Why no more talk about boer killers?

Attached: South-African-Flag.jpg (1920x1080, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UO86eolz-z8
youtube.com/watch?v=JMViRj6pn5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They just banned the old South african flag, wave it around like crazy, we're all Afrikaners now

boers are all dead, mr emu.

w/e

Because the Jews and Pajeets flooding this board dont give a shit about whites and are heavily invested into taking their land anyways

speak english you fucking zoomer

Memory holed.

Issue is trying to get people to pay attention to happenings when people quickly hop from one subject to the next.

no saffer has been posting about the issue lately

Attached: astrabutt.jpg (600x431, 65K)

Farmers are mostly dead (from 155000 down to 20000), Just Chinese and American imports now, as intended.
Also, no one cares.

Move here:

I'm on my way to New Zealand soon, why would I care? Enjoy getting raped by the votas.

Attached: 1553436443629.webm (222x400, 1.91M)

real cute.. wait till you have one of those things around your kids... dumb fuck

Niggers killed all them?

Attached: Kill the Boer2.jpg (593x4000, 1.27M)

Attached: Kill the Boer3.jpg (521x2552, 758K)

rape you when you get here

Attached: KillBoer.jpg (407x332, 42K)

Memory holed

You got source on those digits? Want to know more about the situation

Because it's a slow boil. The commies are stupid, but not that stupid. The expropriation of property will only start toward the middle of next year. And most likely, once the world is firmly focused on something else.

Attached: whitegenocide4.jpg (886x1280, 167K)

The soft whites are leaving SA in droves. Some farmers are selling their farms at 30% - 40% of market value, and fleeing. Years of prosperous living has made them so soft, so they run.

Have a safe flight, soutie.

we tried to help you, but SA is lost, it willl need a mass turnout on eurropa first to then take that shithole from the scum.

Attached: lisbon_1938_Portugal_bisxstar-nytimes0repo-legi0-02_w6c-25.jpg (1334x1000, 102K)

I think it's pretty obvious why the media isn't talking about other than to occasionally say: "It's a White Supremacist Myth". As for Jow Forums, idk all i see is shill threads or people bitching about shill threads
youtu.be/UO86eolz-z8

Just come back boers. We are preaching for everyone to stay in their home country while also defending the boers.

>"It's a White Supremacist Myth"

Attached: 1565274903935.jpg (364x528, 52K)

massive white flight is going to fuck your niggers up more than whites sticking around. you need some serious organization if youre going to stand a chance staying. gl user and keep us posted

Europe is being invaded as well. What are white people going to do when there is nowhere to run anymore?

Nothing is lost. Don't lose hope. The Boers are the most unconquerable people.
youtube.com/watch?v=JMViRj6pn5w

They're not "our niggers". They're not our anything. I don't give a shit how much anything affects them. Our ancestors should have stayed in the fucking Netherlands and the rest of them should never have moved these fucking apes off of this godforsaken continent. Now we all have to deal with this shit forever.

I hate to say this but the best way to get rid of them is to let them drive out the white farmers because you know they aren't going to properly grow food to feed the country. Wait 10 years then go back and start farming again.

>massive white flight is going to fuck your niggers up

Attached: prey predator cycles.png (480x373, 148K)

You fool, the Chinese are there nowadays. The niggers are being armed with the most modern weaponry and supported by China, and the farms and mines will be bought off by them if they aren't already.
The apes won't get shit, they're being used by China to mop up remaining whites.

That won't get rid of them, they'll just reduce slightly in number and the foreign aid will come pouring in. Even without foreign aid they would still be here.

Attached: 1449931819408.jpg (406x364, 118K)