So Jow Forums how much of us are really just mutts that were abandoned by their niggro fathers and therefore generated...

so Jow Forums how much of us are really just mutts that were abandoned by their niggro fathers and therefore generated a hate for nogs. I personally fucking hate nogs that leave their kids. that's so fucked man :(
why does my life got to be like this. I want to find a nice aryan girl and purify my bloodline
but im like 49% white, so im basically a pure white man.

Attached: 1566225661516.jpg (672x621, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/londonyellow/nut-on-my-moms-lips-prod-gadow
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Race mixing is so cruel for the offspring.

>so im basically a pure white man
kek

well what can you expect. Do you really think the average nog has been taught deeply about ethics?
The blame is on the stupid whore that decided to be a stupid whore.
what's so funny nigga?
look at how white I am. I am a proud white man.

Attached: imwhitelookatmyhand.jpg (3264x2448, 1.44M)

49% nigga did you mistype?

>im like 49% white, so im basically a pure white man.

No.You are not white Tyrone Lopez.

Attached: 1513723099809.png (1118x591, 171K)

no.
im mostly white bro and that's a fact. I remember being invited to play niggerball and playing with my so called "homies", but all I really wanted to do was sit alone and study.
>Tyrone Lopez
what the fuck how'd you know my first name??? that's some scary shit bro. I go by Ty though, cause it sounds like tyler.

Attached: myAvatar-2.png (400x400, 129K)

No, my ex-gf had a son with a white man and you wouldn't never know his mother was black, blue eyes and light blonde hair.
And he is at least 14 now.
it's rare but it happens.

>so Jow Forums how much of us are really just mutts that were abandoned by their niggro fathers and therefore generated a hate for nogs.
Dont worry half of this board are pure bred abo rapebaby Pajeets now.

>49% white
>pure

Attached: FA64C3CD-D1DC-4D74-9148-8ACF605A19A8.jpg (550x419, 25K)

Nigger

>49>51

>you wouldn't never know his mother was black, blue eyes and light blonde hair.

Attached: 1566710705637.jpg (486x434, 49K)

This girl has blonde hair and blue eyes you would never be able to guess her father is black.

Attached: whitegirl.jpg (211x238, 6K)

My parents are not negro thank God

That chimp baby face lol

This.
CTF
Triggered Trannies edition!
Caught a couple Triggered Trannies. It is a sight to see.

Attached: 1562262866909m.jpg (1024x646, 46K)

"Triggered Trannies." Sounds like an alt-rock group from Toronto.

>49% white, so im basically a pure white man

Attached: 456547457.png (255x204, 69K)

anyone got her name? please don´t tell me it´s a retarded trap

ima drop out to be a rapper fuck this
soundcloud.com/londonyellow/nut-on-my-moms-lips-prod-gadow

nigger spotted

Attached: nigger.jpg (3264x2448, 1.39M)

God, she's beautiful

Only women can purify their bloodline. They are the gatekeepers of reproduction.
You'd merely shit up her genetics if you'd breed a pureblood.

Just find another mutt, there are plenty nowadays. Your parents decided to create a new experimental species, stick to it.

Niggers leaving their family is not some random shit American blacks came up with. It’s in their DNA. Look up tribe customs of central Africa. There are tribes who have a custom of constantly going to war with another tribe and meanwhile one part of the tribe is in the battle on the west front, the part which was on the east front returns back to the settlement and breed the women. It’s simple; if there is a spear on the hut - there is a man, if there is no spear - go in and make babies. After they’ve done fucking, they fuck off to the battle.

Post face already. You look kinda white

>new experimental species
Nothing new under the sun

I'm like 60% I could prob get an Italian, they have Arab blood so I should even out. Kid will still be mutt though

>purify my bloodline
or sully hers?

agreed

Without the nose ring.

Attached: father and son.png (720x720, 1010K)

Agreed, especially when they are a teenager. If there are your normal teen, they prob think about a lot of other depressing shit. And on top of that being confused about what and who they are.

Attached: lmao.jpg (300x218, 11K)

Teenagers are always confused. But as they grow they find out where they belong and they become adults. Obviously many mixed race children never find a place to belong. They find one or two places they 'kinda' belong.

tainted blood desu

I'm also 100% pure white.
pic related

Attached: MbAq147.jpg (480x270, 20K)

Newfag will respond to this.

>Newfag will respond to this.

I'm a bastard croatian palestinian mutt. While technically my father was forced out of ex yu because papers and shit when I was 3, he's still a cunt. Good thing I don't look anything arab because of stronk non recessive balkan genes. I guess the identity crisis made me larp as a hardcore croatian nationalist. I'm still kinda ashamed of being a mutt and rarely tell anyone (you wouldn't know).

>Newfag will respond to this.

If I was a mulatto I'd probably kill myself.

Please don't reproduce. You have the genetics of an animal within you.

>you wouldn't never know his mother was black, blue eyes and light blonde hair

sure thing bud

Attached: 0646066001478341469_filepicker.jpg (2652x2191, 918K)

septum piercings means she loves anal
subconscious signalling

Attached: Sigmund_Freud_LIFE.jpg (1066x1500, 923K)

That's kinda cute hope he didnt drop the baby after the selfie was taken

That eye is mutated.

I am on the same boat I am also half Arab half Russian. And I have pale skin blue eyes and brown hair.