How come lefties have more sex then the rest of us, i dont get it

How come lefties have more sex then the rest of us, i dont get it

Attached: giphy (1).gif (320x240, 3.73M)

Says who? Does gay sex count? If so, who cares?

they are more feminine looking and birth control causes women to turn more into lesbians so feminine men are more attract to then, and they're willing to have sex with them.

Having more casual sex is not an index of life quality...

Recreational sex is one of the jew's most powerful weapons. Retaining your semen gives you powers, user.

>source: my ass

Based. Ireland is good in my book.

They don't.

It's all a fabricated lie.

Tell that to the bastards shooting up wallmart

Because leftists rape children, we don't

Gay sex or fucking a permanent bleeding hole that's actually a dick doesn't count.

What does that even mean?

Homosexual men are quite promiscuous.

how come right wingers have such a higher birth rate?
Unlike your claim, this one is actually true

because democrats are rapists

>bastards
You mean glowbastards right glowbastard?

I thought it was wrong to treat women as objects according to the left. Since you are, this makes them right not left. So now the right has gets laid more than the left.

Other way around. People who have casual sex become leftists. Bread and circuses creates a passive, easily ruled population.

Gay sex does not count.

completely false. as traditionalists, many anons here are in long-term relationships or married. of course, progressives try to brand the incel epidemic as strictly a right-wing issue, but one glance at reddit proves that to be false.

Attached: 1564641676863.jpg (720x469, 71K)

>glow
i remember when i first found out about Jow Forums as well

We're better at fucking and we usually have much bigger dicks than you than you losers

Fucking hollowed ballsacs dont count?

Lol. Left wing women are total sluts.

College. It is an indoctrination camp. Everyone these days goes to college. Commie "professors" brain wash women into thinking what is right and what is wrong.

>Professor: Conservatism and the white man are keeping you down
> Professor is saying it, so it must be true

>White woman: fuck white man, I'm gonna be free and get fucked by 100 men of all colors.

Media continues this propaganda through TV and music and so on and so forth.

Yeah when was that again? Like 2 weeks ago right?

Good thing you picked up on that lingo fast!

This, from an Italian! Jesus Christ some of you wet hole worshiping incels need to your shit pushed in

cuz they rape more

Watching your girlfriend have sex with somebody else doesn't count

Attached: db1d3f643db09fd0c8874e22aeb953f578127a1b6ddb1b4328090d46e293007d_1[1].jpg (1080x1251, 110K)

The guy that shot up walmart was a lefty ecoterrorist you fucking dense faggot

Cringe..

which one of them :D

Yikes

Thats true cringe

Attached: C919369F-92E7-4175-B31E-E4CA774CD33C.jpg (800x450, 42K)

wew lad you pulling out the maymays, you must be panting around the room now

casual sex is an indicator of low intellect, hence most leftist have casual sex. But this also applies to many right wingers and people in general.
Other than that i agree with you.
Bread and circus has worked during the roman empire and its still up to date.

They stick their dick in trash

Spend your whole life around pussy and you wind up becoming one

Attached: cary-grant-TGJ.00.jpg (420x420, 32K)

Slide thread. Check out Triggered Trannies instead
We Capture The Flag!
Triggered Trannies edition!
Caught a couple Triggered Trannies. It is a sight to see.

Attached: 1566196732913.jpg (426x282, 108K)

>which one of them :D
Oh multiple walmarts have been shot up? Wow gimme some sauce, like....pretty sure the whole country wants to know.

i don't know how brainwashed some of you retarded fuckers have to be to even believe that leftists have (more) sex just because they say "have sex" and call you "incel." any decent person would know -- from the start -- that it is a tactic they use where they project their own shortcomings and even crimes onto their enemies. russia does it and so does the DNC -- oh, leftist libs are directly tied to the DNC. who would have thought, right? it's the reason why it's leftists who turn out to be creepy stalkers, rapists, racists, pedophiles, etc

If you become a trap you'll be surprised how much sex you get.

because feminism is an acceptance of the will and the body, which are otherwise being denied by the state. nothing hypocritical about feminist lefties desiring sex because its a normal desire, denying sex because some would rather deny their body/will says more about those who would say such a pleasure must be denied or are angry and responding to denial. its also part of the reason sex workers are not legally recognized, the state wants to deny sex workers any pleasure.

Lmao is this bait or are you really that retarded?

AHEM
FUCK UN NIGGERS
FUCK MEME FLAGS

Attached: Screenshot_272.png (731x642, 379K)