Lets have a Jow Forums poster thread

Attached: 00yeabitch.png (792x896, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 000IOTBW2.png (626x682, 20K)

Attached: 72149.jpg (598x314, 98K)

Attached: 1550949499528.png (612x792, 29K)

Attached: 1554260414827.jpg (766x741, 49K)

Attached: niggerposter.jpg (1584x2247, 643K)

Attached: suck my hairy cock you fbi kikes.jpg (1676x1300, 524K)

Attached: 011556067781095.png (1778x1464, 2.21M)

Attached: 1541101666846.jpg (552x828, 50K)

Attached: 1552137795759.png (1814x1134, 208K)

Attached: 1563435397341.png (1242x2208, 1.83M)

Attached: dyrx5wq9n2f21.png (458x607, 397K)

Attached: 1548745556417.png (483x484, 556K)

what are these called and where to buy in bulk?

Earphone jacks, eh?
Why not cut off the black part to make it harder to find and extract.

snip them off any old or broken audio devices

3.5mm jack
literally just buy 99c amazon 3,5mm cables and cut the cable off at the strain relief. bingo, 50c each

I love it when civilians speak for soldiers.
Did you ever think that we want to fight?

>We want to fight for israel and destabilize the middle east to cause a mass influx of refugees into western countries

gimme ideas for propaganda posters anons

Ahh so you are blaming white people for immigrants?
Sound a bit like a lefty there user.

i just put redpills onto QR codes and make fake gay pride posters with the codes on them. ppl are more likely to scan a qr code on a gay pride poster than pick up some usb

dumbass people choose to join the army

b-based

theyre gonna start an extra war for this one

you want me to lie to you? yes jews use white countries to destabilize the middle east.

Attached: 1533050613772.jpg (600x522, 126K)

A poster that says "No more wars for Israel" would be more effective. The leftists would actually support it too and it's not going to be "anti-Semitic" to the right.

that doesn't convey that we are being used by Israel as puppets for fighting like what my poster does.

Let me guess you think that men who joint he army are cucked brainwashed betas too right? like top dog over here

Just the tip. I promise.

That’s sick.

>you

Attached: 5C424FD0-4A32-459A-8DE7-9938F47ABC02.jpg (720x540, 61K)

There is no phase 2

so you want to handicap the white tribes ability to produce propaganda to a single phrase? that's pretty fucking stupid and dogmatic of you to say

>you want to handicap the white tribes ability to produce propaganda
That’s pretty dogmatic

yes i am very dogmatic and biased when it comes to the white tribes survival and ability to properly function. was that supposed to be a gotcha?

Its funny because you would never say that to a soldiers face.
Riddle me this then.
What about Australias deployments in south east asia?
They are still current, am i fighting for Israel there too?

That's something that you have to ask yourself, my friend.

>There is no phase 2
I probably said this 50 times when we were getting "It's Okay" off of the ground. I fully understand the reasons for that, We wanted to keep it 100% free of anything that a reasonable person would find offensive so we were unassailable from any moral ground. I see this as unrelated and not a "Phase 2". No opposition to these others taints "It's Okay", which is still masterful in the innocuousness of its presentation.

>i am very dogmatic
I appreciate your acknowledge of your own hypocrisy.

Machiavelli is commonly regarded as being aggressive and bloodthirsty. Truth be known, if we were following Machiavellian principles, we would be fighting fewer wars.
>you have to ask yourself
We certainly do - and we need to weigh why things are being done and whether or not they benefit our respective countries.

what's the hypocrisy?

You’re correct. I’d never say that to a soldiers face. I’ve never served in the military, so it wouldn’t be my place. I was shit posting and looking for replies, but I don’t want to make the West any more divided than it already is.
You are not fighting for Israel.
You are fighting for Western style democracy, freedom, and liberty.

>that's pretty fucking stupid and dogmatic of you to say
You used the phrase “dogmatic” as a way to take your opponent down a notch, and then you acknowledged your own dogmatic tendencies.
You are a hypocrite.

He is only right in the sense that "The is no Phase 2". "It's Okay" needs to be kept squeaky clean so there is no reasonable criticism of it. The entire purpose of that mission is to incite chimping without having said anything unreasonable yourself. Do as you best see fit; just do not tie it to "It's Okay" because, due to its nature, "It's Okay" cannot have a Phase 2. If there is no Phase 2 then it is forever incorruptible.

I already know the answer lol.
I'm asking you what you think because i'd love to hear you manipulate that and turning it in to serving the joos.
Haha now i know you're shitposting.
We weren't fighting for that in the middle east.
A lot of the neckbeards on here will call soldiers cucks and fighting for israel and that but they do forget that these men signed up to protect them and they have their saftey at heart.
Not to mention if chaos ever came they would be the ones crying out for us to save them.

I mean it's an adjective and stating observations, It would be hypocritical if i said i wasn't dogmatic about the white tribes survival (but in reality displayed that i really was like that in my words and actions). I upfront told you that i was so again, where is the hypocrisy?

Seizing control of currency through central banking then using inflation to devalue intergenerational savings, ensuring that everyone is reliant on loans to finance economic activity for all eternity, thereby enslaving the population with interest. At the same time allowing them to use their private control of currency to create artificial booms and busts, using their insider knowledge of future currency conditions to take over all strategic points in the economy.

youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

Attached: 1566704081100.jpg (600x396, 98K)

>but they do forget that these men signed up to protect them and they have their saftey at heart.
Not me. I have full respect for them. This is not the Vietnam protests all over again. I have no inherent love for sandniggers; the problems lies in the fact that pointless wars against sandniggers is not good for my county, especially its foreign policy. Our men should fight only where it benefits us, not where we spend our blood and fortune for no benefit.

hows this look fags

Attached: Capture.jpg (557x721, 47K)

Andrae Nordskog's We Bankers is an excellent foundational piece of literature regarding this. Unfortunately, the family foundation that is keeping his stuff published does not keep this one going.

Yeah i agree, i don't really support the wars in the middles east because they weren't a direct thread to us.
But then again i'm never gonna turn down killing muslims lol.
But you must understand to we need war so we are experienced, for when war actually comes to our home.

>we need war so we are experienced, for when war actually comes to our home
I understand the importance of experience and institutional knowledge, but can that really make up for the rapid expansion of Chinese military power? And for the overall catchup of NATO enemies, in the area of military tech?

Attached: trannies.png (2550x3300, 1.11M)

>you must understand to we need war so we are experienced
I understand.
>i'm never gonna turn down killing muslims lol
That is a hornet's nest which is tough to unkick.In the end, I see us generally losing in the return on investment analysis. We might have been able to pick sides in a regional conflict for a one-off but we have played all sides now so we have no friendly ground there anymore. I unironically think that that was the point all along. All of Israel's enemies are aligning against us which polarizes us into Israel's camp, even though they are bleeding us.

Do I need to access the barcodes to appreciate these?

yes