Stay away from the amazon, brazilians. They are for everyone

Stay away from the amazon, brazilians. They are for everyone.

Attached: img800-macron--sar-un-vertice-ecoresponsabile-147276.jpg (800x464, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oZt3fVjojOQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artur_Avila
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Château_de_Montvillargenne
youtube.com/watch?v=yRV98Im5zRs
youtube.com/watch?v=BFMAKMQ66p0
globalfiredata.org/forecast.html
twitter.com/CarlaZambelli17/status/1165396014741774337
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The amazon is not even burning up to the average rate this year. It has more than 800 plant species who require fire to reproduce.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-23 20-26-09.png (53x38, 4K)

Perhaps Europe should replant all the trees they cut down?

Seems hypocritical here. It's not like Europe is the outback that has no rain.

they don't made for the 20% of our oxigen
fake news

DOI: 10.2307/2845050

>what is chaparral

As for the rest,there are satellite maps. The Brazilian government could easily prove the NGO goons were present in every case. They'll stay silent for the right payment.

bigot.

I'm just glad you weren't someone who really believed all these lies

Attached: kek.jpg (300x168, 10K)

>Macron joins with cancer like Merkel to flood Europe with niggers and other 3rd world trash while claiming anyone who complains is a xenophobic bigot
>Wants to tell Brazil how to run their country
European leadership deserves to be eradicated

Attached: 1542037288153.jpg (2400x1614, 274K)

Literally CIA plot.

oh look, whitey trying to tell others what to do again

You wish, fag. I'll burn it to the ground if I have to.

Attached: 321321.jpg (680x622, 65K)

it's 270% over the average ya fucking abo

Stay in Africa, that's an order

>they don't made for the 20% of our oxigen

Europe used to be one big forest equal to the Amazon.

Start replanting, you absolute disgusting animals.

What average? Even according to the leftist infested inpe the fires have been below average for the month since they started monitoring them

>french cuck
Stop taking numbers from your ass, faggot. It's nearly on average.

Kill french frogs. Fry them with sunflower oil!

We should invade French Guyana and send shrunken heads back to france

>Frenchie calling me an abbo.

I wish we could go back to sniping you fuckers from Yande

>source: trust me bro
all the leftist propaganda kikes are claiming its up 80% from last year, which in itself already shits on your percentage, despite 2018 being a slow year. The amount of forest burned this year is well within range of what is to be expected, everyone is reporting on it simply because bolsonaro is right leaning and muh left doesnt like that

ah ah ah look at this abo !

Stop to burn the forest macacos !
It's your home !

RARE

It's a conspiracy against Bolsomito! Share the news!

Attached: ZOG-plan-to-Amazon_4.webm (320x320, 2.43M)

You and your Macrocon: youtube.com/watch?v=oZt3fVjojOQ

Gib money or we burn the forest

Attached: huehuecoyolttext.png (800x458, 631K)

>it's your home
Exactly. Ours. We do whatever the fuck we want. Now fuck off.

What a bunch of fucks! I don't care for Europe anymore let them get replace by fucking islamist niggers and suffer from eternal religious wars again. Let them fucking burn!

Daily reminder Amazon narrative is to overthrow the non leftist government that is settling itself in Brazil and taking our country foward for the first time ever

BUT it's bad for your ECO system !
I'm glad we will help you.
We're coming to save you Joao.
You'll thanks us later, when you learn.
We believe in you. Take care.

B-BUT MUH LUNGS OF THE PLANET

Go back at sucking Motumbo dick Pierre he already finished inside your girlfriend now go clean him up.

>he thinks we care
Oh boy I wish I was that naïve. You can't even save your own damn people from being blacked and trucked, how on earth do you think you can deal against favelados, funks and trannies, you moron?

Attached: bolsonaro.png (498x279, 268K)

We will teach you peace my brothers.
Stop the hate, let's think about the planet.
I met a lot of Brazilians in Paris, and they are really tolerant and open people, I like them a lot, we do beach volley together and we speak a lot about gender theory and how in Brazil they are in advance in term of sexuality, gender theory and plastic surgery.
I will come to Rio one day and I will embrace you all my favellas monkeys (no hate).

>We will teach you peace my brothers.
yes let's teach them Peace like we taught it to the Libyans brother.

>We will teach you peace my brothers.
>coming from a French
Sweet, do we get lessons on "how to wave a white flag" for free now?

Attached: french army.png (173x379, 13K)

Attached: bait.jpg (500x500, 55K)

we are all ins the same boat made the the central bankers. always have in mind that we are all on the same side against the jewish bankers

If one day the beloved fatherland is surrounded by the enemy...
In peace or in war, defend the land against the menace...
Affront is cleansed with blood of heros, of brave people!

Attached: brasil-segunda-guerra.jpg (249x142, 6K)

The rainforest has been burning for 16+ years why is this a huge international issue only now?

Attached: 1560693596247.png (423x584, 575K)

Thy son does not flee from the fight!

Siberia was also burning OP.
Maybe Macron can tell Putin that Siberia doesn't belong to Russia (of course after mother Merkel approves it)

Attached: ECm51NDW4AAx9Z-.jpg (674x380, 36K)

Because its not a leftist government.

We will never forget

Attached: cruzeiro_do_macaco.jpg (400x523, 61K)

i his face looks like it was created specifically for a bullet

Bump for the redpill

right this moment a team of nuclear scientists are scheduling the work for Brazil's nukes. Non-proliferation going down, faggit.

If we don't accept forestfires into our rainforest, our endangered species population will not survive

There’s NOTHING more offensive than a Caledonia who thinks he can count.
A whole nation of fuckers who routinely fail preschool.

Try us white cucks, you will turn into SOPA before you know it

o-okay

Attached: 1554730873513.jpg (400x333, 25K)

The Amazon fire outrage is a manufactured outrage
Macron needed a G7 deflection from his failings
Macron is a clown
Fortunately an entire nation has been offended by this superficial manufactured “crisis”.

And bonus points for yet another climb down the credibility ladder rung for the elite media outlets.
>OMG, muh oxygen is going away-can’t breathe.

>Macron is a clown
This burger gets it.

>brazilian intelectuals

let's hope the test it in RJ

Macrocon

macro-con

Did he responded to Macron?

This Amazon freekout is total AstroTurf.

A/ there are fires there every year....and NASA has weighed in saying this year is literally very slightly LESS than the last 15 year average for fires.

B/ they make reference to the number of fires, but not the acreage burning

C/ this 20% of worlds oxygen blurb that everyone is printing is total bullshit. There was a scientist tweeting that you could destroy every plant on earth, and there would still be more than enough oxygen to last 1000 years.

D/ strange how this completely random burst of concern for the Amazon happens almost in tandem across media...just before G7 summit... while a hated right wing leader is in office in Brazil?

The whole thing reeks of mass media manipulation...

Based frogs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artur_Avila

>shared prize between Brazil and France
Most of his big results were made in France, Brazil just slowed him down. Ironic that France helped you in this and is trying to help you again.

You voted for him

Now Nasa is saying that this year burnings are the worst since 2010. Basically it said the same thing, but it changed the rhetorics.

>he thinks we are working against him

It's time for the Americas to give up their love affair with Europe. They just want our abundant natural resources on the cheap.

>a bunch of laughing chittering monkeys playing with guns
user. Drones could take out your entire nation at this point

>gib Amazoas and there will be an end to the horror.

stop hiding your flag, faggot. Brazil will have nuclear weapons on a 10-14 month timescale, and there is ZERO you can do about it.

G7 is just exploiting Brazil's amateurish foreign policies. This crisis ressonates with Germany's meat tax increase and the overall calls for reduction in meat consumption and substitution for bugs. Of course this takes time and US wants to sell their meat to Europe. With China-US tax wars, Brazil would become a main source of s o y to China, but the fires might get in the way. Brazil response to the crisis was really retarded. G7 just smelled blood and went for the kill. Logic doesn't matter in this scenario, it is all about perception.

Haven't the Europeans stolen enough from us?

Where is the gold from the colonization era?

moortugal gave all that gold for the anglo

>Where is the gold from the colonization era?

gold's here --> fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Château_de_Montvillargenne

apes with nukes doesn't sound like a very good idea

Dreaming is ok, monkey. Glad to see you had no answer to my rational argumentation. How could you? You are a favela transexual zica miicrocephaly-affected monkey. Nothing you or your country do will ever matter. So I suggest you kys, after shooting other HUEs, this can be your redemption arc user. Do it.

Btw, give a big thank you to France, for helping Avilla.

I agree. Kill every non white, then the lowest IQs, close the borders and replant a lot of the agricultural fields with trees.
Perfection.

Few people did actually.

show flag, faggot. let's see what you have for a leader.

youtube.com/watch?v=yRV98Im5zRs

What is this shirt ?

Brazilians in a nutshell: larping as white crusaders, meanwhile playing the victim card for being oppressed by evil European colonial lords

you are just envy you can't play both ways like we do mountain jew

Non-whites literally can't come up with any logical arguments that don't revolve around whites.

how you treat a feminist bitch 101

captions:

youtube.com/watch?v=BFMAKMQ66p0

I have no idea what is happening but if it's Brazil V France then I hope the Brazilians dunk on the French, lmao get fucked, dorks.

Attached: 1547325340797.jpg (380x523, 44K)

That’s how Democracy works sweety

Can he even point where is the Amazon on a map?

You all are talking by numbers of fires, how is natural and is good for the soil or how the forest will recover like never before, but forgetting that the forest hasn't grown in years because of illegal logging.

Attached: francisco-de-goyas-saturn-devouring-his-son.jpeg.jpg (620x312, 21K)

Attached: map.jpg (984x749, 206K)

Attached: B69CF5F6-34BB-42FA-A01C-FB51EA8E1199.jpg (829x1309, 148K)

Bolsotards are subhumans:

globalfiredata.org/forecast.html

It doesn't matter if it increased or not, it is burning and it can't recover easily.

The soil is shit and can be used only for cattle herding. The idea for protecting it from the brazilian retards was desertification prevention. The rest of the local "activities" are purely illegal cartel shit and the politicians don't care because there are allies of drug traffickers inside the government.

>In that same year, a leaked U.S. diplomatic cable revealed Argentine concerns related to Brazilian nuclear ambitions.

i'm praying they try regime change

Post one with audio faggot

so what happened with the epstein thing?
suddenly people put their attention to the amazon problem and forget about the pedo case.

I tried, but chan didn't authorize it.
On twitter there is the audio version.
twitter.com/CarlaZambelli17/status/1165396014741774337

You dont own nothing, goyim!

Attached: Jon-Leibowitz-Anti-American-Scumbag.jpg (640x822, 191K)

>Come back white man, Africa is starving

Fuck off, memeflaggot.

Carry on, Brazil-bros.

Attached: image.png (666x666, 83K)

It's all about threatening our right wing government about something they never cared when the communist idol was president

And you bought into this propaganda

They are "investigating" it, just like they "investigated" all the other things. All the powerful people have visited him at least once so they are all happy that it can be buried for good. All the powerful people in control of media also visited his services so you bet they are silent about it. Jews, saudis, democrats and even brits all working together and being used. Why do you think immigrants raping kids never bother any western leaders, its because they do it too.

>implying that Europe today is white and not a cosmopolitan cauldron
>implying that the white economic elite was not to blame for bringing millions of blacks to the Americas rather than colonizing with their own people, thus creating racial revanchism, and then offering benefits such as American colleges that reward athletes rather than academics (US universities in a nutshell) and affirmative action
>implying that Catholicism was not adopted by the Roman Empire to sabotage Christians and use religious institutions as maintaining a soft power over the population

Fuck Euro cucks, always spoiling world prosperity.

>What do you mean it gets smaller every time. We've been doing it for years!

Why are Brazilians so dumb?

satanic trips of truth