I love globalization. I am a first generation immigrant from Ukraine, born shortly after the Soviet Union collapsed...

I love globalization. I am a first generation immigrant from Ukraine, born shortly after the Soviet Union collapsed. My parents moved to Canada when I was very young. If it were not for globalization and less restrictions on migration I would still be in Ukraine. But instead I get a wonderful life in Canada where I can collect welfare and smoke weed everyday playing my favourite video games like warcraft 3 and PUBG without a care in the world.
Thank you Jews.

Attached: 1566675205824.jpg (2469x1396, 270K)

I love it because the world is a smorgasbord for my dick and now I don't need to pay for flights.

>Playing videos games
While your moms out getting Blacked

Aлe нeвжe тимчacoвe пiдвищeння piвня життя твoєї poдини вapтe дeгeнepaцiї, бpeхнi тa знищeння пpaв i cвoбoд бiлих людeй, нacaмпepeд cвoбoди cлoвa?
Go home, ukie man.

There are so many Slavs in this hellscape god help us.

why are Canadian people so stupid?
Most of you are barely functioning yet you create this nice society. It's perplexing

There is nothing stupid about saying Canada is full of Slavs.

yup, but he wants your opinion. the troll

well I'm not stupid like other people on this board. I'm a leftist and I'm happy that you see it's better to live in Canada then to live in a 100% white ukraine

>ukrainian

every time

Attached: Londonistan.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

that brown guy is a Jew

why would you ever think he actually speaks mova lol

lol imagine living in a country where you're expected to work

what else is there

everyone wants to get the most bucks for the least amount of effort
why not accept free cash for being unemployed? Honestly you wagies are retards

actually i dont work and live with my parents who pay for my shit, im 25 right now

that's based
you ever kiss a girl?

Are you fucking autistic?

Typical, instead of fixing your country you just get the fuck out. One day you'll run out of countries to escape to.

definitely on the spectrum. I spend my welfare dollars on drugs and alcohol. Thanks you redneck canuck faggots

Witnessed

it's okay then I will run out of existence

to be honest when i visit londond for the 1st time last year with my friend, we thought that we could blend in in like a week or two. People were very nice and approched us a cuple of times. In Poland there is almost no way that stranger will talk to you, people don't talk random people don't talk to each other. A lot of wierd people though but i think that is the trade off for being more open society

>instead of fixing your country

No single Vasil can fix whole country. When shit hits the fan here polacs run abroad like rats from the sinking ship, it happened many times during last 200 years. No sensible man wants to be a gun cattle for incompetent and corrupt political class

hell yeah I love getting drunk with Ukrainians

Oke faggots. Very simple. Invading blacks are helping us to get rid of bad white woman. Who cares about race mixers? No1! Theyre simply making it easy for good whites about who to get rid off.

So, THANKS TO ALL WHITE LADIES DATING BLACKS FOR EXPOSING YOUR EVIL. Hahaha. Whites will easily win this man, how stupid can one be to challenge the white race? Lmao.

Hahah, youre not even fooling anyone here, no1 cares about your betrayal, you lose and thanks for exposing your evil for when we win. Poor lad.

how is netherlands anyway?
is your country also overrun with nonwhites? how are the rent prices?

Attached: 9befe6eb99f460d0eda3488811353566.jpg (310x326, 25K)

They used to be white not long ago: the nice society you're seeing is the dying husk of what was.

i hate canadians, fucking cucks. subhumans

>be ukraine
>shithole due to brain drain
>people leave
>continues to be a shithole
:^) I hate my country too but being a leech on another is a little bit trashy wouldn't you say?

Hahahaha based hahaha!
> 50% of your countrymen are now niggers or nigger hybrids
Ha.. ha... Oh wait.

I think its fine here beside all based problems. Good healthcare.

do you live in your own apartment? does your welfare office pay for your rent? how did you get an apartment in the first place if you're a welfare leech?

t. Ukrainian future welfare leech living in Ireland

lmao and how are you gonna fix Poland?

Rent prices have gone up, but idgaf im homeless. And while beeing homeless i prepare for the collapse, and also because i dont have rent to pay i have more money monthly.

I just refuse to work to fuel the evil system.

Yeah, it's nice because Europeans built it through millenia. That's no longer the case. You're enjoying the last meat off the rotting carcass.

does your welfare office not force you to apply for jobs/attend interviews/attend courses?

Didn't London recently surpass NYC in monthly murders for the first time?

Based hapless cattlegoy

Attached: Africanized Goyim Cattle.jpg (1080x1293, 291K)

Nice try, schlomo. Thanks for your time.

>Jew literally raises his first in triumph over the natives with his brown legions literally in tow.

Based

Attached: Based Unapologetic Third World Conquest (2% native drop per annum!).png (720x966, 229K)

Yes, I know.

fuck you
do you want to keep those privileges? yes?
then stop immigration,
idiot

Slave(s) are subhuman, they pump my gas here in Portugal and clean toilets.

All ukes have to go back.

>be Ukraine

ok op

Attached: 467.png (540x729, 599K)

Meant for you

>f it were not for globalization and less restrictions on migration I would still be in Ukraine.
False. You still could have moved to Canada without it.
Shit bait thread.

no he's muslim israeli muslim