Realistically, how would a race war go down in this country

I get the feeling it's gonna be whites and asians plus some spics on one side, and the negro LGBT feminist alliance on the other, with massive traitors and spies criss-crossing all the time.

Attached: charlottesville_pt2.png (312x817, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-xP5SvPrjNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking kek

You mother would open up her grungy minge and we’d just push all the nigs in and declare victory.

I'm on the Right!

Attached: lambrightNature.jpg (1047x662, 112K)

>that image
>pic related

Attached: 39a.gif (615x413, 1.96M)

Also which side would Arabs take? I'm thinking probably the white nationalist side since the other one is led by women and perverts

Depends on who is fighting. I'm guessing it is Germans against niggers and arabs? Probably cities like Berlin and Frankfurt, also some in NRW will fall within days, the rest of the country will purge them. Probably leftie side with the minorities, so Berlin probably even will be a rape-ridden shithole within hours. All the surrounding areas around Berlin would be german-controlled, effectively isolating Berlin, so there is a good chance the race war will result in a purged society.

moar wiki racewar OC plz

Attached: pepegrabby.gif (773x512, 40K)

Do you not realize Hispanics hate white people? I’m convinced they hate us more than blacks. And the Asians I encounter in Chicago seem to also be hostile towards whites

>we should build homes for immigrants here
no we should let Darwin have his day

It's obvious a Jew made that image

A race war in the united states is just another form of divide and conquer tactics perpetrated by the kikes.

Whites and blacks in this nation have a similar interest. As do whites and latinos.

We all want a homeland and we all want a stable nation.If we all worked together we would defeat the threat of china and Israel with the first decrees.

Attached: plebbit.jpg (1330x558, 76K)

Blacks and Hispanics might win at first but will then turn against each other and be unable to manage a country and then the Chinese will invade. Then it will be the age of the dragon.

Whoever has clean drinking water after 7 days wins by living.

Tons of different factions and some russians and euros on the side.

I would bet blacks vs Hispanics with everyone else getting out of the way.

Straya
>that keknogunz meme only worked on citysöyboys not country blokes
>chinks and PiLs too busy working shitjobs to develop gunz hobby
>abos too high on unleaded
WhiteAustraliaAgain
Whenever you're ready asio

>blacks allying with faggots
um... no
the blacks would slaughter each other in their cities for food and supplies, and i guess pretty much anyone not living in a rural area would probably be pretty fucked
>latinos allying with whites
nah, it seems like a lot of latinos are pretty resentful towards whites, despite them having gotten everything from us (or maybe that's why?)

>Rachel Maddow
>Michael Moore
>Don Lemon

None of those men would be in charge of anything.

Don't even think about it, Tyrone.

Attached: 1533843359489.jpg (657x1024, 109K)

I've noticed it's gone from fighting banks and corporation to fighting each other.
Politicians are untouched.
I see people upset about Trump not wanting to attend G7, all while every year there are protests against G7 and all other globalist meetings.

The main fighting people will always come from outside cities. Look at history its always country people who wins wars not city so-yim

>Asians only hate us bc we’re stealing their women
>Mestizos are honorary niggers
Castizos and Latinos are white allies

I'm a spic. I'll fight alongside whites to get rid of niggers and muzzies. Mexicans hate blacks too

Second gen spics are decent and make Caszitas which are acceptable as White.

If you talked to Whites in Chicago they're hostile to Whites as well.

Living in a part of this country that has a sizable black / hispanic / asian / and white communities (in different parts of the state) i'll tell you exactly what I think will happen.
>most blacks and a large majority of hispanics live in cities.
>Assuming total order breaks down and it's chaos, blacks and hispanics will raid the cities and take anything they think is of value
>afterwards, will form tribal communities. If any whites still remain in the city at this time, they will be robbed / raped / and killed.
>The tribes will turn on one another when resources get scarce and the victor will be the warlord over a destroyed city.

The surviving tribes will flee the city and create communities surrounding it, this is where conflict between the suburban / rural white communities takes place and will cause a chain reaction that leads to whites fending and fighting off roaming tribes of hispanics and blacks.

>I’m convinced they hate us more than blacks.
Anecdotally they seem to intermarry with us a lot more than they do with blacks. I have an uncle and a few cousins married to latinas out in Chicagoland. And from talking with them and their extended families at get togethers, I'm pretty confident that Hispanics in general would ally white over black.

I watch the roof koreans of the L.A riots every year... such staunchness.

Kek, reveal their secrets, protect our own...

Love our security organizations (cause v& if i don't)

hey... i just realized that given that robots are going to unemploy everyone, a race war might actually happen

ok... i'm gonna get myself a job in developing artificial intelligence to accelerate this process

That's fucking amazing. Explain the Hispanic Auxiliaries, though.

PLEASE HALP ME FRENS

Attached: 1555737954459.jpg (542x758, 121K)

People with owned guns shoot, others die.

I would never side with a spic, they're enemies just like niggers and Jews.

back stabbing local governments allowing ethnic gangs to kill innocent people
thats how it starts

Us based hispanics that fight on behalf of the whites. America is mutted but there are many of us who would fight on your behalf.

It would be whites vs spics as niggers are dumb animals with no tactical planning whatsoever.

Well not exactly. You guys have killing each other under control as it is.

Zoomers cucked and dead because of failing infrastructure and inability to Google how to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Noguns dead. Hasguns whites in cities dead from being outnumbered if they fail to flee.

Hasguns whites, blacks, etc that aren't city dwelling, obese, larpers go innawoods (because why enter a warzone outnumbered for supplies that have already been pillaged?). The outdoorsmen and military types that have at least read one field guide in their lifetime. Odds are few of them will have much stake in the fight outside of their own survival.

Cities fall to gangs that inevitably in-fight and starve to death when they can no longer pick up a chicken sammich from their preferred processed food dispensary and the chain of supply fails. Some eventually figure it's time to go raid the farms.

Hasguns farmers convert their properties to Waco 2k19 because even if they didn't have a bid in the mess they're gonna either welcome whites for increased numbers or be stuck fighting two starving, desperate armies.

But this is all fantasy to distract from class warfare.

Lol 20 armoured dodge challengers

In New Zealand it will be country whites and country Maoris teaming up to shoot anyone who tries to invade us from the cities, no matter what their skin colour is.

But seriously, the next great War of Extermination will be fought along selectionist lines. The K-selected know they have to cull the r-selected or get overrun.

If you aren't aware, the FBI makes these threads waiting for you to type out a fantasy and then raid your fucking house, shoot your dog and hold your kids at gunpoint for what you posted in this thread after getting you excited with the threads question. Stop replying, warn others, think critically and never type fantasies or ideals of actions.

well does it apply only to Americans ?

>i think with my feelings

neck yourself kike

As long as your fantasy doesn't involve using a toilet your government won't be upset.

Ah alright thx

White nationalists are so low in number that they won't even be a factor. The war would be civnats vs communists.

Nah I think the war would be pro government forces vs pro (insert country) forces

>i'm not going to mention you pay for this with tax dollars. I'm going to tell you what to do and how to act on 4-chan instead.

neck yourself newfag

Wait, do the Jews want us to fight or fuck ourselves out of existence? Don't tell me - "both as means to the same end"?

If we're working together against the Jews and China should we be working "together", oh, separate but equally?

You fuckers tickle me.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-xP5SvPrjNA

They are only aggressive vs the weak

Any war that breaks out in the USA will turn into a world a war.

You can count on brazilians helping the white american bros

That will be unproductive ultimately. How it must be is everyone vs jews.

Attached: oc1wtf.jpg (880x792, 180K)

>armored dodge challengers

There won't be a race war you fucking idiot.
If there is another civil war in this country it will be like all other civil wars: whites vs other whites (and some jews).
If the good guys win that conflict, the minorities will be easy to deal with.

Chicago is a zoo. Not even in a racial sense. Everyone there has an aggressive monkey brain.

Also Asians in other places with any education that beats going through gender studies in high school don't necessarily hate white people.

I'd gather the leaders of all sides and suggest one crazy thing: before we all go on with killing each other, let's have an 1 year truce. In the first month of that year kill all Jews. Then wait to see what happens.