Is this jew girl white?

is this jew girl white?

Attached: alisapaigin~1566547520~2116676471816091476_496115924.jpg (1080x810, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mirL15zZYNc
instagram.com/alisapaigin?igshid=6p1rz3vkwjia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jews aren't white

/thread

Just because she looks white doesn't change that she's a jew at heart, a child of the devil.

Jews are culturally and ethnically asiatic in origin. So no, she isn't.

Years ago i read an article that Israeli Jews were buying up blond haired blue eyed European sperm/eggs.
Doesn't seem so far fetched now.

Not if shes a jew. This is pretty easy to understand I don't know why you people still have trouble understanding it.

That Jew is my blood sister, I would die protecting her life. I would never do the same for "South Europeans" who claim we're the same with brown eyes.

Why is nobody asking for Instagram to be shut down? This website is basically a catalog for child prostitution.

Yes
fpwp

They are. White means nothing. Only thing that matters is if you are aryan - term describing not only appearance but also state of mind. No jew ever can ever match aryan standards no matter how blonde his hair is and how blue his eyes are.

She doesn't look Jewish and besides there are no Jewish features on her.

nice try fbi

If we consider jewishness as a religious identity then she's white, but if it's an ethnicity then that girl isn't jewish.

yes

She doesn't look very swedish that's all i can say.

media is jewish

Caucasians baka

She's a white jew. They exist

Also white with blue eyes

Attached: 0e3b5fe60735adff8da9f947b850e0bf.jpg (397x460, 40K)

Some regular looking children, that jew girl looks like some wierd crossbreed of 10 different ethnicities that suddenly ended up white.

Attached: ce600b10d1f21d7a1fb8cf99528768ee.jpg (939x1024, 132K)

yes

Obviously mongoloid facial structure in your picture. Are you seriously telling me a caucausoid ethnic group that has been living in europe for 2,000 plus years didn't racemix with the natives?

Resting clownface, no thank you.

Depends, do you think these people are white?

Attached: IMG-20191110.jpg (1600x1200, 376K)

Yeah, point was not all blonde blue eyed people are necessarily "white".

From what the picture says it's a chineese girl

god they look miserable.

Yes but the girl in OP is obviously white. There's no denying it

Her parents are conversos. FYI

Not really

Attached: IMG-20181110-WA0013.jpg (1600x1200, 546K)

honestly, looks like their dying inside and just trying to keep up appearances.

she's far from "white" she is white skin toned and has pretty blonde hair.

But she is mixed race white, she wouldn't fit in germany or scandinavia/northern europe or even white slavic countries

the one in the middle and to the far left on your 2nd photo looks white to me

Its dumb thing to say "white", very zionist too desu, we should start saying "European", not "white"

>are these converted jews with 2.5% asskike traces white
>chekmate whitey we are white :^)
>cries in mutt

This was the average jewish look before fucking goyim stole our genes from us.

Attached: 1558605054925.jpg (871x1024, 112K)

You tell me
youtube.com/watch?v=mirL15zZYNc

jews are semite
whites arent

also the 2 in the middle could be "mistaken" for white

how did your genes get stolen lol?

No jewish lips

Absolutely white.

Jew is a religion, not a race.

Attached: 1566551875218.png (498x508, 294K)

Remember to always believe the opposite of what jews claim

It's more complicated than that fucking zoomer

>zoomer

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190530_122623276.jpg (720x480, 141K)

You took our beautiful women converted them to christianity and you forced mutt women to convert to judaism.
Its not written in history book but, i know what happened.

Attached: bar.jpg (2265x3000, 1.07M)

jews are semite fags who hide behind memeflag

Jews are a mixed race originating from the Middle East. You are not even showing Jewish features.

Attached: 1563303771085.jpg (591x449, 111K)

Only 2? Like they look white than most people in southern europe (spanish, greeks, italians, portugese, balkans etc.), unless by "white" you mean northern europeans?

Attached: 10322700.jpg (1024x640, 197K)

Yeah sorry to dissapoint you but jews are semites, arabs, white jews are the ones that have been living in europe for long periods.

Also saw this pic in some other thread

Attached: 1566711584615.jpg (2454x1143, 633K)

That picture looked more white than the girls you showed, alot of them had dark skin tones and facial features that look semitic.

And yeah sure it depends on what you compare with.

Most souther europe is mixed with muslims in one way or another.

Spanish was conquered by muslims 700bc, greeks have had many wars and been overrun by turks, souther italians, etc.

Yeah i would consider northern europeans to be the true whites.

In ancient times most likely souther europeans looked more like todays northern europeans.

I know user i was only kidding. nordic babes are truly the finest creation of nature.

Attached: 4a3556f4d241a10f.jpg (666x1000, 117K)

what is stolen DNA

Attached: url.jpg (800x618, 222K)

>That picture looked more white than the girls you showed, alot of them had dark skin tones and facial features that look semitic.
This is unironically a white family (as in WASP) from Tennessee who converted to judaism, yet you say they look "semitic" and have "dark skin tones", interesting. Just wanted to test you out, you've played yourself :^)

I mean to me theyre nothing special but that's what you get from living with them everyday.

No i never said anything like that read again lol

This is the picture i referred to as having dark skin tones and semitic facial features, your "converted jew family" i've only referenced as "that picture looked more white than the girls you showed"

You realize jews claim they aren't white so they don't have to deal with white guilt and can steal Palestinian land and larp as ancient hebrews right? I mean the PRESIDENT of israel is polish and like 30% of Israeli's descend from ex soviet nations

Attached: 1513716844455.jpg (754x528, 80K)

Its a religion, not race. Are christians white?

lmao i wanna punch that kid on the left in the face

No they aren't. They're fake jews.

lebanese white i guess

Tare.

Of course you do ahmed

>Its a religion, not race. Are christians white?

brainlet post. Christianity is civnat, Judaism is ethno-nat.

>b-but what about converts like Ivanka

no one takes them seriously as jews, they're just LARPers.

Not really only a religion, you're either born jew or you're not a jew.

They all left egypt as a people.

The solution is to kill both, the world would be a better place

yeah you're right, my bad. Anyway setting the bar for "whites" as northern europeans and nothing else is an accepted opinion, but then you you exclude most europeans from the "white" category

Attached: 22.jpg (1050x1312, 283K)

How do you know she's a jew?

hahaha

memeflag slide thread

I mean as long as your skin is white you're white.

You can subcategorize if you want, obviously only northern european whites are gunne be "northern european whites". duh...

Well you did say that "would consider northern europeans to be the true whites"

being a jew or not doesnt have anything to do with ethnicity lol.
jews are people who practice judaism, theyre a religious group.
there are jews of all ethnic types.
also being white is a physical appearance, not an ethnotype.
this is a white girl, is she a jew? i dont know, youd have to ask her if she is a jew.
she looks to be northwestern european in appearance.

Yeah since i think they originate from here.

I mean if a black guy moves to sweden and has a child with a white girl, and his offspring does the same, in a few generation his offspring will look 100% white.

I still wouldn't consider it as white.

But i would agree it's white.

To be fair i haven't really thought that much about this lmao

>being a jew or not doesnt have anything to do with ethnicity lol.
>jews are people who practice judaism, theyre a religious group.

that's not how it works.

here's king jew himself referencing ethnic jews.

Attached: ethnic jews.png (600x330, 47K)

just what is "white" to you people?
its a set of genetic mutations resulting in lighter skin tone, shes white, you retards.

it's having neanderthal Y chromosome that originated from europe and white mithochondrial dna.

semites are a religious group, encompassing christians, jews, and muslims. lol faggot

>Judaism is ethno-nat
not it isn't, there are jews of many different ethnicites
>there are jews of all ethnic types
this, see picrel. Jews are as diverse as americans or canadians
yes there are ashkenazi jews, sepharadi jews, mizahi jews, black jews, russian jews etc,like the leaf said there are jews of all ethnic types, just like christians

Attached: 1553507018762.jpg (1080x810, 177K)

When joos design laws that make it illegal to not like them. The joos are most likely terrible people.

"white" is basically people of European origin, the jews originate in the middle east so some don't consider them "white" in the same way people don't think arabs or Iranians are white. However these modern jews like those in Israel are heavily mutted with europeans to the point that Palestinians are more hebrew than they are see in the broader definition there is Caucasoids which includes arabs, indians, jews and even somalis can fall under.

semites actually a language group but yeah, the fact that so many people here think jews can't be white shows the serious lack of education on this board

neither are nat-anything, theyre religious groups, nothing more.

retard

literally from tel aviv

instagram.com/alisapaigin?igshid=6p1rz3vkwjia

Attached: alisapaigin_+_Byp0nOVB6DM.jpg (1080x1080, 123K)

>yes there are ashkenazi jews, sepharadi jews, mizahi jews, black jews, russian jews

who are all related to each other by their shared jewish ethnicity.

some are just mutted in different ways, the ashkenazi are the ones mutted with europeans.

Hahaha

Attached: 66395A58-1D24-45F9-A10E-CCEFFACAC859.jpg (1080x1440, 228K)

So when is the jewish atheist population of Israel getting deported for not being Jewish?

We are not mixed with sandniggers Sven.

one ignorant retard says people of a specific religion are an ethnotype of their own, rrriiight.
i know what im talking about, it doesnt take much to realize (((they))) are attempting to distance themselves from being white since there are so many people who hate whites for no good reason.

And we never looked like you in antiquity. Stop unironically believing some forum Nordicists.

But if Jews are white, the Holocaust is white genocide.

>elated to each other by their shared jewish ethnicity
what the fuck is this bullshit? They don't have "shared jewish ethnicity" since there isn't one distinctive jewish ethniicity, as ashkenazi are quite different than black jews, or mizrahi jews, and same goes for russian jews and sephardic jew etc. They share religion and/or culture, and that's it, deal with it, or just use your eyes

>one ignorant retard

I can guarantee you that Ben Shapiro knows more about Judaism than you do.

Theyre sandniggers just like the Syrians ie not white.

>what the fuck is this bullshit? They don't have "shared jewish ethnicity"

that is the entire point of jewishness.

you have no idea what you are talking about.