Guys. We have found a fucking faggot. Fucking dumbass thought it be funny to beat the paws of a dog with a fucking bat...

Guys. We have found a fucking faggot. Fucking dumbass thought it be funny to beat the paws of a dog with a fucking bat. Jow Forums you know exactly what I want you guys to do. FIND THIS FUCKING FAGGOT! Seriously for the love of God if anyone can find this guy it's you guys. Link to where I saw the video. twitter.com/NickManIsBroken/status/1165401566896984065?s=19

Attached: Screenshot_20190824-235011_Twitter.jpg (1080x2220, 526K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lqTZhEZxUpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NYPA.
t b h dog probably deserved it

wtf is wrong with people.

And now I see why this is the only time I've ever been on Jow Forums.

this is now a rekt dog thread
youtube.com/watch?v=lqTZhEZxUpg

Dude you came at the wrong time. Now Jow Forums is full of r*ddit normies.

LMFAO AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

This is a Canadian and Islamic board now, if we arent raping dogs we are killing dogs.

go away

Attached: 1563086867449.png (306x306, 113K)

From the comments, the guy in the vid is chinese, so you can't do shit against him.

>Thinking we're your personal army

Attached: CwqhSD6XEAAjQD-.jpg (720x901, 140K)

NYPA
faggot nigger

Don't ever come back dog loving faggot I hope dogs fuck your mother stupid bitch cunt retard bigger faggot

I love dogs as much as the next man, but we're not your personal army. Fuck off and go find the asshole yourself.

Are you the circumcised mutt faggot who posted a picture of 4chans homepage while saying "shit is about to get real" in the replies? If so, kill yourself you stupid nigger. I hate puppy abusers but I hate try hard mutts even more.
Sage

Not your personal army dipshit

*minorities

where do you think you are? you think that's bad wait for someone to post shovel or saw dog
you are in the shadow real now, where hopes and dreams die

I think you guys mean insectoids

not your army fag

Let me explain exactly why it is that we want you to go fuck yourself. We want you to go fuck yourself because faggots like you come to us like we're Jesus to solve your personal grievances. Faggots like you are the same people that will likely shit talk us and call us Nazis every chance you get. One puppy dies though and suddenly we're your best friend. You don't give a flying fuck that foreigners eat them for breakfast with basedsauce, but one deranged burger cracks one with a hickory stick and you lose your shit. Fuck yourself.

Attached: 1478539052582.jpg (435x443, 184K)

>spotted the 12 yold
Anyone who condones abuse is lower than worms. Truly subhuman

IVE found some Info on the perpetrator turns out he is a Chad Dog Beater and is badass

YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING DUMB FAGGOTS! NEVER COMING BACK TO THIS WEBSITE AGAIN YOU STUPID NIGGER FAGGOTS! ALL OF Y'ALL CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF

Seems he's from China. Considering that boiling and skinning dogs alive is a common practice there and condoned by the authorities, I don't think there is really anything we can do.

Attached: 1AF7FF0D-8A38-4F0B-9E6A-220643FACF03.jpg (1242x1304, 650K)

You just fuckin rock up and expect the schizophrenic love/hate machine of Jow Forums to jump to your aid because you saw a report in twitter of something happening. Get teh fook, newfag.

Attached: 1566455358722.gif (313x238, 4M)

lol

>be newfaggot
>walk in and demand free help
>surprised you're met with edgy memes and fuck yous
>announce your newfaggotry in an attempt to shame us into accepting you
Hey turbonigger, gas yourself.

hey now, this is a board of peace so easy on the racism, save that for /po/ that's where the paper nazis are

Blow torch dog > shovel dog

but I'm afraid I haven't seen saw dog and I don't think Bing will help me with that. Would someone be a gentleman and post please?

Attached: 1518130553295.gif (274x209, 1.42M)

You're literally the only nigger in this entire board right now.

kek

also, the man in vid is a gook. gook eat dogs. authorities will not care. your anger is futile.

Fpbp

i don't have it because why would i save that kind of thing but basically they mutilate a dog with a saw

There is help, but nuking China as it would be appropriate, means world war and millions of dead.

Wait we're offended at being called Nazis?

NYPA
Fuck off. It's a fucking dog. There are innocent people being beat without repercussion on a regular basis in all sorts of places in the world, and you're sitting here chimping out over an inbred abomination of a dog.

>report Chinese man hitting dog with bat to Chinese police
>police raugh in your face and go back to blow torching a live dog for their lunch break

We need to track down this goose.

do it yourself newfaggot

Attached: 1537501846446.jpg (440x386, 37K)

niggers and chinks are not people

>"NYPA" spamming retards
How to spot a newfag 101

NYPA was only used on /b/ for personal requests such "here is this guys phone number who is bullying me!", requests where it extends to helping the defenseless (especially animals) were never seen as NYPA you fucking tryhard summerfags

>track down the single chink in the video in china
good luck

yeah thats a yikes from me dawg

I found him user!! Here he is!!

Attached: 1547603862923.webm (400x736, 1.73M)

stop. not funny

OH NO NO NO NO

that term comes from reddit. /b/ actually typed it out

Lmao get aload of this faggot.

Attached: 1563805835092.jpg (300x250, 5K)

Suck my dick retard

He is in gookland
/thread

e g a s

Attached: honk.jpg (239x211, 14K)

I would kill this person

gooooood damn

unless you're vegan stop being a hypocrite

I'm not offended by it bong. The point is that these fags come here and demand help only when it's convenient, while simultaneously denouncing us and demanding we be shut down, because they saw some now this article where we did some shit that they deemed was "good". "the enemy of my enemy" tactic doesn't work when you've talked so much shit about your original enemy and offer nothing to incite them to befriend you other than "WE CAN DO IT BOYS LETS GET THAT PUPPY PUNISHER!"

I will find you cunt

Wtf I hate dogs now
Brb shooting my dog in the skull thanks to op

jiggly

also

checked and based

>saw dog
never seen saw dog

OP i feel so bad for u, china is filled with videos of dog torture, is a chinese thing, this is fucking baby shit compared to other chinese dog torture videos, even if anyone faound this asshole he is not only one of millon but also chinese authorities dont care, as much as it pisses me off no one can do anything, it sucks

Attached: laindobson.jpg (392x309, 141K)

Why do normies hear the shit we do for lulz and assume we well be their personal army fuck off Nick.