How do we stop the wmaf plague? Looks like pedophiles with a loophole

How do we stop the wmaf plague? Looks like pedophiles with a loophole.

Attached: B53E1763-BF19-4FE8-A2DF-3270E48BE3C1.jpg (534x909, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kgum_q5ayx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is this bitch retarded?

Why yes, she’s a woman.

and already mixed.

Attached: IMG_20190825_011849.jpg (512x512, 30K)

Can somebody give me the quick rundown on this picture? What could it possibly mean.

Fix white women

Semplice - ucciditi

>flushIng genes down the drain by mixing with Italian

Sad.

Huh? This is a 20-something who is showing off her huge white boyfriend. He's kind of ugly, but for "wmaf is for loser white men," this is off-topic.

Isn't this more of: hey, small asian women like tall white men?

Relationships with Asians are a shit idea in general. They unironically are barely people at all and can't experience love, only fetishize.

it represents all the high achieving diaspora asian men who, at best, will only become beta bux for their asian women after they've fucked everything with a pulse & a testosterone level far above asian males.
a sad existence indeed, thank god im not an asian

wmbf breeding camps

Lol

Attached: 8D425AA6-3336-4129-8F99-930083BB915D.jpg (1197x1347, 362K)

That does look like pedophilia.

it's a mirror. that's (you)

that girl doesn't look asian at all, if i saw her walking down the street i'd assume she was a white mutt and carry on, and that's coming from a guy that only fucks asian women

Never breed with a womanlet

Shes clearly got shapely tits. This is a pedo loophole because an adult woman is short?

Damn, here's a you

educate white males

Broken branch. Grandparent cry

>is also anime poster
cringe

Well atleast we know he doesn’t have yellow fever

>tfw all you can get are Asian
Its either frying the rice or I pay the price (of having no offspring).

you can always go for indians, south americans and negros, even successfully I'd say but Jow Forums told you to never lower your standards (whatever that means for a basement mutt)

>my mom is chill with interracial stuff

Attached: ehh.png (320x463, 137K)

>mom's a cuckquean that watches from the corner

Attached: 66666666.webm (1280x720, 1.93M)

Humiliation to marry a white trophy man

Why is this video been pushed lately?

Raised by single mother, ends up insane. Sad!

ok that's hot

Attached: Calm0003.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

It gets many precious (You)s. C'mon bitch think

>why
Because everybody here is bored.

youtube.com/watch?v=kgum_q5ayx0

>>paedophile loophole

Itty bitty titties can be on adult women user, please get off the Internet and finish your homework before summer ends

So asian women are whores too.
Is there any race with modesty left?

NOT ALLOW

No. You have to create modesty yourself.

Make actual pedophilia legal

Get rid of the "asian" shitstain. Women are whores. Any woman, including your sister, will act like this around a man who is powerful enough. This is literally a law of nature. As power increases, the amount of women who will fuck you increases.

What's sad about being high achieving.

Imagine not knowing Weihan.

Fucking kek, Mario

Why should we stop it

Attached: 3jeans.webm (936x1080, 1.03M)

Disgusting.

wait... yellow hides are racist against whites? lol, why?
And some women are just petite size, retard.
No one can change or deny fact that color white means purity and light, and brown is dirty and poo, and black is blindness and evil. lol! everyknow knows this is what colors forever mean and its unchangeable.

> experiencing anything other than a mix of infatuation, admiration and subjugation followed by mental gymnastics and memories plus the fear of being alone and the habit of sharing a life together otherwise know as "the spark" which may be endangered by the lack of interaction produced by modern worklife

short term relationships, eh?

Attached: 1561500475816.jpg (358x413, 42K)

This. His sons will be weak little Asian girls.

its just incel cope

Pensa a scopare piuttosto che a ste cazzate da ritardati americani OP

Because asian women can't give you strong sons. They can be pleasing toys but thats about it.

MOAR

Attached: schwing.jpg (472x645, 39K)

She doesn't have to kneel to give her lover a BJ!

I hate south koreans so much. They're so blatantly and disgustingly fake it hurts to look at them.

neither look italian or asian besides a slight resemblance . two mutts doing mutt things.

She looks white though
Like not Asian looking at all
If I saw that couple walking down the street I wouldn’t even notice

Agree

bn steal shoe not hard work solve divergence

To piss of Asians against whites. In Asia there is still an admiration towards the European civilization and they get shocked when visiting the muslim/nigger infested capitals of Europe. They cannot allow that.

Why did she refer to herself as Asian and not Eurasian.

This guy is hilarious.

Kek. My co-worker married a materialist Chinese mainlander and after they got married she immediately started whining about not having enough money even though they both make more than enough but are upset that their income is not commiserate with their entitlement and material appetites (dumb shit too like 'muh traveling' or bitching about diversity while not want to send their kids to public school unless it was in a 'rich' neighborhood). Sad!

So this picture has a hapa with her white bf? Intergenerational bleaching.

He's gonna act awkwardly with or without an asian gf.

Please tell my what romance can you have with Anglo women, I can agree if it's south European women but anglo and east European women are robots

It make yerrow bois angry.

Vedo che anche tu sei un uomo di cultura
Bisogna insegnare a sti idioti angloamericani che la colonizzazione degli uteri tribù nemiche è anche stata alla base dell'impero romano

today the italians redeem themselves

when i see this, I KNOW that girl loooooooves the cock.

she loves being dominated, it makes her super moist.
She loves getting her vag split wide open.

that girl WILL cheat.

Notice the HatChad's right hand at the 10 second mark and his woman's smile afterward. This guy definitely stole your girlfriend and it's not difficult to see why.

Attached: mycuteasian.jpg (335x475, 30K)

Only men care about the tribe, women want the strongest (high in the social ladder,.not your Jewish sold niglett) mate to breed with

Every empire was based on stealing wombs from other tribes

Racial purity is for autists who can't even enter art school and kikes

>that girl doesn't look asian at all, if i saw her walking down the street i'd assume she was a white mutt and carry on, and that's coming from a guy that only fucks asian women

if they had children they'd probably be white passing.

>shoutout to all people who had to deal with getting told such a dick will shred you to pieces

Why stop it?

>Every empire was based on stealing wombs from other tribes

you don't want an empire you want a nation.

it's a moot point anyway, men can have as many children as they want, it's white woman wombs that are the bottleneck.

Japs > koreans

Honorary white for the day

Go to a third world country then, Genghis.

Um, can I get a BASED over here?