OH NO NO NO NOO

OH NO NO NO NOO

AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Australian_Residents_by_Country_of_Birth_2016_Census.png (1357x628, 61K)

>complain about muslims and jews
>meanwhile chinks and pajeets literally taking over

...what did you fucking expect?

Attached: sydney.png (570x369, 141K)

Why do Australian like chinks so much?

EVERYONE complains about pajeets and nobody actually believes us when we say the place is 90% chinked. They think we're exaggerating.

Visit Sydney, Melbourne. You'll see. We are forsaken.

Attached: mg.jpg (962x687, 144K)

lmfao that looks like a chinaman/chinawoman

Why do you even allow them? I though you guys are very strict at immigration?

This
Wondet the same thing

Money

Modern day chinks are emasculated dicklets who have below replacement level birthrates.
Have you ever seen a chink family with 3 children? Me neither.
Asians are no longer threats

I wouldn't expect an American to laugh about Chinese immigrants. Seriously, dude?!
*California_living*

Attached: 15667149962861.jpg (2048x1536, 452K)

They have Merit based immigration system. So of course Chinese and Indians are vastly over represented. Haven't you seen US math Olympiad team or spelling bee winners ever?

Attached: V071818-728cropadj_t670.jpg (670x492, 130K)

>I though you guys are very strict at immigration?

The first time I ever saw a black person, I was 12 years old.

By the time I turned 18, there were 3000 of them and they represented more than half of the crime in my suburb.

Now, I am 28. I moved to Tasmania to escape them.

whiteys dont even need that much of land anyway

I hope we have another bubonic plague and it wipes out half the earth.

The current conservative gobberment is import billions of refugees

Shit, there are more Muricans and leafs living in Straya than I thought

Even Majority of Malayan & Indonesian who reside in Australia are Ethnically Chinks

Maybe you are happy to live 8-people-1-bedroom in a shed with no toilet. But I am domesticated.

I was reading about Indonesia's 1998 race riots a few years ago, holy moley why haven't these been talked about in the history books.

most indians have low birth rates like 2.12
most are muslims are africans with 6 or 7

we're strict with illegal immigration from south asia, but chinks, poos and sudes are welcome. We have a net migration increase of 160,000 per year with priority to 'regional' (white) areas. a few weeks ago only 2 out of our 76 senators voted in favour of a plebescite to lower it. neither were in the largest 3 parties in our government. we're fucked.

Attached: 1565923824975.png (631x732, 32K)

Then try to read Expulsion 1959, when Almost Million of Ethnic Chinks got Expelled

Bloody hell. How did you guys do it without getting bought out/corrupted by Chinese money?
It would be way harder to do today because they're so much more powerful, but they must have a real lingering hatred of you guys.
What were the main factors kicking off these riots? Was it buying everything?

>NOOOOOO WHY WONT YOU IMPORT MORE NIGGERS LIKE US

oh no no no

>Lives in a place where monkeys walk around with semi automatics
OH NO NO NO NOO

AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

You need freedom of movement with us

Chinked them, like jewing the jew.
This is why China invest here with less money than other China partners, even last year it's fucking hard to get China Visa because Anti-Chinese & China sentiment was rising in here.
Our Relations History with China is pretty ambiguous

>but they must have a real lingering hatred of you guys.
Actually yes, they talk about Anti-Chinese everyday and people in here still don't give a fuck about it, they're like jews now.
They create a party about muh human rights, muh racism etc and in last election only got 2% and can't pass to parliament even with billion of money from chink conglomerate & china still can't help to getting vote
>Was it buying everything?
Then start a riot then, I'm sure if there are Anti Chinks riot in Australia and it got big, it would be spread in here, believe me

Nah, I don't hate chinks, I have many Chinks Friends. I only give a Truth about that

You need to get them out of your land.

Indonesia is pretty racist, they are killing many in papua new guinea

We have very strict immigration laws, the chinks pat through the nose to come here originally but our treasonous governments have given them a loophole that allows them to bring the relatives so where there was one now there's 2000.

That's true actually, East Timor as well. I think though that is also a religious thing. But people from PNG and East Timor are very different people to Indonesians.

You know you have 43 million Africans running about loose in your country right? I don't think you get to lecture us since we kept out the hoard for 200 years.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Found the Jew, you don't make fun of best ally

I have visited Sydney once .I see lots of things in cramped up places

>Pajeets
Looks like chinks to me. Classic case of sagging old boomers dragging home their new wives they fell in love with after a total of 2 weeks of vacation.

Don't forget dirty Iranians, pakis, Iraqis, Levi's aka the trash of the Middle East

10k-50k magyars

be prepared to get bleached dirty shitskin australopitecus