youtube.com/watch?v=kHubo-kaJfA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-xP5SvPrjNA
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/gospodstvo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_language#History_and_examples
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_English
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_conquest_of_England#English_emigration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Using them/they like this is a split infinitive and not grammatically correct. When the gender of an object is unknown the neutral terms are he and him in English.
>t. linguist

This is why child abuse should be legal.

>theydies
well the faggot isnt wrong there

I have a feeling the Jews are behind this.

“this, that, it”

Lmao what in the shit.

If it isn't male, and it isn't female and it's a single object, then you have to use "it".
t. grammar nazi

This could be Trudeau's son.
>peoplekind

Attached: Trudeau_full_faggot.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

salutations esteemed tendie
how fairs your day?

Attached: Child abuse.jpg (492x624, 94K)

Faggot kid from a faggot country.

Nothing new.

Kek

>Theydies
Kek, even they're admitting the 40% suicide rate now

Dont need to be a linguist to know that desu.

fetal alcohol syndrome!

Corruption of the youth.

Have we fallen so far as to let this degeneracy not only slide, but integrate into the mainstream? I won't rest easy until the 42% becomes the 100%

Attached: 1565148932469.png (900x710, 512K)

Then, some day, people elected Hitler for no reason.

Honestly, it’s hilarious how hypocritical this ideology can be. The idea of gender that these faggots push implies that there are things that are inherently definitive of what it means to be a man or a woman. “Pronouns like he and she are limiting.” In what way? You somehow managed to trick yourself into believing that there are certain things that people can and cannot do solely based on their “gender identity.” You became the one thing that you hated the most, you faggot.

What the fuck
>Canada
Oh ok nvm

Well.....what did you expect by voting Castro's faggot son into office. You traded faggots for legal weed. I warned you people to STOP voting !

Attached: Castro's kid.png (562x842, 464K)

Canada should be carpet nuked.

>I failed to attach pic

Attached: 1548970361202.jpg (1010x1024, 92K)

>warningguy leaf

Yer nah, you didn't do shit for no cunt faggot...
Ya especially didn't warn the masses "Fidel's son" became P.M of maple syrup.

>many people
no, very few people you give a platform to be faggots

Canada is over. Liberal government managed to ruin everything in less than 4 years

Ask them why they believe the terms "man" and "woman" should be restricted to use by the traditional binary

There is nothing wrong with a split infinitive.

he's already abused senpai

Attached: abs30320.jpg (399x339, 64K)

Attached: Jean-D'Smirk.jpg (434x434, 128K)

I wonder how all this would work with languages with established grammatical genders.

Cant believe my tax dollars fund this gay shit

RARE

FUCKING EXTREMELY BASED!!!

FUCKING EXTREMELY BASED!!!!

FUCKING EXTREMELY BASED!!!!!

FUCKING EXTREMELY BASED!!!!!!

FAGGOTS

This is why the internet AND social media should be 18+.

Based.

Looks like a typical leaf to me

Exactly, the media argues that a woman can be physically a man with a feminine penis. So they suggest that the category of woman can include everything, while arguing also that it’s limiting.

PLEASE HALP ME FRENS

I hardly understand it anymore.

Somebody post the video

Cringe

what did they mean by this?

Attached: meanbythis.jpg (1171x757, 105K)

>Theydies

I wish a negro would.

(((They)))dies

Attached: -.-.gif (720x404, 435K)

PLEASE HALP ME FRENS

Attached: 1555736617301.jpg (736x1033, 154K)

This. Split infinitives in English are bullshit, since the "rule" came from Latin, which can't even have split infinitives, since they only consist of one single word. People who want to enforce unsplit infinitives only show how little they know about grammar.

Kys

I am a linguist. We approach language from a descriptive, scientific perspective, not from a prescriptive, elitist perspective.

Non-standard dialects, however uncommon, are not the standard/prestige dialect with errors. English teachers focus on the care and feeding of the prestige dialect, yes. That does not mean that other dialects are inherently wrong or flawed somehow. There is nothing special about the prestige dialect.

The perceptions that non-linguists have of non-standard dialects is an interesting sociological study, but irrelevant to the merits of those dialects. Because the perception of "incorrect" comes from subjecting it to the rules of the standard dialect (which of course it does not follow).

Shut up, kike. Ebonics is not valid and neither are you.

nigger lover

calm down kid, it's reddit copypasta.

>he or she him or her
A simple faggot. There you go.

This is the curse of the west, paying heed to what a fucking child says, that little cunt should be told to quit being a faggot and that's it.

youtube.com/watch?v=kHubo-kaJfA

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-xP5SvPrjNA

F for Canada
>I used to work at a call center for North america and canadians were the kindest

Attached: canada.jpg (2600x3704, 3.25M)

life is pozzed

Why does no one understand or bring up the fact that pronouns are used when the person isn't present so its not like they'll fucking know what you call them?

Attached: 4SF7YdO.jpg (594x624, 28K)

And then one day, for no reason at all...

R A R E
A
R
E

Attached: 1545583923818.jpg (800x648, 173K)

Interesting if true.
So if I said:
>I missed the postman today, they must have come by when I was taking a shit
That would be grammatically incorrect?

English is a weak language, we had all this and more 2000 years ago without homosexual agenda.

This has reached a point where it's not about someone with gender dysphoria or some shit but rather being some attention seeking moron. "Hnnnnnng english language is too limiting for me, I'm beyond male or female, I transcended the rubikon gneeeeeeeee"

Attached: giphy[3].gif (480x360, 3.9M)

how are they going to spread this shit in my language? or spanish? or french? or basically any sane language?

Gentleman(which is male in English) in Slovenian:
Male: Gospod
Female: Gospa
Non-gender: Gospodstvo

There is something in the hair dye products

Ch- checked leaf fren

You deserve death

You actually have that word for human beings?

We have a word in non-gender for anything, when you like to talk about women or men or both. It's not like this means gay, it means when i don't want to just explicitly say women or men, but pick a word referring to both.

Rare based leaf.

Oh, ok. I tried to look it up to learn more about it but it didn't find that word. It said "did you mean Gospodarstvo?" and took me to what it seemed an economic term.

In Spain, we have some gender neutral words (like professions) and some feminist want to change them to make them female. Like "judge" in spanish is gender neutral and feminist want to create the term "judgette" because historically all judges have been majority male so they need a different term to challenge patriarchy.

Do you think it's a coincidence that Baphomet has woman breasts and a penis?
>gay
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
>genderroles
The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.
>sex change
He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD.
>feminism
Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

Attached: baph.jpg (670x490, 56K)

I summarized the article for you

Attached: cropped.png (367x199, 80K)

Word economy came from word lord and lords were gentlemen. Who do you think rules economy and controls people with money if not old families of royal heritage.
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/gospodstvo

F

>Micah Cottingham explains what it means to be a retarded faggot
ftfy

Based

No way Washington was in that good of shape

In russian earth is she, stone is he and tree is it(hshe). Your thoughts

Imagine that thing trying to talk to this old couple

Attached: civilwarcouple.jpg (400x528, 84K)

Americans also say mother nature, since it bears fruit, of course they forgotten where words came from or their words have no connection to ancient times. Our language is very old, also Russia Cyrillic isn't very old, you should go back to original Slav language, then you would see connections more clearly.

Some are obvious:
Кaмeнь - kamen - Kamchatka

Kamen or stone in English.

>Russia Cyrillic isn't very old
>Cyka blyad
These 2 words prove and my superior analytic skills that russian is the closest language to protoindoeuropean.

Kames is strong as man.

Fucking kek

Skala is strong as a StRoNg WoMaN then

My name is Micah, I need government paid HRT some QBRAAAAP Violet hairspray and my pronouns are Theydies and Gentlethems.

Old people from forgotton age "Are you human"? "Why do you have womens suspenders"? "Are you ill, there is something wrong, we can take you to the healer and get he could prescribe you a good tonic or physic".

Attached: 1550522530140.jpg (640x617, 77K)

Modern Russian language isn't very old. As we know English also isn't very old, since it came after Vikings conquered them with Normans, before they had celtic language.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_language#History_and_examples
>The standard form of Russian is generally regarded as the modern Russian literary language (coвpeмeнный pyccкий литepaтypный язык). It arose in the beginning of the 18th century with the modernization reforms of the Russian state under the rule of Peter the Great
>18th century

Old English isn't very similar to modern English:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_English
>words "ofer hron rade", translated as "over the whale's road (sea)"

When French conquered Anglo-Saxons they changed language, culture and genetics:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_people
>genetic commonalities with the Basques, ranging from highs of 90% in Wales to lows of 66% in East Anglia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_conquest_of_England#English_emigration
>The Norman Conquest of England (in Britain, often called the Norman Conquest or the Conquest) was the 11th-century invasion and occupation of England by an army of Norman, Breton, Flemish, and French soldiers led by Duke William II of Normandy, later styled William the Conqueror.
>Following the conquest, many Anglo-Saxons, including groups of nobles, fled the country[102] for Scotland, Ireland, or Scandinavia.[103] Members of King Harold Godwinson's family sought refuge in Ireland and used their bases in that country for unsuccessful invasions of England.[69] The largest single exodus occurred in the 1070s, when a group of Anglo-Saxons in a fleet of 235 ships sailed for the Byzantine Empire.
>The language of official documents also changed, from Old English to Latin.

>we can take you to the healer and get he could prescribe
More like
> Prepare the bonfire! Where is my cross? Faster, we got a demon posession here.

Attached: Canadian drag kids.jpg (593x674, 218K)

Russians, how you say “kill him.” In Russian so I can point to people and have them be oblivious, in Minecraft.

its like a gayer version of pamperchu

Attached: QuprbAa.png (253x740, 313K)