Do you think Jews will get genocided once again?

Genocided in a relatively near future for all their subversion scheme in western countries finally being unmasked?

Attached: genocide.jpg (926x637, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lordmolyneaux.wordpress.com/2018/05/02/complete-list-of-jewish-expulsions-908/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, they will push us to a third world war against Russia, China and Iran.
They will be much more powerful than ever during our century.
We lost.

>once again
Implying the first happened

Attached: 155248739648494.jpg (600x315, 21K)

This.

They still got to flee quite a few times and many times didn't get time

Attached: 4k1eZzW.png (1477x791, 76K)

bump

You can't bump your own thread newfag. Anyways, unless the WHOLE world wakes up and gets redpilled probably not- Rothschilds have banks in almost every country remember. And the first genocide didn't even occur kek.

The Holocaust did happen. But 6 million did not die, more like a few hundred thousand. Regardless those filthy kikes do not deserve one cent of our sympathy.

Yes white genocide is a real thing

No the Holocaust is a lie

You may be right. "Holocaust is a lie" sounds like something a Jew would say.

>Anyways, unless the WHOLE world wakes up and gets redpilled
You don't need the whole world and you don't even need a majority to have a violent rebellion against them

Goyims aka white people will go extinct during the WW3 , if there's a WW3 , the white race will be doomed.

The white race will evolve into Ubermensch. The White Race will survive.

Unfortunately it's no longer just a genetic issue, since most jews aren't even ethnically jewish so a genetic test won't work.

The problem with protecting against the jew is you have to let something survive to remind people, but then there's always either a jew or someone who adopts their practices left. Keeping them out afterwards is more important, usually by not allowing women to vote.

>"Holocaust is a lie" sounds like something a Jew would say.

Attached: dxl2ui5v2r611.jpg (900x900, 83K)

Found the jew.

How does it feel to be an inferior race in every way?

Attached: untitled.png (500x673, 404K)

This

You're not white. Show flag.

>6 million
>gas chambers
>planned by Nazi leadership

disputing any of these 3 pillars get you labeled a denier, turned into social pariah or even thrown into jail

Attached: EuropeanDenial.png (890x668, 113K)

Not by humans. Theres too many. And theyre all over the place.

The genocide of the white race would also lead to the extinction of the Jews, since the parasite cannot exist without eh host

Attached: natural disaster.jpg (520x390, 159K)

What I'm surprised at is the fact the UK hasn't outlawed holocaust denial yet.

>once again

Stop larping as white.
kike scum.

The Holocaust was God punishing Israel for turning from him, followed by forgiveness. This has been a cycle since the fall of man, and will continue into the future, as the Jews have obviously strayed from God. So yes, soon, they shall be punished.

it is implicitly illegal, through "hate speech" laws... there was a lady from the UK mocking some holocaust lies and was found guilty:

forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12299&p=91436
‘Landmark decision’ in UK upholds conviction for Holocaust denial -- Denying Holohoax now a crime in UK?

Why do you think they are in danger ?

Attached: tumblr_pf47czF5rb1xgy9qio1_1280.jpg (1280x1707, 424K)

>again
They never were the first time, but they oughta be.

Attached: 1560000108336.jpg (1024x768, 191K)

Attached: 1557195277539.jpg (720x720, 83K)

lordmolyneaux.wordpress.com/2018/05/02/complete-list-of-jewish-expulsions-908/

1030 times, that anti-somethingy really follows them around huh?

Why is montenegro underwater

>genocided
"genocide" means to "kill off a gene"
No living species/race/ethnicity has been victim to a genocide.

feels good

Attached: 1566538775810.jpg (576x991, 134K)

Praying on it everyday. Nuke-sans, fly away!

Attached: 1556968857741.jpg (400x400, 45K)

They already are by mass shooter from this board. And yes I’m FBI and am waiting for the day I can arrest you faggots at a meetup to put you in chains alongside the niggers you hate.

Attached: 19C84271-6B1F-4E77-9BCD-5D1A6D7199EC.jpg (1023x614, 57K)

once again for the first time for the last time

>The Holocaust did happen
no faggot..some allied bombing and typhus happened

I don't know but I really hope that filthy vermin will be definitely erased from this Earth.

>>> muh holcaust didn't happen 6 trillion lies

We white people really do deserve to die don't we?
Sure go ahead and support the lie that the holocaust did not exist. It did happen. What, are you suggesting we white people are incapable of bringing about a holocaust?

Sure we can build our nationalism on a lie that the holocaust didn't happen. Wrong strategy.

What we instead actually should do is not feel guilty about the holocaust.

Denying it is very inefficient. Just as the jewish lies unravel, so will the holocaust lie unravel. Dumb fucks seriously. Celebrate the holocaust instead, there's no reason not to, because jews are doing the exact same to palestinians. It is justified by the higher power himself.

'...genocided once again'.
How many times 'again'?
when will it be once and for all?

Attached: Zyklon B.jpg (424x329, 40K)

>implying there was a first time

It is too much to hope for justice.

No, they needed it so they could build their own place where every jew could be safe.

In the beginning not a lot of jews wanted to move cos they actually had comfortable lives and not too much problems (actually only the stupid ones moved in the beginning) so they also needed to create a reason so that they moved in masses

Attached: img806649.jpg (667x397, 63K)

I'm surprised it is illegal in Israel.

This is a valid question, OP, only because it's what the Jews have always said will happen. There are some ancient Jewish prophecies that say that the white folk (their Amalek) will genocide them in the end, which is one reason why they are constantly waging war (usually by proxy) against us.

However, I don't expect Jews to be killed off. Not seriously. Nor would I want that to happen. I would just result in a bunch of corrupt angry souls ready for the next reincarnations. Instead, what I hope, and expect, is that Jews will cease associating with Judaism, with the tribalistic anachronism that is Jewry. And if those that don't will just cease reproducing.

There is another prophecy, more ancient, actually predating the advent of Jewry entirely, that says that the world will finally find peace only when there are no more Jews in it to stir up shit between the races and with identity politics. This eventuality is centuries down the line, no doubt, but it's something to look forward to none-the-less.

Attached: kissing cousins.jpg (1300x921, 101K)

>The Holocaust did happen. But 6 million did not die, more like a few hundred thousand.
That's not a Holocaust, merely casualties of war. More people died in the firebombing of Dresden.

>fellow white people
>we white people

Fucking cunt kike.

Probably this, you are all stupid and a bunch of pussies.

i hope not, it will just generate even more sympathy for them...like before.

>Russia
>Europe

This is the reason nobody can be left alive and all their crimes must be very clearly documented. It doesn't work because this was already done during hundreds of years, yet here we are...

>We white people really do deserve to die don't we?

Attached: Dp6zs49U8AAjDEy.jpg (448x448, 24K)

Pretty much yeah

How are they stupid and a bunch of pussies?

I hope so, all of them die this time
Cute women will be kept as sex slaves

Again? When did it happen before?

I think men are too weak to ever slaughter an entire race like the jews, however, do consider the fact that half of all the jews on this planet all live in Israel and 80% of them all are concentrated into a tiny metropolitan area of a fee hundred square miles surrounding Tel Aviv. I do think we will live to see Israel bombed into oblivion and this area obliterated, killing half the world’s jews in an instant. This will absolutely happen and probably within the next 20 years even. Exciting stuff

I certainly don't hope so as many of them are completely innocent of the crimes of small majority if not even dowright anti-zionists.

But if the US at any point gets tired of Israel they might get what has been coming for them for all the crimes against humanity they've commited.

>again

This

At a relative guess, first remove all the non Jewish White people, then remove all the Jewish except for the Khazarian

>many of them are completely innocent
No. There is not one that is innocent. They sit by and watch their brethren rape and destroy the entire world and they lie and say it is not happening. That makes them complicit.

EVERY LAST KIKE.

Attached: 1492787081295.jpg (1200x900, 152K)

Out of curiosity what evidence would convince you the Holocaust was real? Do you actually believe people spent those years just forging thousands of photographs and documents, and convincing non-Jewish high ranking German military officials to go to trial and say that it all happened and then go to jail over it?

I mean, I’m not even sure then with the technology it would be physically possible to have created all of those things in such a short amount of time, but let’s just say it was.

What would make you actually believe the Holocaust happened? And obviously this has to be using means that we’re available at the time.

They didn't have to forge most of the photographs because there were plenty of jew that were legit starving or dead by the end of the war, but it was do to typhus and bombed supply lines, not genocide.

There are NO documents that prove it happened. Get your fact straight.

The confessions were acquired by torture, by having the officers sign documents that they couldn't even read.

>I’m not even sure then with the technology it would be physically possible
Clearly you are talking about the number of deaths from gas chambers and furnaces that would have been physically impossible at the time, or even in modern times.

Jews & Niggers will be next on the chopping block.

Jews have a notorious history of committing human sacrifice & have been exiled in every nation they have live in.

Niggers will also be exiled as they will be have to back to Africa BY FORCE.

When whites "chimp out". Be afraid. Be very afraid. We will get our enthnostate, one way or another.

I sure hope so. This time for real

Attached: 1566237345535.png (1181x866, 215K)

>Jews & Niggers will be next on the chopping block.
We / whites are currently on the chopping block.
white genocide is real.
very black pilled thoughts tell me that whites will be taken out, then the bee's, then the final fall.

On the Day of the Rope, coalburners & their pet nogs will be lynched, along with any nigger mongrels they have produced.

But for now, enjoy this time of peace while you still have it.

We need Jews alive and capable of working in factories for extended periods of time, why would we holohoax them when it’s great free labor. We can give them a theater in their camps or something

It doesn't matter if it was real or not, it was self-defense against a declaration of war from jews, Germany tried to negotiate an exile and it failed, kikes went full jew and then gained a destroyed world for cheap loaning money and complaining about the six gorillion.

For the moment, yes, this is true...

But let me put in another perspective: The less whites a country, the less money they have. No one pays more taxes than whites. The main reason why whites are having less children is because it's going to Free Gibs, which all the shitskins parasite off.

The more countries get BLACKED & BROWNED, the more poor they'll become. When you allow 3rd World into your homeland, they bring the very corruption that turned their own country into a 3rd World Shithole. Then they go to the next white country & the cycle repeats itself.

The Day of Reckoning will happen when our existence depends on it.

When the Day of Reckoning happens, the Free Gibs will end, & the Jews & the shitskins will be FORCED out. We will pass strict immigration laws, & any invader who traspasses our own border will be put to death.

tl;dr version: When our very existence is at stake, whites will fight back & millions [of shitskins] will die.

Since Jews were once kicked out of Egypt 3500 years ago all other countries on Earth have kicked them out of their countries relentlessly and repeatedly like a natural clock every 50 years on average,

>Do you think Jews will get genocided once again?

I hope we at least try one last time before they genocide us by miscegenating our blood with those of niggers.

The Jews are very cleverly genociding us without ever commiting a single murder, even though we despise them we should learn from our millenarian enemies and do likewise:

We don't need to kill, torture or experiment on anyone, we just have to sterilize 14-16 million goddamn fucking jews and 80% of our serious societal problems will be gone.

Attached: jew expulsions.png (928x8840, 1.22M)

I sure hope so.

The strongest amongst whites will resist, I can guarantee you that.

The only reason why we have this problem is because we keep giving them Free Gibs. If you end the Free Gibs, the problem will fix itself overnight.

Again?

Of course it will happen again. History never lies and repeats itself.

NO. Jews are traitors. Jews need to leave too. We're in this shitty situation because Jews decided it was good idea to bring a bunch of fake refugee shitskins into our countries.

Them & all the shitskins need to be gassed

It's a matter of ensuring that they are kept out. If we can make North America aware of the JQ then the solutions make themselves.

Your the next victim they will go after. I hope you know that.

here's you a whitepill to help with that

Attached: We are the luckest men to live.png (1383x688, 285K)

The third world won't care, they will be slaughtered with us, especially by muslims.

>We lost.
This. We need a total financial collapse and very fucking soon before they wipe us out within the century, it's nuts how they planned our demise through subversion, mass immigration and reduction of our birth rates a hundred years ago with the Kalergi plan and Frankfurt School.

Attached: 1563383807974.jpg (500x398, 25K)

the jews all died before hitler was even born. a play by play. rome fucked israel. they were mapping the land between modern constantinople and egypt. it was a small expeditionary force not even 20 men they came across some back water rednecks who were screaming and spitting. a child threw a rock and mortally wounded a old man. way older than any legionnaire normally was. he died shortly there after . a roman general said that a rock thrown at 1 roman soldier was a rock thrown at all of rome. he sent a real military force presence to that little slice of land. when they arrived the jews were celebrating. they probably though defeating a handful of guys who were ordered "do not attack any one just draw the fucking maps" meant something. a old man might have even said the childs rock throwing moment was akin to david killing goliath

there was a little game of charades as there was a real problem with linguistical understanding between the jews and every one else. but picking up a rock and gesturing to your own head kind of is universal. the child was thrown to the wolves. he was allowed to live and the romans attacked. the ones that escaped fled in 2 directions. roman soldiers were ordered to pursue the larger group which fled to a citidel in the desert. something they might have found and not made themselves. carved into this big rock that is more vertical than wide. you need a rope ladder to get up into it they pulled it up after them. roman soldiers made a pile of sand . a huge one and got inside after days of digging in the hot sun. all the jews inside had committed suicide or been murdered by each other. its speculated that they drew lots and 1 man would have to kill the others and then kill himself so that only 1 would have to commit suicide

rome was pissed off and punished the general but later he would rebound. the boy would grow up in the roman military and do well for a time though the others would always tease him

anyways thats part 1

continued part 2

within rome jews continued their habit of berating others. having moved past a language barrier it became clear they suffered from some mental problems. they would say others gods are not real. this was a crime in rome. technically saying the gods of rome were not real was a crime but this was region specific in the empire. what the majority in the area said were real would be what determined what you would be punished for rejecting. jews just like chiristians have a mandate to reject all other gods. jews were to stupid to not keep their mouths shut as your allowed to be less than honest in a life threatening situation in the bible

so they were being punished by rome and went underground . literally. in a attempt to worship in peace they went into the catacombs. there they developed a new flavor of their religion with some things stripped out in a attempt to sow the seeds for a side grade to their religion to allow them to do as they please in rome knowing they will never defeat rome . women were told lies that were not even in the bible because illiteracy was so common. they were told they would have greater standing in christianity. this allowed them to eventually get the attention of constantines mother. while constantine did not make christianity the official religion of rome it was almost seen like that as all the brown nosers converted at the same time. rome kept good records which is why i started with romes participation. but it was to late for many many many jews at that point

thats part 2

continued part 3

after the fall of rome jews switched to mercantile and spread banks across europe. these were small sorts of businesses . jews had better rates for jews than non jews. this was known and it was used to try to get more to convert which takes 5 generations of devotion to a jewish temple in which your family are basically slaves and until the 5th generation your not a jew. this practice is based off a statement by god that he hates to the 4th generation departed of a nonbeliever. it was abandoned in more recent history but was in place in the 20th century in many jewish circles

the problem is that many had seen this as evil and many kingdoms had been doing land grabs since their grand fathers times. any one slapped with bs charges and land stolen from them. which hunts in europe would later demonstrate how wide spread this practice was as it was always a land owner practically being accused. anyways for a couple hundred years the jews were persecuted. burned at the stake , hung, beheaded you name it. they poisoned the wells or they wouldnt give me a loan at a acceptable rate . in some cases the jews were caught doing horrible things which made this easier for every one. a case of a child being taken as collateral for a loan and her being molested sort of became the poster child for "lets get rid of the jews"

the slaughtering of the pagans also allowed europe to clean up the remnants of jewish blood

by the time hitler was born there was no jew blood in europe left

Yes. Just a few nukes would do it

Attached: metropolitan areas jews.png (787x456, 48K)

America is turning into a shitlhole. 1,5% of Los Angeles rats have the bubonic plague, and that’s fucking ridiculous. And if America finally gets fucked then the jews are disarmed. And then Russia can take Europe and China can establish world domination. And I doubt China will turn into a kyke ridden shithole like the USA.

They certainly keep asking for it

Galaxy take , Op

Attached: wojak.png (718x539, 90K)

So who are the kvetching fucks that keep trying to ruin the world?

Jews are the executives, the elite. The only way we can topple a people who control the West's banks, media, pornography, birth rates etc is to go through a complete financial collapse.

They have subverted us so effectively that the vast majority of Europeans are oblivious to their own impending demise this century courtesy of Jews and their advocacy of mass immigration and LGBTQSHIT, they knew that if they tried this shit 50 years ago, people would straight up reject it and call them out on it but it's impossible to publicly call them out on anything anymore because they've created these buzzwords (antisemite, racist, islamophobe etc) that can destroy your career and ruin your reputation if you are tied to them, it's taken generations of subversion and social engineering for us to reach this clown world right now.

Whoever controls the money, controls the people and that's Jews, take away their precious money and they revert back to the scurrying rats they've always been.

Attached: white privilege jews.jpg (927x1200, 231K)

This the plan, taunt the goyim and flee East complaining about "anti-semitism" .

>This is the reason nobody can be left alive and all their crimes must be very clearly documented.
I can't stress how important this is. They have clung on like a parasite for millennia but as soon as Europeans wake up to their subversive bullshit we have to completely annihilate them this time, otherwise they will just cling onto existence again and try this same shit in a different century. This is all if we even wake up quick enough at all.

Attached: 1563377779702.png (600x329, 189K)

you dont realize it's in the blood and Israelis even test for it

God, I hope this time we get the last one. Took us like 3000 years of genocides already.

Me too but we need to wake up and oust them very fucking fast. This includes the banking system and the mainstream media.

Attached: goebbels jews manipulation.jpg (722x655, 374K)