I'm Arab and I agree with this board sentiment towards us

We're all subhuman savage ugly filth, we're literally the Orcs of this world while Westerners are the Elves. We destroyed every civilization in Middle East/North Africa by wiping out the Phoenicians, Assyrians, Arameans and turning everything into an Arab camel-piss drinking barbaric wasteland, and we're doing the same to Western civilization!!!

I just wish a far-right government takes place here so I would be put in a death camp because I'm too chicken shit to kill myself, I'm worthless as a being and have nothing to live for anyway

Attached: 3a7.jpg (640x480, 80K)

Take care of Africa for us.

>conveniently leaves Israel

I’m glad you agree, achmed. Your filthy people have plagued this world for too long, and it’s time for you to go. If you surrender peacefully we’ll give you a quick merciful death, but if you fight us you’ll wish you hadn’t. Either way works, but we must end your race (and your religion) by any means necessary

Not to mention the suspiciously high quality of the image... it has to be made by professionals, rather than men in their free time.

I had always thought this image was a JIDF-shilled fake ever since I first saw it many years ago.

Japan has large indonesian muslims right?

I accept it, you'll hold your promise, a bullet to the head or morphine overdose.

Yup, it will be fast. A bullet and a blindfold, or if you bring other shitskin muslims to the camp maybe we could hook you up with a lethal injection

yah, except we are all dead. good to know you hate the jews so much you're will destroy the rest of mankind.

What do you mean?

Shut up Jew.

I wish I was a Jew

>its only a fat lump of glass

that's just sad. there's so much archaeological material in that region.

but yes arabs are largely responsible for the desertification of parts of the middle east due to not replicating the agricultural practices of those that they conquered, and could be compared to orcs in that they spread a crippling religion violently and decimated many superior civilizations in the process. I would however rather that latinos/niggers were exterminated, not to mention jews, long before I would ever put arabs underneath such a magnifying glass.

a crater that big in pic is way larger than the chicxulub crater at end of K/PG. that killed off the dinosaurs. this would an hero mankind.

Fix your nation. You see a problem. Do something about it.

>memeflag
Check
>Israel is left out
Check
>self-hate
Check
>Stereotypical name
Check

move the bomb a little more north-west and we g

>I'm Arab
>default Indian meme flag

Because you've come to this conclusion it means you are actually worth saving, we will give you a harem of 100 pretty arab women and a castle and make you king of the middle east after we wipe out all your monkey cousins.

Join us

This

Fucking cuck non-aryan, with that way of thinking you deserve to fucking die.

Arab/Turk leftover spotted.

>Hello fellow Arabs
Kek.

>Problem solved
>Israel is still there

wtf

Who the fuck made this image? Israel is untouched. Turkey is fine. Pakistan is fine. The boomer that made this image needs to be violently butchered for their complete ignorance and especially their love of the jewish state which is intolerable going forward. Anyone who supports Israel needs to be exterminated

obvious kike shill

Attached: kike (((self hate))) as white.jpg (1242x1430, 404K)

>Turkey unharmed
Faggot

Can I join

Obviously you are circumcised

?
faggot trying to see my dick or what

Yeah they're generally above 1.80m and quite muscular.

it's MS Paint tier

copy paste copy paste of the original water patterns

Wtf are you talking about?

Dude fuck off. I’m arab and I always try to piss off people on Jow Forums so that they can do something about the great replacement and kikes. If you really want right wing death squads to wipe out everyone, take off the meme flag and show that you’re in a western country so that they can see that youre an invader.

Spbp

Attached: Dominic YESO.jpg (1200x925, 279K)

He's not but I don't mind, wanna share?

>leaving north africa as is while nuking west asia
based!

noooooo just nuke the god chosen reptilians land and you have the problem solved

problem solved

Attached: 1484192956554.gif (500x322, 931K)

You mean Russia, right...

Attached: 1565226691047.jpg (960x676, 89K)

My home still exists on that map. Thanks goy!

You need more bombs for India and Africa

Khazaria was ages away from that drop.

Aint such a thing Abbo mutt

Inshallah

I work with many Russians who think Arabs are better to live with then Eurpeans - perhaps all of your guys should get out of the west and let Russia run your part of the world.

nuke yourselves

You obviously don't know how those elves really are.they live like animals in cesspool of adultery, alcoholism, drugs, feminism, faggotry, materialism,immorality, obesity ,consumerism and greed.most of them are lost and have no purpose,both males and females are working slaves who number themselves with either alcohol/drugs and random sex or video games and fast food.
Sure they have a number of over achievers who came up with extraordinary intellectual accomplishments ,but the majority are dumb without any general culture or real intelligence.
Stop being fooled by modern day propaganda and shit you see on TV and movies.

You can make up for it if you kill all niggers and help us destroy the kikes. Then we can segregate (all muzzies back to the ME) and live happily - and segregated - ever after.

This is the future of Israel.

Attached: Kikes btfo.png (728x425, 7K)

We just need to destroy Mecca.

It wasn't your fault,it's the (((himyarites))) that sent you on a cleansing mission to deal with israel ancient enemies.

Attached: anotherjewishjesus.png (400x400, 261K)

This.
This. I've been to actual Arab countries, and they're obese degenerates addicted to American consumerism. They can't even speak Arabic anymore.

North Africa too. It's literally only the ones that still have anti-jewish sentiment.

We also have specific dating sites for committing adulteries, for example, and with overtime work we also work 11 hours a day and the drug is not too difficult (not to mention that there is a legals) to say that your speech is a lie a would be ridiculous
if you say that the United States and Israel are one, then I wish you all the best for your "mission" lol, sure that you will have excellent victory results

Attached: 1566479051333.gif (300x224, 914K)

I wish

>Not to mention the suspiciously high quality of the image
>high quality of the image

I am talking about the fact you can achieve this level of quality by copy-pasting existing features in an image.

Does that make sense to you? If not, that's okay - I can expand on this answer if it doesn't.

That will also solve the climate change problem of rising water.

Russians are used to their turbo mudslimes, the Chechens, fucking their wives. Speaking of, how many Russian girls you imported this week, Ahmed?

Some Boomer probably

>Turkey and parts of Israel still there

>I'm Arab
No you are a larping kike and you have to go back

Attached: 1324535432.jpg (824x927, 280K)

>We destroyed every civilization in Middle East/North Africa by wiping out the Phoenicians
WTF are you on

I am a Phoencian and alive and well

Shut the fuck up indonesian men are the shortest at 1.58
i bet you are faggot javanese