Can we get an anti bugmen thread going?

Attached: 1534733829175.webm (206x360, 2.95M)

Attached: chinese-cavalry.webm (272x480, 1.34M)

Ill start it off boys

Attached: God Hates This Guy.webm (1280x720, 1.16M)

They are so retarded even the guys on bicycles dont move when facing imidiate danger of getting run over by a semi.

>that one guy who gets hit by the traffic light

These threads are the fucking best. China is the most slapstick country ever.

Kek that shithole is falling apart.

Attached: tenor.gif (134x90, 83K)

What's your endgame here? To say Whites are superior?

It's hilarious how people think they're a threat when they can't even walk out the door without dying.

i can't stop laughing

Attached: 1565211505428.webm (640x360, 202K)

Here's the one everyone likes.

Attached: chinese driving.webm (640x366, 1.7M)

No, Hong Kong is chinese.

Attached: chinese_wildlife.webm (224x400, 1.05M)

Attached: chink_safety.webm (640x640, 2.7M)

To laugh at China

Fair enough.

discounted eggrolls and to also highlight how chinks lack souls

Attached: fly_boy.webm (1280x720, 951K)

I'm not saying that, but I am wondering how those clowns have your country under their uncoordinated thumb still.

why do they always run in the same direction as the danger? is it selection bias of viral videos or is it from watching indiana jones bootlegs?

chinks have no souls

Man i fucking love these chinese threads

Even more hilarious how that also applies to your country

Was anyone else in the Not your personal army Nick thread. kek

rack of lamb
>5 star eating
rack of dog
>OMG so sick

why?

Don't be mean our crime is very spaced out i have gone 5 years without even seeing a major crime.

christ, they really are bugmen...

okay, this one is based. Fuck nigbulls!

I see you were in the underage b& faggot thread 10 minutes ago also.

I'm confused. Aren't bugmen guys like my picture?

Attached: 1556092874396.png (640x529, 395K)

chink detected

yes, OP is retarded, he meant to say insectoids

PLEASE HALP ME FRENS

Attached: 1555737247680.jpg (1920x1080, 304K)

because when white people slaughter any animal, we try to minimise the pain and distress they experience and have laws against their abuse

when chinks slaughter dogs, they torture them because they think that suffering makes the meat better

Where did he...
>Body rains down everywhere
Oh.

A lot of mine are converted so I can share them to my brother easier, so I delete the webm versions sadly. Few of them repost here properly.

Attached: 1527279439882.webm (853x480, 2.25M)

anthropomorphism is what led to niggers getting civil rights. A dog is just another animal, without getting all feels and gay, why do you think they deserve any sort of elevated treatment? Not a chink but I would try it if I'm ever in China.

Chokeslam

Attached: 1525218557674.webm (476x360, 2.68M)

NOOOOO

NOT THE DOGGOS!

Attached: 1557689620000.png (782x758, 127K)

then why no webms of chinese chickens and chinese cows? it's always dogs, and OPs doesn't show them being killed so you don't know how they went

Pure entertainment value. If you had a bunch of white people getting fucked up in hilarious ways, we’d watch that shit too. Like the bikers and truck driver threads

To share Webms.

what are you asking???????????

PLEASE HALP FRENS

Attached: 1555736757776.gif (240x171, 820K)

Looked humane enough for me. None of them looked to be conscious for more than a second or 2. As long as the animal is killed with less pain than the animal would have inflicted on their own prey then I'm fine with it. Dogs tear their kills apart in packs, limb from limb

That's some Final Destination shit right there

this is fucked up on so many levels

i could have fucked some prime asian pussy in college but thinking about my off spring visiting these god forsaken shit holes always turned me off

Is this sentence a meme or is it what a third of first-viewers of this webm simply come up with?

Have you ever watched a Final Destination movie?

t. Cheng wei bong
Kys insect

That's been common for well over a decade my dude. Every single time there's a close call miss followed by a death everyone starts hurr durring final destination

fuck you gweilo

War on Terror 9/11 Larry Silverstein Mikhail Gorbachev The Westington House Scandal Latin American Puppet Dictators Operation Condor Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein CIA Agents The Clinton Chronicles Waco Siege Kinder Egg Surprise The Clinton Blowjob Scandal Nixon Watergate Scandal The Fake Tibetan Protest of 2008 Staged Coup of Colombia Kandahar massacre War on Terror Patriot Act PRISM Edward Snowden The Guantanamo Bay Illegal Occupation CIA black sites Human Rights NSA mass surveillance Warrantless Wiretapping 4th Amendment violations Julian Assange whistle-blower manhunt Ecuadorian embassy refuge Corporate interests worker's rights healthcare rights free education Police militarization incarceration rate fake weapons of mass destruction Petrodollar warfare Israel "special" relationship ban on boycott Free Palestine USS Liberty attack by IDF Mossad cover up false anti-semitism accusations depleted uranium mutinions war crime ignoring the Geneva Convention Agent Orange My Lai Massacre Contras 1973 Chile coup CIA backing puppet dictators Illegal Occupation 1954 Guatemalan coup d'état United Fruit Company Cuban Missile Crisis and the Turkish Missile Crisis Bay of Pigs Iran Contra Operation Northwoods Area51 Saudi lobby American Cover-Up of Trials of Unit 731 Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse MKUltra Tuskegee syphilis experiment Suspension of Habeas Corpus Sedition Acts civil rights Martin Luther King murder Cointelpro Bombing of Libya Bombing of Yemen Bombing of Syria Intervention in Yugoslavia Philippine Genocide of 1900 Choctaw Trail of Tears Andrew Jackson illegal Overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii the Illegal Colonialism of American Samoa Guam and other Pacific Islands the Economic Embargo on Mexico haole invasion the rape of Okinawa Jarhead rapists migrant caravan ICE children in cages Russian puppet president Kinder surprise

his death was so uncanny that it is almost like a high power orchestrated it

The second one, it really is some Final Destination shit.

Our term is insectoid, bugmen means something else newfag.

Stick to the script you morons they are insects!

Lamb usually isnt tortured to death for its "medicinal properties"

Don't forget manual off switches on heavy machinery!

That's actually fucking rad

You could be doing something productive, like handing out safety pamphlets in China.