Did Pew make her sign a pre-nup?

>100M subscribers

Attached: 1544113522358.png (1920x1080, 1.6M)

All over for PewDiePie. Poor fucker.

>Muh marriage is the end
You're part of the disease, potato.

T-Series beat his bitch ass weeks ago

Prenups are useless and can be thrown out for any reason. If you're that paranoid, just don't get married

I thought he was dating a swarthy dark haired Italian?

It's rare for atheistic weddings to end well. We shall see. They don't have overly degenerate personalities, you maybe it will all work out. The big question is what will happen when Pewdiepie loses the ability to make any income from youtube.

She's a literal nobody and he's a celebrity. It won't work.

I have literally never met anyone that watches his channel. Are his subscribers bots or third worlders? Who is watching this

No. Thats how those types of relationships DO work.

Nice try Pajeet. T-Series is the channel for bots and third world street shitters.

He had a fucking woman officiate it in a PLANETARIUM

Fuck this absolute numale

Attached: BBCC9E87-8F3E-4B4A-B942-7631C63CDC68.jpg (4032x3024, 1.33M)

this: but her voice is just incredibly annoying, couldn't deal with it no matter how good the pussy

would you trade privacy and a peaceful life for money and fame, Jow Forums?

She dies her hair, bud.

Absolutely BASED.
Found the Patrician.

The only thing bad about a wife and kids is the wife. Single father of 2 daughters. Women are adult children and divorce rape is a thing. Good luck to you but I have yet to meet a happily married man.

>T.roastie

>yfw a judge awards her half of the subscribers in the divorce
>yfw she worked for tseries the whole time

does she get ~50M subs if they split?

Fuck you Felix you betrayed the snownigger race by marrying a white girl!!!

Legit except she’s not white either

as a pewdiepie fanfag, they met each other before he actually gained any traction on youtube.

He was just another faggy youtuber when they got to know each other

fucccccck he's making 1 billion a year

So you wate time money and resources to raise 2 future roasties that will be the same as your ex wife. Lol cuck a real man would throw his daughters to the trash and make a son with a surrogate

Her claws have finally dug in

I've met exactly one who wasn't deeply religious.
It was still kind of inspiring to see them though. All happy and cuddly like a pair of high schoolers even though they're almost 60 and have had 4 kids.

I doubt it. They've been together for a long time, even through his recent Nazi witch hunt. She's probably pretty loyal.

because jewdiepie is rich and has gotten richer, i really hope she takes everything that cuck has

I'm sure you do. You're a salty pessimist. It would be a shame if you actually hoped someone doing better than you keeps succeeding. It reminds you of your own failures.

anybody have her old camwhoring gif where she does this magical trick of making some giant dildo appear out of nothing

Attached: ghetto-date.jpg (960x642, 130K)

Ouch user, you didn't have to expose him like that.
>checked

>Single father of 2 daughters
Neat, make em into good brides

Attached: asuka and watermelons.jpg (1585x1732, 986K)

All of my assets are in my home kingdom. There's nothing for a woman to take.

her family is rich too and they were first together when he worked at a hot dog stand

He’s set for life you dung rat.

med women cannot resist nordic bvlls

>e-celebs
>covered in tattoos
>not overly degenerate personalities

uhhh

Attached: e79.jpg (328x348, 48K)

Why is t series? No on cares about t series there the biggest fags

Why did he decide to marry just before the 100 mil sub count?

I watch is channel

>what is inflation.

Senpai, have you seen the walking, talking detritus on youtube these days? Pewds is positively angelic by comparison.

Because they planned the wedding months in advance and his marriage does not revolve around a subscriber count.

>daughters

Attached: Merry.jpg (200x247, 13K)

i dont think you know how much money this youtuber makes, inflation lmao???

>hurr durr inflation

Yeah, Pewdiepies CEO mum and dad probably didn't teach him shit with all that minecraft money he has right?

How can you be >flag and be so fucking retarded?

They only git thrown out when someone doesn't make one with a lawyer helping. People auto fill out the dumbest shit on those that can't legally fly in court. Also from experience it's almost always the guys crying the most when they come up in to the office over divorce.

They've been together nearly 10 years and she stuck with him when he was a NEET loser living at her parents home in Italy.

a good choice

Attached: 1198.jpg (445x357, 92K)

lol

dyes. Holy shit you burgers are autistic and literarily challenged

They got together pretty young. She was 18 when they started dating.
He has a pretty good chance honestly.

also she's not a nobody, she comes from a famous family

Attached: greta.jpg (1040x693, 850K)

Remember this was a thing? AHAHAHA

Attached: pic.png (1788x775, 344K)

Zionist controlled (tatoos, weird stylistics he used on his channel and his videos, especially ones back when he was owned by disney) odinfag + spaghetti piranha retarded gf that tries hard to be cute (even her voice)
that will be a retarded hapa
also why did they wait for so long?
Is he a cuck or something?

I dunno Rabi. he should have got married a lot sooner.

Shalom shabat.

they met before he was a celebrity and actually poor as fuck (if you exclude his rich parents) and a college drop out, pretty sure you can find a worse golddigger

>muh inflation

Pewds makes tens of millions a year. He has probably over $60 million in assets and disposable money. He is set for life.

kys brickbong

No. Forget the storybook nonsense. She's having half of that money. There's no woman on earth, no matter how she presents that won't destroy a relationship for a big payday. Think about it. All you got to do is not even have a job, just hang out with somebody for 10 years and get 50 mil out of it. All at once at the end plus half of what they make for the remainder of their life.

He married her when she is already hitting the wall.

Big mistake. She doesn't even have real blonde hair.

Hope she cheats on him with a based black bvll

Didn't think the manchild would do it desu. They were engaged for like five years or something. And they've been hoarding animals to keep her maternal needs relatively sated.

I hope so.