Entire Kristianstad city is in crisis: people want to move out

kristianstadsbladet.se/kristianstad/for-narvarande-star-20-butikslokaler-tomma-i-centrum-fastighetsagarna-tror-pa-framtiden-i-centrum/

kristianstad.lokaltidningen.se/nyheter/2019-08-14/-Oroliga-kunder-Känns-som-centrum-kan-dö-helt-5529818.html

market.se/nyhet/drapslaget-for-kristianstad-city-modejatten-tackar-for-sig-slagit-ut-handeln

kristianstadsbladet.se/nyheter/tio-punkter-for-en-innerstad-att-trivas-i/

Kristianstad is so unsafe that people living there are talking about establishing a political movement consisting of local people who would work together in recreating the city.

In just 4 years, starting from 2015 summer, the once calm and peaceful city has turned into chaotic battlezone between rivalling refugee drug gangs.

There is robberies, bombings, stabbings, torture.. in broad daylight.

Local markets receive less customers now that the refugees simply establish Turkish Bazaars on the streets whenever and wherever. They got consumers too.

Citys inner centre is now devoid of Swedish city life which it had plenty just 10-5 years ago.
Swedish companies like Henkka and Maukka, a clothing store, are closing there. People shop the refugee boutiques for their new clothing instead of Swedish shops.

Swedes are also annoyed by the rampart drug sale on the streets by Iraqi men. Police doesnt stop them.

Attached: theswede.jpg (184x274, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bra.se/statistik/statistik-utifran-brottstyper/valdtakt-och-sexualbrott.html#Utsatta
flashback.org/t3049390p330
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pick up a gun and start walking around, its lawless anyways. If its a no-go zone, set up a citizens police force and make your own laws. Set a curfew for muslims, etc.

Welcome to paradise finngoloid

It's like setting a curfew for half the population

Is the situation what op mentioned true? It is so horrible, why do your gov keep silence about this?

>Kristianstad is so unsafe that people living there are talking about establishing a political movement consisting of local people who would work together in recreating the city.

This is exactly what many areas are going to need. Local organizing.

Attached: church.jpg (800x534, 196K)

Sounds like you are enjoying the wonders of diversity. This is exactly like what happens in Merica when niggers start moving into white neighborhoods. Stores close, crime skyrockets, value of everything plummets...

If you dont deal with this soon, there will be no escape. It will destroy your country.

>If you dont deal with this soon, there will be no escape. It will destroy your country.

He knows that already.

Its just part and parcel.

The swede's are mentally ill.Really autistic ,like Ralph on the Simsons.Place has been babyfucker forever.

>Swedes are also annoyed by the rampart drug sale on the streets by Iraqi men.

Did they sell drugs in iraq? I do wonder?

the people voted for this
i hope they suffer

Hans, your country is also fucked.

This

The best (legal, non-violent) thing you could do is document everything that is happening there: pictures, video, interviews with locals, etc...

It would be a massive propaganda victory for our side, and may even be used to prevent the same thing happening elsewhere. If a town is going to be sacrificed, you may as well get some use out of it.

Do it cunts.

Attached: Tim Pool.jpg (694x960, 89K)

Attached: it is illegal to do crime in sweden.jpg (480x271, 13K)

HAHAHAHAHA
This fucking redhead Lööf...

What's the share of foreigners in Kristianstad?

>There is robberies, bombings, stabbings, torture.. in broad daylight
>Swedes are also annoyed by the rampart drug sale on the streets by Iraqi men. Police doesnt stop them
What the fuck sweden?!!
Not even Colombia or my shithole is this bad (let that sink in)
The fuck are you doin??!

Attached: 1558685889442.jpg (601x545, 107K)

if op would have read the articles they claim to the that both inner city and "bazaar" trade is dying. the reasons are claimed to be increasing internet shopping and the ABC-model of urban planning that is very popular with social democrats (building a large mall outside of town which kills the more expensive inner city trade).

You actually have to kill a bunch of Muslims first.
I suggest walking around in chadors or burkas.

The Swedes were too afraid of being called names to protect their own city. They made their bed. Now they lie in it.

Yup

if Britain jails/executes you for doing that, I can only imagine Sweden does the same just with more rape.

>agitprop

This

My country is a shithole too but it's not even close to that.

Also, scandinavians are supposed to be bigger and have a lot more sophisticated ways to get rid of fucking criminals. Why's that so hard guys? Start fighting back..you guys still have viking blood in your veins don't you?

>town residents don't feel safe because of refugees
>Swedish shops closing because of losing business to refugee run markets
?

its like near 50%

A group of subhumans is replaced by another group of subhumans. What's the issue?

Lies. Just articles I talking about how shops in the city center move out to shopping areas outside if town.

This because the swede rather fucks his nation (or Thai prostitutes) than have an inconvenience looking for parking.

but there have been 120 bombings in 6 months in Sweden, it was mentioned in Swedish newspaper

I dont know how many were in Kristinastad though

we need another crusade

Main reason for this is all big malls that pops up at the outer limits of the cities. This has been a trend for the last 20-30 years.

It is because they're trying to defend the "image of Sweden" at all costs. Hell they even tried to rewrite the constitution making it impossible for journalists and citizens to criticize the situation as it would harm said image. The proposed crime would go under some parahraph making the criticism à par with treason and spying. They also like to refute critics as being "russian trolls" from the "russian troll factory". The image of Sweden as a humanitarian superpower and multicultural utopia prevails!

>Place has been babyfucker forever
Pirate education. retard.

I live and grew up jn Kristianstad. The reason boutiques are closing downtown is because they just built two large shopping malls. One downtown and another one 10 minutes away. Add to that that more and more people do online shopping, there is no need for hundreds of stores in a city with 50k population.

And so is yours.
we're all fucked and still come here and laugh at each others misery. tragic.

You are a retard. They have problems, yes, but your numbers are waaaaay off.
It's a few thousand. More like 10% of the city.

Yeah, and unemployment is because of automation. High immigration stats are all them swedes who moved to work in Norway coming back. The uptick in gang-rapes, murders and bombings are just because people are more prone to report such crimes to the police now a days than before. Hush now baby, go back to sleep...

Yes, its fucked up, but as I have said daily on this board; they are bombing each other, its not like they are throwing handgranades into senior citizen homes.
But Jow Forums ignores this because it doesn't fit the memes.

Swedes are too busy pleasuring themselves with falukorvs in public to rise up.

in the olden days we used to say pics or it didnt happen

wtf are you talking about?

Really? You'rre not overrun with Hadjis and Africans raping all the blonde women and throwing grenades at each other?

Or is the untrue part that the blondes didnt want it?

> Hey, bombing is okay, as long as it's primary target is not us.

Fuck, you are dense.

>Hadjis and Africans raping
this is somewhat true and really disturbing, but the main reason for the inflated numbers is that the law was changed a few years back, defining what rape is.
But you are not really interested in facts, are you?

It's criminal gangs of both shitskins and mc gangs.

Yeah the finns in Sweden are getting old and/or moving back. We know.

yes, also
>People shop the refugee boutiques for their new clothing instead of Swedish shops
>Local markets receive less customers now that the refugees simply establish Turkish Bazaars on the streets
so they voted for it, complains that its shit but hey they get to buy knock off nikes at half the price so its ok.

wtf are you on about?

oh "kristianstad".... thought you said kristiansand

yeah I was talking about Sweden

I lived there for a brief spell 10 years ago and it was basically 100% swedish aside from foreign exchange students.

NO? This whole thread is /x/-tier. OP is saatana homo. Sweden will be alright. Carry on now.

The police will surely show up if Swedes dared to do anything. Rember a few years back in Stockholm when migrants harassed women openly and the police did nothing. The "Sons of Odin" formed and they wanted beat up the migrants, the police response to that was ridiculously big.

>But Jow Forums ignores this because it doesn't fit the memes.

Laugh at this swedecuck

Attached: sweden-explosion-1137494.jpg (590x350, 68K)

Yes, because they know that they can't enforce the laws with the shitskin hordes. By nature people will take the law into their own hands which means the state is failed so they have to suppress them disproportionately.

Police --> Gas

Tell me Swedecucks, is This Swedistan or Syria?

Attached: 75a6c546-0b26-4362-b683-a3e4ed2f14b6.jpg (2048x1152, 571K)

What's the story behind the pictures?
You have no idea.

This woman is either 100% psychotic by nature or she is possessed by reptilian demons. Look at her eyes.

PLEASE HALP FRENS

Attached: 1555736867022.jpg (1052x673, 278K)

Nobody is that dense (well, perhaps excepting the (you)s).

yes keep ignoring the problem it worked so great in america with the homeless. you are getting to the point of no return

>all windows blown out of 4 story buildings

Kek, is this normal up there?

I'll pay attention when the shooting starts.

GOOD LUCK SWEDISH PEOPLE

Attached: 1566445505226.jpg (750x408, 293K)

These articles are about stores shutting down becouse of internet shopping.

>that flag

Attached: 297A32EB-3C3E-4035-9B93-36AC83EE1B97.jpg (207x243, 20K)

the state knows that immigration from the third world is bad yet they continue facilitating it. it isn't localized to just sweden either, the same can be observed in most western nations. at some point one has to stop looking at it as ignorance on the part of the state and other influential actors and consider that it's done on purpose.

rapes,gang violence etc. can be viewed as side effects of the overriding goal to demographically replace the european peoples. as such immigrant crime isnt prioritized: it was expected from the get go,unavoidable. when swedish people organize to stop this negative development,however, then the state has to crack down hard on them because if it catches on it could potentially lead to the project of demographic replacement failing.

Orebro and Karlstad are worse, no? Not to mention Malmo and Gothenburg.

> dat resolution

>The reason boutiques are closing downtown is because they just built two large shopping malls.
That explains a small part of it.
Can you tell me about the massive baby boom that increased your population size by 20% between 2010-2016?

We know that as arabs and niggers move in, whites (and their businesses) move out.
You guys just got enriched into poverty as well as artificially increased competition where there previously was none.

The bigger the city, the more shitskins. you do the math.

This is how the ethno-state begins, finnoid retard. Sweden might be a shithole, but we'll be the first overthrow a western government and actively deport/execute non-whites. Everything begins somewhere, and now it has begun in Kristianstad.

Attached: 22344221_118984382126810_8895883035392606208_n.jpg (1080x1080, 140K)

Boxed in boiling frog.

Attached: KSap5.jpg (407x362, 12K)

Link to confirm the change? I saw a Swedish politician talking about this on TV but thought it was bullshit cause it was too retarded even for Sweden

why does it have to be sweden......
this is why you dont elect wahmen

Attached: 1566652568296.jpg (900x725, 400K)

I spoke to a few swedes this summer during my travels, and I they all were saying the same thing; when asked, they would grudgingly admit that there are many problems with the immigrants, but then instantly they would brush it off by saying "but it doesnt affect swedes at all, it is only infighting".

The only reason why Sweden isn't a shithole is because throughout their history they stole and kept on stealing from countries around them.

Attached: swedes.png (1472x823, 282K)

>Link to confirm the change? I saw a Swedish politician talking about this on TV but thought it was bullshit cause it was too retarded even for Sweden
The change means you don't need to use physical violence. Threats, drugging etc is enough and you can have penetration with other objects than a penis, glass bottle penetration (as has been the case) is now also considered rape if it isn't voluntary.

All in all it is just a massive red herring. When the jew is cornered he moves the goalposts and starts bickering about the definition of words and inserts lies. "What is rape, are we talking about all sexual abuse? We changed the meaning of that word before the migrants. This explains most of the surge"

So what one can do is to look at all sex crimes up to 2019 when the "Samtyckeslag" was adopted, ie males are rapists unless he woman actively says yes to fucking. And she can retract the approval mid act.

Fucking mute or drunk chicks with whom you have troubles talking? You are a rapist or sexual abuser.
But you can still use numbers from 2005-2018.

This is self reported frequency of all sexual crimes up to 2017 and the expanded definition of rape has no impact here.
bra.se/statistik/statistik-utifran-brottstyper/valdtakt-och-sexualbrott.html#Utsatta
>but then instantly they would brush it off by saying "but it doesnt affect swedes at all, it is only infighting".
It is called cope.
They are admitting as much as is socially acceptable, so you should see it as the overton window moving.

Our länsiraja is the issue, desu.

>Our länsiraja is the issue, desu.
I'd say your major cities are as well, like Helsinki.
I would happily join you in Ihtekäskus to discuss how Finland have no problems similar to Sweden and how Sweden isn't more than just a decade or two ahead of you.

We need to get our birth rates up to a minimum of 2.0, preferably 2.5-3.0 for a few decades to be back on track.
Finland is at 1.65, Sweden about 1.8 for Swedes.
At the present rates every generation of new workers in Finland (who will finance the welfare for your boomers) will be 23% smaller than the previous. The younger half of the workforce will be 0,77^2 = 59% the size of the retired generation.

This is economically fucked up and your politicians will see that they can't afford childcare for some 20 years (from the required baby boom), they need workers now.
So you can point on a map for me, where is there a surplus of young potential workers?

No, but someone is supplying gangs with military explosives and the police is fucking clueless

>And she can retract the approval mid act.
Even worse, she can claim it was rape when she wakes up sunday morning with a shameful hangover too. Has happened to a guy I know.

It's not a thing to be happy about, but you are correct. People will have rude awakening from their carelessness. For the most part people brought this all upon themselves.

Attached: rain.gif (500x376, 51K)

>Even worse, she can claim it was rape when she wakes up sunday morning with a shameful hangover too. Has happened to a guy I know.
True, but it is more difficult to get a conviction on cases like that.
Still sucks. Get a wrist camera and record everything you do, turn it off when you browse pol

Not normal at all. This was reportedly a new MC gang that wanted to prove themselves to another MC gang and fucked it up.
Swedish thread about it here: flashback.org/t3049390p330

>Oh shit, the niggers are getting too rowdy, people will not accept this!
>I have a brilliant idea! Let's blame some random MC club!

Alternatively don't be a fucking degenerate having casual sex with drunk whores. Fornication is a sin for a reason. These false accusers are doing god's work. Live a Christian life and you'll be safe from them.

Tell that to the degenerate generation.

>These false accusers are doing god's work. Live a Christian life and you'll be safe from them.
Kek.
Prove you didn't have sex with the drunken whore you helped home on your way from the subway to your general housing area.

The problem, apart from a degenerate society in general, is that there is no restraint on women and only law abiding males are targeted.
These laws have no effect on Ahmed and Mustafa who hold 3 identities and no official home address where police can pick them up.
But Sven who has an apartment with associated debt and high income has a known location and everything to lose by not complying with law enforcement.
The female whore has everything to gain from targeting Sven with virtually no risk.
She gets attention as a victim no matter what happens at trial and no matter if they had sex or not as well as some money and a feeling of power by destroying the males life.

I am a married father so this doesn't directly effect me, but my sons will suffer from this.
One of my friends was accused of raping a woman when he was chilling with me 350 miles away, she just didn't know when she initiated the call and stopped herself from calling the police once she understood he was that far away.

Giving women this amount of power is a death sentence to society, and I have promised myself to never help a woman in need.
Bros are fine to help as the probability of being reported to the police for helping out Sven is near zero while helping Annika is anywhere from 10-60% depending on her mood at the time.
Another example is a friend who stopped a guy beating a girl in the subway. The girl later testified that my friend was the aggressor.
Luckily cameras proved otherwise.

If you trust women or police in this country you can just as well buy a shirt that says "proud cuck".

Attached: women welfare state.jpg (334x640, 71K)

Thank you brother. I have similar stories.