Okay

Okay
Lets just say you taught english abroad some where in Asia.
lets also say the AOC laws here are probably the lowests in the world.
lets also say that the parents are concerned that thier 12/15yr old isnt learning english fast enough.
you consider it below average.
obviously needs extra help.
they are a poor family and cannot pay me.
they imply stuff like pic related.
she is genuinly clueless.
is it the whole when in rome argument? or is it as a westerner you should also enforce and encourage western values, alone...in a foreign country.

Attached: 1563760536167.gif (749x1400, 2.96M)

Btw i told them No but i will keep an eye on her in class.
they seemed indifferent almost like they only cared about the outcome rather than what had to be involved to achieve it.

Don’t abuse children faggot.

So you are asking us if it is morally okay for you to rape a 12 year old because you’re in some Asian shit hole? No, Gary Glitter, it isn’t okay to fuck kids.

i am thinking of going back home.
i really dont like it here. i am glad i stuck to my guns thank you burger.

you should kick her from the class and tell her to thank her parents.

shill thread
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

It’s not rape if the country doesn’t have an age restriction you dumbass. Same as you can get high in Amsterdam but then travel to the US. God I hate retards

12 and 15 are not the same number. what the fuck is going on here, exactly?

have sex

Attached: Have-Sex.jpg (1024x683, 69K)

aubrey plaza is hot

16 is a good age to play ball specially if the law allowed it, 15 is too young but if the laws are good and the parents are ok I probably would, anything younger than that you're just a pedo even if the laws allowed it, you have to have principles and one of them is not abusing kids, anything younger than 16 is a kid in my standards but that's me

Attached: MiC1Yu4.jpg (2040x3064, 731K)

There are federal laws that restrict Americans from fucking someone under 18 anywhere in the world. It doesn’t matter the AOC it’s considered sex tourism.

AOC Laws?

Attached: 1563061284387.jpg (496x410, 84K)

Imagine allowing law to define your morality, what a complete fucking nigger.

Attached: 66439137_337665007176367_6435604654461026304_n.jpg (258x248, 9K)

>PRO-CHOICE
I'm not surprised, Aubrey Plaza has that dead, soulless look in her eyes all women who've had an abortion have, when they suck out the baby they suck out it's mother's soul as well

Muh dick getting reported bro
Nice try tho

Ya - banging highschool chicks that have menstruated 50 times is total pedo.

Having a stroke didn't help.

Explains a lot about her politics

I can't tell you what to do. But I do go by the saying relating to females coming of age, "if it bleeds, its ready to breed". I follow the law of nature, not man-made laws when it comes to reproduction.

There was a video of her going full self fuck when all those celeb things dropped.

The hottest.

Attached: 1554428954524.jpg (900x812, 231K)

If you do it, you're marrying her user.

ru wan rittrel cunny?!

Attached: 13FDE258-C845-4CE8-A564-022782AAC7B2.gif (384x216, 3.42M)

>Imagine allowing law to define your morality, what a complete fucking nigger.
women are a meme, they will always base their morality by that which the "authority" dictates. and like the jews, will work to subvert the word of the law.

add corruption to the law on top of their subversion, and you have a guaranteed spiral of self destruction.

PEOPLE OF LIGHT!!!
UNITE!!!!!
>

Attached: 0F883983-D81A-48FF-9434-258DD5385B73.jpg (1024x979, 68K)

dammit... Aubrey plaza is one attractive shit I'll tell you what

Don’t get jacked off by preteens and tweens. Your acting like a gross pervert. Stop it.

Americans are technically subject to US law anywhere. Theoretically, if you committed murder or statutory rape in a lawless zone, you can be charged upon return to the US. If the crime was particularly heinous, the US Marshals might even deploy.

did it leave you shamed and soulless when you did it?

Attached: 1558477918018.jpg (1024x945, 72K)

GLOWNIGGERS!!!!!! MODS!!!!

Attached: 1531364550949.gif (400x215, 1.04M)

>encourage western values

By that you mean fucking their child you dumb pedo?

Attached: 1564540815700.png (652x764, 670K)

>d-do I have to do this on camera
>listen here go-Aubrey, if you ever want to work in this town again you do what we say
>now put on that Clinton shirt and meet me Weinstein in his office at the end of the day

Just kidding guys, I know these roasties are 100% willing.

the east really isn't getting the best of the west are they. subhuman trash going to asia and destryoing their social fabric with disgusting behavior.

granny lips.
yeeesh...

Since you've already intimated that there are no legal ramifications, there's really only one question you need to ask yourself: Can you live with it?

If the answer is yes, then go for it. For the record, there's a big difference between 12 and 15 though. If she hasn't bled yet, I don't think I could do it, but you do you man. Don't get befuddled by middle-class Western moralities or external judgements. If you can do it without beating yourself up over it, then by all means go for it.

Rule of thumb: if she's younger than 16 and you're older than 20 some male relative will cut your throat and dump you in the swamp.
And that's a good thing

Franz here is just killing time while Mahmoud, Mehmet, Malik, and Moustafa run a train on his daughter.

Would be hot if a tranner, not some disgusting roastie

lmao the incel finally chimes in

Thistimes abillion.

No one would legit ask this here if all places unless they were writing for VOX.

you need to leave.....

Thank you.

>The gov't decriminalized murdering kids
>gonna murder some toddlers
>I'm not immoral...it's leeeegal!!!

What kind of a moron can't infer morals from observing human flourishing?

take the mother's pussy for payment instead

I have a trap gf, not an incel at all - have sex lol

Hi, guys! I'm a degenerate piece of shit and I want to fuck a child in exchange for giving her good grades. Her parents say it's okay, but I wanted to check with a bunch of dudes on a Tibetan Weevil Farming site to see if it's okay.

I mean, why not? Nothing wrong with taking advantage of poor and under educated children. And I'm sure the experience will be one she'll remember: having her sexuality offered by her parents to some stranger from abroad who fucks her in a language she can't communicate in. It's every little girl's dream.

Attached: Sopranope.png (565x666, 472K)

Don't you worry, we had a lot of jews here at some point too

.... I mean if you actually have to ask that question, then maybe, just MAYBE.. you should go back home. You’re on Jow Forums asking if you should fuck a 12 year old. Think about that. Even more sickening, you’re a fucking teacher dude.. So basically you’re asking if you should molest a child (let’s not tip toe around it, let’s call it what it is), make you, your country, and English teachers look bad. English teachers are already a meme because of similar shit related to this.
Basically this

Attached: 97CBBB87-CF1D-4B9A-8050-317DC9DBD814.gif (224x178, 1.37M)

Come home, Devon.

At least half of you moralfags would be up in some 15 year old gook pussy 5 minutes after the offer was made. You clowns aren't fooling anyone with your faux morality and posturing, so shut the fuck up.

This didn't even happen. It's just some twisted fantasy you've come up with.

Attached: gary glitter.jpg (634x409, 85K)

OP is she Chinese, because if she is, you should probably fuck her while you have the chance...you know...before she develops those bizarre chinese pussy worm parasites we hear so much about.