HAPPENING

Ex-airforce veteran, currently working for the department of defense on a classified project found mysteriously dead along with 2 sons on hiking trail, their yellow lab dog survived

google.com/amp/s/amp.kansascity.com/news/local/article313200/Father-2-sons-die-while-hiking-in-Missouri.html

Tl;dr
>Father of 7 kids, avid outdoorsman, EX AIRFORCE VERERAN and was currently working on a project for the department "that could not be discussed, even privately", died with 2 of his sons hiking a popular trail, no autopsies were performed
>passerby in car (yes, the trail at points was so close to roads passerbys could see them) offered them a ride because he noticed them and it had began to rain
>he claims the father and boys were in good spirits and appeared fine, they declined
>father had both a cell phone and a flashlight on his body that was found
>bodies found soaked in water lying in the center of the trail, no attempt to take cover underneath nearby branches or shrubbery from apparent murderous rain
>temperature never dipped below freezing point that day (hit 40 degrees F, freezing point is 32 F for none burgers)
>Dog was fine

So why did they kill him.

Attached: 01-01-22-images.jpg (225x225, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.kansascity.com/news/local/article313200/Father-2-sons-die-while-hiking-in-Missouri.html
stltoday.com/news/local/illinois/anniversary-gift-turns-into-fatal-hike-for-father-two-sons/article_3083ef0f-ed8c-562a-ac13-32875df04085.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Ozark
>Airforce
very easy to figure out why

>google.com/amp/s/amp.kansascity.com/news/local/article313200/Father-2-sons-die-while-hiking-in-Missouri.html

It doesn't say anything about him working for the DOD in the article. Where do you get that from?

Peculiar.

Nice try shill

>Hartrum described Decareaux, who lived in Millstadt, Ill., as a doting father and spiritual man who had retired from the Air Force in recent years and was working with the Defense Department in a job he couldn’t discuss, even privately. Karen Petitt, a spokeswoman at southwestern Illinois’ Scott Air Force Base, said Decareaux worked there for the Pentagon’s Defense Information Systems Agency.

Where was that in the article? I just read it.

And also I noted that this story is from 2013, shill.

stltoday.com/news/local/illinois/anniversary-gift-turns-into-fatal-hike-for-father-two-sons/article_3083ef0f-ed8c-562a-ac13-32875df04085.html

all fields

I guess you're right. I mean nothing I even remember even happened in 2013 besides Trump announcing his run for president.

Maybe this was that guy who was talking about "doing dirty work" a few days ago. I archived the thread but he said that he believed to have been on the kill list due to his last contact.

He said he was getting hunted so it would be no surprise if he tried to make a last ditch effort to go into the wilderness to stove off the inevitable. He probably took his sons with him because they wanted to help him. It would be unfortunate if it was true but this kinda lines up with everything that was said.

>ex military
>well off in life
>add in airforce and the idea of intelligence gatekeeping seems to match

I'm gonna go through the thread again and see if he gave any details about this occuring.

How do you become an "ex" veteran? Do you decide one day that you were never really in the military, therefore you're not a veteran?

I stopped reading there because the person who wrote this obviously has issues understanding the language.

Quality post, based atm machine gramar school teacher

>dog lived
So we know the killer/s were white

Dead zogbot, good riddance.

I'll give you more ammo. It's spelled "grammar". Perhaps if you took more time reflecting upon the English language, the neighbors would stop calling you "that Guatemalan down the street".

More like if they broke the dog's neck or kidnapped it, it would have been even more suspicious. Hopefully the dog comes forward.

hey sherlock, check the article date for your first big clue

>go hiking in remote area totally unprepared for rain
>it rains hard, temperatures dip into 40's F
>too dark to navigate, cellphone and flashlight are dead
>die of hypothermia
>dog was more prepared than its owner and survived

>1 post by this id

>>temperature never dipped below freezing point that day (hit 40 degrees F, freezing point is 32 F for none burgers)
>By then, it was freezing, and the temperature had dipped to the upper 20s by sunrise.

Seen stupid shit like this before. My cousin was a horseback rider and would go out for 5-8 hour long rides all the time. One time she went out and didn't come back. They found her 40 miles away from the trail end. Apparently she got confused and thought the trail end wasn't the real end because there was still a trail, that lead off into the fucking hills.

>Experienced hiker, AIRFORCE veteran, with cellphone and flashlight, and 2 kids to give him adrenaline, just decides to not call anybody and lay down and die in non e-freezing rain

East St. Louis youths.

It says it happened over the weekend but I'm phoneposting so it doesn't really state a date.

The kids were too young to know what was happening but it just says that "the cold killed them". Highly unlikely.

I'm just waiting on a high profile ex-military persona to drop dead so I can verify who.

>>he claims the father and boys were in good spirits and appeared fine, they declined
So Larry Celona drove by and wrote the article not long after.

>It says it happened over the weekend

"over the weekend" nearly 6 years ago

>OZ Ark.
>wizard of OZ, a magical land
>ark

End of Days confirmed

pure cohencidence...
but it did happen.

Attached: 1563219440410-pol.jpg (480x480, 47K)

>dog survived

this is how you know it was fake. Americans are such pussies they couldn't even kill a kangaroo if it was strangling their child.