What are Jow Forums's thoughts on antinatalism and voluntary human extinction?

What are Jow Forums's thoughts on antinatalism and voluntary human extinction?

Attached: 0_mZ97Rnjxrj_JXnet.png (791x395, 109K)

We should push antinatalism to jews, niggers and sandniggers.

faggotry

I'm yet to see a compelling argument that non existence is better than existence, beyond "muh suffering" and "muh old age".

The people who push this kind of nonsense are the types who are incapable of taking the bad with the good. If something isn't smooth sailing the entire way through, it's too much for them. They are weak, basically. And you should never follow the ideas of weak people.

If anti-natalists thing so poorly of humanity, why don't they just commit suicide?

>thing so poorly of humanity,
Most of them don't actually think poorly of humanity, or at least they don't say they do. It's the opposite really. Their argument is that when you weigh up the positives and negatives of the human life experience, it's better to have not lived at all, because all the horrible things that will inevitably happen to you throughout your life, especially as you enter old age, outweigh any positives.
Schopenhauer had similar opinions about humanity and life, I'm not sure if he ever went so far as to say that humanity should become extinct though.

Attached: Arthur-Schopenhauer (1).jpg (674x506, 79K)

That's not because some fags have a shitty life that life itself isn't worth it.

Attached: 22900-static.png (136x102, 22K)

the idea is to cause less suffering. Killing myself would cause suffering to my family and friends while leaving me unable to spread the ideology of antinatalism.

Antinatalism is a necessity. The less we are on earth the better we can live. It means less people to feed, less energy needs, less environmental impact, thus more possibilities to plan at long term.

Vhemt on the other end is stupid. It's our duty as an intelligent specie to spread our eukaryotic terrestrial life in space, to preserve it from extinction.

To do this we must reduce global human population to 4 billions within the next century.

Let's suppose living is worse than not living at all. Let's suppose all the nice people selflessly decide to stop having children. Did they solve anything or did they make things worse?

This
And this

Yes. And why don't you start know ?? Kill 5 billion people and then kill yourself for the sake of humanity.
Don't worry, I will remember your sacrifice francophone fellow.

Attached: 28004-static.png (136x99, 49K)

Antinatalism is good thing.
Fuck humans especially insects breeding droids like gooks, poos and niggers

Attached: 3DDDEB33-654F-4BA1-A758-955C2818A43A.jpg (350x250, 23K)

I think there are too many people having children that shouldn’t have children. Put a limit on it like China. There would be exceptions for rich people.

>Yes white freinds stop having kids.

Attached: 79ys1rxgczn01.png (349x491, 124K)

I'll pay more attention when they tell this to people that aren't white.

Not having children will also cause suffering to your family as they see their heritage die with you.
By procreating you allow for the opportunity that suffering in the future can be reduced whilst happiness is increased.

Antinatalism is a death cult.

cringe 15 year old horseshit

>let’s breed like a fucking nigger without brain

Because white populations are just soaring?

Attached: 1387487682331.png (400x381, 108K)

>Ensuring the survival of your genes by having at least three kids is breeding like a nigger

I said before the end of the century, not right now. The biggest problem is the African demographic bubble, and the stabilization of Asian population at problematic limits. We must push for regulations of childbirth at a global level.

All of history's great men who had loads of children were niggers?

I think you should lead by example and stsrt with yourself

Well I mean, non existence doesn't have any jews or blacks. So there's that.

Your incel genes are worthless as average nigger genes, stop with your breeding bullshit

Attached: 3B9949C6-D82A-44CA-906D-F2D13BDB2BA6.jpg (392x485, 28K)

>The less we are on earth the better we can live. It means less people to feed, less energy needs, less environmental impact, thus more possibilities to plan at long term.
Wrong, bigger populations specialize more, bringing economic efficiency and technology advances which outweight the "lack" of resources. Malthusianism is a old meme.

Antinatalists do make some solid philosophilcal points, but they should just off themselves if they find life unacceptable .
Why encouarge orhters to join?
Mayhap there are some hidden (((reasons))) behind this?

What's the point at rushing human extinction. It's inescapable.

Nothing that hasn't been said elsewhere.

Attached: aLgpAV5_700b.jpg (600x600, 45K)

you're 15 years old.

Nice ad hominem you fucking potato nigger

I think it is great. Everyone except my bloodline should practice it.

Self-hating leftoid retards, there's really not much to say on the topic, if you follow this ideology off yourself already and rid us of the burden of your existence.

Attached: 1560904231686.png (388x389, 66K)

>less people to feed
fewer
>less energy needs
fewer

malthusianism was never disproved, we just live in fat imperialist societies while most live in abject poverty. At the same time, those in extreme poverty are kept alive by our charities. This is unsustainable and it's also immoral.

>willingly ending the bloodline of your ancestors

Attached: 1555957108967.png (230x219, 7K)

It's the ultimate troll move when you really think about it.

Stop posting on pol zeke

It's not really a troll move if you think about it carefully.
If you look deep enough, "the blood of your ancestors" runs in all people and in bananas too (around 80% shared DNA), so for life and humanity it's cosmically irrelevant whether you breed or not.

>endless cycle of suffering

can't relate, to be honest I think this ideology is largely based on projection of intellectualized depression
the other type simply realized that no one would really like to have a baby with them and use antinatalism as an edgy cope

>What are Jow Forums's thoughts on antinatalism and voluntary human extinction?
Anyone who actually believed this would just kill themselves and not care about what happens after that because it's not their problem anymore.

The complete lack of moral or intellectual honesty, coupled with the fact that it is EXCLUSIVELY aimed at white people, makes this bullshit more Jewish than blood libel matzo at passover.

Jews and their shabbos goyim deliberately overpopulate the planet by selling the industry of the west to bugmen and diverting trillions in food and medical care into the bellies and wombs of niggers, and then once we reach unsustainable population levels, suddenly the moral and obvious solution is for white people to kill themselves off for the good of everyone else. They pretend it's a kool-aid for everyone, sure. But they only ever shake the cup under white people's noses.

Here's a better idea. The Holocaust did not happen, but it should have and it will. Gas the kikes, race war now. Cut off the third world and embargo the second. Let them eat each other if they need food so badly. It is not a behavior that is foreign to any of them.

You're a cringe debate club 15 year old. Did you think I thought I was making an argument? Retard.

Pussy ass ideology that sees suffering as a bad thing. Suffering is the only thing capable of making someone strong. Without it we are weak.

>cosmically irrelevant
>Whatever he does must be "cosmically relevant" to be pursued
The grandiosity, holy shit. Not a rationalization at ll...

retard

Because they have a non-violent approach.
Like radical vegans don't want to kill carnivore species they want to sterilize them so all species that remain are vegetarian.

If they don't push their ideology bringing new members to their lines I'd say it's just natural selection sorting itself out (in the case of the anti-natalists, not the vegans).

Yea but it's the 20% of DNA that's different that's actually important. That's the secret.

This / thread

>those in extreme poverty are kept in poverty by our charities
Fify. Nobody can compete with free food and free stuff, that's the reason why permanently 'aided' countries aren't productive. It also reinforces malthusianism thought because their population growth isn't a natural consecuence of economy (perfectly sustainable) but an artificially created one.

>he can’t debate and low IQ

ok. I understand

A bit too jewish for my taste

Why don’t we just nuke Africa?

Because they don't actually care about what they pretend to give a shit about. It's just a behavioural sink caused by out of control status, virtue, fitness, etc signalling. It's basically another manifestation of le peak 2329IQ enlightened centrist rationalist meme, caused by people making decisions on the basis of what they think will get them perceived by others as intelligent rather than what they actually think is intelligent.

Based burger

Fucking korean get out of here we should have raped you all out of existence when we had the chance

Its completely based, only brainlets are against it

As a Japanese you must know nukes aren't the best way to do right ?

Even the average incel has a higher IQ than the average nigger. Have fun trying to convince niggers not to think about anything other than base pleasures for longer than 2 minutes. Enjoy your net loss to humanity and ensuring more suffering by letting literal retard-tier IQ humans inherit the planet.

Problem is, low IQ people will never buy it. Only depressed high IQs are anti-natal.

Thus it is dysgenic and will never reach it's goals either.

The true blackpill is that Humanity is a genetically engineered abomination created by the Archons or Pseudo-Creators. Only when our souls are freed from these tortured bodies can we know true happiness in the Resurrection.

Attached: l061b_en.png (1239x1754, 188K)

Then we force it on those low iq brainlets

Niggers and incels are both subhuman groups
Niggers - mentally (like 90% of them), but good physically (mostly)
Incels - physically and mentally

Attached: 38158EF7-5AE8-43F1-A12E-72B143994EE2.jpg (458x298, 46K)

Low IQ people probably experience less suffering, at least on an intellectual and emotional level, since they are less sensitive and thoughtful than higher IQs. They are literally more dull.

Incels are determined by modern female sexual preferences. Modern women think 80% of men are undesirable. Do you really think we should be building civilization around what women want? Isn't that why things are so bad now in the first place?

People must consider the interests of both men and women and future children. Weak, stupid and ugly should not breed.

FPBP

>Antinatalism thread becomes an IQ circlejerk
everytime

Bump

>What are Jow Forums's thoughts on antinatalism and voluntary human extinction?
Just like mgtow and other anti family anti-kids is complete bullshit.