*is the least violent president in the world*

*is the least violent president in the world*

Attached: xijinping.jpg (3940x2220, 1.65M)

I'm sure the Falun Gong and their organs would disagree.

If you’re a Muslim I’m china you’re fucked

And it’s hilarious none of the mujahadeen of terrorist fucks try to get into China to pull a terrorist attack for their oppressed Muslim brothers. The Chinese government is more brutal than isis

test

>Send the army in HK

t.Pajeet

If you go by standards of violence against other nations, you may be right, but probably not.
If you go by standards of violence against his own citizens, you're certainly wrong.

Wrong. Isis behaded anyone with an even slightly different view on religion. China select the ones who want islam to dominate the world and tell them why they shouldn't say such things.

Not saying it's fine but we still didn't had a Bataclan in China, so it's the best way to save lives.

Try saying something against this dictator in China

Sounds weak.

Attached: 1565523876909.jpg (427x430, 44K)

Uhh, do you know about Falun Gong mate?

Also I'm pretty sure you're not even allowed to have a quran in China. They are super strict when it comes to religion

Yeah, in my country they are classed as a dangerous sect because they denied kids their medicine and they died.

>Also I'm pretty sure you're not even allowed to have a quran in China.
Most based country in the world. Islam don't belong in Asia anyway.

Uighurs, Falun Gong, Tibetans and anyone who gets a visit from the mobile execution van might disagree.

>buys up all your property
>sells a shack for a million dollars
>collapses housing market
>$45 mcmansions for everyone.
>buys up hollywood
>produces movies about rich asians
>produces movies about degeneracy
>blames degeneracy on America.
>you need gomunism

absolutely based chinks

Fuck of, Muhammed, slimes shall rot in Gulag.

nothing like bdsm orgy with little pooh in a middle of harvested organs taken from political prisoners

Attached: 1564637096137.jpg (836x705, 68K)

I read a book about them. Quite interesting.

Attached: 1566718423342.jpg (540x540, 121K)

Don't think they won't rape thousands of Siberian women on their way to the gas deposits

Lol Xi plays the villain so well, got him standing menacingly with his goons in the background looking sketchy as fuck.

Had to fuckin do it

10 years late

Attached: ba93fab2.jpg (960x773, 109K)

this is china's future

>Blocks your path

Attached: 1565579993652.jpg (1024x576, 77K)

Kek

Attached: laughing.gif (500x295, 994K)