Female here

Female here.
Being married with children is the most wonderful thing I have ever done in my life.
Work hard, boys.
Find your woman and marry her.
Also AMA

Attached: 9CE0C81A-56B1-401C-8608-7403DAEAB87E.jpg (681x850, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=juLJnaAguXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tits or gtfo.

>Female here.
trad tits or gtfo

Bad bait
Try another one, young boi or give me the proof

No thanks. Keeping male energy directed towards self. No need to ruin my life

You don’t need to see my tits to know you should be finding a good woman.

You’re retarded lol

If you don't have white babies you're a race traitor.

fpbp
spsbp

tits or gtfo

Incel

Yeah, I'll work hard to take your rights away so I don't have to fucking do the impossible to get you to stay with me. That's all I'll do. Until then, enjoy whatever dude you have, Chad or not.

Hi OP. The reason people are asking for tits is not because they are horny assholes ( although they might be.)

It is because here on this magical website called Jow Forums, all posting is anonymous and anybody can claim to be anything.

It's very common for pathetic LARPing manchildren to pretend to be women on Jow Forums. Therefore, posting your breasts with a timestamp is ancient Jow Forums custom if you make a thread claiming to be a women. Also posting feet is usually required.

Attached: 1562477803468.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

this
>claims to be trad
>attacks Jow Forums traditions

She didn't claim to be trad.

Tits or gtfo

white knight

>Work hard, boys

Expensive Wedding/Ring
Cruise Travels
Expensive shopping
Fancy house
She wants min. 3 cars
She wants to sell LuLaRoe
Still expects to have male put in more than her

Attached: 1300626069926.jpg (329x288, 40K)

>AMA
>Trad Wife
>Jow Forums
You must be lost

Attached: 1566319334566.png (600x452, 416K)

I can smell your cunt.

tits now u slut

>WAHHHHHHHHH WHY AM I SINGLE???

Attached: 1522040970528.jpg (785x731, 101K)

Why can't us women help the guys in their hard work? That's the way I had to grow up, helping my dad and brother at our automotive paint and body shop. Us women need to start bearing a lot of the workload, too. Our men could really use our help like we did back in the 20s and 30s on the farms.

Posting feet? I can kinda understand the boobs thing, but how do feet prove whether you're a woman or not?

I’m glad you’re happy... for now. However, it’s all so predictable these days....Give it 5 years and you will wonder why you aren’t happy now that you have “achieved” everything. Obviously, as a woman you are entitled to always feel happy no matter what the consequences are - fuck everything else. The irony is that because you are a woman you will never ever be happy no matter what you do or how many lives you ruin in the process.

youtube.com/watch?v=juLJnaAguXU

lmao, i want to take women's rights away more than most men. please mate.

Tits or GTFO

This is why I like Jow Forums more than the cancer that is Reddit, where just mentioning you're a woman is enough to get the attention they crave... for nothing.
So
Fuck off you whore.

>2019
>Find a good woman
Ugh

I don't believe a happy family is even possible women just constantly start fights

I'm against it too but it's in the rules