Why doesn't anybody ever talk about the atrocities, including human experimentation...

Why doesn't anybody ever talk about the atrocities, including human experimentation, committed by the Japanese during ww2?

Attached: Shiro-ishii.jpg (760x1082, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xhpq-xfqHAY&t=70s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Da8S2Q4cc-Q&t=67s
youtube.com/watch?v=763anDaYF1U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unnecessary_Fuss
youtube.com/watch?v=EdnYpJ9b_NY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_of_despair
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PLEASE HALP ME FRENS

Attached: 1555737178529.jpg (513x510, 59K)

For the same reason we don't talk about the fact that Britain is 99% brown people now.

Lies cleanse useless thoughts and purify the memories of people we never liked anyway.

they weren't kike demons being killed so it doesn't matter

same reason the soviets are considered heroes when they were soulless subhuman steppe dwellers who kill 3 times as many civilian people as the nazis or japs

it didnt happend to jews

4thpbp

Because history is fake. It's all fake.
Different things are pushed with different priority.
All freemasonic acting.

Attached: Masonic Hand.jpg (800x768, 137K)

one of the benefits for being handed over to the allies after WWII

... Okay then talk about it. You have my attention, what did the Japanese do that's worse than the Nazis?

a lot of kikes calling hitler a mason tonight

nobody is falling for it shitstain

Because all the records were destroyed in two atomic blasts?

Well fucking said.

Attached: 1392057537296.jpg (398x500, 25K)

>Ignatius Loyola
That's Colombus you dumbass
Reason we don't talk about it is because the us made a deal with them and hid it their atrocities out of propaganda, if japan ever decides to screw the US in some deal you can expect the outpouring of new Hollywood films depicting the atrocities of the Japs.
Also I hope the entirety of the volcanoes under that island explode, it will be a glorious day, heaven will rejoice.

>For the same reason we don't talk about the fact that Britain is 99% brown people now.
Says the irrelevant penal colony, too weak to free itself from the shackles of the commonwealth. Don't worry though, the Chinese will do that for you soon enough.

Asians do fucked up shit to other asians all the time

Volcanoes are fake. Hollywood nonsense.
Outer space is fake. Earth is flat.

Orangutans are humans in fur suits.

Attached: orangutan with human finger.jpg (505x600, 117K)

If it never got talked about, you'd know nothing about it, fuckwad.

‘fuck you talkin’ about? People talk about Unit 731 all the time.

How to spot people who are payed to post stupid trash to shit up the board. At least 8ch banned this shit.

A better question is why the 2 cities nuked were christized foreign ports. Hiroshima means Jerusalem.

Look at their proud faces, true samurau

Attached: 36de7262700d89bc5103b8f8e6d17947.jpg (800x587, 95K)

Did you even bother learning Arabic?

I learned Chinese. It's faster for math.

>Hi! Fapwitz here! Here's how to pick up chicks, the EASY way! First start going on about MkUltra, then switch on over Gulag death camps. If she starts looking interested, just fuck her on the barstool before anyone notices. On your break at work, bring it up the same way and sneak into the broom closet. If it's your boss, then hey! ask her for a raise. Get the idea? Talk about this shit to everyone you meet, get laid, make money; sweeeeeet! right?

yeah, hey, great point you have there.

Attached: 3-29-japanese-army-kill-chinese-baby.jpg (300x191, 40K)

That's a fake photo from a chinese propaganda movie but I'm not surprised it's coming from that flag

Attached: 1549548878370.png (800x545, 665K)

you believe that shit but when we tell you that happens today in korea or china today you forget it

Whatever mate. Come bants me when a British monarch is no longer your head of state

>Why doesn't anybody ever talk about the atrocities, including human experimentation, committed by the Japanese during ww2?

Because the Japs unlike the Krauts killed and experimented just on Chinese and Westerners POWs none of whom were Holy Jews.

Currently we are ruled by the goddamn fucking jews who brainwashed us and our children through their media possessions and their massive presence in schools and academia.

Ask any Western child of any nationality:
How many of people with your nationality died in WW2?
Almost nobody will answer correctly.
But ask them how many Holy Sacred Jewish People died in WW2 and they will ALL answer with the same exact figure.

If this ain't brainwashing then I don't know what is!

6Million®™ is a Registered Trademark of the World Jewish Congress

Attached: 1566681059836.jpg (377x304, 85K)

I like how there are about 50 versions of this fake ass chinese state propaganda photo all considered real

Attached: 1538159633268.jpg (500x367, 25K)

There are so many fake chink photos. It takes an idiot to fall for propaganda. It takes a special kind of fucking retard to fall for communist propaganda.

Attached: 1546709696195.png (593x511, 177K)

nobody talks about british atrocities except jews
>nobody cares

>fake photo
>posts the "fake" one again
>doesn't post the real one
prove it
the things the Japs did were far worse than this photo and those are proven.

Take a fucking look around you. The commonwealth is a chink-possessed zombie.

Your queen's guard cut my face once as I walked down my own streets. She is a worthless hag.

Attached: ugh.jpg (480x360, 29K)

The war against Japan was only a pretext to get the US into war against Germany, and Germany was and is treated so much more harshly than Japan simply because Germany was fighting to dislodge the jewish parasite.

Remember the times where America was really great and proud and 90% white, foolish weaboo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xhpq-xfqHAY&t=70s

hebrew is better for math. Same single syllable benefit that chinese has but also the sound of the numbers has an order to them that makes it so easy to count. Doing calculations is almost musical.

at least america ever was white you fucking mongoloid slavic trog

Just look at the fucking joints lmao, and don't forget to ask yourself why the fuck they would be doing that or documenting it in the first place. It's really not that hard.

Attached: 6cf46cd43872ac1fd66bb96166d78cbc1f83bc39291d744cc38d25f41c99da09.jpg (616x714, 45K)

actually its hardly ever talked about here on pol compared to all the other topics, ranging from blacked trannies to circumcised goyim kettle

bullshit

Only complete moron can like Japan. Nips are literal disgrace on humanity's face. No other country has such degenerate culture. Starting with harakiri and ending with anime.

says the slav

russians slavs are basically white niggers

your entire race never achieved shit but widespread famine and genocide of christians at the behest of your kike overlords

you have no argument

Attached: 1559765457890.png (1218x1000, 405K)

Imperial Japanese Empire[THE FACTS]:

1)The Greater East Asia War, commonly referred to by its propaganda name 'The Pacific War' in the west, was waged as a defensive war to protect Japan from European aggression and to free Asia from white colonialism
2)There was no slaughter in Nanking. KMT soldiers started shooting civilians and burning crops as they fled from the Japanese army. After the Japanese liberated Nanking from KMT tyranny, the Chinese welcomed the Japanese and Japanese soldiers distributed sweets to children. The westerners and the KMT made up stories of atrocities in order to defame Japan. Today the citizens of Nanking are brainwashed by CCP propaganda.
3)Comfort women were well paid prostitutes. They earned 10 times the salary of an IJA officer, and when they had free time they went on shopping sprees in the nearby town. Korea is the kingdom of prostitution. Not only did Koreans serve as prostitutes for the Japanese, but they also made good money being prostitutes for the Americans. In 1965, 25% of Korea's GNP was attributed to prostitution. Even today Korean prostitutes can be found all over the world from Macao to California. Korean prostitutes have a tendency to pretend to be Japanese in order to lure more customers.
4)The Japan-China War(1937) began from Chinese aggression.
5)The Tokyo Trials were a sham. A needless farce to exert a victor's sense of justice. Japan never launched wars of aggression unlike the colonial powers France, Britain, America, and the Netherlands that overlooked the trials.
6)The Yasukuni Shrine is a holy sanctuary where the Japanese go to worship the patriots that died for their nation

Attached: 1548456699352.gif (400x560, 1.5M)

They didn't experiment on Jews specifically. That's about it.

Attached: 1566421315711.jpg (683x904, 230K)

[THE FACTS] cont

7)Korea asked to be a part of Japan. The annexation treaty between Japan and Korea was signed off by Korean officials. In Korea, Japan built schools, built hospitals, laid down railroad tracks, increased the literacy rate, doubled the life expectancy, doubled the population, built mass industry in the north, increased agricultural output in the south. Effectively Japan was responsible for the modernization of the Korean peninsula.
8)Human experimentation is propaganda produced by Russians. Russia tortured captured Japanese unit members to force out testimonies. When people are brutally tortured they will claim anything to make it stop. These captured Japanese unit members were simply a part of a survey group that checked for nothing more than contamination in groundwater. There is also a fictional novel made by a hack named Seiichi Morimura called The Devil's Gluttony. This novel claimed it was based off of testimony from interviewed Unit 731 members. Of course it's all fiction made up by a anti-Japanese communist and the testimonies cannot be verified. Books of fiction do not count as historical evidence.

Attached: 1546004534822.png (1912x2032, 848K)

The Japanese didn't fuck with Jews. So the Jews don't really care about them. Jews control the media. That is why you don't really hear about that stuff.

We are BLACK MONGOLIC BVLLS we invented hardbass bro, don't see how this justifies cockroach nip degeneracy.

based

Because chinks aren't human

"men behind the sun" worth watching if you're into.

Attached: 13921_1_large .jpg (564x800, 123K)

Unit 731 didn't experiment on humans, it was (official version) a "sawmill". Their subjects were "logs",

You’re a moron

Good argument. Totally proved that user wrong.

Attached: 1566451718658.gif (429x338, 1.8M)

I assumed OP meant “anybody” not “anybody here” since that’s what he said.

yeah its just a cohencidence that the christian stronghold of japan was called hiroshima. hirosolyma as its called in the bible is not similar at all.

Part of the reason they're lucky we nuked them. Had the Russians and Chinese invaded them they would have had revenge in the worst way.

I don’t have to just read his post he’s a idiot

Again, excellent argument. Insults is the leftist way.

Because Japanese women are really, really hot.

Attached: momo.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>After the Japanese liberated Nanking from KMT tyranny
Literally 1984 level propaganda

cuckstianity has no place in japan. The middle eastern desert religion has spread far enough.

Because the German atrocities were an entirely Eurocentric event, therefore it is talked about in Europe and other parts of the west. The Japanese atrocities were Asiacentric, they may not seem like a big deal here, but they're a huge deal to East Asians, there are many incidences of Chinese, Koreans and various Southeast Asians reacting negatively to things that the Japanese do, like when Shinzo Abe made an offering at Yasakuni Shrine. Most Koreans think Japan has not fully atoned for its crimes and most Japanese think Korea is being too whiny.

lmao this picture here is used by korean propagandists as proof of unit 731 experimentation
It's actually a photo of an autopsy of a Japanese woman killed by the chinese

Attached: Autopsy_of_a_Japanese_victim_killed_in_the_Jinan_Incident.jpg (700x525, 56K)

Nobody talks about it anymore because it’s all bullshit propaganda that’s obviously fake. East Asia would be ten times better off today if japan had succeeded in taking over.

They aren't white, and it's exaggerated. Just butthurt chinks.

Most posters on here don’t have grandfathers like me who fought in the pacific and know the history of the atrocities the evil j*ps

From China to Indonesia, they killed more than Hitler.

Attached: B6BDBD31-8BDB-4B2C-8E7A-4256F7DB754D.jpg (385x500, 82K)

>Nobody talks about it anymore because it’s all bullshit propaganda that’s obviously fake. East Asia would be ten times better off today if japan had succeeded in taking over.

I bet you would have cheered Pearl Harbor.

When I count in Chinese it's just humming:
high-fall-high-fall-low-fall-high-high-low-rise(10)high-fall-high-fall-low-fall-high-high-low-rise(20)high-fall-high-fall-low-fall-high-high-low-rise(30) etc

Damn right I cheer for every blow against globohomo ZOG tyranny, especially by based ethnostates like japan.

Not like the US were embargoing Japan and pretty much forced them into attacking the US. Which is actually what the US needed to legitimately get involved in WW2 even through it was supplying every side with war material while being neutral.

Attached: 1485312579907.jpg (1024x576, 190K)

Sick of the past and the future. No one seriously talks about balkanizing N America. It's the only thing that matters and is worth doing.

Based af.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Da8S2Q4cc-Q&t=67s

Your average Korean (north and south) dies at 25 years old during the Joseon Era, under incompetent royalty who were in charge.

In 1946, right after Japanese occupation, your average Korean now dies at 45, Nips build infrastructure, gave tech to Koreans, one of the only reasons why North Korea isn't 100% starving is because they still use Japan's agriculture methods 100 years ago.

Your president let it happen with prior knowledge.

>German atrocities
The Holohoax? Any thoughts on youtube.com/watch?v=763anDaYF1U as well as the pages that come up if you search online for "600,000 letters torah", including stuff like "whitespace 'letters'"?
>Most Koreans think Japan has not fully atoned for its crimes [...]
Japan paid AFAIK an extreme amount of money to South Korea as an apology/reparations, which helped South Korea develop economically. South Korea therefore cannot claim that Japan has not given a sincere apology - an extreme amount of money is not mere words. That said, it might make sense for both countries to do various ways of reconciliation, especially reconciliation that isn't exploitative of the other.
And I hope that South Korea either outlaws or greatly decreases circumcision in its country.

Attached: 1564304821176(3).png (758x604, 151K)

Everyone talks shit about Japan during WW2, but you don't hear nothing from the Taiwanese coz Nips had time to build shit for them during peace times, you think military commanders gonna let their own troops starve and give food to occupied zones?

I'd rather live in a Chinese Empire than a shitty paki pedo caliphate

1965 agreement, Nips were the first to offer extra for South Korean individuals, but the Korean government rejected it, saying the 800 million would also go to South Korean individuals who "suffered" under Japan's rule.

South Koreans continue to blame Japan for lack of reparations instead of looking to their own corrupt incompetent government, South Korean ranks 52nd in least corrupted, actually sad.

Indonesia also commits mass murders and massacres in papua new guinea and no one talks about that

Explain

J*p lovers

Japan tried to bite off more they could chew, give the chance for peace and choose war.

Attached: CD767345-5E29-421E-B50B-4270CE6BD120.jpg (500x484, 42K)

You're lucky you're allowed to walk down the street you dirty penal colony scum you should be transported at all times in a police van if you ever do come here again.

I hate Muslims but they have achieved a thousand times more than you worthless Micks. You're an embarrassment to the rest of Europe, that dunce kid we try to hide away in the corner. Even niggers make fun of you. A caliphate would have actually benefitted your shithole island. They mightve taught you how to fish, for starters.

Unit 731 was exposed....the Soviet Union pursued the case and prosecuted twelve top military leaders and scientists from Unit 731 and its affiliated biological-war prisons Unit 1644 in Nanjing, and Unit 100 in Changchun, in the Khabarovsk War Crime Trials.

>but your right this trial was very low key compared to Nuremburg.
Take note that Hirohito dint even have to step down after ww2
> perhaps the reason was that the Japs had already received a punishment, that being the atom bomb, so the allies went easy in war crime trials
> Another contributing factor is that emigre jews were instrumental in establishing war crime trials against Nazis, (((they))) didnt have the same kind of passion to prosecute the Japanese

>>Harakiri is degenerate

Yeah, the Japanese didn't need auxiliary/barrier troops at the back of their infantry lines to prevent their soldiers from running away, unlike the soviets. Its almost as if cowards, if they run away, survive to father more cowards. Harakiri ensures the coward is removed from the gene pool, yt to the slav this is degenerate. Rich

>I hate Muslims but they have achieved a thousand times more than [...]
Child rape isn't an achievement (and note that Rotherham was (and is?) just the tip of the iceberg), Abdullah.
Though you might be a Jew.

Attached: ddd2w1.png (523x598, 183K)

1. Dat waz da commijuz
2. Harakiri is obviously degenerate, don't even know who can think otherwise. Suicide is a greatest sin.

Based and seppukupilled

>crying about your enemy killing you

It's fucking war you brainlet. Might makes right.

Another irrelevant shithole wades in. It's like being attacked by a band of angry midgets. I don't even know anything about you to make a riposte. I guess I'll just call you Germany's Canada. Next!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unnecessary_Fuss
youtube.com/watch?v=EdnYpJ9b_NY

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_of_despair
no one talks about the monkeys

Attached: twomothers.jpg (680x453, 71K)

Lord Ahmed
Kek, the absolute state

Attached: 1566280283380.jpg (1000x750, 223K)

You won't even be able to post here in a couple of weeks m8, your govt has deemed Jow Forums unsuitable for penal colonist minds. So enjoy it while it lasts.

Attached: 1566716224118.png (670x514, 40K)

>we nuked them
>Croatian flag
?

Stay mad Mandeep

Indonesian Mass Killings and Papua Conflict. Not to mention a lot of other massacres and ethnic conflict.

They’re just like niggers.

Shit. Meant to say it to

>Unit 731
>investigated by the Soviet Union
>Soviet Union

Yeah, and Hitler killed himself.