What is your opinion on ethnic jews

What is your opinion on ethnic jews.

Attached: ethnic jews.png (600x330, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=If8YR9YAsv8
jewishgeneticdiseases.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I 'ates em all lad.

Fool me once

[Post redacted]

Gas

They should go to their homeland and stay there.

There's a difference between ethnicity and worshipping at the Synagogue of Satan.

Are you implying these smoothbrain chud retatds have enough brain cells to even make a distinction? Yeah, nah. White supremacy and ultra nationalism unfortunately dont require enough critical thinking for that. It's just ""the Jews"" and "they control everything and want white genocide" (as they assert a nebulus definition of both "white" and "genocide" which constantly change to fit their soapbox narrative)

Should be gassed, for real this time.

>ethnic
The vast majority of them are converts from eastern europe. Slaves in Egypt wouldn't be white or anything close.

The jews are suffering a dilution of culture. Due to their white skin, they easily assimilate into white culture whether they like it or not. 1/3 Jewish marriages are to a non-jew thus the children are effectively non-jewish. Israel is freaking out because the new generation doesn't care nearly as much about protecting and donating to the Israeli cause.

The jewish democratic elites basically brought about their own demise. I'm not shedding any tears.

Attached: Making Blobs.jpg (1778x726, 505K)

I'm a quarter jew technically
Feel no kinship towards them
Never seen the inside of a synagogue
Never had my penis cut on

Hitler didn't kill 6 million
But I wish he had

Ethnic Jews are white.

Do these people look like they share the same ethnicity, Jow Forums?

Attached: 189979586454354765.jpg (1080x810, 177K)

I use globalist/Zionist

I hate globalist Jews as they run the media, central banks, and profit by destruction.
I love Zionist Jews, because it gives us a place to kick them to. They also piss off the mussies.

HOLY SHIT THAT'S WHO I WAS ARGUING WITH ON HERE LAST WEEK.

Some fucking kike who claimed to be conservative kept insisting we make distinctions. Fucking Shapiro.

>I love Zionist Jews, because it gives us a place to kick them to
Exactly my opinion.

The ultimate goal is to then drop a bomb.

Continuing: Every jewish person I've met my age wouldn't lift a finger to help Israel because they have no feeling of connection. Also they aren't the kind of people who have an affinity for fighting for what they believe in. The posh lifestyle of the Jews breeds weakness.

I see two real Jews in that picture. They're both black. Everyone else is larping.

All bangable

>who is jewing who
kek

The original Semites were Nordic Aryans.

Maybe for you meme flag
just maybe

You will need a bit of documentation to prove your assertion.

Israel doesn't make this distinction, Benji

I agree. Gas.

Ultra-faggots. These are the shape-changer Jews that love the game of denying responsibility for everything and take credit for everything. They're poison just like all Jews.

Fuck Ben Shapiro.

ethnic and religious kikes are cancer.
First of them are worst becuase we see that non religious kikes always they have gotten in liberal and disgusting ((((movements, NGO´s and secrets sects))), and the religious kikes, well, his religion are cancer like their satanic God

I dont judge them more than any other ethnicity. they are people individuals who make their own choices. i have no problem with any sex, gender, race, region, etc. I hate actions and evil ideologies. and there is no more evil ideology that if not stopped will kill all of us or worse. and remember

American Jews hate Israel the whole world does. the only people that dont are zionist in America who are not Jewish at all, like trump, Bolton, your great aunt who donates to the illegal state. but its about to get crazy

but yeah i dont hate jews at all. i judge people on an individual basis. i am not racist, i just cant be if i wanted to

Attached: 1-37.jpg (960x720, 95K)

Not sure if you’re just another faggot/nigger/kike from plebbit or just a raging kike

need to drop the jew hate its Zionists and Israel that are our biggest, fastest moving threat.

Is he talking about black Israelites? DAS RITE

Based pede

youtube.com/watch?v=If8YR9YAsv8

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-25 A Jewish rabbi telling the truth about Hitler - YouTube.png (743x446, 559K)

Ethnic jews do not exist.
Or they consider themselves Christian.

We're all the same inside...
the gas chamber

jewishgeneticdiseases.org/

gas

>kikes who claim to be jews have genetic similarity
>this proves jews exist

Holy shit being this new.

shapeshifters

But user, each ethnicity has uniqe genetic diseases, for instance en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease

>Attempting to maintain his delusion so hysterically

>chud
As edgy as you may present yourself, you'll always be a tool of the establishment, enforcing the will of Wal Mart and Burger King at the end of a bike lock.

Define “Jew”

Attached: F7D0987B-3037-4769-9F13-53D459B2B422.png (710x698, 77K)

The only difference between religious Jews and ethnic Jews is that the latter are in subversion mode or have swallowed their own poison.

They are all a threat

>shapshifting jew smugly revealing himself
ok this is epic

Attached: 1515468311994.jpg (890x890, 116K)

Ethnic Jews are telepathic

rollin

>Jews (Hebrew: יְהוּדִים ISO 259-3 Yehudim, Israeli pronunciation [jehuˈdim]) or Jewish people are an ethnoreligious group[10] and a nation,[11][12][13] originating from the Israelites[14][15][16] and Hebrews[17][18] of historical Israel and Judah. Jewish ethnicity, nationhood, and religion are strongly interrelated,[19][20] as Judaism is the ethnic religion of the Jewish people, while its observance varies from strict observance to complete nonobservance.[21]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews

>schizo civnat still pilpulling

there are brownish jews because they are genetically jew muttoids.

there are different types of ethnic jews, sephardi, ashkenazi etc

Attached: palest.png (559x249, 18K)

Religiously speaking, from the christian perspective, jews don’t exist.
They simply are not, jews that existed in the days of Christ became Christians and those that did not became kikes.

Moreover, even secular users that have been here before 2015 know that kikes are not Jews, the worst are actually khazars and the remainder are converts (genuine or not) who call themselves Jews.

The funniest fact is that nominal Israelis have committed the most anti-semetic violence in the past century. See, Palestinians and many more middle eastern people are genetically and linguistically semetic people while those in charge of attacking them are both genetically and linguistically non-semites.

Honk honk.

Attached: FDED97CE-8A83-4267-A225-6C16C39A353B.png (500x375, 232K)

gas gas gas

strong dislike

oven dodging cunts

I have never seen much difference between any jews when they leave the OVEN>

kikes

ethnic jews get the rope, they're leeches that have gorged themselves on others hard work and they only seek to weaken and exploit their host nations.

religious jews get the rope because they are the SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN and have rejected the teachings of Jesus Christ

both get the gaschamber

Attached: 2152512512.gif (220x268, 418K)