Vegan propaganda is on full throttle

Does anyone else feel the relentless urge to curb stomp vegans?

Attached: Vegan fags.jpg (1280x1268, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2019/05/20/health/vegan-children-belgium-intl-trnd/index.html
news.com.au/lifestyle/health/diet/vegans-have-twice-as-many-sick-days-as-their-meateating-colleagues/news-story/334984664af72305cc918d7f24c3b5a0
youtu.be/lXXXygDRyBU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Vegans are delusional.

>How many possums were shot in the apple orchard?
>How many mice died in the grainfields?
>How many songbirds were poisoned by the berry farmers?

They don't care about life, they care about controlling others.

HAHAHAHHAHA this is the funniest thing I have ever seen

Attached: LOOOOOOOOOOOL.jpg (460x307, 48K)

Nope. ... towards the end of his life, even Adolf Hitler followed a vegetarian diet...

>even Adolf
What’s that for an argument? Why people say this? WhT does that even mean ou fags?
It’s not that he always a cannibal previously. Fuck sake you just parroting bullshit to empower shit arguments lad

His favorite food was liver dumplings you flaming faggot. You have clearly never read anything written by Hitler you would otherwise know his philosophy stressed the necessity of adhering to natures laws. And there is nothing more natural than eating animals. Animals have always been food, friends, transportation and useful labor for humans.

Belgium's Royal Academy of Medicine recommended last week that children, teens, pregnant women and nursing mothers do not follow a vegan diet.

An estimated 3% of Belgian children follow this type of vegetarianism that excludes meat, eggs, dairy products and all other animal-derived ingredients, according to the academy's statement. The eating plan is "restrictive," creates "unavoidable" nutritional shortcomings and, if not properly monitored, could lead to deficiencies and stunted development, the academy said.

cnn.com/2019/05/20/health/vegan-children-belgium-intl-trnd/index.html

Talked to 500 vegans through my work past 2 years, they are all npc or gay.

Vegans have twice as many sick days as their meat-eating colleagues in the UK, according to a new report.

The study found that vegans had almost five days off a year for the likes of flu, cold and minor ailments — well above the national average.

They were also three times more likely to visit the GP.

Vegans reportedly book 2.6 appointments to see the doctor during the cold and flu season in the UK, compared to the national average of 0.7.

news.com.au/lifestyle/health/diet/vegans-have-twice-as-many-sick-days-as-their-meateating-colleagues/news-story/334984664af72305cc918d7f24c3b5a0

Stay mad bro...

Attached: percentage-of-obese-population-by-country.jpg (401x568, 27K)

Just ignore them and continue to eat meat. Animal fat is great for brain function. Necessary even. Let the lefties go weak.

Attached: nanana.gif (400x200, 26K)

Yes, this vegan bullshit needs to stop now

Don't most people with a vegan diet typically promote homosexuality and condemn fat shaming?

Some of us just care about health you know. We all know plants are healthy

I don't know... i'm absolutely not vegan, but if people don't start arguing about the quality of their food... western countries are on a dead end road...

Attached: American-Obesity-Rates-07.gif (504x504, 57K)

Vegan and organic 100% and literally never get sick. My gf either. Same diet. Also no vax, medicine, etc

Lol vegans are some of the weakest and unhealthy people ever. Veganism is just a coping mechanism for those who are physically inferior yet want to boast about their 'extraordinary' health. Nothing has ever been built or maintained on a vegan diet. No civilization or empire has ever been created by people that eat grass. Vegans are feeble, subhuman faggots. Eating onions will not improve or compensate for terrible genetics. Did you even attend elementary school? Do you know what a food-chain is? Apparently not

Attached: Food Chain.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

That's why we need more regulations on sugar.

hrhurhur my individual case repudiates this study with a bigger sample size than 2

OMG SO IMMORAL.

Attached: Food Chain 2.jpg (600x400, 187K)

i cri evrytiem

1 lke = 1 prayer

Attached: Food Chain 3.jpg (640x400, 52K)

You’re not worth arguing with.

Mandatory viewing for people who have half a brain at least

youtu.be/lXXXygDRyBU

That's a bit of a forced meme. I would suggest you compare health outcomes among American countries, and cross reference the meat-to-veg ratio. Uruguayans eat the most meat-to-veg, and yet they are living healthy over 80

Eh, who cares. Let them eat whatever they want. Personally I follow the Keto lifestyle and eat mostly meat and leafy greens and practically no carbs or sugar. Never felt better in my life. The one time I tried vegan for a few weeks I felt like garbage. But hey maybe it's worth it to them because muh animal rights. That's their choice.

As an added benefit if society collapses and the food starts running out we can eat the vegans and vegetarians first. Herbivores are delicious.

BIO-DIVERSITY CANNOT EXIST WITHOUT ANIMALS CONSUMING OTHER ANIMALS YOU FUCKING RETARDS GO JUMP OFF A CLIFF

Animal die in the wild, rot and the decomposed dust is carried through the air, rent-free inside your mouth and nose.

No veganfuck IS vegan.

Absolutely based.
How long have you been doing it user?

The soil that their vegetables grow in is only fertile because of decomposed animal matter lawlwlwl

Been living keto for almost 9 months. Started on new years. Best decision I've ever made.

>imagine the smell

hows the single life treating you?

Just a testimony. You can’t argue meat and animal products’ effects m the body. It’s well known. Heart disease, stroke, diabetes, a lot more. Meat is delicious but toxic, especially modern meat, but it’s normalized so strongly I understand the resistance to change. I hope you and others can look into it yourselves. Wasn’t easy for me

i have no problem with animal rights and all that but i am not given up meat, is just too good and i love it, 80% of my diet is meat and i am not changing it

You have to understand only certain studies, and very few, will show the truth. Who pays for it dictates the results they choose to make public.

Why does that matter....
...unless...
...you want public healthcare?

Vegans will win by "survival of the fittest", no? You don't need to bother pushing any agenda.

The continuity of life for every major species on this earth relies on the consumption of lesser animals meat. Something that is required for sustenance cannot by definition, be 'toxic'. It is needed for survival you fucking retard dunce.

>implying most food plants are not frankenstein GMO creations with a tasty film of pesticides and feces

See some of my arguments in another thread:
>It's no secret that politicians and scientists want to be paid. The ones who control the money control the narrative, and you just go along with it because "well... how else could it be! I don't know any different and can't think out of my box"

I think we're on the same page in that respect. But I will continue to ENJOY meat and it will continue to enrich my life. Total selfishness, it's how the DNA spreads.

Well, obviously they are not vegan if you use your own invented definition of the term.

How the fuck can 'modern meat' be toxic, but plants and vegetables be unaffected?

Just trying to help anons with what I’ve learned. Not everyone seems knowledge that goes against what they’re comfortable with. Trust me I loved meat and animal products

delusions is how

enjoy your complete absence of essential nutrients for the rest of your life

Also this...

Perhaps not all Americans are retarded mutts then.
>inb4 not all memes.
I hope you do not use sweeteners however. That shit is so false and it's still unknown if they lower or outright stop the effect in it's tracks.

I'm so tired of seeing the cope that some recipes have on that website that started in Sweden.
It's just sweeteners here and sweeteners there. Why can't people if they need some form of dessert, make use of the natural sweetness in regular food instead? It's literally no better than vegans who try to cope with their bs by making fake meats etc.

For example I used to grab a fist of blueberries and run them in the the food blender together with whipping cream if I absolutely had to have something.

You referring to that sweet/metallic like Keto breath? That goes away after a while. Dental health also improves because no carbs eroding your teeth and causing cavities.

The urine smell stays but it's not that bad. Not sure how that would turn off bitches. Unless you're into golden showers I guess.

No, we destroy the earth with animal agriculture. Feeding the world with plants would be much more efficient

Here's something I've learned: Nicotine prevents neurodegenerative illness.

My concern isn't for mainstream facts, it's for the truths people try to hide. And one of those hidden truths is that not meat, but BLOOD is one of the most nutritious and healthy of foods.

And in the worst case scenario you can simply increase your carb intake a tiny bit.

I mentioned I eat organic, but I too fear for its integrity. Pesticides are a real danger

No, it doesn't go away. You just acclimatize.
Dental health improves with use of hydroxyapatite toothpastes.

My issue is with keto sweat, it stinks like vinegar balls.

The reason I made this post is because I have seen literally 3 separate YouTube ads promoting vegetable based, meat 'alternatives'. Even A&W a big fast food chain had one. I am telling you I have noticed vegan advertising picking up at an alarming speed. They hammering the 'muh u have to eat bugs :)))' rhetoric like there is no tomorrow.

Feeding the world with plants would kill humans and plunder the earth

I think you should be allowed to. I just disagree that it’s what’s best for your health, or the world’s.

Something you can survive without is not needed nor required for survival. And longterm vegans prove that.

>But m-m-muh "this person went vegan and almost died"
Most people eat like shit. And a vegan diet is less lenient with this. You have to actually plan what you eat.
Unless you are a fucking sherpa without access to enough food diversity, then by all means, eat the yak.

Name one

you notice how this thread (and most others like it) are just echo chambers, yet there are still vegans?
that's the way it looks when nobody cares enough about you to bother arguing with you.

have fun dying at 62 like your grand-pappy, i guess.

You can still be unhealthy while eating only plants. It's not meat that makes people unhealthy, it's diet and lifestyle. So if you eat lots of vegan junk food and never exercise (this describes many vegans btw), you will be unhealthy.

500 vegans exist in your area? I didn't know that there were so many of them concentrated in one place. Do you live in one of those big Californian cities, or maybe Portland, Oregon, or Seattle, Washington?

stop being a fag, you edgy teenage fuck

I'm vegan, but only because it's a proper diet for a human. I still buy/wear animal products because it isn't a morality issue or some other leftist bullshit reason. It's all about health.
And I care not to control anyone else or their eating habits. I speak my mind openly and honestly, but if some retards wanna eat shit their bodies cannot properly process and cause disease and such in the process, go right ahead.
Pic related are humans who eat meat.

Attached: 1559826173266m.jpg (849x1024, 144K)

Meat is needed for proper development and growth you fucking idiot. I don't even want to argue with vegans. I just have this unceasing desire to fight them. I just want to beat up vegans really badly. Kick them in the ribs and stomp on their faces.

100% correct. A lazy vegan eating shit food will not be that healthy

I never got bad breath or sweat. Only urine smells.

My body converts consumed meat into waste just fine. Never have I had a problem. Never since the dawn of humanity have people had a problem. Yet here we are, still eating meat.

Attached: vegan.png (1793x1250, 856K)

Yeah I don't use any of that artificial cancer causing shit. Everything I consume comes from the local farmers market and butcher. I don't even crave the sweet flavor anymore. The only sweet thing I really have these days is some lemon water mixed with salt and potassium for rehydrating after working out. Even that is more sour though.

That's all well and good. I'm sure there are rational Jehovah's Witnesses too, but the vast preponderance of adherents have pissed off non converts over these many years and decades to such a degree, that it has secured them their well earned slot, that might well last for centuries to come, as the worst offenders, and most annoying, when attempting to evangelize lost souls.

I'd go with vegetarian. Just say you're vegetarian, and then be vegan if you must.

Hey man, just think of it as another viewpoint. If you don’t feel well with what you do, try it. Or not. Who cares

Processed foods are dead foods. I don't interact with other vegans, nor do I have any social media accounts, so I honestly don't know what moral vegans are really like. Sounds like they lack balls and probably eat a bunch of luna bars and prepackaged shit.
It's a pain in the ass, but I prep every meal I eat... lotsa rice, veggies, fruit for breakfast, brown rice pasta and hemp seeds have good protein, manganese and zinc, hummus. I've also alotta spices I add to every meal for flavor, from pepper, to cayenne to cinnamon I put in my oatmeal.
A nutrient dense diet requires a lot less substance than one with a lot of empty food bulk.

Don’t disagree at all. We should have the freedom to choose

A lazy vegan will be way less healthy than a lazy non vegan. The same way a health conscious meat eater will be way healther than a non lazy vegan.

You moron. How the fuck are you going to grow plants without fertile soil? You're not. And how do you get fertile soil? Animals.

This. I’m cooking all the fucking time. For my gf too. This life isn’t for everyone I can guarantee that. But hey I’m getting better at cooking

LOL the irony is the only reason vegans can even sustain themselves on their diet is because of modern technology enabling intercontinental food transport and vitamin based alternatives to compensate for the inevitable nutrient deficiencies that they incur

Nope, can’t agree with you there

You clearly have anger issues, seems like a byproduct of a shitty diet. Why do meat eaters tend to have emotional problems? Oh, I answered that already.
You do what you do, and I'll do what I do. If what I do makes me sick and die, leave me be. I will extend to you the same courtesy, I promise.

PLEASE HALP ME FRENS

Attached: 1555737081781.jpg (640x360, 31K)

Not a terrible point about fertilizers I guess. But plant farming is far better for the environment then animal farming. Still needs improvement though can’t argue that.

Than*

>Smug kike spouting platitudes

I would probably listen to vegans if they all weren't so unsufferably arrogant.

Attached: 1465739503927.jpg (654x639, 86K)

I disagree. My gf told me that since I've gone vegan, my jizz has been tasting better. This is probably why older guys say they get less blowjobs from their wives. I'm gonna be getting more at this rate.

>I read it on a fitness website. Dude trust me.

You sound like someone who was bullied in school because you were skinny and bony. And now has this pentup anger with all this internet tough talk bullshit. You are much more funny than scary, by a mile.

Vegans are literally trying to discourage people from eating meat because it always leads to obesity, yet if you tell someone that they shouldn't be fat, they will also attack you. Are vegans also pro fat-shaming? Do vegans also stand for the suppression of other unhealthy activities? If our body is not meant to digest meat, then how can you argue that our anuses are designed to have dicks rammed inside them? Are vegans advocates for physical exercise and general productivity? How about drug use? Do vegans think all drugs and alcohol should be prohibited? Vegans are communist homosexuals.

What the hell kind of argument is that? I don't need to eat animal meat to have them shit in a field.

Attached: 1521592723885.jpg (600x886, 35K)

LOLOLOLOLLO

Processed food leads to obesity not meat.

>who cares
>let me tell you about my diet
You faggots just as bad if not worse then vegans

Because we have vitality and feel alive. Vegans don't have any spare energy because they are limp wristed weaklings

*Insufferably. And is he? Guess it would make sense. But listen to the points, he’s good. It’s not what all the other doctors say. I mean you really didn’t think being told throughout our childhood that’s fruits and veggies were healthy was a lie right?

>ITT intolerance
Vegans have no impact on your life idiots

Attached: 1560042823209.png (929x1175, 119K)

I promise I'll watch 30 minutes of it at least.

Dude, i drive by a wendys and miss getting burgers and eat on the go. It's convenient as fuck. But I do enjoy not feeling like dogshit and being clear-minded.
Plus cooking can be kinda fun, but fuck making salads. That shit is way too much effort.

Thanks for reminding me to eat meat tomorrow OP

Attached: qt.jpg (645x963, 59K)

Just use olive oil and some lemon or balsamic dude. You just chop a cucumber, tomato, part of an onion and whatever else and toss it. Its quicker than frying an egg XD

Thanks user. He makes it bearable

>All vegans are this same guy, who do and think exactly the way I imagine.

Another borderline who puts all groups of people he doesn't like in the same bag. And when discussing about them, he mix contradictory point of views and present then like that.
Well, libtards also do that. So why not?

It's 2019, faggot, if it weren't for technological and advances in commerce, your dumbass wouldn't be able to eat anything either.

>Every person who is not vegan is a trashy internet fighter like me.

There is a correlation between these different beliefs. They come in a package. They are bound up and inseparable. Find me one vegan who is against LGBT 'rights'. Pro tip: you cant

I'm not discouraging anything, I am speaking for myself. You're the faggot trying to impose your bullshit upon vegans.
Your responses in this thread are proof positive that you have emotional issues. You also need a reminder
>you must be 18+ to post here

Attached: 1541751242729.jpg (490x333, 43K)