LEVEL 10 HAPPENING IN ANTARCTICA

A GIGANTIC ALIEN FACE has been spotted on Google maps in Antarctica.

youtu.be/BVjH1onTFO4

ThirdPhaseofMoon has an excellent reputation in the UFO/anomaly research community --- this is no joke. Other people have spotted it as well.

However this finding is at least 5 days old --- YouTube neglected to notify me or even put it in my stream until now. Which is a common tactic of theirs to bury stories.

>How is this Jow Forums related?
Because this may explain why countless elites and politicians have been making frequent and mysterious trips to Antarctica!

It's begun boys. There's ruins down there and there's no denying it. We need to absolutely get in our politician's faces about this until we get some damn answers.

This is not the first massive anomaly discovered on Google maps either. Giant disk-like features have been seen half-burried under the ice as well.

I don't know what else to say.

DISCUSS.

Attached: Screenshot_20190825-054255.png (1280x720, 686K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U6MlaIe1ljs
google.com/mars/
youtube.com/watch?v=VgUjecJtcOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sounds like a mouthbreather to me.

They have some speech impediments but they do good work. No reason to discredit them.

Looks like bullshit but I believe it anyway

Jesus toast just flew over my house

Attached: 14B7D41E-5CC4-43E4-948E-F89353C371A7.jpg (360x235, 15K)

SAVE ME SUPERIOR SPECIES

FROM THIS SUB-"SPECIES"

HUMANS THE WORST OF THE KIND

GREEDY CUNNING SELFISH WEAK PATHETIC TRAITORS JUDAS HUMANS

SIGN ME IN AYYYY'S

Can anyone check Google maps themselves? Like I said this isn't the only channel to report on it. I'm using a phone so it's a bit of a pain in the ass to look myself. Maybe one of the videos has coordinates?

No ones cares nothingburger, go have sex

>ThirdPhaseofMoon has an excellent reputation in the UFO/anomaly research community

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Name literally anyone with a better reputation.

My dogs asshole

So ice giants are real?

Anyone who doesn't post fake shit all the time.

Maps checks out

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-25 Google Maps.png (1599x754, 1.69M)

Thought so. No surprise pretentious posers can talk all sorts of shit but have nothing of substance to offer one way or the other.

B A S E D

BTFO

AYY

yeah you really crushed me, lol.

Beat it ankle-biter.

It's just because humans have this thing where they see faces in everything.
it's just a natural structure move along and lets go back to talking about jews and trump
okay Jow Forums friends

also zz in ID
getting sleepy zz

I'm so tired of this deflective bullshit. So tired... So... *Yawn*... Sleepy...

>ThirdPhaseofMoon has an excellent reputation in the UFO/anomaly research community -
For those who dont know, the opposite is true

It's not a face you paranoid fucks, you can see that it's just a bunch of mountains causally forming what our brain interprets as facial features

Looks like a fucking snow drift.

It's clearly a weather balloon. Idiots.

Assuming ancient Ayylmaos, the world would have looked very different where they built it, but from here it doesn't look like it's anywhere of significance.
Like wouldn't you build it on a coastline facing out to sea or something?

Why on the ground facing up to the sky?
Humans never build big statues this way, we always have them parallel to the earth.

Attached: 1545604027524.jpg (1024x713, 434K)

Ice sage of the South.

and with strange aeons even death may die

Isnt that where Epstein plane land on July 23rd?

What is the Nazca Lines?

>Google maps
Sounds so truthful

remember to drink your flouride and estrogen before bed

youtube.com/watch?v=U6MlaIe1ljs

Attached: 67059574-))-pink-wojak-clipart-1869318-pinclipart-49262106.png (497x665, 322K)

I wish they drew a benis

Those digits though. Confirmed happening

Name someone who does. I've only ever heard good things about them until glowing faggots came out of the woodworks in this thread.

Just your classic pareidolia. Nothing to see here citizen, move along.

>
>>ThirdPhaseofMoon has an excellent reputation in the UFO/anomaly research community -
>For those who dont know, the opposite is true
What are you shills talking about? Besides Tyler from SS10 TPOM has one of the best channels and reputation.

They give you their opinions and that's all accompanying footage sent in.

He says in the video
>could this just be paranolia, could this just be a natural formation?

shills are the worst

It was probably a statue that fell over, hence why it's kind of slanted diagonally.

Then again it could be some kind of interface with the face of Mars, which I've come more and more to believe is not just pareidolia. Corrosion can explain a lot of things.

Also yeah Antarctica would have been a much different place before the last pole shift.

Nope, politicians have been visiting the place frequently since ~2016, so it's Jow Forums related.

Anyone who gets this thread deleted is not a true brother.

>The elites of the world have been trying to suppress this information. Here's a YouTube (tm) link about it and here it is on Google Maps (tm).

ohhhh dude what if like we cant see the fuckin aliens cause like the aliens are like inside the fuckin planet or something crazy dude whoa shit dude

Attached: blazeitfaggetyololmao.png (317x529, 327K)

>NOOO BRADUUU PITUUUU

Kek

It's well known that Google blurs out almost every anomaly we find. And if there's nothing going on then why do elites and high-profiles keep visiting without giving any good reason to the public.

Like they're all going just to look at snow? Or to just say they've been there? Come the fuck on. Try harder.

Unfortunately, the face on mars was proven to be bs and that was a trick of the light, you see that mountain rendered in full light and it's nothing.

Real ayys would have made an actual face.

on stargate sg1 certain high up in government senators and congress people would be able to visit the facilities and go to other worlds because they had the power to shutdown the programs and make life hell for them

why would politicians on intel committees and dark budget committees for 4-50 years not know some shit that keeps them magically elected no matter what?

You're right. The most likely explanation is that alien proof exists in Antarctica and despite the efforts of world powers, it's been discovered on Google Maps by a team of borderline schizophrenics. Definitely not some Maps employee fucking with you.

There's definitely something going on in Antartica but it's got nothing to do with this, this one's just a coincidence.

OK which one of you anons posted this hilarious comment?

Attached: sheeeeeit.jpg (497x101, 11K)

It’s The Thing!

>There's definitely something going on in Antartica

Yep

Who knows what it is, though. Just speculation.

Proven seems to be a stretch. How does one prove that? And who is saying that and do they have a reputation for denying anything non-mundane? Because tons of CIA FOIA releases debunk mundanity imo.

fuck off to /x/ you faggot

>pol was right about epstein, prince andrew and the elite club of pedophiles and black mail scandals
>CEO of overstock confirms all of it life on air two days ago
>trump admits MIC is lethal and wont let him pull out our troops live during 1-on-1 interview with Fox
>microbial bacteria found on mars and bacterial mutations have found their way to earch and we have ugly alien plants growing in arizona and nevada that NASA has been observing for 7 years
we might be autistic but we are never wrong

You sound demoralized as fuck you retard. Like people who looked the other way on Kennedy's death because they don't want to be called schizophrenic conspiracy theorists.

I don't know what you consider reputable, but you can type something into google as you like.

Mars is a planet and it spins, because its spins you can take a photo of the "face" when it's mostly facing towards the sun, from there you will see it's not a face but a trick of the light as the earlier photo was taken on an angle.

THE MUMMY!

That's a chinamen not an alien

Woah, I forgot about that. It did go to Antarctica, didn't it? Anyone remember the coordinates?

I seriously need to watch that series. Predictive programming and hiding in plain sight are NO JOKE.

SPACECOM is set to be launched on August 29th and will be lead by General Jay Raymond.

A sizable force of 642 personnel will be immediately transferred from US Strategic Command to form the nucleus of the new force, with 87 units in total expected to transfer to the new formation.

General Raymond.... fictional general Hammond from the TV show Stargate SG:1.

Its swamp gas

how many of you guys in this thread have been anally probed?
I'm guessing most of you didn't put up much of a fight.

Confirmed as well. Weird.

My mistake.

link on plants please

>alien
This is just a verry big chink

Unicron!

They did. The spider. It’s got a weird spider wang on it’s leg. Apparently there’s a spider like that.

Attached: 155248739648494.jpg (600x315, 21K)

>original black man
>white as snow

nah man, it's a drone

I'll have to look into that one more, I'm just totally numb to "DEBUNKED" claims. So many official claims are clearly lampshades and it's incredibly insulting. But you may be right about the Face of Mars, I don't know.

I do know that I've had paranormal and UFO experiences, everyone in my family has, and many of my friends have. The official NASA narratives make me mad as fuck. They most likely aren't lying about EVERYTHING, but they're clearly lying and covering up a LOT.
>ISS feed cuts as object enters fray
That kind of shit.

Plus I'm no noobie to the conspiracy scene, I could dig up plenty of good examples of lies/coverups, but anyone who cares already knows.

He nuttin

>>CEO of overstock confirms all of it life on air two days ago
I'm sorry I missed this, quick rundown or link, pretty pretty please?

No it wasn’t. The actual photo still looks like a face. The one that got used by news organizations was skewed, flattened, and had the contrast fucked with.

>niggers try to find their missing father wherever they look

We need rusty Shackleford to come through with some drone footage of the face

Chinese burial mask

Antarctica used to be elsewhere, then a polar shift happened and it changed location.
So yeah the previous civilization would have buildings under the snow that is now coming up as the next polar shift is getting ready

>an excellent reputation
>in the UFO/anomaly research community

Attached: laughing whores.png (1001x807, 1.22M)

Chinks are aliens confirmed!

Isnt this the spot all of the elites private jets keep flying too, right where the old nazi place use to be?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-25_06-45-33.png (511x779, 546K)

its absolutley possible that anient people have lived in antarctia

I don't think that it's really not an ice massive. But other ancient buildings at the south pole are most likely actual ancient building. It looks like the Earth colonization has started from the poles and later moved to the continents as the water level has lowered.

That is fair, I too find it annoying when some bugman in New York larping as a journalist says "this was *debunked*, guys" as if it's the NPC cheat code to stop thinking about something. Like with Epstein.

But this stuff requires better proof. I think the idea of ancient civilizations is cool and all but we need more proof. Antarctica is fucking gigantic, there has to be fucking something there but if it is ancient, the continent itself would have been radically different to now which is what a lot of people forget to account for.

google.com/mars/

What coordinates do I put in.

How big is that thing?

>Antarctica used to be elsewhere, then a polar shift happened and it changed location.
This, Anons need to keep this in mind.
>Check out the declassified Adam & Eve Story from the CIA vault
It talks about this at length

cant even respond to this comment because you dont understand landshift. antartica is its own continent its the biggest continet. it did not break away from civilization and nobody ever lived there.

big as your mommas ass

Holy shit! With the millions of square miles of terrain around the globe, there lies a combination of hills that looks like a face! No way!

Next you'll tell me the clouds do the same thing.

im still trying to dig up the link if i cant find it soon ill retract my claim about it until I can prove it with a old link

youtube.com/watch?v=VgUjecJtcOY

I have no clue, that was twenty years ago. Just search for the original pic.

He's a big guy

Attached: 1564605733808.png (600x930, 573K)

Calm down its pareidolia.
That area has been scoured by glaciers for thousands of years.

Who could this face be?

Attached: Adoring_Fan.png (600x1000, 952K)

>ThirdPhaseofMoon

is fakery