Defiant German Shepherd who survived the British holocaust of Dresden

is put out of business by a new enemy: the return of the Polish and Russian wolves. Polish and Russian wolves are reoccupying much of the more and more deserted East of Germany. Already numbering thousands, the wolves are occupying forests, plains, old military bases and even small towns that Germans have to slowly yield to the Eastern invaders.

Is Germany right to protect the wolves? Should they be allowed to multiply so fast and occupy more and more of the German home soil?

thetimes.co.uk/article/germany-shepherd-82-who-survived-dresden-bombing-is-beaten-by-wolves-3v9q3brlb

Attached: 4B4594B6-EE71-42A9-BB21-DAE06C670E2E.jpg (1283x1026, 342K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=U9-MrPQV_ho
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yDa3kFMsTcM
youtube.com/watch?v=u8t7NrMu0Wg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pretty fun desu

Get fucked, nazi boy

Also, nice if roll

>AN HOUR OF WOLVES AND SHATTERED SHIELDS WHEN THE AGE OF MEN COMES CRASHING DOWN

*id roll

You did this to him.

Attached: F82FEBA9-4B30-48D7-AA27-9D4AF491B247.jpg (1438x1079, 296K)

Your Russian wolves are the worst. The Polish wolves at least try to integrate, but the Russian ones just shit all over the place, eat out of trashcans and frighten our female sheep.

Attached: ECEF42F4-6623-4101-8843-908DD2308F5A.jpg (500x375, 91K)

Why try to integrate when you can make the host country integrate into your culture?

Wolves are important because they cull the populations of pest animals that can grow out of control, like deer, and vermin, and old people

Better a wolf than a Lancaster, eh?

Attached: untitled-design-85-1.jpg (800x419, 41K)

Because you don’t want to get driven out of the country, Ivan.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=U9-MrPQV_ho

And whatever kind of lizard a German is.

>driven out for not adopting german culture
that's what cultural diversity is for, hans. i really shouldn't be the one reminding you of your greatest strength

This was Dresden before the firebombing war crime.

Attached: 6ECFD1F2-63CF-4CB6-857E-C85C3678E17C.jpg (3423x2506, 3.14M)

I hate this fucking retarded people that think wolfs are just like pets and its a good thing they return.

There is a reason why our ancestors wiped them out in central Europe.
I can't wait till a pack of wolfs kill a child an kill/injure the parents and the replies will be "How could this happen", "No one could have foreseen this", "Not all Wolfs"

We even feed em for free for Christ’s sake and then we wonder why their numbers explode and take over half of Germany.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yDa3kFMsTcM

Attached: BD461AB1-C326-46FA-93B7-4F7214C400F7.jpg (680x453, 76K)

I sincerely doubt a German Shepard could live to be 82.

Attached: German Shepard play in field with little girl.webm (720x404, 1.61M)

it really gets to me to see those nuremburg trials. another city where they bombed civilians, and they are questioning more or less innocent Germans of crimes they never committed. So disgusting.

Churchill was a jew. His mother married into the aristocracy, who were cash poor but status rich.
American jews at that time were the reverse.
Burning thousands of civilians needlessly has to be one of the best ways to ensure a future of endless suffering after leaving the body so I'm sure churchill is where he always belonged now.

*sigh* ok good one.

Kek finish the job

Attached: 1563513449015.jpg (850x400, 105K)

And who cares?

God I want live to see you choke on those words.

Eat shit had the Nazis been satisfied with Czechslovakia and Austria then we wouldn't be in this mess. But instead we got boomers and migrants.

BUT IT IS NOT THIS DAY

Which wolves? turkish grey wolves?

>Brits declare war on Germany for no reasom
>oh no, why did Germans start the war?!

yeah, eat shit yourself

How the fuck did a german shepard live to 82? Most pure breeds are lucky to make it past 10.
This article is fucking retarded lmao

Attached: 1564721889334.png (759x543, 448K)

sounds like migrants to me?

THIS DAY WE FIGHT! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I BID YOU STAND, MEN OF THE WEST!

Attached: tumblr_nilz8h9fQ41so08f0o2_250.gif (245x140, 1.8M)

I think you forgot the part where you made a deal with the commies to split a place called Poland

Attached: 1563976980373.gif (400x240, 1.99M)

>Stalin says “I am going to invade Poland and put 6 million soldiers at your doorstep, Germany”
>Germany says “uhmmm, that’s fucked up, can er have 30% of Poland, i.e. our old territory from 1918 at least”
>Stalin: ok, but no shenanigans
>5 days later, Britain and France declare war on Germany for reoccupying German lands that had been German just 20yrs earlier... while Stalin’s taking of 70% of Poland was just a-ok

And Americans still feel Brits were just doing God’s work...

Attached: 84D5DFCF-A87A-43E4-87BB-9CDC9BCB7096.jpg (940x657, 79K)

Just kill all the jews, what the fuck are you talking about?

(OP)
>beaten by wolves
DAMMIT RUSS, CONTROL YOUR SNOWNIGGERS

I bet that map makes Putin diamonds.

>KILL KILL KILL RAPE WHAT'S LEFT
Nigger.

Attached: EmperorSpanking.jpg (601x500, 76K)

Now one of us

youtube.com/watch?v=u8t7NrMu0Wg

Britain and France declared war a day after German invasion. Sovietniggers were afraid and waited for like 18 days after German invasion to invade Poland.

Still, Poland had a chance to avoid war with Germany until like august '39 but our government was corrupt

>Sovietniggers were afraid and waited for like 18 days after German invasion to invade Poland.

And nothing happened. No war declaration on Soviets. Explain that.

And in the end it didn't matter.

Attached: Modern.jpg (980x552, 155K)

Never again. Remember allied war crimes from Dresden to Nagasaki to the instalment of their wretched puppet governments

How do you get beaten by wolves? Don't they mean eaten?

Cause anglo is traitorous scum

No, 3 wolves ganged up on him and beat him up. Police are still investigating. They say the shepherd could only describe one of the gray wolves sufficiently, the other two wolves were hiding their faces with organic, bio supermarket paper bags.

Attached: BE58DAB4-4726-4586-B7C5-A4F8119BB11B.jpg (450x253, 31K)

British - French - Polish alliance was anti-german warmongering alliance.

>Jews are just a causality of war ;)
>Muh Dresden

if only Piłsudski had lived a few more years. Water under the bridge now.

What does it mean for a wolf to 'beat' a shepherd?

>the British holocaust of Dresden

Your knowledge of European history is on par with a Yank knowledge of world geography.

It was the Yanks that firebombed Dresden not the Brits, you Doner Kebab Kraut!

>There is a reason why our ancestors wiped them out in central Europe.
>I can't wait till a pack of wolfs kill a child an kill/injure the parents and the replies will be "How could this happen", "No one could have foreseen this", "Not all Wolfs"

I feel the same way and regularly get into discussions about this, since I am invested into the conservation of nature. But some things just dont mix with a densely populated land.

You can't argue with these people though, so we have to wait for the first human victims.

>beaten by wolves
with cricket bats or baseball bats?

A herd of shepherds

Krautie Krautie go away, go cry dresden another day!

Attached: article-2765511-2195154300000578-644_306x435.jpg (306x435, 25K)

Wolves killed a lot of his sheep and he doesn't have the heart to continue his work

>A secret protocol of the pact, however, specified that the European power referred to Germany.
We are asians, no one promised to protect poles from mongol horde. You should have claimed to identify as huns and avoid war with britain.

>war crime
cry more cuck

Attached: cc6928ea157de7a767af4ef898df495d9d86a4918dabdf2ee409bffaa068ea43.png (1530x1127, 1.16M)

The downfall of the west makes funny thingy again.
>AngloRats are White guys :)

Attached: 1558637895160.png (670x650, 323K)

The bombing of Dresden was a British/American aerial bombing attack on the city of Dresden, the capital of the German state of Saxony, during World War II in the European Theatre. In four raids between 13 and 15 February 1945, 1,722 heavy bombers of the British Royal Air Force (RAF) and 327 of the United States Army Air Forces (USAAF) dropped more than 13,900 tons of high-explosive bombs and incendiary devices on the city. The bombing and the resulting firestorm destroyed over 1,600 acres (6.5 km2) of the city centre. An estimated 227,000 to 325,000 people were killed, although larger casualty figures have been claimed. Three more British air raids followed, two occurring on 2 March aimed at the city's railway marshalling yard and one completely futile smaller raid on 17 April aimed at industrial areas.

F.

>Start war against Communists
>Also start war against capitalists

>Cleansing the world of vermin
You should suck my dick for it.

Attached: 1556219280627.jpg (396x432, 104K)

>Cleansing the world of vermin
All they did was allow millions of white men to die and give Israel to the Jews through either the largest hoax or the largest guilt trip.
Nazi's fucked natsoc for +80 years you cuck faggot

>Allow them to die
We were the only ones who stood up against your masters.
If you had complied, the world would be such a beatiful place.
But you betrayed your own and now youre proud of it. You even celebrate it. Youre all but jewish whores now.
So suck my dick, you half abbo fuck.

Attached: 1556136678907.jpg (492x750, 63K)

we're siding with Germany this time pal

Who cares about your irrelevant country?

Yes it was a British/American combined effort but they specialized in completely different mansions: after the first high-explosive bombings it was the Yanks that firebombed the city with the consequent firestorm killing most of the civilian population and making it a war crime.

If you have proof that the Brits firebombed Dresden too I would really like to see them.

We don't need anyone to care for us,
none of us are starving
we have next to no organised crime
and we don't have any oligarchs owning 70% of the nations wealth..
So we're okay, don't worry about us

I mean why should I care if you side with Germany? Its not going to make any difference at all.

archive?

>British holocaust
WAAAAH someone did to us what we did to others MULTIPLE FUCKING TIMES over the span of 6 years
>WAAAH germans in dresden dindu nuffin, they wuz innocent good boiz

Attached: 653464574.png (1459x104, 20K)

Wolves are OK, numbers need to be controlled, polaks and ruskies must be culled immediately

Like your chechnyan drill sergant fucked you in bootcamp?

That's right. We are wolves.
We are wolves who are slowly growing to strength to avenge members of our wolfpack you murdered in 1940s.
You are right to fear, as forces of justice will knock to your doors soon.

Attached: 2acab55f4ba6bde35ed8fd59a71b2ef0.jpg (600x1200, 162K)

Keep your homosexual fantasies to yourself

>That's right. We are parasites, the vermin, on a stolen clay

why is a giant metal dorito stuck in that building?

Diedovschina is part of ruski existence

So? Not everyone goes to the army, and its mostly just people getting beaten up there.

>Get fucked, nazi boy

Attached: 2e6.jpg (680x510, 23K)

Avatar usage is against the rules

Too much argument not enough F.

F.

I see germ-lith mutt never sleeps.
Do this board a favour and neck yourself.

dresden bombing is a lie. never happened. it's propaganda. why would allies bomb a city over and over again? this makes no sense.

The dog fears the wolfmurai

To make a point to the Russians that they need to stop at the agreed line or get firebombed too.

>Beaten by wolves
WTF they're using tools now?!

The age of man is over

Do the wolves kill Muslims?

Make Prussia great again!

you just know

talk shit, get hit

Fuck back off home Ivanka durachiok

no u

What's this have to do with Hillary having Jeff Epstein murdered in his cell?

Jews, wolves, ((((polak)))) parasites, aka jewish kurwas

>beaten by wolves
fuck
wouldn't want to meet the guy who uses wolves as clubs
that's a blunt piercing and slashing weapon

Attached: 1566349394975.jpg (3200x2286, 850K)

What did he get beaten by wolves at? Did he lose much? I hope he can overcome the debt.

That building got literally Jew-raped.
t. Libeskind

that's cool. This is Warsaw after the firebombing war crime

Attached: z22185507IH,Kolorowe-zdjecia-z-Powstania-Warszawskiego.jpg (1024x845, 191K)

Brits firebombed Warsaw too? Awful.

That's why our local government is drafting a law to allow it to shoot them
*wolfboo crying in the background*

Attached: hat tip.gif (220x220, 105K)

i know, right?

Attached: z22185511IH,Kolorowe-zdjecia-z-Powstania-Warszawskiego.jpg (1024x756, 118K)