Gun control works

Let's be honest, the founding fathers were wrong on a lot of things. They owned slaves. They refused to give equal rights to women. And they created the electoral college. But all of those are things that we have fixed or are currently fixing. Gun "rights" are just another thing they got horribly wrong.

Why is it so hard to understand? You ban the guns, you stop mass shootings. It's that simple. If I were digging a hole and you took my shovel away, I would not be able to dig a hole as well. The same is true of mass shootings and assault rifles. Just look at Australia and the UK and you can see that gun control just works.

Attached: turntheminyoufilthfuckinggoyim.jpg (650x433, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FRgYtp3HfvY
youtube.com/watch?v=2fn6GFSwTEw
youtube.com/watch?v=ixJ2rtOpJc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Gun "rights" are just another thing they got horribly wrong.

Fuck off you literal retard.

Oh come on now, that's your argument? Pathetic.

>you ban the guns, you stop mass shootings
Did this work with drugs? Just curious

copy pasta is old copy pasta

Attached: democrats n illegal guns.jpg (720x861, 75K)

Nope, oddly enough it's always the people who insist that the war on drugs was a failure who think gun control will work

We go the way of Rome.

Women unchained is the downfall of man.

Look up the word Democide and what the stats are and you will clearly see it is a fucking terrible idea to give up guns.

Just wait till armed communists start taking over office buildings. Bootlicking cucks will heed their masters' calls and join in the confiscation squads in order to protect their freedoms being taken away by armed bad guys.

Attached: ArmTheWorkers.jpg (884x768, 150K)

When you say gun control I think about bringing back shooting guns in public schools as a part of physical education.

>leftists: The founding fathers were wrong on equal rights and slavery!
>also leftists: WTF! WHY ARENT RACES GETTING ALONG AND WHY ARE BOTH GENDERS EARNING LOW WAGES???

>owned slaves
>refused to give equal rights to women
>created electoral college
no problems here. sage

>They owned slaves.
>They refused to give equal rights to women.
>And they created the electoral college.

Seems like we're making mistakes

School shootings are the only time fat kids get any exercise so I agree

Obvious retard is obvious

Adventure games were the only fun part about PE. Fuck sportsball.

>Adventure games
This must have been after my school days. They made us run laps around the track

We did that, too. To be honest I never really actually hated the gym teachers because they were just doing there job, but track day was a way to accumulate more government statistics about us and the gym teacher can go choke on a dick repeatedly when he cheers me on for having a shit time on the track. Don't lie to me you fucking bastard. I'm not buying it.

But once in a while they'd set up the obstacle course or make us learn to juggle or put us up the climbing wall and that shit was fun as fuck.

We had archery when I was a freshman in HS but someone hurt themselves with bow string slap and it was gone the next year.

I was considering a university or two where archery was a prerequisite. I think I could have been happy with that as a compromise, considering my aim isn't very good. But in the end is was a university with no gym requirement. I think we need to bring back fun things and not just half-assed ways to make children go through the dumb shit mill. Maybe we could even have gardening and learning how to open your own business in school, you know?

>They owned slaves.
Only way to get a nigger to work and have a productive, non-violent life.
>They refused to give equal rights to women.
Rights are not "given". Women have no rights because they can't defend anything. All that was given to them was free defense by men.
>And they created the electoral college.
They only allowed white landowning males to vote because only landowners have loyalty to the country, skin in the game, because only men fight for their country, and because the meaning of a Nation is a group of people bound together by a common lineage, a common language, and common traditions.

>Let's be honest
Take your shitty slide thread and dialate yourself with it.

None of the things you listed are wrong though. Women shouldn't have equal rights. Slaves shouldn't have equal rights. The electoral college prevents faggots in cities from controlling the land. Guns prevent a military coup and dictatorship.

then go amend it out and behold its true purpose

fuck of troll

Attached: 1565262165376m.jpg (1024x1024, 105K)

Cool story bro.
Now tell us how you're going to stop:
people building bombs
people using battery acid to blind people
renting a truck and driving it into a line of school children
entering a school with machetes and going to town
undoing lugnuts on a mass of cars
derailing trains
blowing up train bridges
etc etc etc
You dumb fuck.
>stop mass shootings
Imagine being so dumb as to believe a country built on war gives a SHIT about poor people dying. How many people did the USA kill in Iraq? 250,000. A QUARTER MILLION people, DEAD. Not a single peep from the cushy white middle class retards who sit around eating ice cream and mowing their faggot ass lawns before watching their propaganda of choice Fox/CNN.

They weren't wrong about a single God damn thing except free masonry

OP is sort of right. They should have foreseen this nation turning into a bunch of pussies and made mandatory open carry the law of the land.

I farted in op's mouth and he begged for more. luckily he didn't have a gun so I just told him no

>Gun control works
Indeed it does, OP.
Proper handling of firearms increases accuracy and increases safety. You want to control your gun, not have it control you.

You don't want to be this.
youtube.com/watch?v=FRgYtp3HfvY

Guns shouldn't be like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=2fn6GFSwTEw

Here are some guns, under control.
youtube.com/watch?v=ixJ2rtOpJc4

why stop mass shootings faggot? they always make me laugh. it's the most authentic form of entertainment on tv these days. man the fuck up. reality shows are here to stay.

Attached: 1566681978400.png (1135x1488, 299K)

Do you have more red pill pics like that?

based & redpilled

remove the boogeyman stigma around an inanimate object.

This, OP is far too cucked a retard to understand though

call me a pyromaniac but I think explosives are very animate. That's why I think it's a good idea to teach our children about gun saftefy.

FPBP, kys OP