OHHHH WAGGIEEEEE

>OHHHH WAGGIEEEEE

You're not stealing electricity from your workplace, ARE YOU?

Attached: C9078F22-85D4-4863-8D17-2E337FC16B41.jpg (960x707, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ipfs.io/ipfs/QmTmEhJA2SYaB8BhKYg4vd2jZzYYBcokq6WEiAMwEFGaj6
4stats.io
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd connect my charger to a meter and then connect that to the wall. If they charge me anything more than 11c per hour they have a right storm comin'

I'd quit the second I'd see that sign. That is a HUGE red flag there are worse things going on with management if they're stingy about electricity being siphoned from their employee's phones.

>In 1 second, 30 posts were made on Jow Forums.

Attached: Hmm Intensifies.gif (480x270, 1.44M)

And you wonder why we don't care about being tracked. Pissing in an ocean of piss

t. someone who doesnt understand how circuits work

>will "cause a storm" over a few cents an hour but is ok with women have rights
ok lol

>He thinks women work in natural gas mines

Not in my department. It would be a total nightmare for HR if a woman died trying to plate one of the boreholes.

where is this shit hole job?

ipfs.io/ipfs/QmTmEhJA2SYaB8BhKYg4vd2jZzYYBcokq6WEiAMwEFGaj6

Last year I payed $2.5k for the utilities so fuck no, I am charging everything I can at work + all power banks and a car battery.

common core math, everyone

Attached: 2.jpg (350x240, 19K)

>sorry I didn't respond to your call about emergency shift change, my phone was off and without battery

Dude it's only right that a workplace charge you for the electricity you use for your own needs, sometimes overcharges are needed for those times you charged your phone and failed to report

get off your smartphones and get back to work scumbags

Attached: 1522917163872.png (322x515, 348K)

they should also charge for using the toilet right?
and the coffee machine
and the AC/heater
and the internet
and the exterminator when you let a fly into the building

>31 seconds

>You're not stealing electricity from your workplace, ARE YOU?

N...no sir, Mr. Noseburg. In fact, I bring my own toilet paper to work and I calculate how much water I waste washing my hands after taking a piss and flushing your toilet. I then fill up some water at home and then refill your company water cooler.

4stats.io

I would start hooking up random work place shit up all over the place just to fuck with them

Why yes I have 23 electrical ovens running but I'm not charging my phone

Must be a shit telemarketing job

that's one of the most jewish things I've ever read

Spoken like a true Jew

Attached: Screenshot_20190819-200743.jpg (1171x2048, 355K)

That's the sort of world we would live in if libertarians were in charge.

That is the kind of place Id like to work. No joke.

Why even have your phone on you at work? Leave that shit in your car till break time.

What do those people expect to happen when they treat their employees that way?

this must be a bagel shop

>failed to report

check the security cameras which I so kindly installed.

They will eventually get employees that follow the rules.

>charging private phones at work
No.

>phones should be switched off
No.

If you disagree you are baka.

>Not charging your staff for the additional heat they generate in the summer to offset the A/C bill
ISHYGDDT

Attached: 1199610773883.jpg (356x450, 90K)

k

Attached: Cellularline-FreePower-Slim-5000-power-bank-Blue-Lithium-Polymer-LiPo-5000-mAh-716884-Detail.jpg (800x1200, 347K)

>giving your staff a/c
>not charging them for the electicity used to open bay doors and plug in fans

emergencies, if my boss can have phone so can I

This is where you covertly connect a bunch of crypto mining equipment and outjew the jew.

bah, i call bullshit.

I would install crypto miners on every single computer in the company.

ha ha this. not only that, use bosses own equipment

Okay..so give out your fucking work number dumbass We didn't need cell phones in every pocket 10-15-20 years ago, you don't need them now.

ASIC miners are shoebox sized and pretty loud. Find places that already have loud fans going and conceal them.

soooo passiveaggressivenotes finally dieded?

you also didn't need Jow Forums 20 years ago now you don't go a single day without it, what's your point?

Wildcat strike now comrades

Attached: 49af31dcc36ec09d8adfa100911b4d5890f2741c0b16fe3691291a0103f40eaf.png (2517x1024, 457K)

lol do they deduct your pay for simply existing on the premises too

I don't use it at fucking work..now do I?

Companies do this because if the "environment" goals. If they meet certain electricity usage goals they get tax reductions.

Deducting pay is illegal in America.
It's either fake or an empty threat, they wouldn't risk lawyer fees over pennies.

So? If I get paid by hour then it's my job to do as little as possible since more work don't get me more money. If I'm paid for job done then I do my job and use rest of the time as I see fit because I wouldn't get paid for doing additional work. Don't like it? Fire me, I can get another job within 48 hours.

SORRY IT WAS ME

I WAS TAKING 6 PHONES TO MY JOB TO MINE PiCoin (PI)

BOOOMERRRRS

You're such a good little wagie! Maybe if you try a little harder you might get that .50 cent raise you've been wanting for the past 2 years :^)

>he isn't a real capitalist
The name of the game is making as much money as I can for as little effort as I can put in. I'm sure playing like a good goy will let you go far tho.

PLEASE HALP ME FRENS

Attached: 1555736309580.jpg (468x596, 88K)

If you are at fucking work you lazy slav nigger the n you are there to fucking WORK. Lazy piece of shit faggot. Are you a fucking CHILD that you need your toys? Then you don't need a fucking job, id fire your ass the first time I saw you on your phone if not on a break.

You don't need your phone to that..Got nothing to do at work? Ask for something to do or to be sent home. Get bored? That just means you have a weak mind.

i've worked in a lot of blue collar jobs, factory type shit, and some low level office jobs, and this would be the biggest red flag for me to start looking for a new company immediately.

Over my last ~15 years as a wagecuck I've learned that if a company:
>doesn't provide coffee/newspapers
>uses a loud buzzer to control coffee breaks
>nickle and dimes over shit like charging a phone
>writes someone up for being 2 minutes late on a first offense (chronically is different...)
>says "we work hard and play hard" anywhere in the company handbook or job advertisement
>posts random "rules to live by" around the workplace, shit like "No job is below me!"

then those places should be avoided like the plague and that they run on such slim margins that you're never going to get promoted or have any kind of middle-class future working there; the workforce will either be zombies who have lost all feeling, or they'll be depressed and ready to off themselves.

On the other hand there can be some really good low-level jobs out there at these companies where they're a lot more chill, provide everything, don't use buzzers, treat people like humans, and while the pay won't be amazing, you'll at least not want to constantly feel like driving your car off a bridge on the way to work each day.

YOU ARE PERFECT HITLER FOR THE WORKING MARKET

Of course I'm at work, if you want me to work good you need to pay me good, in my country they pay pennies so they get scraps of my effort.
>Are you a fucking CHILD that you need your toys?
No, I'm adult and do whatever I'm entitled to. You however sound like a child with your appeal to authority and sucking jewish dick for spare change.
>id fire your ass the first time I saw you on your phone if not on a break.
of course you would, if you mattered, but you don't, you're same wageslave as me but unlike me you're also cuck and bootlicker

>entitled to
>at work
Dropped.

lmao you are such a weak cuck. You are literally never going anywhere.
Got nothing to do? Milk the clock as much as you can, that's more cash in your pocket.
Asking for a task? Congrats, you are now labelled a low iq laborer who cannot find his own work, if they need to cut down on staff you are gone first. I'm glad you are dumb enough to just stare into your wagie abyss while you work, I'll be sure to fire you next week when I take over as manager.

we need more shootings in work places like walmart to send the message

I know you were dropped as baby, but that's not what we are talking about.

I generally avoid office and administration type work like the plague. The job pushing pencils and filing reports is easy enough but the corporate culture is fucking terrible.
I'd rather take field work any day of the week

You're an actual cuck

thanks fren youre a good leaf

Fuck off boomer, die already

its not entitled or shit idiot

its about having my own spirit to figure out if im ok with the conditions or not

If i dont like the place i work i move in silent to another fountain period

based, I think they should also make you pay for the AC. I mean you breathe their air so it's only fair.

Then do it, but donr be whiny bitch because your boss doesn't want to see you playing candy crush all day when there is shit to fucking do.

The capitalism in real life.

and also if it bothers you THAT much I forgot to add than I'm also drinking and smoking weed at my job and are actually required to carry phone on me
and you know what? my performance is still at minimum 20% greater than that of my average sober co-worker and I've been working for the same company for 8 years (and savagely refusing promotions because fuck having 300% more workload for measly 30% more pay)
so be mad as much as you like, I'm still more important for my company than you are for yours

Jesus, I thought cucks like that existed only in jews wet dreams.

i dont play silly games , i just come here to make fun of wagies, its one of my hobbies

I am pretty sure 10 mobile phones take maybe a couple of cents a day to charge, they have a pretty low energy need

>A deduction has been made from your pay.

Well, let's do the math, shall we?

Wiki says that the Iphone x has a battery of:

3.81 V 10.35 W·h

That's 3.81 volts rated for 2716 mA·h

135 mA over 20 hours at 3.81 volts is about a half a watt per hour for twenty hours... 10.35 W·h

So, the current price for electricity is metered in kilowatt hours, and current national price is somewhere around 8 cents per kilowatt hour.

(That's a kilowatt over the course of an hour)

Since the battery is only rated for about 10 watts, it can only absorb 10 watts, minus efficiency, which for the sake of argument I will call "50%"

So, 15 watts.

Vs $0.08 per THOUSAND WATTS

Basically one tenth a penny per full charge, so something along the lines of.... what... 2.5 cents per month?

This is peak Judaism, fuck employers.

>American flag

Without actually looking it up I daresay labour productivity per hour in the Czech republic is twice that of the US. Americans are terrible at just about everything that's related to efficiency and productivity.. Only developing nations and Korea are worse.

I need it to fuck off as much as possible because I'm not being paid enough to give a fuck. You get what you pay for.

Meanwhile. 9 or 10 of those other hours are wasted for the lights to be on to deter any unwanted thieves as Surveillance cams and flood lights also runs the bill high.

This has got to be a fucking joke
I live in Esclavos Unidos but not even my old bosses were this retarded

Attached: мое лицо, когда.png (210x240, 91K)

PLEASE HALP ME FRENS

Attached: 1555734427666.jpg (635x874, 202K)

SHOOT YOUR WORKPLACE WITH A AR15 AND BE HAPPY

I work as an office manager at a bill collector agency. My workers are always charging their personal phones at their desks, I give zero fucks. We have no commission cap, and some of my workers make more than I do. My workers are productive or replaced. Their pay goes up based on productivity.

During an overnight charge, the iPhone consumed an average of 19.2 Wh.

According to figures published by the US Energy Information Administration for July 2018 (the latest figures currently avaialble), the average cost per kWh in the US was $0.13.

Remember that 1 kWh equals 1,000 Wh.

So, take our average of 19.2 Wh per day, multiplying that by 365 days, we get 7 kWh, which works out at $0.91 a year.

Management should just shut up about this negligible cost. This is how strikes happen. This is how good workers quit. This is how some workers go crazy and shoot up the office. Pick your battles, and this is not a battle I would ever pick to fight.

Attached: 1565584544868.jpg (1024x544, 60K)

But whats the rate for a business? Its different from residential and most likely there is some sort of tax break that could be factored in as well

It's obviously not about the electricity, dipshit.

then what is it?

go away reddit

Dealing with stupid fucking millennials shuffling around all day managing their stupid instagram and facebook accounts when they're supposed to be fucking working.

I'd fire anyone who even brought a mobile device into their work area.

lol it literally costs like $1.30 a year to charge your phone and that's aus dollarydoo figures @28c/kwh

I worked for a well know hotel group making Billions in profit every year and one year they said you will not receive a Turkey for Thanks giving as the renovation of the hotel means the budget is down despite the fact they were still in profit,then Christmas came and the stingy Bastards gave Basketballs as raffle prizes that a sports group had left behind,the year after we had no Christmas party at all.
The Managers were given an ever shrinking budget and wanted to retain their bonuses by persecuting the Employees and this included HR,the company is also in the Forbes top 500 companies.
It's better to get the fuck out ASAP as it will not get better.

>costs $1/year per phone
>staff wont charge daily
>1 light in toilets costs 50x more than that in 6 months

someone should plug in some heat resistor at some obscure power point and just rack up the bill

PLEASE HALP FRENS

Attached: 1555736943719.jpg (992x662, 316K)

>I'd fire anyone who even brought a mobile device into their work area.

wow such badass you are

i bet you wish you were a Jow Forums jannie just to ban us

some of us werent made for work deal with it

t.dreamer and high level wizard

It's a shitty, passive agressive way of dealing with a problem, and that guy is right. If I saw any bullshit like that I'd probably start looking for another job even though I hardly use my phone at work or at home.

Oy! Shalom my brother, well said. These goyim must learn the value of money.

I know you're not white but wiggers get the oven too, there should be no place for useless people

I finally found a company that doesn't do any of that shit and you can tell it's great because the people working there are in a positive mood. My first day there people on the other shifts knew my name and were asking me how it was going.

A good redflag is if people don't remember your name after a day. It means that they constantly have people coming and going, and that's a terrible sign.

WAGGIES YOU NEED TO TAKE A STAND

IMAGINE WORKING IN A JOB WERE YOU CANNOT CHECK YOUR INSTAGRAM EVERY 10 MINUTES CAUSE THEY DONT LET YOU CHARGE YOUR PHONE

WELL ITS TIME TO HIT THEM IN THE WALLET

PROTIPS FOR WALMART WAGGIE WARFARE

>EVERYTIME YOU GO TO TOILET FLUSH WATER AS MUCH YOU CAN FOR TOTAL WASTE

> WHEN WASHING HANDS NEVER TURN OF WATER, PRETEND YOU FORGET

>EVERYTIME YOU HAVE A CHANGE TO BREACK STUFF , LIKE PRETEND YOU FELT AND BROKE SOMETHING EXPENSIVE

>NEVER TURN LIGHTS OFF

>WASTE AS MUCH MATERIAL YOU CAN , BE SUBTLE

>BIN TOOLS AND EXPENSIVE STUFF

>SPIT ON YOUR COWORKERS FOOD EVERYTIME YOU GET THE FLU, WINTER IS COMING

PROTIPS