You hate us. We hate you. There is no compromise between our people

You hate us. We hate you. There is no compromise between our people.

How can two mortal enemies live under the same roof? We can't. We must separate. A Black Nation for us, a White Nation for you.

My only demand is that each year you will send us 500,000 white women to be used as sex slaves by Black Men. This is our reparations. If you do this, we will respect your right to existence. But only if you pay us the tax.

Attached: 1554594182129.jpg (900x900, 143K)

Nigger.

500,000 fat roasties past breeding age? Deal.

And we get rights to your natural resources? Pay your tax and we pay ours.

Attached: sheeiit.jpg (450x450, 64K)

Fine, if we get free access and harvesting rights to the materials on your territory.

I like how you actually think your gonna survive the endless wave of spics & south american goblins currently flooding into the country, your only 14 percent of the population & they already outnumber you not including illegals, you'll be the first to be genocided but your low time preference will make you forget I said this & in a few decades you'll be surprised you have nowhere to black flight away from spics & will be totally caught off guard as spic gangs murder you & your children lol.

Whoa look at the size of his
inferiority complex

I seriously hope that everyone that's replying is aware that threads like these are made by LARPing nazis.

Attached: 902874293411.png (465x395, 279K)

see
We're sinking in this boat together, nigger

Why do you keep posting this roided up nigger?

based

have sex

Attached: lebourgoismerchant.gif (554x668, 11K)

can you take more than that? I'd like to offload dysgenic white women at a higher rate.
in fact, can you take men, too?

Yeah but its 3am and its not like this board has any quality posts that arent slid off by neverending shitposts

>But only if you pay us the tax.
No taxation without representation

funny you say that considering most of your guys's reason for being here is due to your inferiority complex towards black men, but hey you do you lol. loner

As an honorary Aryan, WE IZ SORRY

Quit trolling, whiteboi. Tell your mom you want out of the basement.

No penetration if it smells like sanitation!

>Larping Nazis
Oh but of course, the leaf is retarded.

No, these threads are either made by Asian redditors or T*rks

you have africa, go back to africa.

Why is this image always used? lol

Whenever I see these posts all I see is some chink pretending to be black. Or some light skin coon pretending that somehow he has to pretend to be black.

Like...just stahp dude. No one cares XD

We will do what we've always done with troublesome stock - corral them and geld the difficult ones. Break them to saddle, harness and whip.

Those you can't break; well, the dogs always need feeding.