Zoomers are the future of the white race

>zoomers are the future of the white race

Attached: Screenshot_20190825_102208.jpg (1080x738, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vastabrupt.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let me know when they self-identify as non-pedos and then we can talk.

>no link
kys memeflaggot

>what is jewgle

>more than 50% of asshat kids troll gender poll
Yup

Attached: 1527279439882.webm (853x480, 2.25M)

ebin

Attached: PSDT_1.17.19_generations-14.png (616x899, 71K)

op's are responsible for the jewgling, not the repliers
it wastes a whole bunch of people's time

hopefully they don't reproduce

Get rekt cuckservative

>no source
>no link
kys

Kek they don't need to immigrants will keep having kids to replace them hahaha faggot.

Respect BASED black men.

Attached: PSDT_1.17.19_generations-22.png (616x890, 59K)

Too brainlet too Google it

Sad. Now break it down by race.

Have you seen what whites are producing these days? This new crop of whites (18-25) with their wrist legs and full of onions- Just goddamn, white people, get your shit together.

Read this faggot
vastabrupt.com/

no u, nigger
no offense if you were the person who wrote all that, but wtf does any of it mean?

Society's going to collapse. If society collapses, authoritarians will rise from the failing society and will implement an ideological purge. The spineless cowardice of leftist social identity politics won't exist no matter what capable faction seizes control. Even if it's one they previously thought their allies.

PLEASE HALP ME FRENS

Attached: 1555737237936.jpg (720x1109, 238K)

Worst case scenario for them is if the hard-left communists take control, I feel. Because amidst the scarcity of a collapse the begging demands of the soft and entitled won't be tolerated. You'll see lots of incarceration, mass graves, etc.

>sexuality isn't a choice
>suddenly half the minors appear to not be heterosexual

Oops, someone really fucked up.

Read about gender accelerationism

It doesn't matter. Shlomo made fagginess cool and appealing

No Source
Based on what? They asked 7 students in Gender Studies or what?

SAGE

Cope harder you seething Cuckservative

Gotta love how mad fags get when they don't like the results. Suddenly this shit is fake but all the other fake shit that gets posted is 100% real to them lol

Take note of the conditioning here.
>... much less defined by gender than millennials.
Nobody defined themselves by their gender pre-faggotry. Straight people don't have, and never have had "straight identity". This is essentially part of them sowing the seeds of nuhistory, by training zoomers to think that straight people of previous generations thought about "their sexuality" in the same manner as faggots do today.

It's not cool anymore. So they identify as pandasexual or attack helicopters or whatnot. Pay not attention.

I identify as Chad, so you can't call me incel. Take that BuzzFeed:copyright: , Cnn:registered: , and Jezzebel:tm: .

Attached: 1566724051294.png (750x1000, 1.08M)

>still has the cursor in the image
Pathetic

>no link
You don't have to suck this much

fake news
by the fake jews

Good. Let them be gay and their lineage cliffdive into nothingness. The rest of us will flourish with beautiful families.

They interviewed women only most probably.

>less than 50% of future democrats will breed

Excellent news!

>Forgot memeflag

You do yourself a great dishonour sir..

source: I asked every teenager. Trust me guise!

Attached: E1941003-BAD5-47D6-941A-27DAA74AA18C.jpg (900x900, 75K)

The options are pretty clear

A) sauce plox

B) op is a faggot

Kek immigrants vote dem moron

*in america

Kek assuming Germany and France aren't as Cucked

>teenagers are idiots who think they are special and are susceptible to the latest fads
wow!

Isn't that from that "study" where they surveyed kids by having them pick a number on the Kinsey scale? That slider from a scale of 0 to 6 that people who believe in it insist that actually being exclusively straight doesn't exist? And they'll make fun of you for being insecure if you answer 0. Because if I remember right somethig like 85% of respondants picked a number between 0 and 1. And a 1 basically amouts to "I'm straight, but can entertain the hypothetical that I have had / could have gay thoughts even if none come to mind because I'm not a homophobe."

Is that in portland or something? There os absolutely no way that (((study))) is on the US population

>insist that actually being exclusively straight doesn't exist?
It exists, however it's relatively uncommon.

There no such thing a bisexual man nor a completely straight woman.
You can look up the study yourself:
Dr. Gerulf Rieger, University of Essex

>it's not a choice, we swear!

>tfw you realize most zoomers are mega bluebilled but rural and swing state zoomies are redpilled as fuck and will lead to mass balkanization of the united states and will go one to erect the Pennsylvania Reich and purge their respective states of niggers and jews all while posting tiktoks of the mass genocide they will go on to commit

Attached: comp-500x316.png (500x316, 130K)

That's one of the evilest videos I've seen

I noticed this on tinder
18-22 age range has more bisexual profiles than the older ones

No fuck up, this was known by them.

I mean whoever thinks fetishes are a biological imperative is a fucking retard. Lesbians dont exist and faggotry is about pecking order