***HAPPENING*** Ukrainian reptilian woman RETURNS

***HAPPENING*** Ukrainian reptilian woman RETURNS

>a year ago
@12:56
youtu.be/Ywy9Pzd9MH4
Recap
youtu.be/DsgjWam26zk

>NOW (2 weeks ago)
Just watch the first minute with subtitles. She does it a few other times during the show
youtu.be/-GIMZXXeP6s
Recap
youtu.be/N_OKoLrc_-g

Attached: Screenshot_20190825-013050.png (2560x1440, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-GIMZXXeP6s
youtu.be/Ywy9Pzd9MH4
youtube.com/watch?v=XmVckVl5NUY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she looks like marzia

sexy bitch

Don't watch this. This is hypnosis. I am literally pooping right now.

Bumping for wtf

Is it bad that I would consider fucking a reptilian babe and would father half lizard children on her swampy homeworld?

no thats based af

Wait what? Is there a medical condition that allows this kind of thing maybe?

She's such a cutie

Eye'm gonna check them digits. moar lizardkins!

Attached: 1564613324823.webm (1588x820, 616K)

Is there a non reptilian overlord explanation for this? This is actually wtf material

no

Fuck dude, why do lizard babes gotta look so attractive? Just put them in old lady skin suits so I'm not a species traitor.

Attached: Genestealer1.jpg (495x791, 39K)

Jesus mother of all that is holy, a reptilian jew overclass is imminent

Also, can a Russian bro give me a rundown on this channel and what they are talking about? It seems like something spiritual and philosophical. Maybe lizard babes like philosophy and non material things?

is she a real person or some russian cgi?

>imminent
babbys first reptpill.

Attached: 1540110573825.jpg (2196x1585, 1.49M)

>be reptilian overlord
>do ukranian public access

OP here
I initially thought it was some about-to-go viral video to promote some sci-fi movie, but it's obviously not.

This is either very real or faked for the sole purpose of acquiring a bigger audience. Though I did fully watch one of their shows and they seem like very respectable, well-articulated individuals that are about love and integrity. I would imagine that if this was to proven fake, their reputation would take a big hit

Its mating time for reptiles so she is sending a message

You're trying to tell me it's not the Jews?

Yeah, it's an interceptor.

Attached: gits_sac_interceptor.jpg (300x162, 7K)

First of all d-jinn is not a reptile it's a fire entity

why wouldd you post this right beofre bedtime?

Attached: bc0wr6wgn7g21.png (656x755, 38K)

kek

They've just had it good hiding behind the jewish shield the past ~2000 years is all.

Simulation is under routine maintenance, it explains the crazy shit goin on in the world. Hopefully they fucking fix their cpu units and memory cores so things are sane again. Perhaps they need to initiate a cyber Hitler to purge corrupt files in cyberspace.

>88's checked

Attached: V_eating_large_rat.jpg (412x350, 11K)

bruh, are u really gonna betray your ancestors for some reptilian pussy?

>You're trying to tell me it's not the Jews?
>never seen where jews come from
user please

Attached: jew_egg.jpg (275x183, 10K)

He's trying to send a message. Why don't you guys get it?

>Just watch the first minute with subtitles. She does it a few other times during the show
>youtu.be/-GIMZXXeP6s
This is a very interesting interaction, especially with subtitles. Her reaction to doing it... it's actually endearing in a weird way. Jury's still out on this one though.
>I did fully watch one of their shows and they seem like very respectable, well-articulated individuals that are about love and integrity
Makes it even more interesting.

wouldspeciesmix/10

Satan trips, although I think the message is a positive one.

They basically came out and said it was an easter egg for their watchers who are into the whole reptilian conspiracy

Her name's Zhanna. What's the last name bro's? Got to find out more about this woman.

I'd rather be part of the great galactic neighborhood and spend my time traveling the galaxy with my lizard wife than spend another second on earth as my people continue to babysit a race of human who are too stupid to build things for themselves.

>tfw you will never have a cute reptilian waifu

WHAT IN THE FUCK IS THAT SECOND VIDEO!!
THEY LITERALLY JUST HAD HER STARE INTO THE CAMERA AND DO THAT SHIT INTENTIONALLY THE FUCK IS SHE DOING

would have sex with/10

numerals check out

welcome to the lizard race

The edit is surprisingly shitty. If you step through frame by frame, it's weirdly blocky.

Proof.
Her looking directly in to the camera to do it seems fishy.

>What's the last name bro's?
It's Sshhhssllzzzzzzshhhsllllzzeeecchhhhh

sage this shit mods

In the loo I hope.

Heh. Seriously though I looked pretty hard she's never given a last name. Also what the fuck is this AllatRa book they're into? This shits a cult only the men have last names apparently.

Attached: s-l400 (1).jpg (400x400, 25K)

Looks like an average Ukrainian female to me, Taras Montrelchenko

my peepee hard

What are they talking about I don't want to have to watch the whole video.

Right, time to find a blacked thread.

Vid descrption:
This programme is called "THE CHANCE ON THE VERGE".
The value of life on the verge of events that are changing the world.
Such questions are being raised as:
What kind of disaster is approaching humanity?
What will happen in the nearest years?
What problems of survival will be faced by the overwhelming majority of the people living today?
No weapon of modern times (even the most promising one) can stop the climatic disaster which is approaching humanity. What will happen next? One flare on the Sun — and all electronic savings will disappear in a moment. What is next?

u bros remember when Billy Corgan went on Joe Rogan and swore up and down he witnessed a woman shapeshift in front of him, and she acknowledged it to him? the fuck was that shit about?

Underrated leaf post.

billy corgan knew

bullet with butterfly wings is a reference to MKULTRA

She's just a good reptilian guys. It's not a big deal. They're from the high north. Everyone knows this. This one just happens to be raised right.

photoshop

>youtu.be/Ywy9Pzd9MH4
I just remember this scene from Men In Black, with Will Smith. He's a cop that chased a lizard. At the moment when he caught up with the alien-lizard in human form, the human alien blinks sideways, almost similar to what's shown in this video. Hollywood's cute way of programming uncomfortable truths in the psyche of their viewers.

So, hot
Got it

Billy said that Hollywood is controlled by satanic pedos before Epstein broke.

NO FUCKING WAY I REMEMBER THIS HOLY FUCK

4:40 keep your eyes on Nugent

youtube.com/watch?v=XmVckVl5NUY

not seeing anything on this

It's just the infirmary doors opening and reflecting in her eyes, you're all delusional.

Kill yourself for posting this garbage

Vodkaniggers are too drunk to notice the gugg

You don't see the holes opening on his face

WTF was that? I want to say some kind of artifacts or glitches in the stream, but IDK.

Watch his face

I think it might just be a glitch, it was doing it a little earlier in the vid also. But more pixellated

This

I shouldn't have clicked that shit

Attached: 90678752768.jpg (560x354, 21K)

Vril lizards

Attached: dmokvowvqaaayor.jpg (298x226, 11K)

All these faggots claiming pixel artifact bullshit that is only ever present on her eyes...yeah, no.

And then reflections? Shit does not reflect like that. A full discoloration reflection that moved from the outer edges?

You guys are all i,.,fneeeeeeeeeeeeeee444r4r

Just kidding, it was all reflected artifact glitches.

shit what a cutie lizard waifu

Jews edit these videos on purpose to throw fire on pointless conspiracies to keep you off the real ones.

My god she’s just too beautiful for this world.
>When I will never have an Annumaki trad wife from Nibiru, why live?

Attached: CF855EA9-38C3-4829-9F91-C053EE6E4525.png (2208x1242, 2.17M)

looks like CGI

I know that feel bro

maybe soon

dude imagine cumming side a lizard chick f uuuuuu

fuk that cloaca must be tight as hell

This, also maybe not just Jews, but owl faggots

dude didn't they admit that the first time was like cgi?

Well said, Captain trips

>maybe soon
Or maybe I’m just full of rage right now because this idiot guru is fucking space angels when I am not

Attached: C99D8C98-0021-4514-8D1D-BE72AF2A353B.png (2208x1242, 2.61M)

That guy is literally the russian version of David Icke.

now whay that's real, the tv station is just mocking us

Giv ukranian lizzard gf pls

Attached: 1541244105029.jpg (125x80, 2K)

мapaни?

Watching frame by frame, it's pretty damn impressive if it is CGI. The reflection of the lights in her eyes stay constant throughout each time she does it.

It's an easter egg. CGI. SAGE

At 1:05:12 in youtu.be/-GIMZXXeP6s she does it again. It honestly looks natural.

? The host literally asks her to do it again and she does it. Not exactly an 'easter egg'.

YES

based and lizard pilled

me want lizard mommy gf

I can't believe my dick right now

Attached: 0.png (1196x1204, 2M)

Phoneposting from a designated shitting street, i presume.

Do lizard people have nipples? If so I want to suck on her reptilian milkers.

come home white man