What would you do if you encountered Jacob Rothschild on the street?

I would ask him for advice. Probably financial, but also self improvement or just general wisdom.

Attached: FC1810EB-4413-4C90-B3D1-15728945BA8A.jpg (853x1024, 525K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/14105707
wanttoknow.info/secret_societies/hidden_hand_081018
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

360 and walk away

>American
Doesn't know difference between 180 and 360

Go back to your goat newfag

>Pakistani
Hasn't had electricity long enough to know about memes.

Kidnap him and find the location of all his family and kill then all. Fuck those satanic cunts.

You don't belong here

Please blow yourself up on the way out.

Capture him and hold him hostage to get as much capital as we can from him. Then dispose of him. As for you, pic related.

Attached: gulag2.jpg (552x640, 40K)

Can't comprehend the fact that you guys are destroyed, can you? We have taken your lands and your women.
The only platform that you poor faggots have is this shithole and we are taking over this too.

>Americans didn't invent the moonwalk
It's leaving - with style.

>We have taken your lands and your women.
No you cunts are just pussies who prey on kids. Most normie women hate pakis here- you guys stink and are ugly.

pic sauce?

Wouldn’t you want to pick his brain first? I’m sure he has lots of interesting things to talk about.

No fuck that satanic bastard. I just want the world to be at peace without these evil bankers running the world.

Tragic. I'm embarrassed for you.

chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/14105707

Fuck of incest sex loving fagg

please move here and buy a space heater.

I would rape him. I dont care. I would be drawn and quartered in public as reprisal. I dont care. I would humiliate that satanic silver spoon cut dick licking faggot. I would rape him.

Summerfag

Hmm I would probably ask him about financial stuff lul

japan, wtf?

You ever read that archive link where someone was larping as a Rothschild giving advice and answering questions? Even if it was a massive larp it was still interesting

bender

Is this what you’re referring to?

wanttoknow.info/secret_societies/hidden_hand_081018

I would say hi, and ask him for advice on how to make money through entrepreneurship. Hopefully he knows and tells something insightful.

Eh, you guys have scat. And Rammstein.

Yes looks familiar I read it years ago and thought it was just Gnostics larping but still enjoyed it

Yeah I read that pretty interesting. There was also another elite guy from some industry family, got rejected because he wasn’t a psychopath. Said Brighton in UK is really bad for kid snuff stuff, Elites go there. I think he was a German.

I wonder what life is like for those in his position.

Probably a constant pursuit of that rush they can only get from engaging in prohibited stuff

I'd ask him to tutor me in life.

Attached: 1565979347945.png (476x477, 256K)

Check out their Instagrams, that Hilton / Rothschild couple. Absolute weirdos. Rather be us.

Attached: 1566598765456.jpg (500x500, 26K)

Be careful you don’t end up in a ritual sacrifice lol

Please lend your money to the poor also!

Attached: WZ_ZVWKQ1KQ.jpg (832x960, 129K)

And you dont have any clue of how easy are all of you to spot you stupid brainlets.
We have a meme chaotic culture with 15 years on its back and more. You glow as fuck with this shit and you cannot hide because you dont know a fuck about the place and you are blindfolded.
But thanks anyway. All this week has been espectacular for us. Keep going. Se you below.

Attached: 1566723811433.jpg (480x480, 86K)

Will do.

Attached: download (7).jpg (247x139, 12K)

Is that elephantiasis?

You mean the man whose family is one of the 13 that ruined my life? geez i dont know.... have no reason to live... but if had the chance to meet him... i would have a reason to die for. i would perish yes, but unilike that faggot of Tarrant or that 4 eyed incel of Texas wallmart that shooted unarmed civilians like cowards, i would really take one for the team and punch him with my own fist and make him bleed, no i wouldnt kill him, that would be pointless, i would make him bleed so it would remind him he is a mortal, that i had the chance to take his life but i didnt, his life in my hands... the life of a self proclaimed "god" the pain and the blood in hs face would remind him his human state,a perfect humilliation for someone "on the top" no matter if i die, he would only kill me once, the feeling of being hurt of a lower goyim would humilliate him for the rest of the human history even if nobody knows.

Attached: 838458aa4068c1c094a52d1dbe638702.jpg (1000x1409, 313K)

I’d ask him where he thinks he’s heading when he dies

No

shoot his henchmen then hold him for ransom

Attached: 1547817621048.gif (350x233, 349K)

nice pic spic, too bad it never happened

Attached: Mkina.jpg (454x455, 29K)

i fapped to this yesterday