Happening: Israel strikes Iran in Iraq, Syria and Lebanon

In the past few days Israel has bombed Iranians in Iraq, Syria and Lebanon, once again doing the West's dirty work. Based Bibi: “If someone rises up to kill you, kill him first.”. Israel bracing for retaliation, Hezbollah chief to speak later today. Major escalation possible in next 24 hours.

Attached: Risetokill.png (611x424, 48K)

Based. You sending in the Mutts soon?

God Hitler was right

>once again doing the West's dirty work
How are you doing our dirty work when Iran hasn't attacked us and isn't a threat to us? Maybe if you were bombing ISIS that'd be a different story... Oh wait you actually finance ISIS and all our actual enemies. You filthy fucking kikes are shameless.

>doing the West's dirty work.
What the fuck do your problems have to do with the West?

>muh aid money

This is a return on our investment. Hebrews fighting Islamists

Pic related was technically an act of war.

Attached: 534B499C-CDAB-4F6D-8EF0-24E19A4BCED0.jpg (1200x675, 109K)

I hope both of you get glassed

Majority of rockets intercepted. Still damage. God bless Iran.

Just know this: the men of my family have fought in every war this country has had. We’re done. For many reasons, you’re on your own.

IM COMING FOR YOU KIKE

Attached: 1554122428190.webm (224x400, 2.95M)

The Iran "hostage crisis" was literally a CIA operation designed by George H.W. Bush and his political clan in order to oust Jimmy Carter and install H.W. as president or vice-president.

Fucking nuke Iran already you useless bitches.

Holy shit you're fucking crazy. And retarded. Downsophrenia.

the ayatollah is next, praise allah

How should citizens of America respond to this act of terrorism?

Israel wouldn't do this if it didn't have support from the US administration. Trump will certainly not speak out against this and urge restraint like his predecessor(s) and this presents a dangerous predicament.

this. Ronald Reagan wasn't super popular and yes ol' Jimmy was a weak opponent who was made weaker by this simulated vulnerability. The Bush/Reagan admin had false flags, scandals, and unchecked CIA ops against a variety of politically unfriendly countries. In other words, the American public was swindled into wanting increased a shift away from Carter's peaceful overtures towards rampant American aggression. We got it in spades as a result.

are you scared circle are you looking forward to this?

>Israel has bombed Iranians
Has Iran the same right to bomb Israelis in Syrian territory ie. Golan heights?

Attached: uss_liberty_2.jpg (800x445, 74K)

Does this mean the BBC threads will finally end?

Time to send in the goy slaves for the protracted ground occupation and nation building.

So they literally just attacked Iraq?

Israel needs to learn a hard lesson. They will fail miserably.

>Cold War proxy wars during the Cold War

Imagine my shock.

But they were going to attack us

Pic related

Attached: foiled.png (621x561, 168K)

>tfw you realize you’re just another proxy.
Believed your own bullshit didn’t cha rabbi?

Trump makes king of Jew comment. Prime Jew looks bad. Next day shit is exploding.

Seems legit.

You fags don't deserve your country and I hope your neighbours kill all of you. I get my way and I'm killing as many israelites as possible. Without you there'd be no
korean war
vietnman war
afghanistan
9/11
the war on "terror"

Every fucking one of you has to die to make this world work. All of you.

Right... That worked out so well in Europe

we miss you Hitler

They didn't kill those hostages and it was totally provoked since a decade earlier the CIA overthrew their democratically elected government. And the US shot down a civilian airplane with 300 people on board and never apologised so objectively speaking you've done much worse to them than they did to you.

Hardly the West's dirty work. Iran has always been a threat to Israel, and cheerfully proxies it's actions via various militias and such much like many nations do.

After all the tanker seizures and such, a little explosive slap in the face is just what Iran deserves and probably expected.

8 dead iranians so far, and this number is expected to rise. webm related one of the dead iranians after being hit by a drone, he looks pretty toast

Attached: dronestriked.webm (854x480, 2.67M)

Trump still hasnt understood the idea of everything having consequences

At least israel will be nuked

God Hitler, like God Doom. No comma.

Why don't those cowards fight back?
No way would Americans support another war, especially for Israel while Israel is starting it.

am yisrael chai!

We're all gonna die!

Attached: reptile blink.webm (640x360, 580K)

Who else wants to cram their cock in MORGAN ORTAGUS DSL's ?

Attached: 6703BEEC-8485-4EC8-A453-21CD06F21107.png (618x412, 512K)

You stupid motherfuckers are gonna start world war 3

Attached: 28106D90-C8F9-4141-8C88-EB4B334E01CE.png (500x704, 70K)

fucking kikes all need to be gassed

PLEASE HALP ME FRENS

Attached: 1555736797305.jpg (2060x1354, 699K)

>“If someone rises up to kill you, kill him first.”
Who the fuck states such obvious shit as if it is some deep, profound conclusion
pic related

Attached: 1547231716499.png (3840x2160, 368K)

kek they were gonna
this attack was a preemptive strike on the platforms from which they intended to fight back

By invading Iran.

Attached: IMG_4462.jpg (960x720, 96K)

Attached: Palestine.jpg (700x1250, 99K)

Why the fuck dont you ally Iran to btfo Saudi braindead whabis? Are you really that obsessed with oil shekel?

You've been attacking the in Syria for years now, with no counter attack by Iran.

At this point, they have the RIGHT to attack you guys.

Lmao that pic

syria by invaded us and iran with unprovoked death threats and proxy attacks (or attempts), they (foolishly) started it. what a waste of resources for two nations whose citizens are hungry.

Good luck Israel. Kill all of them!

Looks like....
*combs hair*
he got....
*wears sunglasses*
BLOWN THE FUCK OUT!
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

leave that flag alone, kid, it's been through enough without your CoD VPN LARP

thank you friend

Attached: graham.gif (202x360, 2.19M)

You will never be uncircumcised

What’s the difference between in Israeli and a corpse?

What was urban moving systems doing on 9/11?

Haha Jow Forums is always so butthurt when we take care of our enemies. Very amusing to watch the pathetic genocidal wishful thinking. Keep being mad, maybe we'll kill you too when we have the time for it and if you pose an actual threat.

OPs grandparents murdered Americans on the USS Liberty

Circumcised. CIRCUMCISED!!!!
Let this sink in

Iran needs nuclear weapons to defend itself from Israel, Saudi Arabia, and the US

There is no such country as “Israel” show me this “Israel” on the map. It’s called Palestine. Which is what the ancient Greeks called it. Herodotus mentioned Palestine. But he doesn’t mention any jews

The jews are a made up “people” of no antiquity or ancientness. jews if today are merely a heretical judean sect called Pharisees which is a name that implies a Persian origin

The holocaust never happened, jew. It never happened. You circumcised diaper-wearing retard with your phony made up language

“Hebrew” isn’t a real language it was “reconstructed” in the 1800s from Aramaic using a Polish accent you circumcised shit

There is no such country as “Israel” it’s a shitty little metropolitan area surrounding the homosexual city of Tel Avivif we nuked Tel Aviv alone, half of all jews in the world would be instantly exterminated which makes me HARD

He's smiling at you from the sky, Shlomo. Make him proud.

Fuggg, forgot the pic.

Attached: FaceApp_1566028027391.jpg (350x450, 159K)

Haha you are circumcised
Circumcised
Circumcised
Circumcised
Circumcised
Why even live?

>doing the west’s dirty work
U clearly are delusional. We support Iran not pissrael.

I hope Jew-nose bibi gets it from the other nations soon. Pic-related.

Attached: 1557003124443.jpg (1842x2056, 2.14M)

It's likely they already have them. They should be about equal to NK, at least in the nuclear weapons department. NK has to focus on ICBMs to threaten the US, which are far harder to get to work. Iran has been working on MRBMs, which aren't as hard; they just need to make sure Israel is in range, which it is.

Another clear example for the rampant retardation around here. I feel sad for you.

hell yeah. makes me so happy. fuck iran. hope our military isnt cucking out of any chances to beat those faggots up

get in.

Attached: 1556968857741.jpg (400x400, 45K)

>In the past few days Israel has bombed Iranians in Iraq, Syria and Lebanon, once again doing the West's dirty work
I have said it before and will say it again.
I wish for an all out war between Israel and its neighbors without US intervention where the winner takes all and the rest are raped to death by the winner.
Then the winning side can take back whatever remnants of their people they have scattered around the world.

No thanks.

>and install H.W. as president
>1980

Attached: 1542672753969.jpg (790x610, 39K)

Bolton and the Jews probably came to an agreement to drag the U.S. into the war this way

Don’t feel sorry for me. I want to unironically exterminate all Israelis. And after you are dead I want to cut off your circumcised little prick and stick in your mouth like the Syrians and Lebanese used to do to you. I think that’s funny as hell. The thought of dead Israelis gives me hope. it also gives me a massive chub and my foreskin recedes because I still have mine. Death to you

Why would Iran/Syria attack you when they know your MO is to cry hysterically for all the world to hear? They know you have the American military by the balls, this makes as much sense as Assad using chemical weapons on civilians the day before American troops were set to leave.

Muslims are extremely divisive and Israel has quite succesfully torn the Middle-East apart using this fact. How the fact are they gonna have any sort of united effort when you still have an ongoing war between Sunni's and Shia's not to mention the Kurds causing shit. Either way you gonna need some sort of western third-party like Nazi Germany to actually lead the effort, form the officer corps, plan the attack and prevent the inevitable squabbling so it doesn't end up in like a 6 Day War.

cannot unsee

Attached: 1566718619573.jpg (1200x675, 196K)

I actually support the concept of a Jewish state, and I don't care that it's in the Levant, I just demand that all the diaspora move there. Except for the traitorous elites, we execute those.

He's quoting Jewish religious literature, it's to get all the Orthodox Israelis pumped.

Man, this sort of obsession is very unhealthy. Keep at it, it's funny.

I don't know what his problem is, but answer me

Nipples protruding--very very disrespectful.

Yes. Israel wants Iran to attack back and cause serious enough causalities so that daddy Trump can say enough is enough with evil Iran. If they can't get Iran to attack back, I fully expect a FF attack on Israel pointing to Iran, but it'll be done by the usual suspects.

Iran hasn't taken the bait, and probably won't. Hezbollah might start playing up, but Israel doesn't want that, as Hezbollah can inflict casualties to make Israel pay, but it won't bring the US into a war with Iran at all.

Iran is a theocracy, Islam calls for it
Syria is more about pride but to be fair they aren't very aggressive, its their hosting of iranian forces that gets them attacked.

Nah, just execute them all. There are only a handful of them really. 14 million? You can remove half of that amount with a couple of nukes on and around Tel Aviv. In the US just start a rumor that nike will give blacks free shoes for life if they kill a single jew for revenge against slavery which was caused by the jewish-owned Atlantic slave trade. Those dumb niggers will finally make themselves useful and overnight our jewish problem will be resolved. Pogroms abroad will take care of the rest. It’s as simple as that

Israel dies soon
Tsunami™

Attached: 1407762065006.png (499x499, 220K)

You have to go back.

Attached: khazaria.jpg (480x210, 56K)

>Israel doesn't want that
neither do the majority of the lebanese

>He's quoting Jewish religious literature
Still, I mean I know the thread is quoting him quoting the desert fanfiction, but I find it hard to believe even back then that people heard the guy say that and went
>Wow, it's all so clear now, no wonder I've been getting killed so much, I'm not killing the other guy first. Wheres your paper, find someone who can write, the future is going to love this.

Attached: 1544450711063.jpg (960x934, 55K)

Who ever said it was healthy? I think about exterminating Israelis every other minute. It’s definitely not healthy. But your still here

>MUH Iran
Iran so far away!
Wah the Arabs are throwing rocks! It’s like annuda shoa!

Retard, if you want to do our work then gass yourselfs. Fucking imbecile.