Black Christian Preacher puts a drag queen pedophile in his place

And yet whites will cower and allow degeneracy to continue in fear of losing what little remains in their lives and only go on posting on an anonymous Mongolian basket weaving forum.

youtube.com/watch?v=UO-OiGdR2Yg
bitchute.com/video/zi7CIyMQNz42/

Why are whites cowards Jow Forums?

Attached: 1566546804547.jpg (1281x683, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/7abuc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who cares about race, this is a matter in belief in the Lord. Stay strong in Christ brothers.

>I'M J*WISH. 7:09

Attached: Jew hate.jpg (551x83, 16K)

/Thread.

Whites that truly believe are as strong as that black man, who is courageous and holy man

o rly?

Attached: 50AACD43-2EE1-4C36-8A02-2766F098C7C8.jpg (1280x720, 764K)

GOD bless

I'll use nigga for him instead of the normal nigger.

Burn in hell.

Attached: 1565601638297.jpg (776x960, 78K)

JEWS BEHIND TRANNY STORY TIME

streamable.com/7abuc
streamable.com/7abuc
streamable.com/7abuc

JEWS JEWS JEWS

Attached: jew tranny hate.png (600x600, 774K)

Based nigger defending children from insane ppl

your dressed like a whore in front of children
XD
Lmfao

I lost it when the kids started crying I almost went into fetal position with them

Look at that fucking soiym walking up to him, holy fuck these are the tranny defenders.

based jigaboo

You cannot burn in hell if you have the Holy Spirit within. Repent and ask for forgiveness for cursing down a brother.

why start pushing some christian shit, looks npc

dang this nigga based as fuck.
really white people you want this to be the people that shouldn't get replaced?
Fuck this shit man, mexicans, blacks, and whites is all christians. We have brotherhood.
based.
some people don't deserve children. May god have mercy on those children who were unjustly forced to view such things.

Let me red-pill you on something about the trannies and the people who support them.

4/10 people support them via through social media. You get them next to the pledges of their support. You will notice awkward eye-contact, space discomfort and all-around doubts. Sure they can support them through social media. But out in the general public. Do the experiment mentioned. If you call them on their bluff. They will shrill as they strike you with fear of being exposed.

just a coincidence

Attached: fag (2).jpg (633x565, 44K)

it is amazing hot hateful niggers are. They are worse than chimpanzees. Black lives don't matter.

>They will shrill as they strike you

Attached: smuuug19.png (300x300, 42K)

This is why I don't even talk to anyone but normal wage slaves. It would be nice to associate with all these random mentally ill groups for curiosity sake but it is just so awkward.

take the Christpill, user

Attached: chief-red-wine4.png (718x797, 601K)

never

>hot hateful niggers
Textbook example of freudian slip

I would have curb stomped that nigger and left him bleeding for death. Amazing how they cry like bitches when they get shot and cry "black lives matter" and yet they are the first to spread hate. They are genetically inferior. They should have been kept as slaves.

wow they weren't lying when they said blacked.com's main audience was racist white guys

i don't even care about chirstcuckery or trannies i just think he's based for ruining their fun and shitting up their parade

Τhen stand out of the way

Attached: kek3.png (2550x3300, 271K)

there is no fucking god. There is no fucking jesus christ, no fucking virgin mary whore. Nothing. It's all fucking lies and you are fucking stupid for believing in fairy tales. This negro should be skinned alive and his brown skin should be used to make a handbag with the heading "black styles matter". Jesus freaks are the worst. Religion is cancer.

kek

Attached: 1535297774206.jpg (820x548, 63K)

You are the worst. What hes doing is just. This degeneracy wont be tolerated. Of course it was a kike, as usual. Get out.

You are a sad and strange little man

>christcuck thread
>based black man
>race doesn't matter
>I hope we get replaced by non whites like this guy
Lmao

I am not a man and I do not give a fuck about hurting your feelings. He is a repulsive nigger, genetically inferior and I hope someone sets him on fire or I hope someone throws acid at his face. Degeneracy my fucking ass. If dressing up is degeneracy, than, you taking it up in the ass or performing oral sex is degeneracy too.

I hope you and the other religious freaks die with the worst and most painful pancreatic cancer.

niggers are cancer

you can't verbally engage with these people, you feed energy into the system. if the cancer reaches this level in your area, unfortunately you are looking at having to pack up your shit and leave, just as you would if a huge pack of niggers moved into your neighborhood.

world war 3 will just be an extension of this, at that point you have to move far far into the wilderness, away from the radiation, and establish a cabin for your family. its a nature vs society type of thing, this high-level subhuman support does not exist in nature

based

Who the fuck brings their kids to this?
And when she says “not in front of the kids”, bitch do you realize the irony of that statement?
Finally someone steps up to these freakshows though.

LGBT love and tolerance in action.

Attached: Untitled.png (745x95, 10K)

I don't see any atheists and agnostics going to LGBT pride parades or drag story time crashing and putting a stop to these practices. Until that happens, you godless freaks are just all talk but no action.

Attached: ateiusm.jpg (968x1556, 210K)

i dont live in shithole where such shit is happening and only 10% of people here have a religion, fag

FUCKING EXTREMELY UNBASED!!!

FUCKING EXTREMELY UNBASED!!!!

FUCKING EXTREMELY UNBASED!!!!!

FUCKING EXTREMELY UNBASED!!!!!!

Based niggerman.

DEUS VULT!!!

Amen brother

>i dont live in shithole where such shit is happening and only 10% of people here have a religion
Yeah, I can tell with pic related.

Attached: Untitled.png (639x391, 19K)

keep on weavin em, boys

You okay bro?

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING BASED

Some niggers are honorary white people

My Ninja is based AF. I loved it. Keep doing God's work brother.

Anyone catch the REEE at 8:29? So damn good.

Notice how there are no fathers there.
Really makes you think.

Notice how it's mostly white people doing shit like these then you wonder why you are being replaced or degeneracy is spreading like a disease in your nations with acceptance. Deuteronomy 28 in action.

Did he actually win a convert at 10:51? This is so much fire my day is made.

>2% of the population

Attached: Imaginemyshockletsfaceittheperpetrator_061949ff14a73be6300244a883c6aafb.jpg (733x670, 79K)

>Deuteronomy 28
43 The foreigners who reside among you will rise above you higher and higher, but you will sink lower and lower. 44 They will lend to you, but you will not lend to them. They will be the head, but you will be the tail.

These days, quoting the bible is almost a criminal act here in Australia.
What a state we are in. It's tragic.

Christians and their top tier optics

Attached: download (7).jpg (400x400, 33K)

Everything that the bible talks about is coming true.
When we think of the "end of days" We think, earthquakes, meteorites and gas converted cities.
What if the end of days was the final destruction of western families?
Every day i'm drifting closer and closer to god, i spoke to my mate about getting baptised.

Seems so. One woman went with them and got out. Seems she was there due to peer pressure and needed someone that day to pull her out of that degenerate activity. Imagine if all Christians did this, degeneracy like this would be immediately stamped out.

> i spoke to my mate about getting baptised.

Go for it. I was baptized young and lived as a strong christian for many years until I went to high school/college and drifted away from God. Lately, seeing all the wickedness of the left, I have been getting back to my Christian roots. Life is better. I even quit drinking after 15 years of it.

Did you forget about the last year, y'know, the shootings?

Seems like the ‘sort of he or it’ did the ok sign

Attached: CFAF0456-DAAB-425B-9653-D4C28451539D.jpg (782x1058, 138K)

based BLACK man putting degerate wh*Teoids in their place

Yeah i think i would be a lot better off i'm a pretty hardcore degenerate desu. I do think god is trying to get me to come to the light, theres been a few things happen indicating hes trying to reach out to me.

>i spoke to my mate about getting baptised.
I might join you. This end you refer to is almost upon us, it seems

Yeah exactly, and i'm not doing it in order to get into heaven, if god rejects me i'll understand, i'd be doing it to be apart of the people who changes it and we can get back to how it used to be.

>i'd be doing it to be apart of the people who changes it and we can get back to how it used to be.
Amen to that

Is this like some gay/lesbian parent gathering? All the parents seem gay.

>All the parents seem gay.
Either that or they are onions addicts

>flag
Okay nigger. Keep your Jewish hippie religion for yourself. It won't solve anything. It was the reason the Roman Empire collapsed.
It's because Jews and other ogliarchs can't get anything out of the blacks, so they don't rule them. Black civilization is pretty independent right now, except for language.
We white people have to deal with the fact that if we don't support equality, equity, degeneracy, then we get our mouths shut. r/T_D is quarantined for a reason. Free speech is being killed.
Black people don't have to worry that much. That is why the Ugandan president could say that gay people are disgusting IN FUCKING CNN. And why Pasta Senpai continues to be the most based meme in the most restricted places.

>muh bravery

We've seen where that leads. The white guy who got beaten up by the muslim. Miserable story. We don't have the priviledges anymore. The tables have turned on us.

Even if I'm not religious, having kids dance around with a man in see through clothes dressed like a woman like it is supposed to be some awesome thing is pretty degenerate.

And the people who push this stuff have no idea the damage they are doing. By the time they do see it, it will be too late.

The epitome of Americanism. Cancer and retardation.

Attached: piss off.gif (155x173, 948K)

>my daughter's christian somali husband loves jesus

>the epitome of bonglyfe

Attached: loli-ass-clap-squads.jpg (1809x1874, 697K)

7:07
Tranny: I'm Jewish.
I'm so surprised Jews are involved in this.
9:22
Bitch in the back says "Bye Felicia"
DEAD MEME

Not white. Opinion discarded.

OP is bringing race into it because it's a glow nigger thread. CIA wants a white boi to get jealous and shoot up a story time tranny monster to push their narrative. The video is fucking based but OP is a Cuck Intellegance Agency shit poster
>1 post by OP
Can't get more obvious

Alright boys. Whos ready for some Soi-fed, organic cringe?

Attached: ryan.png (2369x1437, 2.31M)

You cant discard the muslim semen from your children, Nigel.

And right after he said that
>That language is inappropriate in front of children
But a man dressed up in a female prostitute clothes isn't...

Like you're the one to talk, gyppo-turk mongrel. Your entire nation has been fucked by turks for centuries.

Attached: jealousy.png (1292x646, 55K)

>WHAT HAVE I DONE THAT'S INAPPROPRIATE EXACTLY?
t. pic related

Attached: A 300000 DEGREE BAPTISM BY NUCLEAR FIRE. IM NOT SORRY. WE HAD IT COMING. A SURGE OF WHITE HOT ATTONE (1055x1051, 512K)

Honestly I thought everyone but the drag queen acted like a complete jerk, idiot and/or blowhard. The "preacher" should not be going around little kids using words like "whore" and talking about hellfire and damnation. SO inappropriate. And yelling and acting belligerent around little kids--typical nigger male behavior--also totally inappropriate.

The parents were one of the most revolting collection of liberal zealots I've ever seen, especially the two malformed soibois who tried to get in the black guy's face about halfway through. Revolting, I would not even call those things men. In fact, the drag queen looked more masculine (underneath the makeup and costume, obviously) than they did.

Understand: I am NOT in favor of drag queens being around children, ever. Being a drag queen is inherently a sexualized role and inappropriate for children, period. Now if a simple cross-dresser in a classic suit, hose, heels and conservative makeup wants to read to my kids...well, I still wouldn't approve. But it would be a lot closer to respectable than a drag queen doing it.

All that said though, the irony of this video is that the drag queen was the only one expressing him or herself in a civil, polite tone and manner. It's pretty sad when you can say that about a group of people in your society.

based nigger

So now you're not only getting fucked by gyppo-turks but pakies, afrikangz and all the island niggers the queen owns.
Capital is less than 50% white lmao and jews and pedo bongs are in charge to make sure that all your kids get dicked by brownies.
Can you further comment on the fact that millions lolis are getting dicked as we speak and you and the pedophile higher ups are jacking off to that fact because you're a nation of pedophiles that will very soon be completely dissolved in nigger semen?

Attached: average-sodomite-bong.jpg (400x306, 151K)

Based

Welcome to Canada...

It's because of winters. If you spoke out in the community, you would be ostracized and starve. The cucks survived.

The drag queen is trying to corrupt children user. Whether it knows it or not. It deserves the wrath of a million niggers

How do I get this look pol?

Attached: 1566387460247.png (582x546, 405K)

>still optics cucking in the year 2019

"bad language. You're being inappropriate"
Fuckin' hell these people are all gone

Just post the link and shut the fuck up next time. Also, God bless based tranny rebuker

>Capital is less than 50% white
So whiter than Bulgaria.

Kek.

Probably by bending down sucking dicks and eating lots and lots of soi

Yeah man I grew up as a Christian but never believed any of it. Then I started to learn how the world worked and now believe that what is in that book is very accurate it's all coming true.... Fuck I used to mock people who were Christians for believing it. I think the brain washing in the media and education system is what corrupted me. But now I see what's happening I understand it.