Climate deniers are /x/ tier

>there's a secret global cabal of thousands of politicians and scientists whose goal is to fuck you in the ass with taxes and import niggers
>source: dude trust me

Attached: 1522649276531s.jpg (249x250, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_scientists_who_disagree_with_the_scientific_consensus_on_global_warming
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/theres_a_secret
google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2016/09/13/well/eat/how-the-sugar-industry-shifted-blame-to-fat.amp.html
heritage.org/environment/commentary/follow-the-climate-change-money
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9b7PwKraaek
insideclimatenews.org/sites/default/files/documents/%22Consensus%22 on CO2 Impacts (1982).pdf
arxiv.org/pdf/1907.00165.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=MucxVXEaKK4
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No just delusional

That is, Man made Climate change believers are delusional

climate enablers are /d/ tier

fucking fetishests

Your bait is shit and you ought to be ashamed.

Sage. Everybody, just move on.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_scientists_who_disagree_with_the_scientific_consensus_on_global_warming

Enjoy the list

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/theres_a_secret global_cabal_of_thousands_of_politicians_and scientists_whose_goal_is_to_fuck_you_in_the ass_with_taxes_and_import_niggers
great source my guy

Ignore the Wikipedia part, read the Scientists names

Sunspots and water vapor.

The two things that never get mentioned by govt-funded climate scientists.

that must mean there's a secret global cabal of thousands of politicians and scientists whose goal is to fuck you in the ass with taxes and import niggers, right?

Once you understand that one mild volcanic eruption releases more greenhousr gases than all of mans industrial pollution combined, you realize that the whole story of 'greedy white people are ruining the planet with gases and they need to be reigned in and controlled and have to eat maggot sausage to help combat climate change' is horseshit

Attached: 1566019974070.png (483x470, 184K)

Black-and-white thinking will get you nowhere in this diverse multiculti world, user.

It's no secret that politicians and scientists want to be paid. The ones who control the money control the narrative, and you just go along with it because "well... how else could it be! I don't know any different and can't think out of my box"

see

lurk moar newfaggot
>in all fields

How about you go for a nature walk. Then do it again 10 years later.

Collect your own data. Stop being a mong

Hmm, collect my own data. That makes sense. So if I go for a walk, will I catch a glimpse of the secret global cabal of thousands of politicians and scientists whose goal is to fuck you in the ass with taxes and import niggers?

Fuck off. I'm hot Alpha male and chicks dig me.

Attached: Miller,the first date fucker.jpg (478x768, 93K)

what's more likely?
1. maybe the scientists know something that average, moronic armchair scientists like you don't in regards to, you know, the actual science
2. there's a secret global cabal of thousands of politicians and scientists whose goal is to fuck you in the ass with taxes and import niggers whose source is dude trust me?

It's not secret. This is the EU's commissioner for migration and citizenship

Attached: 1513622532100.jpg (1195x3162, 1.38M)

>all of the world's climatologists are totally a part of this organization
>source: it just, like, makes sense, man

such people have an ideological belief that homogeneous nation states are old outdated relics of a bygone era. They dream of a world that is fully liberalized economically and socially - meaning borders disappear and everyone moves wherever they want.

Attached: 1513527366811.png (627x643, 351K)

>>all of the world's climatologists are totally a part of this organization
I never said anything about climatologists, or climate change. You're projecting. I'm pointing out that there are powerful people and organizations who wish for mass-migration from the developing world. It's not even a secret. They openly say they believe it is a moral good for the world.

Attached: 11670c643518948d4c971686faf981c955a3a82982b157b5d25d32d424094a98.png (500x278, 126K)

no shit. way to miss the point of the thread dumbfuck. and you're absolutely right, i am projecting. i projected you as having a brain, like me, which would mean that you would actually be responding to the topic in the OP instead of a random topic that is tangentially related. fuck off retard.

maybe check what my position on climate change is before assuming it

Attached: 1520808696684.png (462x685, 214K)

>implying if the rich were truely aware of climate change they themselves would not move heaven and earth to put a stop to it. Nope just slap a carbon tax on western countries and let China and India “developing countries “ continue their Shit ways until 2030
Climate change is the new religion and scienece is the new priest good.

Imagine believing anything from any "authority".

Attached: 1514345486320.png (800x800, 48K)

maybe go make your own thread if you want to talk about mass migration. im talking about people who believe in a secret global cabal of thousands of politicians and scientists whose goal is to fuck you in the ass with taxes and import niggers.

the fact that you replied to this thread about this topic with those images implies you believe in a secret global cabal of thousands of politicians and scientists whose goal is to fuck you in the ass with taxes and import niggers. pick up the pace man your brain is lagging.

imagine being mocked for not having a source and you can't even produce one

>import niggers
You're making the claim that no politicians want to import "niggers". I'm pointing out many do.

As it happens they are often the same people who have a particular view on climate change, but that could just be coincidence. If they want the Right to act on climate change, they should give guarantees that the issue won't be used to implement their anti-nationalist agenda - because that is the suspicion on the Right.

Attached: 1519374688116.jpg (519x571, 55K)

>You're making the claim that no politicians want to import "niggers". I'm pointing out many do.
screenshot the part where I said that dumbfuck

>a secret global cabal of thousands of politicians and scientists whose goal is to fuck you in the ass with taxes and import niggers.
....ok we just won't mention that there many politicians and NGOs who openly say they want to flood western countries with non-Whites

Attached: soros-quote.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Not quite, the goal is paganism and population reduction

The communist brain is truly fascinating. How they can completely pretend like human nature isn't a real thing is amazing to me.

Oh sweaty . . .

the main reason why I don't beleive in climate change is because I am unable to have sex

>muh global warming
>muh climate change
>We must raise taxes to become more enviromental
Anyone who falls for this scam is a faggot an a retard.

yes, there are politicians. the scientists aren't involved, which is the point of this thread. my god your reading comprehension is dogshit.

See
You're assuming there is a consensus when there isnt

>there's a secret global cabal of thousands of politicians and scientists whose goal is to fuck you in the ass with taxes and import niggers
but anyone who falls for this is a megamind patrician

no, im assuming the source for
is
which it is. that link says 0 about

>the scientists aren't involved, which is the point of this thread
>the scientists making scientific frauds aren't involved
>dindu nuthin

>fuck i can't produce a source
>engage maximum damage control

Attached: download.jpg (231x218, 12K)

well does it not concern you that half of the supposedly crazy conspiracy theory you mentioned in the OP is true?

Given that there is currently a move by ideologues to flood Western countries with non-Whites, can you see why people might be suspicious when some of these same ideologues take a position on climate change?

not half, 0. zero percent of it is true. there's 0 collusion between scientists and politicians. no fucking shit politicians are corrupt--but when they are it's incredibly obvious and there's a million sources for it, as you've shown. there's 0 sources for ANY collusion between scientists and politicians. it's literally flat earth style /x/ tier retard nonsense

>no, im assuming the source for
Compare this to what you said some posts ago
Try to see I didn't try to answer your first assertion and no, you have not been saying the same thing, learn to read better

ITT people already gave sources for politicians and NGOs, but then you say
>b-but I never said anything about politicians, Im j-just saying that scientists dindu nuthin, they're not involved

Eventually someone will post sources for it (if they didn't already), and you will say
>b-but I was asking if there's a proof for ALL scientists on this conspiracu, every single one of them, ha you can't prove that, loser
Even though people already proven that there isn't a consensus

holy fuck this is the level of reading comprehension deniers are actually on. sorry i said bad things to you i didnt know you were literally a mental retard. i unironically feel bad now sorry.

0) maybe the scientists need money

money prevents people from seeing clearly. It's going to be "business as usual" for at least another 6000 years.

Do you think those who advocate for action on climate change could put doubts/suspicions to rest if they disavowed the pro-migration/anti-nationalist stuff, or gave guarantees that they don't want to do what the Right fears?

Is it really all that surprising that when people who spend 6 days a week saying Europe needs "new blood" then on the 7th day say "and we must take drastic action on climate change" that people might get suspicious?

>there's 0 sources for ANY collusion between scientists and politicians. it's literally flat earth style /x/ tier retard nonsense
I mean, there is actually
google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2016/09/13/well/eat/how-the-sugar-industry-shifted-blame-to-fat.amp.html
Scientists arent catholic saints young one
heritage.org/environment/commentary/follow-the-climate-change-money

>the guy that believes that humans control the weather are calling others tin foilers
>mfw

The solution is obvious to the weather control problem, we need transnational bureaucrats paid for by globalhomo tax or else we'll re-enact the Great Flood, just like the bible.

Attached: 1446596724624.jpg (600x398, 55K)

im just gonna keep posting it until you dumbfucks provide a source. how you can go on believing this shit so long and being completely unable to provide a source is beyond me.
>it just, like, makes sense, man

Attached: 2ec.png (600x580, 572K)

>climate lemmings are /x/ tier
ftfy climatefag

Attached: 5983408cc9771.image.jpg (1200x796, 174K)

>If i repeat myself i will be right eventually
>source: my Ass
Fucking hell, kys already. and fuck off back to plebbit.

it's fine to get suspicious, but they're well past the point of suspicion and they "just know" that scientists are colluding with politicians. trying to paint it as mere suspicion is disingenuous.

>provide a source is beyond me
I already did, are you blind?
saged

>if i fail to continually provide a source they will eventually believe me
oh, you think it's ridiculous that I keep repeating myself? well it's only 100x more ridiculous to continue believing this garbage whilst being unable to provide a source for it.

Attached: 2jquz1.jpg (1286x997, 118K)

So, you are saying that the whole world should give the IMF and world bank, countless trillions EVERY YEAR for breathing?

>global cabal of thousands of politicians and scientists whose goal is to fuck you in the ass with taxes and import niggers
>what is globalism

>sugar industry
>collusion between climatologists and politicians
LMFAO YOU COULD NOT BE MORE DESPERATE THS IS HILARIOUS

Attached: 9653172.jpg (900x900, 68K)

You literally dumber than the shit on the bottom of my shoe. Globalism is literally thousands of politicians and scientists whose goal it is to fuck you in the ass and import niggers. Most of them dont even deny this, and plenty of books have been written about it. Your fucking retarded.

Do you really believe that scientists in, say, Japan, want to send niggers to US? Seriously?

>>source: dude trust me

You need to study more... I prescribe a healthy dose of lurk, chased with a side of stop being such a little bitch.

keep on not providing a source dumb fuck im laughing my ass off this is great. i hope your ilk never ever provide a source so i can laugh for eternity

It's not a cabal, it's emergent action born from ideology

I agree climate change is real to say otherwise is foolish

see

I'll break it down for you:
There is currently a phenomena we'll call "A"
>(a push by Liberal and Left politicians and NGO who despise nationalism and homogeneity to massively change the demographics of majority white countries with migrants from the developing world)
There is also a phenomena we'll call "B"
>(a push by Left and Liberal politicians and NGOs to take drastic action on climate change)

Given that A and B are often the same people (AB) can you see why that might raise suspicions on the political Right? Even if you hate people on the Right, at least try to see things from their point of view.

Let's call the conspiracy theory you outline in your OP: "C". Wouldn't it be much easier to get people to drop a belief in C if there wasn't actually A and B happening? (that is my entire point in this thread)

The science of global warming is beyond most lay people, so they have to take it on faith, to a large degree. Trust in scientific bodies therefore is crucial, but also trust in the various international political bodies who tout the science. Personally I think the science is probably mostly correct, but I can see why a lot of people have their doubts about the impartiality of scientific bodies, and especially the international political bodies and NGOs.

So surely if anyone wants to convince the remaining doubters on the Right to take action on global warming, the logical thing to do would be to convince them that there genuinely won't be a push by A+B to use the issue of Climate Change to advance an anti-nationalist, pro-migration agenda?

Isn't global warming serious enough to warrant that guarantee?

Attached: Alex Soros.png (962x618, 704K)

Over 500 years ago all the scientist in the world believed the sun revolved around the earth.

What ' s the status on that again?

>the earth is getting hotter! the only way we can save it is to dismantle pretty much the only industry in America still largely controlled by the right. Also men can become women and can have babies
>source: the party of science

Attached: EBB7D38E-2D7F-49A0-AD9E-5486BA7D8C02.png (1500x500, 70K)

remember that study by the japs & the what, fins was it, that said all climate models didn't take into account clouds & just studied as if the sun was beating down on the earth unabated?
peperidge farms remembers
imagine thinking white people exclusively are to blame for projected global temperatures that never seem to come to pass
imagine being a jew

truth deniers like yourselves are delusion psychopahtic iron mountain shit tier feebled mind schizos who have sucked down so much fluoride you think rainfall = temperature
and climates "change" they dont and haven't and there no science behidn any of the insane lies you ignorant making shit up fucktards screech

what part of drop in the body of the whole ocean do you not understand? btw CO2 is a cycle a minuscule increase in the cycle is irrelevant and human and life activity would not reach.0000000000 keep on going of a turning of that Co2-oxygen cycle as well as other inputs

btw sage you dumbasses

>Do you really believe that scientists in, say, Japan, want to send niggers to US? Seriously?
They seem eager to send radiation at least
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9b7PwKraaek

youll notice that neither A nor B has anything to do with the scientists, but rather the retarded leftist politicians. the eternal fallacy of the retarded denier is to forever conflate the two. i would love to slaughter all the leftist politicians in the street, but that shouldn't be a requirement for people to not have their head up their ass and believe things with absolutely 0 evidence.

Companies have known about the effects since the 80s. Here's a report on findings done by Exon's corporate research division. They agree it exist and will affect global temperatures.

insideclimatenews.org/sites/default/files/documents/%22Consensus%22 on CO2 Impacts (1982).pdf

>still 0 sources
HAHAHAH THIS IS THE FUNNIEST SHIT EVER HOLY FUCK I FOUND A GOLDMINE

Attached: a99e0585fb65faec390dc434d130b80d.jpg (727x727, 42K)

>scientists monitoring radiation = scientists sending radiation
WHAT?

And then the fuckers at Exxon buried their own scienist's reports.

>we're gonna eat bugs I'm so happy lol
Yes I am aware that you are figuratively & literally a bugman, here you go arxiv.org/pdf/1907.00165.pdf

>WHAT?
Monitoring the radiation spread thanks to japanese criminal incompetence (the summary is that instead of lowering the water table they are storing the contaminated water in deposits that can be leaked by natural disasters)

And what do the Japanese climate scientists have to do with it?

>prove that something isn’t happening
Not how it works pal. In science, all theories are false until proven true. A 0.1C increase in temperature over a 100 year span is not evidence of anything abnormal, and even if it were it wouldn’t be proof that humans were causing it

wow, you got bad aim.

>i hope your ilk never ever provide a source so i can laugh for eternity

We have threads dedicated to this shit... just look for a redpill thread... the pop up every so often.

Attached: IMG_4426.jpg (700x700, 129K)

>And what do the Japanese climate scientists have to do with it?
You didn't say anything about climate scientists
>Do you really believe that scientists in, say, Japan, want to send niggers to US? Seriously?

>arxiv.org/pdf/1907.00165.pdf
>NO EXPERIMENTAL EVIDENCE FOR THE SIGNIFICANTANTHROPOGENIC CLIMATE CHANGE
and where does it mention the part where scientists and politicians are colluding?

What do fuck do you think we're talking about in this thread?

Well now that you mention it, it does seem that most of these so-called scientists do have one particular thing in common.

Attached: E2D9A466-3DEA-4BA7-92EF-28C340B2621A.jpg (454x340, 54K)

reguardless, here's some to get you started:

youtube.com/watch?v=MucxVXEaKK4

youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4

>it's delusional to believe facts and evidence
>not my 80 IQ conspiracy about how the reptilian Jews are faking the apocalypse to steal money by stopping pollution

based and truly intelligent pilled fuck the kikes

but you are unable to provide a source despite wholeheartedly believing in the secret cabal... right? HAHAHAHA