This is so fucking strange, like videogame or movie

>Miocic vs Cormier 2
>Miocic KO Cormier
>2 days later
>Micocic’s dad recovered from cancer
>week later
>Cormier’s dad died from cancer

WTF?

Attached: A390DC32-11A7-43B1-86D3-1FE195650ADA.jpg (1200x800, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rUt_2PFBAz0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinsurah
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes. we do. everything is pro wrestling. unironically.

yeah

ProWrestling on geopolitical and civi scale

to make the fighters even more compelled to win, they promised 1xCureForCancer to the victor.

These fake photo-ops and kayfabe are so fucking gay.
I'd love the UFC without all of this bullshit.

Ok

Based AF

Whites are taking back what is theres.

Slavs are not white. Stay away from us.

It used to be like that, back in the 2000s
I stopped watching UFC conferences entirely and just watch the fights with no care about the fighters other than their skill

So youre saying the matrix wants niggers to die?

Attached: 1566059966190.jpg (768x895, 87K)

i thought Cormier's dad was killed by someone

Afaik that used to be their big appeal when the UFC was established. To not do all of the nonesense that boxing does.
But they invented their own set of cringy traditions that are just as bad if not worse. I really don't know who actually wants them.

by the matrix

Lol

>so fucking gay
I wish they would ban BJJ and wrestling. It would be far more entertaining if you didn't have to watch two guys mount eachother until someone gets an arm bar.

It is because it is sadly based here in the US where the average sports fan is a bud drinking braindead tard who likes WWE 'drama' so fighters have to become entertainers to sell the fight. There were some bad blood things in the early UFC, Ortiz and Shamrock comes to mind...but those dudes legit hated each other. The problem is really that UFC become marketable to wide audience and the esoteric nature of martial arts and combat becomes lost. Double edged sword really, you make a sport huge and you have lots of money involved it is good for the fighters and camps...but you also now have to appeal the uneducated public who would never understand the intricate nature of something like jujitsu and instead root for a fighter based on the drama surround him instead of his actual skill base.

Case and point

Rizin>UFC

Attached: filipović i miočić.jpg (1080x640, 117K)

It's all so stupid.
Why can't two competent fighters who don't even know each other just have friendly matches for some money? I'm not even a big martial arts nerd but it just feels right.

>guys mount eachother
Its like a pleasure watch for the rich homosexuals who fund this shit.

nah I understand BJJ just fine and the skill it requires sometimes it can be interesting to watch when two high guys are doing it but striking is far more entertaining to watch. I don't care how technical it is, it's fucking boring after a while and a lot of fighters depend on it cause they have a weak chin and weak punches like royce gracie.

Nope

It does not sell to the average US 'fan'
Actual martial arts are a niche thing that only very small groups of people will understand. Unfortunately you cannot run a billion dollar business on these small groups of people. The UFC is a victim of its own success in many regards which is why I think the UFC is past its prime, just look at old ridiculous rules that are still in place.
The average 'fan' WANTS that fake drama, they want people to throw shit at each other and call each other motherfuckers at the press conferences because that is what they are used to from things like WWE
Wow as it would turn out there is a sport already like that called 'kickboxing', perhaps you have heard of it. Why would you watch MIXED martial arts when you only want to see one aspect of it.

oh fuck off you condescending faggot. It's still mixed martial arts w/o BJJ and wrestling. I watch all sorts of fighting, muay thai is far more brutal and entertaining to watch but it's not as popular. I've seen roughly half of all UFC and pride fights to date the best fights were almost always lacking lock holds and ground game. Even Rogan who knows far more about MMA than both of us always refers to his favorite matches being striking matches not BJJ victories.

yea yea lad

Attached: 650g_PCA_2na1-n5_9o7b22913100q_DNA_5-s_genetid8m_xcn2ca43.png (481x515, 14K)

Muay thai is kickboxing you stupid fuck
Why would you want to change the UFC when you have the other sports, you pretentious fuckwit
The UFC started as a NHB tournament and developed into a sport that encompasses ALL aspects of fighting, the UFC and 'mma' as a whole is the sport of FIGHTING itself and not a singular aspect of fighting like kickboxing, boxing, wresting, or jujitsu.
So I ask again, why in gods name would you watch a sport in which encompasses all aspects of fighting when you only want to watch one aspect...it is stupid. It would be like watching a muay thai fight and thinking it ridiculous that no one shoots doubles.
Just watch K1, Glory, or literally any muay thai. The striking as an art is far more entertaining in those limited rule sets anyway because they don't have to worry about anything but striking.

Slavs are white when you want to be part of humanity and civilisation you dog,
Blacks - "DC isn't even black" , Slavs - "Stipe isn't even white"

Even the way Stipe drinks water in excess before the fight is because he is white, and DC doesn't because blacks carry and hold more water.

>Muay thai is kickboxing
>stupid fuck
different rules, different styles
>pretentious fuckwit
so much psychological projection, you must be fun to hang out with. Let me ask, how many times have you got your ass beat for being a condescending cunt to everyone?

Attached: kazushi sakuraba vs royce gracie 2000 - The Gracie Hunter.webm (960x720, 1.72M)

lol shut up you idiot
You are the dumbass that tried to make an argument of 'hurrrr jujitsu boring I liek see man get hit in face!'
Just stop pretending like you understand anything about martial arts, I love how you boasted about how much MMA you have watched.
You sound as retarded as a guy asking why they don't tackle players in basketball

No we are not white. Fuck off.

You're describing Muay Thai. If you can't wrestle (probably the most useful aspect of MMA) or use submissions it's even more of an artificial fight. The point of MMA is that you can use any martial art to win, not what's entertaining to casuals.

youtube.com/watch?v=rUt_2PFBAz0

you replied to someone by linking my post saying 'case and point' as if I fall under the "average sports fan is a bud drinking braindead tard who likes WWE 'drama'" So basically without knowing anything about my knowledge of MMA you lump me in with retarded WWE fans. I wasn't boasting I posted that so you were aware that I actually do know a lot about MMA, I've watched tons of it. Then you proceed to be condescending, because I said I find BJJ and wrestling to be boring and far less entertaining than striking and stand up game. Plenty of people like ground game and I can understand why, but a lot of people find it boring to watch even though they understand the intricacies of what is going on. So fuck off and have a nice day!

>oh shit bro
>is his head a persian rug or is the MDMA kicking in?
>woah look serious joe, look serious
>gotta get jamie to pull that shit up later

Attached: rogan.png (187x521, 147K)

>entertaining to casuals
wow, this is what's so annoying about talking to MMA fans, everyone that disagrees is just a casual fan that knows nothing. get fucked

Because you are being a casual dude

it was their initiation fight. Winner gets into the club but are required a blood sacrifice.

Don't watch mmanlet watch Boxing

Attached: KovaKOYarde.webm (640x360, 2.62M)

Speak for yourself.

Attached: IMG_2055.jpg (250x337, 6K)

I didn't say you were a casual, but you're spouting casual retoric. It's the same as soccer fans that get pissy at 0-0 draws; they just want to see goals and disregard build up play/defense. They're not true fans of the sport, just particular aspects. Purists of any discipline will disregard the opinions of what they consider casuals, it's not just limited to MMA fans.

rhetoric*
>dropped by a jab with 10-ounce gloves
Nice heartlet sport you've got there.

>heartlet
I kekd

>dropped by a jab
But that's why I posted it

Attached: sliccgyppo.webm (640x360, 2.85M)

Attached: 1566021572785.png (784x455, 354K)

We live in an society

Based serbs

Lol

Punched him so hard he transferred the cancer.

Sports is the modern circus.

can cro cop still kick

This

Attached: tfw Usyk.jpg (1235x732, 121K)

Fury is an artist and a true gent

>No we are not white. Fuck off.

Churka detected.

>UFC
>Boxing
>Stipe
>Manlet
what

Who is white and who is nigger? i don't know those faggots.

Both nonwhite

Attached: sheeit.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Attached: elleboog.webm (326x180, 772K)

Not if I have to watch a past his prime Cro Cop fight.

LOL Sakuraba

Fury is gypsy trash

Left leg hospital, right leg cemetery.

LOL Leben is trash

>you have to strap giant pillows on your hands and jump around using only your hands for 12 rounds
That's not even fighting. Thats dancing with punches.
Bare knuckle boxing or gtfo cuck.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (1000x576, 523K)

Both are very respectable fighters, I regret missing this awesome heavyweight fight.

Both dudes are good people and awesome fighters, which makes for some of the best fights.

lmao nope, Rizin isn't even fun to watch.

Whenever I see United Kingdom/British flag
I will say this

Hello British Man
HELLO BRITISH MAN

HELLO SAHEB (BRITISH/EUROPEAN)
Hello ingrej saheb

ingrej/ইংরেজ in bengal means English and its word origin from Portuguese

HELLO BRITISH MAN
ONE GOOD THING ONLY IN BRITISH INDIA THAT MOST 90% BRITISH ERA CANAL, BRIDGES, RAILWAY BRIDGES, DAMS, RAILWAY ARE GOOD QUALITY AND THEY STILL LAST LONG

Oh wait Ancient and Middle age India made great water drainage and underground you stupid idiot
Saheb means respect, European especially english, indian boss
I won't respect you saheb

I don't hate all Britishers

Also oh wait

In 2018 Indian railway made another great bridge in this year by using european standard

It will last up to 121 years lel

if you come to calcutta/kolkata to visit my house or to find me you will be beaten or vanished

Btw I don't hate all britishers including white.

Saheb

I love British era building red colour in Kolkata OH WAIT JAIPUR also has pink red building

You saheb

Hello Dutch man
Dutch saheb
Your country ruled some part of India and Bengal then defeated by British and French also Indians
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinsurah
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_India

Your country ruled barangar (outskirt of calcutta) too and then give to british
Saheb means indian boss, European and powerful person

There are Dutch era building in barangar

If you come to Calcutta/Kolkata to find me or visit my house you will be beaten

I am not blaming you for your ancestor actions

Dutch Saheb

OFF TOPIC