Update on the Furry Who Lost Both His Hands

The furfag who fell asleep with his hands in dry ice has finally had the surgery.

Attached: furry update.jpg_large.jpg (1536x2048, 481K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/223969602/#q223969602
youtube.com/watch?v=hLHfN7GvAyI
youtu.be/KvY2ScZBCtQ?t=8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who cares

/thread

They do, you must have missed the spectacle on twitter after Jow Forums found out about this guy.

Furries are the absolute worst. What was the point? He wants to have claws? Shit ain’t gonna work

nigga over here looking like minecraft steve

How did he fall asleep with his hands in dry ice?

So how will he wipe his ass?

with enough mental concentration

>t. Furries
Reminder the first thread for this hit bump limit in 1 hour. Ignore the butthurt furries.

If he has a rotary tool grafted to one hand and a flathead screwdriver to the other, he could use a buffing wheel.

what the fuck where are his hands?
hes a grown ass man as a furry?

>Fell asleep with dry ice
For fuck sakes, he became "famous" because it was clearly bullshit. You stupid fucking cunts.

wait he did on purpose?

He's famous because he's a furry who lost both his hands, which is hilarious.

I'd end it desu
>can't wipe ass
>can't butter bread
>can't play vidya
>can't buy shit from the store
>can't fap

WHY DID HE FALL ASLEEP WITH HIS HANDS IN DRY ICE? WHY?

No, but people theorize it could have been on purpose. Although, I doubt it, he seemed genuine in his video.

Why not just use a badoo or whatever the fuck it’s called

Me too desu

literally who?
give rundown

Suicide weekend.

alright so how is he actually trying to sell the "Yeah guys I totally fell asleep with my hands in a bucket of dry Ice that I just have lying around for some reason" thing?

exposure to dry ice requires amputation?

He was trying to relieve his wrist arthritis, supposedly he had been doing it for years for ~10 minutes at a time with no issue.

I personally enjoy this man's neat hot pocket hands.

He was working with dry ice for his job, which is where he got the idea. That part of the story checks out too.

youtube.com/watch?v=hLHfN7GvAyI

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/223969602/#q223969602
First thread if you missed it.

Yes
shit's like -79 Celsius, shit fucks up your nerves, and he allegedly "fell asleep with his hands in a bucket full of dry ice for 6 hours"
A bucket of dry ice he just had lying around, complete accident, no sexual component at all

He probably was tied up BDSM style, wacked out on PCP and meth, with a dragon dildo crammed up his rectum. I bet his eye's were spirals at that point.

Attached: 1564116714663.jpg (720x478, 29K)

Yes, it gives you frostbite and extreme frostbite can lead to amputations. Drunk natives here in Alaska fall asleep in the snow and lose their fingers and noses.

He will let his dog to lick his ass clean.

That may be true but falling asleep with your hands in a bucket of dry ice for 6 hours when you know full well the dangers of dry ice exposure is complete and utter bullshit

Its a disorder called "BIID". Dry ice burns like fire, so it was an obvious lie. He "dropped something heavy" on his hand, breaking a bone in it just 2 weeks before this, and dismissed what happened. The way his hands had swollen, he had wrapped them at the wrists with a thick, flat binding, keeping the blood in his hands, causing it all to decay from being bound for over 12 hours. It was done on purpose because he is mentally ill. Furries are mentally ill, and so are gays. BIID is just more extreme.
The End. Never post about this worthless piece of trash again.

Based

your body shouldn't let you fall asleep if your hands are being frozen off - no way

It's an excuse for his body dismorphia, he used to constantly complain about his "arthritis hands" and was researching robotic limbs months before the accident.

Source? True if big

He didn't. They would have shattered. Something cut off blood circulation.

Completely true
He's lying because he's a furfag who wants prosthetic "paws" and he's painting it as an accident as to either A not be institutionalized and B to get that sweet sweet insurance money

found the retard

it was on his twitter dated like 4~12 weeks ago. I hope someone can find the comments.

Attached: tenor (6).gif (480x344, 2.74M)

I can’t post the pic, but I’d imagine a fleshlight with two metal wine glasses superglued at a 45 degree angle

I thought furries were a meme. I never took it seriously

Nah, your hands wouldn't expand that large. Your body can't force blood into your hands to expands that much, that expansion is only possible through the expansion of water at extremely low temperatures. This point was used to debunk that theory in the first thread.

have you ever used co2? it burns like fire.

He had his hands insured?

this isn't political, please post this on kiwifarms
sage

He supposedly wrapped his hands in a towel beforehand. It wasn't direct exposure.

He seems so pleased with himself like its all going exactly as he planed.

if they expanded, that means they were frozen...

See
Your argument was btfo there.

Attached: 1566612616902.png (639x513, 37K)

Dry ice freezes skin in seconds. How retarded are you to believe that story. It was obviously done purpose. No one uses dry ice to treat arthritis.

>kiwifarms
Fucking faggot

Ya user. I'm arguing that they were frozen, not strangled?

This.

6hrs is crazy

See

i know. if frozen, why wouldn't they crack?

you do

wait is that actually him in the pic?

Should have lost his legs too.

Average cost for an amputation is about $90000. This is (coincidentally) also the average sale price of a newborn's foreskin

Alright so apparently his story is that he had "arthritis" (read serious mental illness and a desire to have prosthetic "paws) and to combat it he would
Ice his fucking hands in Dry fucking ice
This is complete and utter bullshit I can't wait for the sassy and snarky Metokur video

even the fumes are toxic

Yes

Yes, that's his twitter.

quick rundown on this sperm burper?
im late to the party.

he had the surgery a few hours after that first post got posted this is just spam/slide BS.

Would they? Something being frozen doesn't necessarily mean it would become brittle. I don't know how brittle or hard frozen human flesh is. My guess would be that it would be more like a solid rock, than brittle.

if he treats the fibromyalgia in his legs form the knee down with dry ice, he can go full furry? Is that phase 2?

On his twitter under every post for the last few days the comments are full of furfags defending and believing him
Furfag had to get his hands cut off due to prolonged exposure to dry ice
He intentionally did it as a fetish thing to be able to get prosthetic paws

Fair do's, that's some grade-A Pinnochio'ing,

Attached: 1566676388411.gif (494x419, 313K)

where? I am surely not reading this whole thing
this is where furrfag stuff like this belongs you stupid piece of shit

The furfags are rallying to his defense, they are ubable to see the writing on the walls regarding what actually happened, they are completely delusional

Newfag retard here, what the fuck is a furry?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x309, 27K)

>We fight degeneracy here as it is common in many ideologies. This is evidence that jewish degeneracy has consequences.
Also, the fact that the other thread hit bump limit means you won't have luck here, fuck off while we discuss.

Same!

someone who doesn't shave their pubes

cardiod.
amazin!

Even having enough dry ice to last 6 hours is suspect. 20 mins of dry ice would have just boiled off.

Normal levels of pain medication wouldn’t do it either. He’d fall over and knock the container over.

So we’re talking about fucking bucketloads of the shit.

you are obsessed with a mentally ill fag
this is kiwifarms behavior and style
a lot of "hurr durr" threads get bump limit, but sure I leave you fags alone

>this is where furrfag stuff like this belongs you stupid piece of shit
Then go back there you faggot. Go and join your community of queers again

A furry is 3 basic things:
>Gay
>Retarded
>Perverts
Basically they are Retarded faggots that dresses like a mascot to have sex with other retarded faggots that dress up like mascots. Sports team mascots, like tony the tiger, but most all of them think they are wolves, for some reason autistic people associate themselves with wolves, because they LARP being alphas of their "packs".

>So how will he wipe his ass?
He will have his buck force another seed slave clean this boy.

>This is (coincidentally) also the average sale price of a newborn's foreskin

good things jews can make money out of thin air

>not be institutionalized
institutionalized? with this act, he successfully confirmed his identity. his self inflicted double amputation required a level of bravery that is, simply, stunning. the state should throw a parade in his honor

Probably a dog desu. Feelsbad desu

I'm sure he'll get one of those japanese toilets.

its like that scene in the shining

Social security money as diasbled.

do you think he will kill himself?
I mean this is off the charts insanity here

>you are obsessed with a mentally ill fag

This exposes the whole gay community as mentally ill. This needs to be talked about daily.

Attached: EAL08FyX4AMv2fL.jpg (900x1200, 159K)

youtu.be/KvY2ScZBCtQ?t=8