What the FUCK is up with the Freemasons...

What the FUCK is up with the Freemasons? We spend all our time talking about stupid niggers and already hated kikes but what about these mother fuckers? Heres a quick rundown of some Freemasons.
>George Washington
>Benjamin Franklin
>Franklin D. Roosevelt
>Andrew Jackson
>Theodore Roosevelt
>Gerald Ford
>William Howard Taft
>Douglas MacArthur
>John Hancock
>Samuel Adams
>Thomas Edison
>FUCKING COLONEL SANDERS
>Ludwig van Beethoven
>Winston Churchill
>Edward VII
>(((Nathan Mayer Rothschild)))
>Buzz Aldrin (He even put freemason shit on the moon)
>Aleister Crowley
>Henry Ford
>Harry S. Truman
>James K. Polk
>Andrew Johnson
>James A. Garfield
>James Buchanan
>William McKinley
>Booker T. Washington
>etc...
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Freemasons
What are they hiding Jow Forums? Are they really what they say they are, just a friendly group of friends doing nothing wrong? Why so secretive? Anyone personally have anecdotes/stories about these fags? What are we going to do about them?

Attached: shecklesmoloko.jpg (722x479, 275K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_the_Temple
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

half of that list is masonic lies and propaganda stealing historical figures for their own

freemasonry is a satanic cult created, funded and ordained by the rabbis to destroy Catholic Europe and the Christian East an auxiliary forces of pedo sodomites butt fucked mush headed cock suckers to serve their judaic interests

All I know is their little symbol is upside down. The compass draws curves. Hoes up G's down. It's a goddess cult.

To what end I'm unsure.

I researched further and found something kind of interesting on Andrew Jackson. He is famously quoted as saying to the international Zionists, “You are a den of thieves vipers, and I intend to rout you out, and by the Eternal God, I will rout you out.”
There was later an assassination attempt on him by what he claimed to be a Rothschild plot.
Yet for some reason, he was a mason?

Idk about the goddess part. they seem to be into boys from what I have read.

As with anything else, kikery.

Bunch of faggot boomers literally jerking eachother off in their lodges and summoning demons n'shit.

Thats all it is

Straight up Judaism. I forget his name, but a rabbi admitted on camera that Masonry is applied Judaism for the goyim. It was intended to secretly advance the Zionist movement. Many Masons have talked about how the upper echelon of FM's practice Satanism.

TLDR: fucking kikes.

American slave owners/Jews are threatened by the Masons, who are, by definition, free of religious control.

>Just some casual summoning demons, the usual
k.

Trump has a pic of Jackson in his office. Is it a message to these mfers that the jigs up?

fucking kikes

Why is trump so fond of Israel if he really is /ourgoy/

Nice try kike schlurper. Jews clearly disproportionately were slave owners and masons.

Its apparent from the symbolism that it is satanic in nature for certain. These kikes openly cuck the pentagram at all of their lodges.

Masons are dead. These days you have lobbyists pulling the strings in broad fucking daylight. At least the masons had the decency to conspire in secret.
The founding fathers were notorious freemasons. They organized in secret because they were revolutionaries, plotting what the crown would consider treason.
Washington was sworn in on a masonic bible and wore masonic regalia to the inauguration.

Hey guys recommend me books on the history of Freemasonry please I want to check if the said connection with the templars is true or no

>Masons are dead. These days you have lobbyists pulling the strings in broad fucking daylight. At least the masons had the decency to conspire in secret.

This.

Freemasonry is the ultimate shabbos goyimism, anyone who says otherwise is a kike like this one

It's in the name, it's not a secret.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_the_Temple

The Supreme Council (Mother Council of the World) of the Inspectors General Knights Commander of the House of the Temple of Solomon of the Thirty-third degree of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry of the Southern Jurisdiction of the United States of America.

idk but doesn't it seem way over the top? Like who in tf does that? He's a massive troll by nature so who knows but he's definitely not a fan of the Fed and if his fed picks r any indication he's at least threatening a return to the gold standard. In reality that's the only thing that would change anything everything else is a band aid on a bullet wound