Is acceleration a meme? Should I be voting for far left candidates?

Is acceleration a meme? Should I be voting for far left candidates?

Attached: F9BA5CAC-1725-41AD-9DC2-9CDA38505AF6.jpg (640x677, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

caldronpool.com/transgender-book-for-teens-includes-account-of-6-year-old-performing-oral-sex-and-liking-it/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>acceleration
Remember kids doubling speed quadruples kinetic energy

EAT THE TRANS VAGINA BIGOT

It's not a meme, it's better to push it fast while memories of the recent past remain.
Because once it fades this new degenerate crap is more readily digested and absorbed. It becomes the new normal

op faggot

caldronpool.com/transgender-book-for-teens-includes-account-of-6-year-old-performing-oral-sex-and-liking-it/

they aren't even hiding it anymore

Attached: goncern.png (600x474, 6K)

People refusing to accept the final redpill is why things keep getting worse.

Attached: A91A20BC-3FCC-49BE-A74C-FA758A630290.jpg (1443x1173, 816K)

Who is the author? I may have been approached to narrate that book. If it was written by FtM then I am glad I told them to fuck off.

Things have only accelerated leftward. The problem with acceleration is if there is no one to control it you can end up just gifting the left more power and more narrative control.

They have clamped down on all opposition recently. Fucking snipers are defending tranny story time. Being against the destruction of the US in any way makes you "far right".

Acceleration has done nothing but give those in power more power.

Accelerating degeneracy just normalises it. You think the damn will break any moment but it wont.

Acceleration is a mistake. It's too readily assumed that there will be a cataclysmic shift and order will break down into chaos. The water won't be boiling, it'll be heated up gradually. The degeneracy we're seeing now is the culmination of a more than 70 year project. They aren't going to force you to fuck a tranny, they're going to educate your children to believe it's a good idea. They aren't going to take your guns away, they're going make it seem a grand idea to turn your guns in. Then in another 70 years, the 2% of the population that are still cuckservatives will be the new incel terrorists and finally everything will be gone. Making martyrs and giving communists a voice is only going to solidify the degenerates' foundation, not make it crack.

So what do we do then? We speak. We say things we shouldn't in places we aren't allowed. Do not act crazed, and especially not violent. Instead of forming a picket around a library, go inside the library calmly and at an opportune moment simply state "40% of all transexuals end up killing themselves, 70% of children with gender identity disorder revert to their biological genders by age 20 if left alone and transexuals are the most likely demographic to molest children. That drag queen reading to your kids is just looking for another victim." and then calmly leave. Do this at work, at school, on the bus, on the plane, in mixed company and with immediate family. Your shitty wagecuck job isn't worth your future. Stand up for yourself and your people.

damn

nice link you no effort faggot. shitposts like this should be a bannable offense
thanks user but i'm not contributing further to shit OPs like this. anons need to do their part of cleaning up this cesspool by ridiculing OPs like this and ignoring - fuck knows mods wont do a fucking thing about it

Attached: op_mm.png (1280x720, 643K)

6 yr old performing oral sex! Wtf has our world become

Why would you accelerate if you aren’t fully stocked up on ammo, have land, and good aged kids?

Kali Yuga has to end bud, acceleration would just mean more dead white people

The boomers did this to us. They were hippie degenerates and then they raised even worse degenerates who fell right into the jews hands. We didn’t even say transgender 10 years ago. We said transvestite which is cross dresser. I need to start praying to God to just not let me hate these people because at this point, there is absolutely nothing we can do.

underrated

with epstein arrest they trying to accelerate the acceptance of pedo shit and cannibalism
for the later when ritual that they conducted revealed to public

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUCKK

Boomers used to beat trannies up in the streets. This isn't a generational problem you hopeless divide and conquer prick.

It was a memeflag. You calling it underrated now means it’s overrated.

You might as well, because we can't change the world.

>if there is no one to control it
There is though: the normal, quiet people living their lives, who just sigh when they see this shit on tv. If you accelerate to a point where the straw breaks the camels back, and they actually fear enough for their children’s futures that they’re working everyday for, you get RWDS’s.

not ours, but the world of the whiteoid. good riddance i say.

Good. Accelerate it.

Attached: 1566569200007.png (1076x1744, 1.09M)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I want to suck the bloody pus from that like a jelly doughnut

I showed this to my wife and she gagged.

universal health care should not cover this shit

Impressive.

No it isn’t a meme

This is the inevitable but it’s going pretty slowly, unless we go full accelerationism we will die before the collapse

I don’t want that though I want to be alive for the fall

Sauce on those statistics? Genuinely would like to have them for when people call bullshit.

Ok so.. checked and horrified.

Universal healthcare shouldn't exist

Isn't acceleration also the pushing of extreme right views onto society to heat up the tensions? The more bait you give cnn and twitter that white nationalism exists, the more scared people get, the more they believe conflict is inevitable. It's not just pushing fat left degenerate views onto society.

No. Any acceleration you do need to err on the side of hurting the Left in some way. Why? Simple. Other people who are very clueless about the world will observe your actions and follow in your footsteps. Whether you support the Left or destroy the Left. Let you example be one of how to take the fight to the Left and you just might get the victory you seek. Otherwise, prepare for Sodom and Gomorrah except God won't burn them up with nuclear weapons this time. They will be everywhere.

Milo publictly said how he was molested by a pedophile and you all loved that fag

Attached: 1566708907096.jpg (850x1011, 154K)

no, retard. Accelerationism isn't bowing down to the other side or letting them do what they want. Accelerationism is making them do the extreme of what we don't want. Making them force people to fuck trannies and steal guns. So that more and more people are repulsed by the radicalism. You're a retard who thinks he has a big dick IQ but doesn't understand what you're talking about.

>He still believes in the fag bashing memes
No sizable physical resistance has been given against faggots since the greatest generation. Isolated incidents for the past 80 years have been catalogued and put on display to justify this match to progress, when more people are beaten and killed in Detroit in a single year. Media and Hollywood is sure to give us our yearly indoctrinations on how bad fags and other minorites had it in the 50s through regular works of fiction.

Acceleration is about throwing gasoline to the fire so that the normies come with hoses

Read on montoneros and the latinamerican guerillas post 60s

>Kids exploring this bodies with one another

This shit literally happens all the time. Unless this kid was raped by an adult, this is literally nothing.

Attached: 1523218576228.gif (288x288, 2.17M)