussy short time, fuck a black girl. They are conditioned to wear condoms. The only problem you will have is getting rid of her. Good luck. She will be addicted to your clean house and mesmerized by the way your dick grows. It's crazy how easy it is. Once you fuck her she will be obsessed even if you talk shit to her.

First pic looks like an old gf of mine. :(

Don't have to, there's no niggers here

I speak to my mum and my sisters about it.
My mother has had 3 sexual partners, 2 were boyfriends before she met my dad when they were 19 (now both 60).
One of my sisters is 27 and she has also had 3 sexual partners all boyfriends. She has been single for about 4 years now never having sex, she is currently seeing a soldier which i;m very happy about because hes a good man and she deserves that.
And my other sister is 31 and had one sexual partner which was her boyfriend 6 years ago.
I think this is why i have a good view on women and don't view them all as money grubbing lying whores as you all do.

Women peak at 16. Think about when you were in elementary and middle school, there were always these perfect girls who got straight A's and seemed so smart and were the apple of the teachers eye. That was the case because girls mature earlier than boys. A girl's intelligence and maturity is 2-4 years in front of boys.
So what happens is girls get this expectation and belief they are smart and accomplished, and it will continue throughout life. Boys eventually catch up and surpass girls in mental and maturity ability around 18-19 (college freshman and sophomore age). Throughout college a girls transformation to feminist cunt is their attempt to stay on the top of the intellectual totem pool. Men are surpassing them, and what seemed so easy and natural is now harder and harder. Women basically need to invent new theories for why they are superior because their reality is shattering in front of them. So they become bitter and in denial about their new status as inferior because for the last 10 years they werent

Didn't your country sign the UN migration pact? Also, Russia is hosting the largest ever summit and is inviting all the the African leaders to attend. The meeting will be about 'co-operation'. You think refugees and migrants won't be part of the deal Ivan? First they will come as workers and students. Soon Russia will be flooded with niggers.

Attached: 1555229062709.jpg (960x1200, 207K)

you breed your own niggers!

my mother is literally an autistic Qoomer the odds of her having slept with anyone is hilarious her neuroticism wouldn't permit it

What? My kid are white as can be, 1 with green eyes and 4 with blue.

Imagine being Asian. Imagine having a small penis.

Or god forbid, imagine being a poo in loo

Attached: ricecel4.png (1227x693, 253K)

Attached: idoc.jpg (3000x4500, 2.01M)

Attached: 1555435153071.jpg (755x625, 263K)

forget it jake, it's Jow Forums

My wife was a virgin, I wasn’t, we were both 18, married 47 years. Several grandchildren.

Uh, she had sex with somebody.

I didn’t realize there are Asian Jews.

>
>Women peak at 16. Think about when you were in elementary and middle school, there were always these perfect girls who got straight A's and seemed so smart and were the apple of the teachers eye. That was the case because girls mature earlier than boys. A girl's intelligence and maturity is 2-4 years in front of boys.
>So what happens is girls get this expectation and belief they are smart and accomplished, and it will continue throughout life. Boys eventually catch up and surpass girls in mental and maturity ability around 18-19 (college freshman and sophomore age). Throughout college a girls transformation to feminist cunt is their attempt to stay on the top of the intellectual totem pool. Men are surpassing them, and what seemed so easy and natural is now harder and harder. Women basically need to invent new theories for why they are superior because their reality is shattering in front of them. So they become bitter and in denial about their new status as inferior because for the last 10 years they werent

THIS ^^^

Absolutely true. I have seen this myself, both as a student and as someone who taught a college physics lab.
Chicks are more studious than guys, and do their homework on time, but they start losing out to guys as they get older becuase the guys have more brainpower coming online.

Attached: 1556427116861.jpg (1024x937, 69K)

Who gives a fuck? Being a whore is the natural state of women. Strong men and religion were the only thing keeping them in line.

Attached: 1544991624917.webm (1280x720, 2.38M)

>memeflag
>cuck tier thread
Go back to your discord tranny

My mom didn’t steer me wrong, granted she didn’t know to use terms like pair bonding but she knew that’s used up women are used up, she would always say, men can love any number of times, a girl can only love so much, she’s like a ketchup bottle once the loves out there you never get it back.

Dude I'm just starting to see that these retarded threads are always by meme flags.

Mixing interracial fetishes and milf incest?

It really was only a matter of time here...

Attached: cad001012000793002.jpg (683x1024, 184K)

I’m an Eastern European irrelevant nigger but I did, nonetheless, ask my mom this very question. Croatians are Catholics which means no sex before marriage.
My mom looked at me with a smirk and answered: ‘user, I would have never forgiven myself if your dad was the first:)’
I still subscribe to the dicta ‘all women are whores except my mom and my sister’ albeit with less of a conviction than before